10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pezens Languedoc-roussillon:
ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité
Located in Carcassone, 28 miles from Castres, ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saix is 28 miles from ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité, and Castelnaudary is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I like the rooms and the overall design of the hotel with the secured parking. The breakfast was very good.
- Well located and the employees are really kind and helpful.
- Room was great for family… big bed… and two chairs that folded out to beds.
- Perfect parking lot and just 10 minute walk to the old city. The hotel es nice and the price–performance ratio is OK.
- Great place, 5 – 10 minutes of walk to the castel and historic town. Parking. Good breakfast, fresh orange juice, no low cost ¨something¨ from bottle. Silent room.
Hotel Restaurant La Gentilhommiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant La Gentilhommiere offers accommodations in Trèbes, just 3.4 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Narbonne is 30 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Gentilhommiere, and Castres is 29 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 6 miles away.
- The proprietors and staff were very friendly and helpful. I was grateful to get a room at this hotel on a very busy weekend at the last minute due to my partner being admitted to hospital as an emergency. I actually ended up staying 4 nights on a night by night basis as I didn’t know how long I needed to be there – and they were great in allowing me to do this. The food was lovely – although a small menu – and reasonably priced. There is a nice garden area with sun loungers and pool, which other guests seemed to really enjoy. The hotel is not in a lovely location, but it is quiet – located just off the main road and motorway, only a short distance from Carcassonne and Trebes and has a large free car park. Free Wi-Fi was very good and a great help in the circumstances.
- Lots of choice at breakfast! Very nice, friendly owners.
- Il check-in già disponibile intorno alle 10:30 del mattino.
- Acogedor y con encanto propio. Los dueños super atentos, he estado como en casa!
- estaba muy limpio, el desayuno recién hecho y variado… pero ya esta
P’tit Dej-Hotel Carcassonne
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, P’tit Dej-Hotel Carcassonne-Audotel offers accommodations in Carcassone, just 30 miles from Narbonne.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Castres is 29 miles from P’tit Dej Carcassonne, and Saix is 28 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 5 miles away.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, 10 minutes from the city centre by car
- The croissants were the best we have ever had in France. The breakfast was excellent and good value. The location was good for visiting Carcassonne and easy to find if you looked out for the formula ! hotel but this has now changed hands and is called something else.
- The staff was really friendly and welcoming. The gentleman provided us with “gratuit” coffee when we wanted to purchase the one from the coffee machine. The overall stay was hassle-free and very enjoyable!
- Clean rooms. Helpful staff. No AC and no mosquito screen at the windows though. It was ok for one night passing by, but for a longer stay, I would pay a bit more for a better hotel.
Nice and cheap very clean basic , but you get what you pay for .
Breakfast was nice .parking outside
Staff nice and very helpful
Located in Trèbes, 3.5 miles from Carcassone, le floreal features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Narbonne is 30 miles from Le Floréal, and Castres is 29 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff who were very helpful. We loved the pet dog. Half wolf, half donkey.
- We stayed only 1 night and it was very nice. The rooms are small and not very comfortable, but we didn’t need much more and it was as we expected. The owners are so nice and helping, the restaurant inside is great with vatiaty of food for adults and children. There is a nice pool inside with grass area and chairs to rest.
- Karin was incredibly helpful along with the chef Didier who gave us lots of information on local attractions and facilities. The swimming pool was excellent.
- Friendly helpful staff, superb large pool open from 9am till lateish in the evening, so I fitted in a good swim both evening & morning before leaving. Nice traditional food. Near the motorway, so handy for overnight stop.
- Very friendly, welcoming staff. Good quality food in restaurant.
Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité offers accommodations in Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castres is 28 miles from Campanile Carcassonne Est, and Saix is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 3.7 miles from Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité.
- Location for motorway, good size room, very good shower, food good for price.
- Good beds, our dog can join us for dinner in the bar, nice salad buffet, quick and friendly check-in & check-out, semi-closed parking
- Bed was very comfortable, shower excellent plus 2 BBC tv channels home from home!!
- Very nice clean and friendly hotel for a stop over or more, Just off the motorway.
- Nice hotel, restaurante is good … they are really helpful and accommodating!
