10 Best Hotels To Stay In Philo California – Top Hotel Reviews
Philo California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Philo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Philo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Philo California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Philo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Philo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Philo California:
Indian Creek Inn
Indian Creek Inn is located in Philo, just 26 miles from Mendocino. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Beautiful outlook. Clean and new. Great kitchen. We had it to ourselves, not sure sharing with the two other rooms would be comfortable.
We stayed in the hilltop “apartments”. We loved the grounds of the Indian Creek Inn. So peaceful, and beautiful. It was lovely to be on the top of a small hill, which overlooked the forest and the vineyards next-door.
The kitchen and common area was wonderful – we cooked multiple meals and even baked banana bread! The rooms were updated, with really nice bathrooms, bedding and pillows – as well as a ceiling fan, which is always appreciated.
I plan to book again for a family reunion sometime in the next few years – this location is ideal for a big family gathering due to multiple bedrooms off of a shared kitchen, and the fact that each bedroom has it’s own full private bathroom.
We also loved the proximity to many many amazing wineries and restaurants (in Boonville). It was such an ideal location, and we will stay here again!
- For us – fine. Some may want a few more amenities.
- Very nice property with comfy bed. Each three unit condo has a community kitchen and lounge area. Wooded area was an lovely location, very close to Philo, Ca and wine tasting. Great hiking options to Indian Creek trails.
- Facility was great and enjoyed relaxing on decks as well as hiking around Vineyard. Kevin was a great host, friendly and accommodating.
Located in Philo, 26 miles from Mendocino, The Madrones features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Ukiah
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Ukiah is located in Ukiah, just 31 miles from Gualala.Each room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything was just great. That’s y MOTEL 6 IS MY # 1 MOTEL FOR ALL ACCOMODATIONS
- Property is well maintained and extremely clean. Best Motel 6 I have ever stayed in.
- Outstanding service. The gentleman at the desk made me feel appreciated. It was quiet and well maintained. I got one of the last available rooms and was too tired to drive further. It was a blessing to find.
We had BED BUGS. I brought them into office to show the staff. I took pictures.
We will NEVER stay at your place again.
- The nicest Motel 6 I’ve stayed at. Room has been upgraded
Quality Inn Ukiah
Located near Highway 101, this downtown Ukiah, California hotel is a 4-minute drive from Ukiah Speedway. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Quality Inn Ukiah. All rooms include a cable TV and are brightly decorated with carpeted floors.Guests of the Ukiah Quality Inn can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool. Free weekday newspapers are offered in the lobby and a picnic area is available on site.Free parking is provided at the Quality Inn. Ukiah Municipal Golf Course is 1.8 miles from the hotel. Parducci Wine Cellar is 4.5 miles away.
- The food is consistent with other hotels of this type. Gave no issues when asked to change room type. Missed the request for handicapp room
- The room was very comfortable. The surrounding area was well maintained and quiet. The price for the room was fair. I will be at this motel again,
- breakfast was very good. Coffee was nice and strong
- Easy to find. Plenty of parking. Restaurants nearby.
- Very comfortable room and great for an overnight stay. Clean and with everything in the room we needed.
Super 8 Ukiah
This Green Business certified hotel in Ukiah, California features a restaurant and outdoor pool. Rooms at Super 8 Ukiah include free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at this eco-friendly California hotel provide cable TV with premium channels. A microwave, fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are included. Ironing facilities are also available.Ukiah Super 8 features a hot tub and business center. It serves a continental breakfast and offers room service.Ukiah Municipal Golf Course is 1 miles from Super 8. The hotel is 5 miles from Lake Mendocino.
- The staff was very unhelpful and lied to me about a manager not being on duty when he was. The parking lot was full of trash and the room was dirty with hair all over the bathroom, tweakers were roaming the parking lot all night and people were sleeping in cars, overall not a pleasant place to stay with my 3 and 6 year old girls!
- Great customer service went above and beyond to get myself and fur baby a room after fact I denied pets great service and love fact its family owned excellent service I will not stay anywhere else when I visit… thank you to the lady that assisted in checking me in made feel that my concerns about getting pet friendly rm was a priorty after fact that i failed to mention when i booked online if this message can be relayed to her she deserves acknlowedgement.
Staff friendly, made you feel welcomed. Very happy with the room. Very clean, comfortable.
Handicap room was perfect.
- The room was very clean and updated. Even a Kerrigan coffee machine.
- Clean rooms, nice staff, plenty of parking, location felt safe.
Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Located in Ukiah, 31 miles from Gualala, Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels is available.
- Good stay overall. Enjoyed having a fridge and microwave in the room and a lot of TV channels. Bathtub has lots of shelving to place your soaps and items. Staff very friendly.
- Everything was great, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, comfortable bed, nice shower, great breakfast , it was a wonderful stay.
- Centrally located near restaurants, shopping, and the highway. We needed to travel with our little dogs and the Comfort is pet friendly. The bed was super comfy and the floor was tiled so I knew the floor was clean! We had a room with a seating area and unlike a lot of places, the tv had a great turning radius and a microwave and refrigerator completed the room. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff were very nice. We live 60 miles from Ukiah and this is where we stay when we have an early appointment or just want to hang out.
