10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peyremale Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel Mas de l’Espaïre
Located in Les Vans, 31 miles from Montélimar, Hôtel Mas de l’Espaïre features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.Uzès is 29 miles from Hôtel Mas de l’Espaïre, and Alès is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- A beautiful, spacious hotel. You can literally walk from the hotel to the numerous hiking routes. Breakfast is only ten euros and offers everything you could desire. The swimming pool is a great way to cool off after a days hiking. The town of Les Vans is only a few kms away and has great shops. The staff are very friendly and we are already looking forward to returning again soon. This is the perfect location for people desiring peace and quite in a beautiful garden location. Totally recommend this fantastic hotel!
- The Hotel was in a lovely setting ,with a great swimming pool and shaded terraces . Meals could be taken on the terraces. The hosts were friendly and helpful .Our room was great with an outside space .
Excellent breakfast – lots of choice.
Set right in the middle if beautiful countryside.
Just what we wanted. We’ll happily go back.
- Beautiful location in the mountains with a nice garden and pool. Adequate rooms
- Comfy beds – lovely food – good ambience all round – Hosts very good – would strongly recommend – maybe not for young children though which was not a problem for us
Lou Cante Perdrix
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lou Cante Perdrix offers accommodations in La Vernarède, just 28 miles from Uzès. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Alès is 12 miles from Lou Cante Perdrix, and Mende is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 42 miles from Lou Cante Perdrix.
L’accueil chaleureux, la cuisine avec des produits de saison, raffinée et gouteuse.
Le cadre est magnifique, vu sur le chateau de Portes.
- Les repas étaient excellents, personnels très accueillant et souriant
- 1/2 pension….sans menu pour les enfants, ni alternative possible si le menu ne convient pas….!
- AU RESTAURANT ,que du bonheur pour les yeux et les papilles ! Le chef propose une cuisine raffinée ,audacieuse avec un savant mariage des mets et des épices ! nouvelles saveurs ,belle découverte :très bon acceuil des propriétaires :hotel tres propre ! nous avons passé un trés bon séjour . Nous reviendrons !!!
- un super accueil ! des gens chaleureux et professionnels.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la cuisine avec des produits de saison, raffinée et gouteuse.
Hôtel du Commerce
Located in the centre of Génolhac, Hôtel du Commerce offers simple accommodation and a courtyard with central fountain. You can relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar or river bathing 1.2 miles away.All of the rooms at Hôtel du Commerce have a private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also feature a view of the fountain.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace when the weather allows it. It includes fresh bread, orange juice, pastries and hot drinks. The hotel’s restaurant offers French traditional dishes dinners from the region.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and several hiking paths start from the property. Free public parking is possible near Hôtel du Commerce and cross-country skiing can be practiced 10.6 miles away. Alès is 23.6 miles away.
- Very nice restaurant, great food, large room, calm, very friendly staff!
- The rooms need updating but the food was very good. English speaking and very friendly. Car parking is free in the village but if no space outside the Hotel could be difficult with suitcase. Rooms on first floor with narrow steps,
- Really friendly staff and fantastic food. Gennolhac is a really pretty little town once you turn off main road
- La gentillesse du responsable, la qualité, la quantité du repas qui est fait avec des produits frais de la région.
L accueil était très sympathique.
Le petit déjeuner très bon avec en fond un morceau de jazz pour nous réveiller en douceur!
Hôtel le Moderne
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hôtel le Moderne is located in Saint-Paul-le-Jeune in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 26 miles from Uzès.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Alès is 15 miles from Hôtel le Moderne, and Aubenas is 23 miles away. Garons Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Nice and convenient location for visiting the region, friendly staff and all that you need around the corner
The accomodation was perfect! The rooms were very clean and the bed felt like a cloud. We barely got out of bed! The staff was friendly and everything was possible. Breakfast was great and always fresh. They will definitely see us again.
It was handy to have a little fridge in our room.
- Very comfortable quiet spotless room with high quality bed linen , an exceptional bathroom and full marks for the decor throughout the hotel..a stunning combination of old and new. A much appreciated personal welcome and genuine helpfulness, plus a great value varied buffet breakfast with local specialities. Plus there’s a gem of a swimming pool tucked away ! We will be back !
- L’accueil, la disponibilité et les conseils du propriétaire sur les restaurants ouverts à cette période de l’année où tout est fermé ou presque. Le petit déjeuner très copieux et de qualité. La possibilité de payer en chèques vacances.
