10 Best Hotels To Stay In Petoskey Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Petoskey Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Petoskey Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petoskey Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petoskey Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Petoskey Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Petoskey Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Petoskey Michigan:
Stafford’s Perry Hotel
Located in Petoskey, 28 miles from Gaylord, Stafford’s Perry Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a fitness center and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Charlevoix is 15 miles from Stafford’s Perry Hotel, and Mackinaw City is 30 miles from the property. Cherry Capital Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Petoskey, 26 miles from Gaylord, Windsor Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Everything was nice. Easy check in. Room was nice. Price was great. Easy location.
- The bed was a little saggy in the middle, and I could feel every move of my husband due to the springiness. However, the price was right
- I like that is was clean and taken care of. I was concerned about past reviews. But I was happy that it was better than stated.
- Good property if you are just looking for a place to sleep.
- friendly staff; great shower; very clean; breakfast
Bay Inn Of Petoskey
Bay Inn Of Petoskey is located in Petoskey, just 28 miles from Gaylord.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great value for the money. A little dated, but very clean and the staff were helpful.
- What a morning view of lake Michigan!!! Just amazing!! And this is only one point from many. The room was very clean and cozy. The hotel itself is not something contemporary but more old fashioned and this makes it more attractive. There are fridge, microwave and coffee machine in room. This was our second stay and we’ll come again.
- Staff even cleaned snow off cars. We’re very pleasant and helpful.
- This motel was probably the best we’ve stayed at. The room was large and clean. Beds and pillows were comfortable. There is a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. Towels were thick , shower was hot. Being on the highway we were afraid of the traffic noise, but rarely heard anything! The view of Little Traverse Bay was beautiful. We will stay there again if necessary.
- Nice boutique-like hotel! Beautiful views, friendly staff, QUIET and a great value. The rooms are cute and clean. Comfortable bed. Having a fridge to hold drinks and snacks is convenient as is the microwave to heat up breakfast the next morning. Coffee and tea are available at the front desk to make in your room. Good amount of TV channels and only minutes’ drive to downtown shops and restaurants. We weren’t sure what to expect when booking but were super pleased.
Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant
One of our top picks in Petoskey.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant offers accommodations in Petoskey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Gaylord is 28 miles from Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant, and Charlevoix is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 55 miles from Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant.
- Such a fun, unique experience! The Inn was beautiful, the staff was friendly, and it felt like you stepped back in to time! We enjoyed drinking hot cocoa by the fireplace downstairs and a nice breakfast in morning.
- World famous scones were missing from our otherwise fabulous morning breakfast!
- A great place to stay. Belinda is a wonderful hostess.
- Beautiful, quaint hotel! Loved the charm of it. Each room is unique. Wonderful staff. Delicious breakfast. Will definitely visit again!
- Everything was just lovely, super clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and enjoyable. Food was great.
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey
This Petoskey, Michigan hotel is minutes from the Bay Harbor Marina District and Petoskey Plastics Headquarters. The hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access.All rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey feature a coffee maker and cable TV. A work desk is included in every room.A fitness room and an indoor pool are on-site at the Petoskey Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. The hotel boasts a multi-lingual staff and offers baggage storage. Coin laundry facilities are available on-site.Avalanche Bay Water Park and Nub’s Nob Ski Resort are within driving distance from the Petoskey, Michigan Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. Mackinaw Island is just a short drive from the hotel.
Room was comfortable and clean.
Enjoyed the breakfast with sausage gravy and eggs,
fresh fruit. Front desk folks were friendly and helpful.
No complaints. We would likely stay here again.
- We like how clean everything is and how wonderful the staff are. The breakfast is delicious. The hotel is in the perfect location. So much to do just outside the door!!
- Everything was very clean and the staff was super helpful. We stayed in one of the larger rooms, and it was a generous amount of space for our friends to hang out in with us! We would definitely stay here again!
- The staff right from the front desk to the maintenance man were extremely friendly & helpful
- Great service. Hotel was slow for thanksgiving. The person at the desk upgraded us to a larger room. Very comfortable lobby. Great breakfast.
- Room was comfortable and clean.
Stafford’s Bay View Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stafford’s Bay View Inn offers accommodations in Petoskey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gaylord is 28 miles from Stafford’s Bay View Inn, and Charlevoix is 17 miles away. Cherry Capital Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfy and the entire Inn had an amazing ambiance about it. The fact that there weren’t TV’s present in the bedroom made it so you had to communicate with the other person which in a world full of social media and smart phones was a welcoming change. The cookies were also delicious and I loved reading in the journal about everyone else’s experiences throughout the years at the Inn.
