10 Best Hotels To Stay In Petaluma California – Top Hotel Reviews
Petaluma California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Petaluma California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petaluma California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petaluma California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Petaluma California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Petaluma California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Petaluma California:
Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca
Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca offers accommodations in Petaluma.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 24 miles from Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 42 miles from Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Petaluma
Motel 6 Petaluma is located in Petaluma, 21 miles from Bodega Bay and 12 miles from Santa Rosa.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Napa is 21 miles from Motel 6 Petaluma, and Sausalito is 30 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Front counter guy was cool. Army vet and I thanked him for his service.
- The individual rooms were modern and clean and neat. Staff was kind at check in, but, was frazzled due to the issues, it was obvious.
- Love the staff and Manager. Really good and listen to your concerns
- Location was excellent the staff was friendly and helpful
- We liked the location, close by the highway and a variety of restaurants. Was clean
Quality Inn Petaluma
Quality Inn Petaluma is located in Petaluma, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma, and Napa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 45 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma.
- Staff friendly and helpful especially Jenny at breakfast
- Breakfast room is warm and sunny, even has an atrium with comfortable seating. 4 or 5 dispersed 2 story buildings and generous parking allows everyone to park near their room. Just off the highway, but quiet. Staff seem happy. Hot tub was hot. What’s not to love? Mark
- Staff was super helpful, We got in early and were able to check in with out hassle and or problem, and when we left our key in the room we were helped quickly and efficiently.
- Room was large and nicely furnished. Internet worked well. We were so glad the pool was open, as so many are not in the winter time, and my grandkids LOVED the pool! Very comfortable area for walking our dog. It feels safe and is well lighted.
Food(hot) choice was great.
No complaints.Everything was fine from check-in to check-out.
A good choice for a place to stay.
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Petaluma.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bodega Bay is 23 miles from Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- We loved the atmosphere, the decor and the staff was exceptional!
- The location was walking distance to historic downtown
- The bed was so comfy! The location is perfect, you can walk right out of the hotel and into the heart of downtown Petaluma.
- The only issue was a heater that didn’t work – but staff provided a small area heater for the night and that was fine. Overall a great experience in an historic hotel. Loved the location near the old town. Wonderful staff. Very helpful and courteous.
- Lobby is very pretty and historic. Service was good. Rooms are small but nicely done. Unfortunately the Oyster bar was not open as it was Christmas Day, but we have enjoyed that in the past.
Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma
Located 5 minutes from Adobe Road Winery and historic downtown Petaluma, California, this hotel offers an on-site spa, sauna, and outdoor pool. All rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.The accommodations at the Petaluma Sheraton feature cable TV and a safety deposit box. A work desk and coffee maker are provided. Wi-Fi internet is available.A casual restaurant and bar are part of the facilities at this Petaluma hotel. Concierge and room services are available to guests. The hotel features a bridal suite.Petaluma Adobe State Park is less than 10 minutes from Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma. Downtown Napa is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Loved the staff and the dog walking area. Will be back!!!
- Nice clean room, good size. Property is nice with good facilities.
- The fireplace in the lobby was nice to sit by wth a drink. They had a couple of outdoor fire pits but they weren’t turned on.
- There was literally nothing to like. The room or the view was nothing like shown in the picture.
- Lovely room, very comfortable bed. Great for dog owners! First floor room near the exercise paths. Easy parking near room. Beautiful warm pool.
Metro Hotel & Cafe
Located in Petaluma, 24 miles from Bodega Bay, Metro Hotel & Cafe features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Metro Hotel & Cafe, and Napa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 42 miles from Metro Hotel & Cafe.
- The bed was ah-mazing, the hotel itself was one of the coolest aesthetically.
- Bed extra comfy. Morning coffee and home made crepes devine.
- The staff was incredibly friendly. They very much made you feel at home. The fresh coffee and crepes in the morning were so tasty. It had a unique look. The room was comfortable and spacious enough.
- Funky Parisian theme, French radio station playing in the cafe while eating the freshly made crepes and coffee.
