10 Best Hotels To Stay In Phippsburg Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Phippsburg Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Phippsburg Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phippsburg Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phippsburg Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Phippsburg Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Phippsburg Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Phippsburg Maine:
1774 INN is located in Phippsburg, just 25 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 15 miles from 1774 Inn, and Bath is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from 1774 INN.
No reviews yet.
Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront offers accommodations in Boothbay Harbor, just 24 miles from Freeport.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bath is 10 miles from Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront, and Brunswick is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful making recommendations for dining and giving us directions to points of interest.
- Comfortable bed; friendly and accommodating staff. Spectacular and different breakfast every morning thanks to a savvy chef. Easy 5 minute walk into town & across from Opera House. On site parking.
- the bed was super comfortable.when your used to staying in chain hotels,this was a great change. The inn keeper was very informative and extremely polite.
- The breakfast was fantastic. Location was perfect. Staff was amazing and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
- beautiful place! and the croissants (well other pastry) were totally flakey! Staff were amazing! Breakfast was all locally sourced with amazing fruit, cereals, pastries, pancakes, sausages, etc! The pastry with ham and cheese was amazing!!!!! Troy was very helpful with information, directions, etc…. Highly recommend! Ask for a corner room in the front if you can. And if you are up to climb – get the 2nd or 3rd floor (less foot traffic past your room). Location was PERFECT for walking into town!
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
Located in Brunswick, 24 miles from Portland, Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 10 miles from Best WesternBrunswick, and Bath is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath.
- Breakfast was great with many choices. Staff working there are always friendly and helpful. Room smelled clean and fresh when we entered the room. Bed was comfortable. Location works well for our needs.
- Hotel was clean, employees were friendly. The amenities were all good and the breakfast was delightful. I did not like that the curtain would not close all the way so it was very bright very early in the morning.
- Breakfast was great, jacuzzi in room was very nice.
- The young lady who managed the breakfast room did an excellent job keeping all the food and condiments well stocked. She went out of her way to be helpful! She was also willing to share her knowledge of the area to visitors – suggesting interesting places they might wish to visit.
- Accommodation for pets. Friendly and helpful staff.
Beach Cove Waterfront Inn
Located in Boothbay Harbor, 23 miles from Freeport, Beach Cove Waterfront Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Bath is 10 miles from Beach Cove Waterfront Inn, and Brunswick is 17 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Well run hotel that was just far enough out of town to feel nice and secluded.
- We stayed in the newer building. Large, clean, comfortable room with nice view of the river.
- We really enjoyed using the canoes. The view of the lake was amazing. The room was very clean.
- We loved the view of the lake & amenities from our room, soft bed, all new interior, well stocked Continental Breakfast. Staff were happy, helpful and knowledgeable about area attractions.
- Older and small but quiet and comfortable room, balcony with a nice view, a short drive to town. My fourth motel in Boothbay Harbor and it had the friendliest staff and was a good buy.
Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor.Located on Boothbay Harbor, Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens.Each guestroom features a king size bed and luxury linens.This Oceanside Resort features Coastal Prime, a restaurant which offers an inspired menu with locally sourced fresh seafood daily and seaside dining. Sit inside or outside around one of the fire pits and enjoy the food, craft cocktails and views of the harbor.The Boothbay Harbor town centre is a short walk across the famed Footbridge. BoothBay Harbor Country Club is 2 miles away.
- The exterior was okay but the rooms were spacious and up to date. They exceeded my expectations.
- facility was clean…we were greeted by the general manager..we would stay there again
- The bed was very comfortable and the view from the dock beautiful.
- The dining room experience was excellent – phenominal lobster. The deck and its fire pit were joyful.
- The decor, linens, cleanliness, services, food were all truly exceptional.
In historic downtown Brunswick, this hotel features an on-site restaurant, a hot tub, and a sauna. Thomas Point Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each guest room at the Captain Daniel Stone Inn features a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in rich colors, large windows, and dark wood furnishings.The Coast Bar and Bistro serves dinner daily, featuring dishes centered around local Maine cuisine. Additionally, the on-site bar has an extensive liquor selection and house cocktails.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the 24-hour front desk services.The Factory Outlets in Freeport are 9 miles from the Brunswick Captain Daniel Stone Inn. Bowdoin College is a 5-minute drive away.