La gentillesse du propriétaire
Les chambres refaites a neuf
Le petit déjeuner exclusif
Auberge de Banne
Located in Banne in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 28 miles from Uzès, Auberge de Banne features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alès is 17 miles from Auberge de Banne, and Aubenas is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed with nice bedding, air conditioning, reasonable sized room, with an entrance hallway and large bathroom, all very smart.
- The staff made the stay; helpful, friendly, attentive. The position, on top of the world was… Tops!
Beautiful location in a medieval village in the mountains
Nice design in the regional style
The hotel includes an excellent restaurant with regional dishes
Breakfast is great
Very friendly staff
- Excellent very friendly welcome from all the staff. The room was tasteful with a very comfortable bed.Excellent location with stunning views. We will definitely return.
Room excellent, a/c worked well.
Breakfast very pleasant on the patio with fresh juice.
Outdoor bar area very appealing
Staff very attentive
Logis La Rivière
Located in the village of Saint Michel de Dèze, in the Parc National des Cevennes, La Rivière features a spacious lounge and a shaded furnished terrace.Each room is in a simple décor. They are equipped with a private bathroom and a TV.Hotel Logis a Rivière’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and traditional French cuisine with regional specialties. Guests are invited to dine on the terrace during the summer period, and enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the area include fishing and hiking. It is a 25-minute drive from Alès and 30 minutes from Florac.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le repas excellent et le petit dejeuner copieux..
- Chambre très propre, personnel aimable et facilité d’accès en dehors horaires d’ouverture
Très bon accueil, l’établissement est situé en retrait de la grande route avec un grand parking.
La chambre était confortable, propre avec une grande salle de bain. Le restaurant propose des plats excellents et faits maison que l’on peut apprécier en terrasse. Une ballade à pied le long de la rivière en contrebas pour la détente.
Da unser französisch nicht besonders gut ist, wurde kurzerhand eine sehr nette ältere Nachbarin zum dolmetschen geholt. Hiermit noch mal ein großes Dankeschön an die Dame!!
Netter Gastgeber und gutes Essen.
- Conforme à notre attente… Calme, restaurant de qualité, accueil sympathique.
Le Clos des Arts
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Clos des Arts offers accommodations in Les Mages. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nîmes is 29 miles from Le Clos des Arts, and Uzès is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 35 miles from Le Clos des Arts.
- Beautiful Property! Very kind and welcoming staff. The restaurant is amazing. We will be back for sure and have already recommended this super experience to friends and family!
- Beautiful courtyard. Location was helpful for us. Visited the Ardeche Caverns.
- Beautiful old buildings with every modern facility. Set back off road for peace. Price very good – cheaper than Ibis chain, but for much better facilities.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel located in a lovely, well renovated old building. Rooms are fairly basic but comfortable for the most part and inexpensive by European standards. Interesting artwork around the premises and well kept hotel grounds. The large chestnut tree in the courtyard provides ample shade to enjoy a drink during the heat of the day.
The property was situated up a quiet road and the approach had the wow factor. The man on reception was lovely and the room was fantastic .
Everywhere was pet friendly.
Hotel Le Vanséen
Hotel Le Vanséen is located in Les Vans, 31 miles from Uzès and 19 miles from Alès. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Aubenas is 20 miles from Hotel Le Vanséen, and Prades is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Le Vanséen.
- Very friendly hosts. Rooms very clean and we had evrything we needed in the room. Breakfast was very good and not too expensive. Short; it’s a very good place to stay.
- Basic rooms but clean and correct.good bed and Very nice staff. Close to the restaurant likoké (3min) walk.
- nice pool and excellent location. we arrived on a tuesday which is the all night market – great. But all restaurants booked that evening!!
- Free large parking and free internet. Clean room and shower. Good airco.
- Un accueil chaleureux et des personnes disponibles et très agréables.
Located in Les Vans in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 31 miles from Uzès, Hotel Carmel features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alès is 20 miles from Hotel Carmel, and Aubenas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Food was very good- we thought the best in town. Very beautiful garden-type setting. You can choose to dine inside or outside (weather permitting). We did have a car rental although we often chose to walk into town and not need to find a parking spot.
- I only used the room for sleeping, as was visiting my son. But the site and the historic building makes this hotel special.
Good restaurant, nice ambience for eating outside.
The room was rather simple but clean and functional.
Les Vans is a good location for starting very nice cycling tours.
- Charming setting, helpful staff great surroundings. Evening meal very nice
- In a quiet part of town in an “interesting” old building, with a delightful internal courtyard restaurant.
Hotel Des Oliviers
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Des Oliviers offers accommodations in Les Vans, just 31 miles from Uzès. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Alès is 19 miles from Hotel Des Oliviers, and Aubenas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Peyremale Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peyremale Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!