10 Best Hotels To Stay In Phoenicia New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Phoenicia New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Phoenicia New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phoenicia New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Phoenicia New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Phoenicia New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Phoenicia New York State:
Phoenicia Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Phoenicia. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.Liberty is 29 miles from Phoenicia Lodge, and New Paltz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 53 miles from Phoenicia Lodge.
No reviews yet.
The Graham & Co.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, The Graham & Co. Is located in Phoenicia in the region of New York State. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Liberty is 30 miles from The Graham & Co., and New Paltz is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 53 miles from The Graham & Co..
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Colonial Inn offers accommodations in Pine Hill, just 27 miles from Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Kingston is 28 miles from Colonial Inn, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 55 miles from Colonial Inn.
- The Inn had a very charming character and great common space to hang out in. It was great to be able to hang out and not just stay in our rooms. Overall, we were very happy with our experience there.
- The Colonial Inn has one of the most welcoming hosts I have ever met. Add this to the wonderful ambiance and fascinating decor and you have a destination worth a visit just for itself. And the bed was so very comfortable too!
- I liked very much the authenticity of the place and the kindness of the owner and his friends!
- This Place was out of this world and we will be going back for sure. There is something magical about the Inn. So much history, it was a GREAT time!
Steve, the host and owner is a most wonderful and sweet guy !
The property is simply too charming with knick knacks and antiques dating back over a century – having been built by a cousin of the second president of the United States.
Do not expect hotel like service, but go with a ‘soak in the place & let me lend a hand’ attitude, to spend time with Steve and friends on the property.
The surrounding areas make for wonderful walks, with a lake and an abandoned rail road that you shouldn’t miss.
As for Isabel, Ella and a Bear story, go there yourself and ask Steve 🙂
Featuring free WiFi, Hunter Inn offers accommodations in Hunter, just 21 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Woodstock is 12 miles from Hunter Inn, and Windham is 8 miles away. Albany International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff was great! It was such a cute and cozy place to stay. Definitely would come again!
- It was very close to the mountain which is a bonus the rooms are very Spacious breakfast included
- people, food fireplace, entertainer, proxmity to mountain.
- Location is great, within 5 minutes from Hunter Mountain. Large and spacious rooms. Great choice of fresh breakfast buffet .
- Everything was great.Everyone was great..Owners were friendly!!!
In the Catskill Mountains, this property features accommodations with a full kitchen and dining area. There is an on-site sauna. Windham Mountain is a 5-minute drive away.Cuomo’s Cove includes suite with a private bathroom. Some have a fireplace, private hot tub, or a terrace with scenic mountain views. Sofa beds are available in some suites.Visitors can use the on-site barbecue facilities at the Windham Cuomo’s Cave. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hunter Mountain is 13 miles from the property. Catskill Park is 11 miles away.
- I’m a purveyor of the finer things in life and i must say for this price I was impressed. The Cabin was Roomy, Clean and we’ll heated. The beds were the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept on in a traveling setting. A full kitchen, grill, hot tub, electronic fireplace, and two extra sofa beds were amazing extras. I could actually live in that cabin. Great place I’ll be back
- I just adore this place. This was my 5th visit and first time staying in one of the upstairs 2 bedroom suites. It’s super comfy and well maintained and feels like home. The view of the sunrise from our deck was unbelievable. Also, the family that runs the place are lovely and super helpful. My family had a special request for our stay and Nichole went above and beyond to accommodate us. The location is great – Windham is adorable and there’s lots to do nearby, although we’re usually too busy enjoying the suites to go out much. I highly recommend staying here 🙂
- Beautiful view from large deck with private hot tub. Adequately equipped kitchen, fireplace with fire log provided. Old fashion charm. very comfortable.
- All the comforts of home! And sunset hot tub deck was amazing!
- Size of apartment. Hot tub ready to be used. Towels available. Dishwasher. Active fireplace. Comfortable beds in bedroom. No extra cleaning fee. Friendly reception.