- A great, comfortable room with good facilities and a comfortable bed.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, with healthy choices.
- The location and attached restaurant/bar were exceptional!! Room was comfortable and clean. Would stay here again!
- The Daniel is fantastic in all respects. We will definitely stay there again!
- Location was great, close to running path and downtown restaurants.
Newagen Seaside Inn
One of our top picks in Southport – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Newagen Seaside Inn is located in Southport in the region of Maine, just 31 miles from Portland. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Freeport is 23 miles from Newagen Seaside Inn, and Bath is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 34 miles from Newagen Seaside Inn.
- The locations was outstanding. The staff was wonderful.
- The disconnect from TVs/radios and we liked the game room and the food was great!
- This place gets an a+ for location. We could get to a number of fun places from here in an hour or less for day trips and with a stretch got to the Common Ground Fair in Unity for a full day of fun.
- Loved this old throwback hotel–beautiful scenery, pool, fun Pine Room built years ago, Thomas the chef’s food absolutely amazing–loved the staff, great service, lovely place to stay (no TV in our 2nd floor main building room, but that was ok), would stay here again!
- a full breakfast with plenty of variety; all of which was presented in buffet style. Excellent
Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area offers accommodations in Bath.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 27 miles from Residence Inn Bath Brunswick, and Freeport is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Fast friendly check in, spacious room exceeded expectations. I will highly recommend this to anyone.
- The social nights Mon – Wed were a nice surprise! Very well prepared. And the breakfast staff went above and beyond to make our mornings great!
- The bed was so comfortable! And the Paul Mitchell products were a great choice.
- food , comfort, staff, room accommodations exceeded my expectations! I hope to book at additional residence Inn @ Marriot in the future!
- Breakfast was free and the best one I have had at any motel. Also loved the shower.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Brunswick Freeport
This Fairfield Inn is in Brunswick, a 12-minute drive from the Brunswick Naval Air Station. It has an indoor pool, and features spacious rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick Freeport have a work desk and sitting area. They come equipped with a small refrigerator and ironing facilities. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub.In the morning the Brunswick Freeport serves a continental breakfast with waffles, cereal and fresh fruit. Coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby.The hotel has a fitness center and a business center. An outdoor patio and barbecue facilities are on site.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick Freeport is 6 miles from Freeport Outlet Shopping. The Harriet Beecher Stowe House is a 7-minute drive away.
- Everything especially the breakfast staff and fitness
- Staff friendly, location was great & breakfast was good.
- Complimentary breakfast was great. Front desk staff was very helpful.
- Good climate control system. Excellent breakfast.
- Slept really well on the comfortable bed and the shower was wonderful
Harraseeket Inn is located in Freeport, 16 miles from Portland and 27 miles from Old Orchard Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 14 miles from Harraseeket Inn, and Brunswick is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 18 miles from Harraseeket Inn.
- Rooms super comfortable. The detail to cleanliness exemplary.
Mattress was very comfortable. loved the spa tub. Nice and quiet on the 3rd floor.
Fabulous staff at the desk and the Pub.
The room is very pleasant and well decorated. When you arrive a tea is waiting for you, served in a pleasant room with a fireplace!
We had a nice dinner in the Tavern at night, it is a friendly and convenient place with good offerings.
The breakfast in the morning, included in the price, is an extremely generous buffet.
The location is perfect.
- Love The Tavern. Linens are exceptionally soft. Bedding is very clean. Rooms are lovely and bathrooms super. Housekeeping was mostly non-English speaking personnel, they were lovely and do a wonderful job. I tipped them to say thank you.
- We loved everything! We got a special room for very little money and it was perfect! The food was to die for and the tavern was super. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The free shuttle to/from the train was a bonus, as was the Christmas concert we didn’t even know about. You should book your stay directly through the Inn so that you will get the buffet breakfast (superb!) included. You MUST try this inn! It’s top of the line in every way!
Top Hotels In Phippsburg Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Phippsburg Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Phippsburg Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Phippsburg Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!