- It was like a little unexpected slice of Paris in the middle of Petaluma. I liked what I saw online when I booked, but was surprised by how cute it was, how friendly the staff were and just all the attention to detail paid to the design of the place. The claw-foot tub was an extra bonus… as were the delicious crepes and coffee served in the cafe in the morning.
Motel 6 Rohnert Park
Located 5 minutes from Scandia Funland Family Fun Center and the Rohnert Park Spreckels Performing Arts Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Rohnert Park Motel 6 include expanded cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Rohnert Park Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and coin laundry facilities. Coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Sonoma State University is a 5 miles drive from Motel 6 Rohnert Park. Downtown Santa Rosa, California is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Close to freeway, shopping centers, restaurants, was clean , staff friendly
- Didn’t like nothing I want a full refund horrible experience the walls are so thin I heard people having sex from both sides of my room.
- Very clean, and no partys or people smoking in the rooms.
- Not much. It was all that was available, but never thought it would be that bad. And it was expensive. 136.00 for a motel six.
- Booked last minute. Only hotel for miles that was available. Property on the outside was nice.
Novato Days Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Novato Days Inn offers accommodations in Novato, just 25 miles from San Francisco.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 24 miles from Novato Days Inn, and Bodega Bay is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 34 miles from Novato Days Inn.
Convenient location. AC/heater was relatively quiet. Great upkeep by housekeeping staff.
Pillows seemed new, beds are comfortable.
- Excellent location and value. Nice if you have dogs. Great parking. Close to excellent restaurants. Rooms are quiet and safe. Great night lighting
Breakfast featured omelettes to microwave; superior type of raisin bread; excellent granola option.
This was a better than average breakfast that came with the room rate. Much appreciated. The bed was very comfortable. Staff efficient and friendly.
- Loved the room. Wish it was warmer to go swimming.too
- We got a room right across from the jacuzzi and pool, that was a plus. I also really enjoyed that we didn’t have anyone above us, and there was a private glass sliding door, made the room feel really personal.
- Convenient location. AC/heater was relatively quiet. Great upkeep by housekeeping staff.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park – Sonoma County
Close to the heart of California’s wine country, this Rohnert Park hotel offers comfortable guestrooms featuring signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily hot breakfast buffet.While staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Rohnert Park-Sonoma County, guests can enjoy relaxing by the outdoor swimming pool, working out in the modern fitness center or browsing the internet with free high-speed access.Ancient Redwood forests, beautiful beaches and award-winning wineries are located within driving distance of the Rohnert Park-Sonoma County Hampton Inn and Suites. A number of golf courses, local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.
- Everything was great, we were staying with 4 kids so a fridge and dvd player in the room would habe been very helpful to us.
- the breakfasts are wonderful and cookies yummy. It is very close to the freeway but far enough not to get annoying freeway sounds.
Excellent week stay with family for early Thanksgiving celebration!
Would recommend and would stay agaiin next time.
- good breakfast, friendly staff. lots of food (fast & sit down) and fun (go karts/mini golf) nearby.
- Nice location. Easy access off freeway. Had a Room suite which was large with a kitchenette. they had a good selection of microwaveable items near the front desk. Breakfast was standard and adequate. A lot of parking, friendly and informative staff.
DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Next to the Foxtail Golf Club and minutes from a variety of wineries, this hotel in Rohnert Park, California offers on-site restaurant and guestrooms with coffeemakers.Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country features a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi tub. Guests can also play a game of tennis or take advantage of the fitness center at this hotel. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar.Award-wining wineries including Kendall Jackson and Gallo Sonoma are only a short drive from the Sonoma Doubletree Hotel. Guests can also explore the Armstrong Redwoods State Park or relax on the Bodega Bay.
- Room was very comfortable. Bed was firm, yet comfortable. Didn’t like sound from floor above in the early morning. Restaurant service was good except for delay in delivering cocktail.
- Loved the area, room was very comfortable and quiet. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
- The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The room was comfortable and cozy and I really liked how we had two sinks. The fridge in the room was a plus and I lived having a balcony although it was not private.
- Always a friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Ordered off the menu.
- Location was ok, I guess that some rooms have a view on the golf club – ours didn’t
Top Hotels In Petaluma California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Petaluma California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Petaluma California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Petaluma California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!