- When visiting Ukiah I always choose this hotel. Maybe not in the center of town, but it has everything you need. Big parking, close to several restaurants, close to shop, stable WiFi signal.
- The location was great and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Elk Cove Inn & Spa
Located in Elk, 23 miles from Fort Bragg, Elk Cove Inn & Spa features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mendocino is 13 miles from Elk Cove Inn, and Gualala is 27 miles away.
- The shower was huge. Such a nice bathroom. Good lighting in the room. We could walk to the beach from the property–5 minute walk. So perfect.
- Everything was perfect, from the food to the room to the staff. The view, the location, it’s heaven on earth for my wife and me.
- The owner was absolutely wonderful and offered tons of love attention and suggestions for great places to eat and travel next on our journey. Also Tuesday Wednesday and Sunday they have a French chef who made outstanding food! Better than many nice places in SF
- The service was incredible. The staff was accommodating even with a last- minute change in my plans. This is my second visit here and I am looking forward to my next. Outstanding!!!
- Fabulous breakfast brunch. Beautiful sleigh bed with huge skylight right over it (watch the stars as you fall asleep!) Great beach access. Comfy overstuffed recliners placed RIGHT in a bay window overlooking the ocean!
Best Western Orchard Inn
Ideally in Ukiah, California and near the Redwood Forest, this convenient hotel offers comfortable amenities in a prime location surrounded by activities and attractions.Best Western Orchard Inn features guest rooms with refrigerators, microwaves and free high-speed wireless internet access. Guests can begin the day with a free continental breakfast, then enjoy a refreshing afternoon swim in the outdoor pool. Available business services at the hotel include fax and photocopying.Guests will never run out of things to do and see at the Orchard Inn Best Western. After fishing on Lake Mendocino, guests can hike through the mountains or play a game of golf on a nearby course. A variety of vineyards and exciting casinos are also in the area.
- Close to downtown, free parking, tv sat, strong WiFi signal.
- The room was quite, the bed was wonderful and Sophia at the front desk helped us get a 1st floor room, extra coffee and was just so helpful.
- The breakfast was pretty good. Staff was friendly.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room was very clean. The desk clerk switched our room before we even carried our bags to the room after someone else complained of excessive noise in the room adjacent to us. Very good service!
- Breakfast was nice. Rooms were comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
Hampton Inn Ukiah
This Hampton Inn, with Tuscan influences, is less than 1 miles from the Redwood Highway in wine country. Rooms feature private balconies with views of the outdoor pool or mountains.The Hampton Inn Ukiah houses a colorful garden courtyard where the pool and a koi pond are located. Guests may feed the fish with food provided at the front desk. A fitness room is also available on-site.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. TV and a coffee maker are included. Bathrooms feature WaterPik shower heads and a curved shower rod allowing more space.Breakfast is served each morning. Bagged breakfast options are available.The Ukiah Hampton Inn is less than 1.5 miles from the Grace Hudson Museum & Sun House and less than 20 minutes from Lake Mendocino.
- Beds were very comfortable, pillows were wonderful. Breakfast was great, large selection and quite tasty! Staff was very friendly and welcoming!
- Everything inside was gorgeous, clean, quite, wonderful staff. The room just beautiful, all white and puffy. Oh don’t forget to try Crush Italian steak house right next door, we did and it was fabulous. We loved the Inn so much we stayed an extra night.
- I knew what to expect at a Hampton Inn. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. It was what we were looking for when we were tired after a long drive.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, The facility was clean and well kept and our room was comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and had intentions of using the gym. Breakfast was great.
- Very clean and great complimentary breakfast. All the staff were accommodating. Great place to stay!!!
This Travelodge in Ukiah, California features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, games and arcade room and rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Mendocino College is 1.6 miles from this hotel.The contemporary rooms at Tavelodge Ukiah offer cable TV with HBO, a work desk and a coffee maker. A hairdryer, iron and ironing board are included.Ukiah Travelodge features a cozy lobby with a business center and breakfast area. A free local shuttle is provided along with a car rental desk. A gym is also on site.Twelfth District Fairgrounds and Ukiah Skate Park are one mile from this hotel. Grace Hudson Museum and the Parducci Wine Cellars are both 5 minutes away by car.
- The room was a good size, beds were comfy and location was easy to get to
- It was in the town I had work in. It was fairly clean, the staff was nice.
- Excellent location. Traffic noise at peak hours but otherwise not noticeable. Good breakfast with very good coffee.
- The receptionist was very friendly. Ground floor room was easy to access. King size bed was comfortable.
Definitely not a resort or luxury style hotel, but very clean and cost wasn’t extravagant either. Loved the comfortable bed and extra fluffy pillows, having the fridge, microwave, HBO, and coffee maker too!
The maintenance and desk staff were friendly and obliging. I will recommend this hotel to everyone headed for Ukiah. Being on the ground floor, street front I was pleasantly surprised that there was no traffic noise at night.
Top Hotels In Philo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Philo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Philo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Philo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!