Just 3 miles from Hunter Mountain skiing, this hotel features panoramic views, a restaurant, and indoor and outdoor pools. It also has on-site tennis courts and a sauna.Rooms at the Villa Vosilla feature cable TV, a private bathroom, and a work desk. They are styled in bright colors and have a sitting area.Guests can visit the game room with ping-pong for entertainment. A fitness center and a hot tub are also provided at the Catskills Villa Vosilla. Yoga and dance classes are available during select seasons.Ladoria Ristorante has home-style Italian comfort food served al fresco or in the casual dining room. Full bar service is available in the cocktail lounge.Kaaterskill Falls is 7 miles from the hotel. Swimming at North-South Lake is a 15 minute drive away.
Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
The restaurant was delicious — they made yummy vegetarian lasagna! Great service — We arrived hours after we had planned (thought we’d arrive by 11) and the night staff was off — he left a note inside to call him, and he rushed in (came over at 2 am) to check us in. It is a fun, classic style hotel, so much more homey than the crowded resort.
- We had a great time staying there. I traveled there with my two children and we shared a room with two queen beds. The staff were extremely helpful and greeted us when we arrived at 1am and helped us with the luggage to the room. The beds were comfortable and we had a great breakfast at the dining room onsite. My son loved the pool even though I thought it was too cold to be swimming outside.
- Staff was excellent, restaurant on site was very good, price was good for location/amenities, pool & game room are very nice & located within 5 minutes of Hunter Mountain.
- I like the location, it is close to the Hunter ski area
- Thw outdated rooms of the 70s make it also fun when you walk in (glitter in the ceiling and interesting bathrooms.. We knew this before we arrived so we’re ok with it. Good place to stay with kids, not really a place if you expect high quality rooms. The restaurant was high quality, really great Italian food and also the bar is nice and has a big TV screen.
- Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
Catskill Seasons Inn
Catskill Seasons Inn offers accommodations in Shandaken. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Liberty is 29 miles from Catskill Seasons Inn, and New Paltz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 53 miles from Catskill Seasons Inn.
- Super friendly staff, fast check in, drop key check out. We stay in spa bath room with wood burning fireplace , balcony overlooking the mountain and kitchenette. Nice recently renovated clean room . You can sip champagne in spa bath bobbles on the middle of the room and enjoy the fireplace sound after day of skiing or hiking in this Snow Republic! We got 4 foot of snow. Also it is bar and restaurant on property where you can eat dinner or breakfast.
I dropped 100$, and went in expecting some red roof inn ass place. But we got there and owner greeted us and checked us right in, offered us a discount on a ski lift near by. We got to the room and we’re amazed at how clean it was.
We also at dinner and breakfast there, both were amazing. (Get the sasauge egg and cheese, it’s great)
This place just opened up this past year and is killing It.
- Overall the Inn exceeded my expectations. Frequently these Catskills Inns or motel’s are very dated and cramped. We paid for a single room with two queen size beds. We got that plus the room was large, clean with a small kitchen and dinning area. We stayed in the separate Chalet building which is more motel like with exterior doors but everything was clean and the room was warm when we go there, it was a mind numbing -3 degrees when we got there but the room was good.
- We were met on arrival by the owner who was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant were excellent, the staff were lovely.
- The Inn and staff were very nice and very helpful, willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our needs or answer our questions.
The Wheelhouse Inn
The Wheelhouse Inn provides accommodation in Pine Hill. This inn offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the inn, all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge and a desk.Guests at The Wheelhouse Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pine Hill, like skiing. Discounted lift tickets to Belleayre Mountain, free access to a local fitness centre and pool are also offered during the winter months.Liberty is 26.7 miles from the accommodation, while Kingston is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The White Dove Rockotel
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, The White Dove Rockotel is located in Woodstock, just 20 miles from New Paltz. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Poughkeepsie is 25 miles from The White Dove Rockotel, and Kingston is 10 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 52 miles away.
- Convenient location, comfortable room with full kitchen, record player and albums, great heating, spotless.
- The room was comfortable, clean, unique, easy check-in and check-out, the owners were friendly. Ill definitely be back.
- The room was like a perfect little retro studio apartment!
- Clean and adorable rooms, very helpful staff, easy access – enjoyed the stay and plan on going back
- The wifi was good and the location to the town’s activities very good.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, Hotel Dylan is located in Woodstock. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. New Paltz is 18 miles from Hotel Dylan, and Poughkeepsie is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Phoenicia New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Phoenicia New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Phoenicia New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!