Kyriad Carcassonne – Aéroport
Located in Carcassone, 28 miles from Castres, Kyriad Carcassonne – Aéroport features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saix is 27 miles from Kyriad Carcassonne – Aéroport, and Castelnaudary is 20 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The lady at reception (Cathy) was rude and unhelpful. As there were flights disruption due to severe weather conditions we asked her to call the airport and she refused. Very rude… never experienced staff so rude and arrogant before. Never! The rest of the staff was very pleasant.
- We were on our way to the airport and wanted a good nights sleep before an early flight. We got exactly that , it was quiet , the bed very comfortable , the room a good size and all was nice and clean . Would recommend it to anyone wanting a good room at a very reasonable price.
- Bed was superb – very comfortable. Room service excellent. Staff on the ball.
Located off the motorway the hotel was very basic but clean if a little noisy but very close to the airport
Staff were very friendly
Room was better than expected but felt a little like a 1960s American motel – very good value for money tho as incredibly cheap and clean
- The rooms are very clean and have all you need for that price.
ibis budget Carcassonne Aéroport
The ibis budget Carcassonne Aéroport is located just over half a mile from the Carcassonne en Pays Cathare Airport and 3 miles from the medieval city center. It has modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning and drinks and snacks are available via vending machines. The staff is available to assist you 24 hours a day.The hotel is just over 1 miles from the Canal du Midi and a 7-minute drive from Carcassonne Golf Club. It is a short drive from the A61 highway and 650 feet from a bus stop.
- Friendly and smooth check in process. Clean and basic room. Nothing to complain!
- Clean, secure, well presented and good value for the charges.
- It is an Ibis Budget Hotel. You get what you pay for, which is a clean room etc. for a bargain price. Nothing to complain about.
- It’s functional for a quick overnight stay. Close to shops and restaurants and most importantly it location to the airport
- The location from the airport ; a bunch of shops very near(food ; shopping
Hôtel Restaurant La Bergerie
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Restaurant La Bergerie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Aragon, just 6 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castres is 21 miles from Hôtel La Bergerie, and Saix is 21 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Spacious bedroom, bathroom, plenty of towels. Direct access to the patio/garden area. Private parking at the rear of property.
- Set in a small village this Hotel is hard to rate, firstly, its is beautifully peaceful and the surrounding countryside is very pleasant. But, with it being so isolated, we thought it best to dine at the hotel the first night. The menu is a little limited, by that I mean it is limited to just two choices, have the one dish that is on the menu or don’t. Having said that the food was outstanding, and there lies the rub, if you did not like the one choice of starter, main and desert, what would you eat, although in fairness they did prepare my wife, who has a nut allergy, a separate starter. Fortunately I thought the food was amazing so I can only rate it with 5 stars but a wider choice of options on the menu may suit others better. Sadly the restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays so we were forced to drive some way to the nearest town on our second night and the only place we could find open on a Sunday was a local Pizza Place, not so good.
- Beautiful surroundings, spacious room, very nice bathroom. Loved the patio doors with access to the garden. Pool was very nice, clean, with a view.
- The warmth, guidance & assistance of staff in deciding what to do during our stay at La Bergerie
Very large and comfortable family room. Very welcoming and always trying to help. Restaurant is ex michelin star (dropped it by choice) and absolutely wonderful.
Beautiful surroundings and very quiet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fasthotel Carcassonne offers accommodations in Carcassone, just 27 miles from Castres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saix is 27 miles from Fasthotel Carcassonne, and Castelnaudary is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Ideal for overnight stop. Room was good. Had a nice meal in the evening. Staff all very friendly.
- Value for money basic hotel, very clean. Very near to the airport.
- We could check in late at night because of their automated system. The manager at the front desk is very kind.
- The beds were small but comfy and the place was quiet. Ideal location for the airport. Excellent value for money.
- The staff were lovely, the room was clean, the hotel was near the shops and the airport
Premiere Classe Carcassonne
Located in Carcassone, 28 miles from Castres, Premiere Classe Carcassonne features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Saix is 27 miles from Premiere Classe Carcassonne, and Castelnaudary is 20 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Very convenient. Stayed before, so easy to find. A bit noisy, but great for a night or 2. Good to have hot shower
- Repport quality/price, clean, parking easy and free…
- The parking has a gate that closes at night. Great staff
We use this hotel for a convenient, excellent value stopover if we have flights or appointments.
We are always satisfied with the helpful reception staff and breakfast is also good value.
- The breakfast was value for money. There was extra heating available in the room (which we needed on a very cold New Years Day).
Top Hotels In Pezens Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pezens Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!