10 Best Hotels To Stay In Phoenix Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Phoenix Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Phoenix Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phoenix Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phoenix Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Phoenix Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Phoenix Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Phoenix Oregon:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central offers accommodations in Medford, just 11 miles from Ashland.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean, bed was nice and firm. No noise. I will stay at this site again.Nothing that I can think of.
- Clean room, comfy bed with new linens, quiet location, nice staff. If I’m ever in the area again, I know where I’m staying.
- Fair price for overnight stay. Convenient location and decent continental breakfast. clean bedding and. Shower.
- Friendly and helpfull staff. Price/quality was absolutely good.
- Nice clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good value for 75 dollars. Would stay here again.
Motel 6 Medford South
A 5-minute drive from Medford Center Mall, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. Pear Tree Factory Stores are 3 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Medford South features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.At Medford South Motel 6, guests can enjoy free morning coffee available in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat and vending machines are on site.Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is 5 miles this motel. Ginger Rodgers Theatre is a 5-minute drive away.
- I liked the room it was a great size for two people and the bathroom was great. If I ever need a place definitely here.
- I like the area the motel is located in the staff were great .
- The staff works with you in the most difficult circumstances..the staff went above and beyond expectations.
- Location and price for a quick over night for work
- All of the essentials were there. Nothing to complain about – everything to appreciate.
Shilo Inn Medford
One of our best sellers in Medford! 2 miles from downtown Medford, this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. It features a business center and a guest laundromat on site. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi.A satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Shilo Inn Medford. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.A steam room is available to guests at Medford Shilo Inn. Free guest parking is is also available.Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. The Rogue River is 20 miles from the property. Josephine County Fairgrounds are 30 miles from the hotel.
- The Kids loved the waffles. They let us have two adults and 4 kids in one room.
- They let us stay with our 4 kids,had a fridge and a microwave, generally clean, employees were friendly. Pice was good.
- Old, & needed to be updated. Shower needed to have mold cleaned out of it.
- Nothing old run down place. Its a jail you pay to stay at.
- The property is in need of a big redo. Dirty bed covers, scratched doors, looks ghetto. Will not stay here again.
Best Western Horizon Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Horizon Inn offers accommodations in Medford, just 11 miles from Ashland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 4.3 miles from Best Western Horizon Inn.
- Location, restaurant next door, their great breakfast
- Staff was helpful. Checked up on us if we needed anything.
- Great breakfast. Best I’ve had in a long time. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Ammenities were awesome. We are planning on staying there on the way home!
- Sausage and egg breakfast with fruit was excellent. Cleaning staff was very nice.
- The wifi was good. Free parking available. Free breakfast.
Inn at the Commons
One of our best sellers in Medford! This Oregon hotel is off of I-5 and features a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel also has a free shuttle service to Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport, which is 3 miles from the property.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all guest rooms at Inn at the Commons. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk is featured at Inn at the Commons. A business center is also available.Rogue Community College is a 3-minute drive from this hotel. Ashland, home of the annual Oregon Shakespeare Festival, is a 23-minute drive from the property.
The free breakfast was decent. They had pancakes, orange juice, coffee, bagels, scrambled eggs and a egg scramble with meat and cheese.
All the staff members were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.
- The room was very clean and well set up with a comfortable chair and desk. The balcony was a bonus we did not expect.
- So enjoyed having Larks Lounge and Restaurant here at the Inn. Am staying here because my sister had open heart surgery December 18rh. She is at Asante Medical Center so it’s a short drive to visit her. I am not here to shop or try to find different eating places. So, I spend most of my day in my room and make use of refrigerator and microwave. I have my iPad so I can stream movies and shows. Your entire staff has been extremely courteous and helpful. Since I knew I’d be here a minimum of 5 days (now it looks like it will be 9 or 10 days), I brought quite a few things. My room is on the second floor and when I checked in 2 of your engineer staff helped bring my things up to my room and said they would help when I check out also. I used your cleaning service and they did a terrific job!
- The free breakfast was very good. We ate there every morning before starting our day. We liked most everything except the bed, it was very uncomfortable. I have arthritis and some disc’s out in my back and neck, so my back and legs hurt all day everyday from sleeping on this bed. However, we stayed because everything else was more than acceptable. I was in the area for some Dr. appointments.
- Centrally located, decent on-premises restaurant. Accommodating of pets, with a policy that also protects other guests from noisy animals.
- The free breakfast was decent. They had pancakes, orange juice, coffee, bagels, scrambled eggs and a egg scramble with meat and cheese.
Quality Inn & Suites Medford Airport
This hotel is located 1.7 miles from downtown Medford, Oregon and one mile from Rogue Valley International Airport. It offers free airport shuttle services and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at the Quality Inn and Suites Medford Airport is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms include a cable TV, safety deposit box and work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool, indoor jacuzzi and dry heat sauna is provided to all guests of the Medford Quality Inn. A gym, laundry facilities and free parking are also available.A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning and free coffee is offered in the lobby.Rogue Valley Mall is just one mile from the hotel. Stewart Meadows Golf Course is 10 minutes away.
