10 Best Hotels To Stay In Phuket Town Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Phuket Town Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Phuket Town Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Phuket Town Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Phuket Town Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Phuket Town Phuket Province:
The Besavana Phuket
The Besavana Phuket is a hotel set in Old Phuket Town. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi. Thai Hua Museum is 300 feet away and Chinpracha House is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.At the hotel rooms come with a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms at The Besavana Phuket have air conditioning and a desk.The accommodation offers a year-round outdoor pool.Old Phuket Town is 650 feet from The Besavana Phuket. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 16.2 miles from the property.
- Fresh decor and very clean. Good view from higher rooms over old town. Staff lovely and great outdoor pool.
- We arrived later than the check in time and they kindly had emailed me the information of where to find the key including the safety box pin so we were able to get into our room without any problems.
Hidden oasis in busy (and sometimes a bit unfriendly) phuket
Flying from europe to phuket arriving at the airport where you don’t really know which taxi driver you need to trust, and suddenly getting a message from your hotel that you are arriving a bit later than expected and you receive instructions to getting access to your hotel room. The room is new and really clean. Comfortable bed also. The location is really good and feels like a hidden oasis in the busy town of Phuket.
- the host Nike is very nice.even help me get my phone back from the texi！love them so much！
- The staff is amazing and very helpful, the place is super clean and comfortable and walking distance to everything in Phuket town.
Ritsurin Boutique Hotel
Located in Phuket, 2.3 miles from Rassada Pier, Ritsurin Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Staff was so good, and always friendly to any guests.
- Owner and the staff were excellent nothing was too much for them
- Good location just a few minutes walk from Phuket old town. Recommend for one night stay. Clean, big bad and nice staff.
- Everything was great – the staff speak good English and are ready to look after you. The breakfast was reasonable (fruit, toast, cereal, Thai rice). The bed was massive and comfortable, the room was very clean (made everyday unlike in many other hotels I stayed in). The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the main shopping street in the old town, and there is a 711 about 5 minutes away. I also got a good night sleep – no crazy bars in close proximity that keep you up all night.
- The hotel is well situated and the staff extremely helpful.Our bed was very comfortable, the room was basic but spotlessly clean.We would highly recommend this hotel.
Located in Phuket in the region of Phuket Province, 2.2 miles from Rassada Pier, Xinlor House features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from Xinlor House.
- Nicely renovated and conveniently located. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
- I love the design of this house and a local felling like home away from home.
- Staff is world class. Great place for walking the streets, shopping, and food.
- They had a funky modern interior and located IN the Old Town which was my primary reason for visiting Phuket.
- Beautiful, spotless, very well located hotel. Absolutely lovely staff. The roof top suite with hot tub very highly recommended. We certainly intend to return.
iPavilion Phuket Hotel
One of our top picks in Phuket.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, iPavilion Phuket Hotel offers accommodations in Phuket. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 16 miles away.
- Nothing its not what its in the picture only full with chinisch and stinky ol floors.Breakfast very bad never i see that breakfast no moore that hotel.unfrendly staff and the reception want from me 300 baht for breakfast in my booking its with breakfast want not let me chek out i never see that not place for europe and clean peoples only bad bad bad no moore
We got a free upgrade of the room! A very large room op the 12th floor with a beautiful view over the city. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was nice (not a lot of pressure though)
The old town is near by, the neighbourhood of the hotel was silent. We got everyday free coffee and water on the room.
- The room was alright, quite big and the bathroom was quite nice and clean. We booked two rooms and they gave us 2 side by side so that was the nicer thing in the hotel. I strongly advice to NOT book this hotel if you want to explore the city and the beaches.
- It is a very good hotel in the town of Phuket ! Near to old town and the staff are friendly!!!!
- The location is near the old town of Puket and yet it is far enough from the hassle and bussile of it.The staff is very helpful they provide you essential info to help you settle in.
Blue Carina Inn Hotel
One of our top picks in Phuket.Located in Phuket in the region of Phuket Province, 3.7 miles from Rassada Pier, Blue Carina Inn Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly, and helpful, central festival shopping was only a 5 minute walk away too.
- Lovely pool & staff were helpful & attentive
- The pool was great and the staff very friendly especially one lady whose name I do not know but she was always smiling and helpful! We even extended for an extra night as we loves lounging by the pool especially after doing alot of travelling before arriving here.