- Comfortable bed. Very clean. Staff very friendly and attentive. History of Inn displayed in pictures as decor.
- The service was awesome, they are so helpful and accommodating. The view is wonderful and the set up with the dinner and breakfast right there made it so we didn’t have to look for anywhere else. They have a bar area and sun room, so everything was taken care of .
- We love the Bay View Inn and have been there a couple times over the last few years. The Staff are excellent and the food is fantastic. It is a very relaxing place to stay.
- The Staff. Professional, accommodating, helpful, and just pleasant to be around.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Petoskey
Showcasing a spa center and a ski pass sales point, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Petoskey is located in Petoskey in the region of Michigan, just 28 miles from Gaylord.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 52 miles from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Petoskey.
- Homemade oatmeal was great. The fresh fruits was nice. People at guest services were very nice.
- The place was very clean, staff was very friendly, would certainly stay there again! The breakfast was beyond my expectations.
- The staff was great! The breakfast was beyond what was expected. The dining area was large and accommodating. Also had coffee, tea, water, and hot chocolate at the front desk along with fresh fruit. The pool was a decent size as well as the hot tube. Plenty of seating area around the pool too.
- The hot top was awesome after a long day of skiing. Perfect. The homemade ontmeal was also great.
- We would of liked the view except we had a foggy morning. Not far from town and casino.
Comfort Inn Petoskey
Located in Petoskey, 27 miles from Gaylord, Comfort Inn Petoskey features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Charlevoix is 18 miles from Comfort Inn Petoskey, and Mackinaw City is 29 miles from the property. Cherry Capital Airport is 55 miles away.
- Location was perfect for our visit, bed was awesome, great shower with hot water.
- Nice breakfast with multiple hot items. Easy in and out. Loved being able to bring our dog for a very small additional charge. Nice little addition was coffee always available in the lobby with cookies in the afternoon.
- The breakfast was great for the free continental breakfast. They even had sausage biscuits and gravy.
- no breakfast available due to power outage in the entire hotel.
- Appeared very clean and nicely decorated. Staff friendly and helpful-great coffee and cookies in the lobby.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey
This hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Odawa Casino and offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. The Petoskey Waterfront overlooking little Traverse Bay is 2 miles from the property.Microwaves and refrigerators are standard in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey. The rooms also feature balconies and modern furnishings with white bedding.Guests can relax in the sauna or swim in the indoor pool. The hotel also offers a daily breakfast buffet.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel is within a 20-minute drive of the Boyne Highlands Ski Resort. The property is 7 miles from Petoskey State Park, which offers Lake Michigan beach access.
- Great breakfast and great hotel. I will be staying there again in the future!
- Clean, very accommodating, very comfortable bed. Close to downtown and easy to find.
- The inn was very clean and the staff was very nice.
- I like that there is a fan in the room and the lighting in the bathroom was nice. Also like that there’s a thermostat instead of the window heat/ac!
- View and balcony and the free limo was great for going out on the town!
Apple Tree Inn
One of our best sellers in Petoskey! Featuring Victorian architecture, all rooms at the Petoskey Apple Tree Inn have a balcony with views of Little Traverse Bay. This hotel with free Wi-Fi access is 5.5 miles from the Petosky State Park.A flat-screen TV and coffee machine are included in every room at the Apple Tree Inn. The rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator. Select suites have a spa tub.There is a furnished deck overlooking the lake at the Apple Tree Inn Petoskey. Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub or workout in the fitness center.Complimentary breakfast is served each morning to all guests. The continental breakfast includes pastries, fresh juice, and coffee.The Apple Tree is 14 miles from Mt. McSauba Recreation Area. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are a 4-minute drive away in the Gaslight District.
- The beds were very comfortable!! Not hard, like most hotels………
- The room was awful. Walls dirty. Smelled horrible. Was not happy.
Inn is clean, comfortable, and quiet. (we stayed in Feb). Breakfast is a great plus and very good.
We loved the pool area, esp the hot tub after skiing!
One morning after it had snowed the night before, we found our car windows had been cleaned off!
Great place to stay – convenient location; great value!
- The beds were very comfortable. Room was good sized for two people. Hot tub was great after a day on the slopes.
- Room was clean with a great view of Little Traverse Bay.
Top Hotels In Petoskey Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Petoskey Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Petoskey Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Petoskey Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!