- Excellent hot breakfast. fridge in room. Good free wi-fi.
- Nice breakfast assortment & sauna/ hot tub was a bonus!
- Location was convenient and easy access to freeways.
- I found this place last minute and was very pleased with everything – from the excellent front desk help to the overall facilities. It was a budget- type hotel but kept in good condition with what seemed to be, recent updates. The shower had good water pressure, the carpet was clean and the bed was comfy. The fridge worked well too. It was a great value for the money. I did not enjoy breakfast because I was in a hurry and didn’t make a point to stop.
- Nice and roomy. Comfortable bed. Good TV, fast wifi.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
One of our best sellers in Medford! Located less than 1 miles from Bear Creek Park, SpringHill Suites Medford offers an indoor pool and hot tub and daily breakfast. Spacious suites offer 32-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at the Medford SpringHill Suites. Rooms are traditionally styled and offer a separate seating area with a sofa bed that is separated by a privacy wall.A gym and a business center are on site for guest convenience. Guest laundry facilities are also available.Rogue Valley Airport is a 7-minute drive away from this hotel. Centennial Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- A little bit more variety for breakfast would be appreciated
- Beds were comfortable, rooms clean and well stocked, breakfast OK
- Location between Medford and Ashland Oregon – good.
- Staff was very friendly, bed was comfortable, breakfast was good
- The bed was comfy, the staff was helpful and the food was great. I was traveling with my 4 sisters and the accommodation was perfect
Homewood Suites Medford
Located off Interstate 5, this hotel is just 1.3 miles from Bear Creek Park. It features a free airport shuttle service and an indoor pool. Spacious suites offer free Wi-Fi and a full kitchen.A sitting area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV are furnished in all traditional rooms at Homewood Suites Medford. A work desk, clock radio and hairdryer are also included.Free breakfast is provided daily at the Medford Homewood Suites. In addition, guests can enjoy a free manager’s reception Monday through Thursday with a light meal and beverage selection.Fitness and business facilities are located on-site. A convenience store is also available.Centennial Golf Course and Roxy Ann Winery are within an 8-minute drive of this hotel. Craterian Ginger Rogers Theater is just 2 miles away.
- It was great.. loved the room.we will be staying there again soon
I love the location,freeway is super close.
Tons of stores to choose from .
The suits are big and beds are comfortable
- Perfect place to stop when travelling down west coast. This place is also the best spot if you are in need or if your family is in need of all the medical services in that area. Full size kitchens are great for long stays.
- Great complimentary breakfast; easy, free on-site parking; small but ideal gym
- Breakfast was great, with lots of hot food options, delicious fresh fruit and freshly baked pastries! Room and kitchen were very nice, modern and clean, with large fridge and a microwave. The sofa bed was comfortable.
Motel 6 Medford North
One of our best sellers in Medford! Located off Interstate 5, this motel is 1.2 miles from Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport. Motel 6 Medford North features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and Wi-Fi access.A cable TV is offered in every room at the Medford North Motel 6. A telephone with wake up call service is also included.Guest laundry facilities are located on site for convenience. Drink and snack vending machines are also available.Rogue Valley Mall is a 3-minute drive from this motel. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is 15 miles away, and Mount Ashland Ski Area is 32.7 miles away.
Toilet couldve been clean.
I would have liked a coffee pot in my room…but I get it. Based on what I saw their coffee pots would be stolen.
- I didn’t like that you paid extra for internet. Thats not right! Period. Everywhere I go the internet is included.
- We had to switch rooms BC our first room had bed bugs.
- No soap, shampoo or hair dryer. The TV went on but after about 2 min the screen started to get darker. The heater in the room did not work properly, put it on high and it stayed at a low speed then it cooled down.
- The price was reasonable. Free cable, staff is nice and the parking was reasonable. Ac works great too.
- Toilet couldve been clean.
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland
One of our best sellers in Ashland! Featuring a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Ashland, Oregon hotel is a 15-minute drive from Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ashland. Styled in light colored wood furnishings, this each is decorated in white colored linens.A free breakfast is available at Ashland La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy a hot tub on site. A fitness center is also on site.Downtown Ashland and Shakespeare Theatre are within 3 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Ashland. Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest is 50 miles away.
- Clean and comfy. The breakfast was good and the pool was great.
- Excellent price/quality, breakfast and location… pet friendly!
- Beds are amazingly comfortable so, much that we took the name of the bed down so we can replace ours at home with the same bed.
- Very friendly staff, quiet large room with very comfortable bed and they take pets which is a real bonus for us.
- Beds were amazing. Loved the vaulted ceiling on the 4th floor.
Top Hotels In Phoenix Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Phoenix Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Phoenix Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Phoenix Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!