- It was pleasing , vibes were good and clean , surroundings were pleasant .
- Nothing.our room was entered by someone when we went out for dinner.by the look of our bags being messed up.its really looked like someone did enter.but luckily none of our belongings and valuables lost.
One of our top picks in Phuket.Located in Phuket, 1.7 miles from Rassada Pier, Le Hua features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 17 miles away.
This was just what we needed for great value on our one night stay. We didn’t spend long here at all to look around, so I don’t know how good the location is but it’s close to the bus terminal we needed!
The room was big and clean with a decent bathroom.
We had a complimentary breakfast in the morning which was nice.
Great for what we paid.
- Good for old town Phuket. Had upper room with (narrow) balcony. Some street noise, until late evening. Elevator (lift) good. Room size good for solo traveler. Location to Old Town good. All staff friendly. Security at night good. Tour desk (in the day) excellent. Good value for money. Garden area was astro-turf over concrete, but it worked…
Possibility of scooter or car parking.
Very good communication with hotel staff.
Close to city center and to restaurants with lot of possibilities for breakfast or dinner.
Transport from the airport was ok.
- Bed was a bit on hard side, but still quite OK.Nice basic breakfast of toast and jam with muffins, coffee, tea and occasional delicious Thai custard sticky rice dessert.
- Try and stay here for the Sunday Walking market, it’s only 2 minute walk away and a great place to go
- This was just what we needed for great value on our one night stay. We didn’t spend long here at all to look around, so I don’t know how good the location is but it’s close to the bus terminal we needed!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Thian Seng offers accommodations in Phuket. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ibis Styles Phuket City
One of our top picks in Phuket.Located 0.6 miles from Old Phuket Town in Phuket, Ibis Styles Phuket City features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thai Hua Museum is 0.7 miles from Ibis Styles Phuket City, and Chinpracha House is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from the property.
-Extremely efficient and cordial staff(they helped me to deal with some stuff)
-ROOMS: small details that make the difference. Nice design, bathroom with good quality of shampoo/bath gel.
The bed could be hard for someone, but for me it was ok!
- The staff were amazing! They helped us organise renting a motorbike to get around town on and were all round very friendly
- Nice Location in town,If you are on business trip in town.I would recommended this place,it’s Center of Phuket city 😀 .But if you’re looking for nice hotel nearby the ocean,this is not your answer.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, good Ibis standard, good location in town.
- GREAT HOTEL, GREAT PLACE, GREAT WIFI, GREAT ROOMS, GREAT BREAKFAST, ALL IS WELL HERE,
- -Extremely efficient and cordial staff(they helped me to deal with some stuff)
Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket
One of our top picks in Phuket.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket is located in Phuket.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket.
- Clean, close to city center, very kind people in reception. We can say only good about hotel!
- Very clean room and near from bus terminal. Hotel provide free coffee machine and snack in lobby.
- it’s located next to the bus stop which can easily takes you to the airport or surrounding districts (Kata, Karon, Patong,…). the hotel offers some nice choices for snacks/drinks in the morning. If possible, do book a room with a balcony
It was a very good hostel. The best in Thailand i ve experienced. At one night we forgot our Key in the rooms. Even though it was like 02:30 in the morning they came to the hostel to open for us.
If i ever go to pukhet again…i will go there!
And they speak decent english…hard to find in thailand.
– all required amenities are present
– great location in the centre of Phuket town
– Staff were polite and courteous
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Karnvela Phuket offers accommodations in Phuket, just 2 miles from Rassada Pier.A flat-screen TV is available.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from KARNVELA PHUKET.
- Cute. Clean and convenient! This boutique hotel exceeded our expectation. We only stayed for one night and were wishing every shower and bed in Thailand was as good as this. We’d again in a heartbeat.
- The rooms er very new and nice. The staff is friendly and checks if you are ok all the time. The location is really good and central in Phuket Old Town!
- Super nettes Personal, sehr unkompliziert, tolle Ausflugs- und Veranstaltungstipps, super tolle Zimmer, zentral gelegen, sehr sehr sauber…wir waren rund um zufrieden
- Presque tout. L’accueil chaleureux des employées, la situation géographique, la propreté de la chambre!
- Llegue a las 21:00 hrs y la persona que estaba a cargo no habla inglés y complicado comunicarse .
Top Hotels In Phuket Town Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Phuket Town Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!