10 Best Hotels To Stay In Philadelphia Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Philadelphia Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Philadelphia Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Philadelphia Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Philadelphia Pennsylvania:
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Loews Philadelphia Hotel offers accommodations in Philadelphia, just 0.4 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location was ideal for a lot of the local attractions. The view from the 20th floor, across the city, was great as was the size of the room.
- Good size, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, big tv, very clean.
- Manny checked us in during a terrible storm and was concerned, helpful and answered all our questions. Room was perfect. Best location and quiet. Requests (bulb out in bathroom) were attended to promptly.
I was caught in the wind and snow event Friday night. Was grateful to find a very nice room – and I only had to cross one street to get there.
Restaurant must be priced for business folks.
Really friendly staff, comfortable bed and great to have the kitchen. Perfect for storing all the wonderful delights you can pick up on your travels.
Breakfast wasn’t amazing, but it wasn’t terrible.
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center offers accommodations in Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Art Institute of Philadelphia is half a mile from Hampton Inn Convention Centre, and Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center.
- I love the new room upgrades for King and King Suites.
- Room was clean and staff was great and breakfast was great.
- There was no pool. We chose this property primarily because of the pool.
- Great location, easy parking lot to find, reasonable parking fees.
- It was definitely close to the convention center which was perfect for the tattoo expo
The Independent Hotel City Center
One of our best sellers in Philadelphia! In the Midtown Village area of downtown Philadelphia, this boutique hotel is one block from the performing arts district Avenue of the Arts. It features a complimentary light fare breakfast delivered to the rooms daily.The rooms at The Independent are furnished with natural hardwood floors and a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig coffee-making facilities. They include flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.This City Center hotel has a complimentary happy hour featuring wines and cheese from Monday-Thursday. A business center is on-site. Guests have access to a nearby fitness center and pool with sauna. Evening entertainment is provided Friday-Sunday.Independence Hall is only a 15-minute walk from The Independent Hotel City Center. The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts is just a block from the property.
- The staff was very welcoming, efficient and pleasant. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. There is a wonderful assortment of restaurants literally within the block. Good value for the money, but dated in terms of ergonomics and electronics.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Excellent value for the money. Not opulent, but spacious, clean rooms. I would recommend this hotel.
- Bed was super comfortable. They were kind to my service animal.
- Super friendly staff who offered to move us after the first night of street construction noise, and even went down to find out if they would be working the next night. Enjoyed the breakfast served to our room. Neat old building that has been updated. VERY large room with nice furnishings. Good location-not a bad walk to all the major sites and lots of restaurants, bars etc.. Felt very safe walking in the evenings. Great value especially compared to the hotels by the Convention center.
- Easy early registration. Good information by desk clerk. He was friendly.
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
One of our top picks in Philadelphia – and a guest favorite.
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown is located in Philadelphia, just 1,950 feet from The Art Institute of Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from Aloft Philadelphia Downtown.
- The staff was very friendly and location for the Convention Center is excellent.
The location, to the staff to cleanliness…
- The staff was good and the room was clean . And the staff was helpful when you ask question.
- The view was great from our room. The staff was friendly. We loved the WXYZ lounge, perfect for a glass of wine and light dinner at the end of a long day.
- There was an older gentleman in the valet area who greeted us upon arrival and wished us luck when leaving. He was the nicest and happiest person in the room and made everyone feel welcomed. He made a great impression upon arrival and left us in good spirits when we left. I couldn’t say more positive things about this man. I am sorry I didn’t get his name but you should be honored to have such a good employee at the hotel. Everyone there overall was great but he went above and beyond.
Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
One of our top picks in Philadelphia.Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center is located in the Convention Center neighborhood in Philadelphia, just 0.6 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Nice staff, Faith Chappelle made breakfast enjoyable. Best value in the city.
- It was clean,comfortable & convenient .I felt like I got to stay in a luxury hotel for a fraction of the cost!
- We were given a quiet room, as requested. We were also permitted to leave our luggage there before check-in. Jasmine at the front desk was very helpful and sweet.
