10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pessac-sur-dordogne Aquitaine:
Château de Sanse
This hotel is located in Sainte-Radegonde, near the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol vineyards. It offers an outdoor pool and a terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding woodlands and grounds.The rooms and suites at the Chateau de Sanse are all equipped with satellite TVs and private bathrooms. Some have balconies or terraces.The Sanse’s restaurant serves modern French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining room with panoramic views or on the outdoor terrace.Other facilities at the Chateau de Sanse include free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.
- Restaurant was pretty much Michelin star quality and views breathtaking. Staff very good, will stay again.
- Great views, lovely friendly staff, fabulous room and great food
- Superb surroundings, lovely staff, fantastic food, wonderful scenery
- Breakfast was included and they brought it to our room as we were the only ones staying at the hotel
- Our stay was absolutely perfect. The chateau is set in a stunning location and is, of itself, a beautiful place to stay. The staff are superb and do all they can to make your stay enjoyable. We also couldn’t fault the food, which was absolutely delicious!
Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est
Located in Montcaret, 11 miles from Saint-Émilion, Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bergerac is 21 miles from Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est, and Libourne is 15 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Clean friendly”motel” type accommodation.
The car park was nice and large with lots of spots available. The signposts up to the venue were very clear and visible with enough time to make your turn.
The grounds of the hotel were very well maintained with lovely gardens. It was nice to see some lizards running around basking in the sun.
On the sunday we found a little market just down the road – you can walk there. It has a lovely sandwich shop and chicken for sale. The market stall even sold oysters!
The hotel room itself was very well maintained as the cleaner came every day and did a great job. The room itself had a very secure door that made us feel reassured our equipment would be safe.
- The bread and pastries were good, and the coffee was excellent
- Le lit était confortable et la situation géographique top. Moi qui adore la nature c’était génial.
- Personnel efficace et très sympathique. Hôtel tranquille, chambres très propres. Un moment de tranquillité assurée.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo, and Bergerac is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. Nice and clean. Very large room with couch. Friendly service
- Excellent overall experience. Really good food. Great ambiance. Comfy bed. Very friendly family run business, popular with locals.
- The room and bathroom were very spacious, clean and well maintained. Even if we arrived late and the dinner was finished, the owner informed us of a very nice pub to go (we hadn’t find it by ourselves). The breakfast is also good, even if the coffee is the strongest I have tasted. Another advantage is that it is located at the beginnning of the market street and so very near to go for a walk in the morning but without the noice of the market’s stalls.
- Nice spacious room with large bathroom. Good shower. Nice view onto Main Street. Friendly staff.
- The Owner and his wife were very helpful at dinner. They printed their menu in English for us as we were having a little difficulty with translation. We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel but dinner was very good.
Le Phénix offers accommodations in Castillon-la-Bataille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bordeaux is 26 miles from Le Phénix, and Saint-Émilion is 6 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles away.
- Location is excellent. Few minutes to the train station and close to the city centre.
- This hotel seems like an old friend now. We booked a second night just to be able to chill out there because it has real charm and character and is very much a place for both locals and tourists. Don’t expect the Dorchester and you won’t be disappointed because the owner is full of bonhomie and a great chef. The perfect host in fact. It has a nice deck outside in the main street and the town itself is small but has some great buildings and is right on the Dordogne. I’d go back there in a heartbeat, and do have dinner at the hotel. Make sure you’re very hungry first, though!
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.
- A traditional, old-fashioned reminder of what small, budget French hotels used to be like. Staff very friendly and helpful, responding quickly to any problems encountered. Bar popular with the older local townsfolk – banter abounds. Spartan feel, but functional and clean. Not for those who like the anonymous, modern chain hotels, but I really enjoyed my stay.
- Bon acceuil du patron et du personnel…cuisine familiale sympa
Grand Hôtel is located in the centre of Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, just 350 feet from the Dordogne River and 12.4 miles from Bergerac. The hotel is set within a garden and offers free WiFi internet access and a terrace.The guest rooms at Grand Hôtel have a view of the street or the patio and include a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They each feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.Guests can visit the local market on Saturday mornings.Secured private parking is available at an extra cost upon prior reservation. Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel and exit 12 of the A89 motorway is 12.4 miles away. The property is 18.6 miles from Saint Emilion and a 40-minute drive from Libourne.
- It’s a lovely old building full of charm which has been beautifully renovated to a very high level. It is also located close to the centre of town and so is very convenient to the historic centre, market and river.
- The Madame was extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel itself is a gorgeous historic building which has been restored and modernised, and yet has still managed to retain it’s charm. Excellent location for wandering around the town centre.
- Newly renovated hotel. Close to all facilities in town.
- location and ability to park under cover in the hotel. the recent refurbishment provides a modern and clean environment . centrally placed , this hotel is a good choice as a stopover when doing a car tour.
- Looks run down from the street but is being refurbished to a good standard. Parking in a secure garage was free.
Hotel Café de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Café de la Gare offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Hotel Café de la Gare, and Bergerac is 13 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly atmosphere and the staff overfriendly to help and make your stay feel at home.