- Its in a good location and easy to get to. The workers and friendly
- STAY WAS FINE. NO ISSUES. NO PROBLEMS. IK HAVE STAYED HERE A NUMBER OF TIME MOST FOR BUSINESS ALWAYS IN WALKING DISTANCE FROM DAYS INN.N/A
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Located in Philadelphia, 1,950 feet from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Overall everything was very nice. No complaints. Which is odd for me 🙂
- The facility was ok. Nothing spectacular but, not awful either.
- Thanks for the birthday card and surprise bottle of Proseco. Thanks Zou you’re the best!
- Near the Rodin museum and not far from a few shops.
- The Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Our room which was a jr. suite was very roomy ,soft neutral colors wonderful view of Logan Square and City Hall. Our bed was so so comfortable ,wonderful linens and great pillows. Our bathroom was so spacious with dressing room and awesome shower large enough for 2. Also we had a bidet!! Wonderful bath products as well. Let’s not forget the exceptional Urban Farmer Restaurant, best breakfast ever, homemade English muffins! Wow!! Great bar great service and nice lobby bar as well. We didn’t have a chance to try out the spa but we will next time. It was beautifully appointed. One more thing we can’t wait to go swimming in the pool. Salt water and heated and lighted beautifully. We loved it and we loved Philly. We are already planning our next little getaway. ❣️❣️❣️
One of our best sellers in Philadelphia! Alexander Inn is located in the Washington Square neighborhood in Philadelphia, just half a mile from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Creative use of space. Very helpful staff. Great location. Value.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly making the hotel very special.
- Location is quite good. Staff is very good and friendly. The room is a bit small but warm and stylish, in the classic way. Not much option for breakfast, but at least you will have something to eat before you leave hotel in the moring.
I wasn’t sure if I will need to stay one more night and I found hotel personnel very understanding and nice regarding my situation.
Thanks for everything.
WiFi was good.
Contenental breakfast was fine. Staff was very attentive and friendly.
Very convenient to convention center. Parking was a block away, but not inconvenient … and affordable! Many eating choices within easy walk.
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City offers accommodations in Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Art Institute of Philadelphia is 1,650 feet from DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia C, and Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The concierge or hostess at the lobby, named Theresa, was wonderful. She is so friendly and kind. Theresa is a gem and quite an asset to Double Tree. She is such a natural at customer service. The bed was so comfortable and the room was nice.
- Overall the hotel was nice and located near the convention center. Staff was pleasant and happy hour downstairs was nice, and affordable.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Accessible to many things .
- The hot breakfast every morning was a huge plus! It was in an ideal location since I could walk to the convention center everyday for the conference I was attending.
- Great view, comfortable bed, pleasant atmosphere. Staff very accomodating.
AKA University City
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, AKA University City is located in Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The Art Institute of Philadelphia is 0.8 miles from AKA University City, and Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from AKA University City.
- The pool and gym area, and the kitchen, were a great plus, especially since one day I was stuck in the facility by a snow storm. The view is fantastic, and the location perfect for someone who has business at the University and wants also to enjoy the city center. .
- The view was beautiful and the way the room was designed was lovely also
- The one bedroom premium was fabulous, very beautiful and spacious the view from the 29th floor suite was absolutely AMAZING definitely going back.
- EVERYTHING IT WAS AMAZING FROM BEGINNING TO THE END
- The property was very clean and put together. Everything was amazing you wouldn’t believe it was a hotel
Cambria Hotel & Suites Philadelphia Downtown Center City
Cambria Hotel & Suites Philadelphia Downtown Center City is set in the Rittenhouse Row district of Philadelphia, and is 2,650 feet from Pennsylvania Convention Center. Boasting a fitness centre and a bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Mutter Museum and around 0.9 miles from National Liberty Museum. Free WiFi is offered.Each room features a microwave, refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and a separate seating area.Barnes Foundation is 1 miles from the hotel, while Philadelphia Museum of Art is 1.5 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Philadelphia Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Philadelphia Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Philadelphia Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!