- Sleepy little town. Used it as a 2 day stop off before going to Plum Village. Hotel was beside train station. Surprisingly quiet and neighbourly area. Very ltttle car traffic, trains only went thru 3 or so times a day and not at night. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very large by European standards. Good bed and bedding. Very clean. Older building with some pleasant modern updates. Good shower. Convenient having coffee shop and restaurant below, and having a good espresso available all day long! Cafe was closed by 8 pm in the evening. So not noisy at all. Cafe meals were huge, and very homestyle food. Quiet, friendly locals in the cafe and on patio. It was a lovely stay and it totally got me loving the idea of pensions. Not fancy, but clean and friendly like being at your grandmas. I would recommend heartily.
- Excellent breakfast and our host were very welcoming. The hotel is within an easy walk to the town and was very clean and tidy great value for money.
- The overall hotel experience was very good.Friendly , helpful and patient hosts(us not having good French) Nothing was too much trouble.With the train station immediately across the street and a regular service between Bordeaux,Bergerac and Sarlat perfectly situated,no noise from the trains
Next to train station
Basic but clean and everything you need
Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial is located in Saint-Pey-de-Castets in the region of Aquitaine, just 25 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Émilion is 7 miles from Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial, and Bergerac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Very comfortable bed.
Dyson fan much appreciated.
Shower area well designed.
Evening meals were excellent.
Staff were helpful, friendly and efficient.
- The rooms are very spacious and modern. Extremely comfortable beds and gorgeous bathroom. The surroundings are very beautiful, there was a lovely view from our room. The manager was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
- this was like a mini 5 star hotel.. wish I could of stayed longer
- Friendly, comfortable country hotel in beautiful location, excellent for wine region. Superb restaurant. Good size rooms, modern, clean decor. Our second stay and makes us want to explore the region more in future.
- Hosts tried really hard to please every demand you voiced.
- Very comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Melchior offers accommodations in Sainte-Terre, just 23 miles from Bordeaux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Saint-Émilion is 5 miles from Le Melchior, and Bergerac is 29 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The family room was espacious. The restaurant was really good and breakfast great with a french patesserie homemade les financier.
Exceptionally helpful & friendly staff.
Lots of coffee & fruit at breakfast
- Peace and quiet. The setting is gorgeous and the swimming pool temp was perfect. Nellie the owner was full of information about the area. And she made us feel so welcomed. We will stay there on our way back to Bordeaux.
- Perfect family-run restaurant with terrace and rooms in the countryside near to St. Emillion. Small pool loved by the children, and the cooking was excellent – the menu is not too ambitious, but delicious, and includes local delicacies like Lamprey and (excellent local) beef. Our children said their hamburger, perfectly cooked and medium rare, the best they’d had; the place also sells some of the kitchen’s produce, including a fantastic version of boeuf bourguinon which set us up perfectly for the first night in our rented house.
- The hotel is in the middle of vineyards, very quiet place with nice garden and restaurant. The perfect place for visiting Sainte Emilion (10min by car).
L’un des sens
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’un des sens offers accommodations in Villefranche-de-Lonchat, just 11 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.Bergerac is 22 miles from L’un des sens, and Libourne is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Rooms are compact but comfortable. Outside the bedrooms there is a common sitting room with access to a rooftop balcony and beautiful vistas of sunrise.
A typical French breakfast is served in the dining area with views of the village square.
Fine dining is also available in the evening in the well appointed dining room.
- situation de l’hotel parfaite , chambre très propre et literie très confortable, petit déjeuner excellent jus de pomme des producteurs voisins , pain fait maison EXCELLENT. Le personnel est accueillant, gentil.
Petit déjeuner correct pain frais, croissant excellent et confiture maison.
La propriétaire très gentille et serviable. Chambre à 2 lits assez grande et propre
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, ancienne décoratrice qui excelle en la matière et son mari excellent cuisinier ! hôtel et restaurant à recommander.
- La chambre, bien que petite, mais suffisante pour une nuit, est agréable et confortable.
- Rooms are compact but comfortable. Outside the bedrooms there is a common sitting room with access to a rooftop balcony and beautiful vistas of sunrise.
Château des Vigiers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château des Vigiers offers accommodations in Monestier, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Bergerac is 11 miles from Château des Vigiers, and Libourne is 27 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. The food was good quality and well presented.
- we were upgraded and the room and all facilities were excellent.
- The wonderful peaceful surroundings with a choice of restaurants at the property and 27 hole golf course. The surrounding area with its acres of vineyards . A “must” —-a meal at the nearby (2km)Famillie Moutiere restaurant. 39 Euros for 6 course meal with appropriate wines for each course included.–bottles and bottles. Take a taxi!!!!
- Stunning place to stay. A real chateau, romantic and comfortable. Golf course was great too. We were fortunate to have an amazing room in the chateau with a view over golf course and lake. Didn’t have time to make use of the swimming pool and spa.
- We stayed at Chateau des Vigiers the night before and the night after our wedding. It was the perfect location for such a special time! The restaurant, Les Fresques, is top notch and an absolute must if you stay in the hotel. The room we stayed in (in the Chateau) was very big so perfect for me and my friends to do the preparations for my wedding day. Staff was super friendly and very helpful.
Top Hotels In Pessac-sur-dordogne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!