10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pesquera De Duero Castile And Leon:
La Posada de Pesquera
Featuring an on-site restaurant with a wood oven, La Posada de Pesquera is located in Pesquera de Duero. Set in a 16th-century building, it has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with heating, a wardrobe and a desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace.La Posada de Pesquera features a shared lounge and kitchen area for guests. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside.Valladolid is 32 mi from La Posada de Pesquera, while Aranda de Duero is 27 mi away.
A lovely place to stay. The restaurant served us a great supper with roasted vegetables and super tuna. The lower garden rooms were clean and spacious with access facilities.
We had a great breakfast to start us on our ride thanks
Enter through big wooden ancient doors to a courtyard with tables and chairs.
We had a very comfy bedroom and enjoyed a good dinner in the bar.
Price was way less than I’d expect. Host had no English but if you wave your arms about and shout (him too) you’ll get what you want!!
- I loved that everything was very clean and that had a beautiful vintage look. I really recommend the stay!
- Habitación amplia, cómoda y limpia. Zonas comunes abundantes y amplias (para grupos, muy útiles). Desayuno con buena relación calidad precio. 3€ por 2 buenas tostadas (con mantequilla y mermelada), un trozo de bizcocho casero, zumo de naranja (natural) y café con leche (o cola-cao). Wi-fi con buen rendimiento.
- Старый дом, современная сантехника, терраса на последнем этаже, ресторан внизу.
- A lovely place to stay. The restaurant served us a great supper with roasted vegetables and super tuna. The lower garden rooms were clean and spacious with access facilities.
Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras
One of our top picks in Peñafiel.Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras is a converted convent located next to the river in Peñafiel. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s rooms feature parquet floors, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and mini-bar. The private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.The Convento Las Claras spa features a sauna, Turkish bath and an indoor pool with water jets. A range of relaxation and beauty treatments is also available. The spa carries an extra cost.The hotel’s Conde Lucanor Restaurant is located in the old chapel of the convent. It serves a mixture of avant-garde and traditional Castilian food.Hotel Convento Las Claras organizes trips to wineries and vineyards in the Ribera del Duero region. You can walk to Peñafiel Castle in around 15 minutes.
- Great location. Nice rooms and great value for money which is why it gets top marks.
It was near the winery so very convenient and walking distance to a good restaurant called Molino.
The room is clean so it’s perfect.
- Lovely old hotel walking distance to fabulous restaurants, and only 5 minutes from some of the best vineyards in the world, with a castle above it all. Very good service and on site parking.
- The hotel is elegant and spacious and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous.
Very relaxing place.
Hotel Ribera del Duero
Hotel Ribera del Duero is a converted 16th-century flour mill on the N-122 Main Road, half a mile from central Peñafiel. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Peñafiel Castle, declared a national monument in 1917, is one mile from the Ribera Hotel.All air-conditioned rooms at the Ribera del Duero have a TV and a telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.The hotel’s La Harina Restaurant serves traditional regional dishes mixed with modern cuisine. It also offers an excellent selection of wines. There is a bar, and room service is available.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. There is a tour desk, which can offer advice on wine tours and other guided tours in the area. Valladolid is 35 miles away.
- Good value for money. Hotel is not in perfect condition but the price is low so that’s ok. Location is superb.
- Large bedroom. Comfortable bed. Ample free hotel car parking. Luxurious shower room.
- Hotel in a building of character in a good location with parking.
- Me gusto todo. Un hotel fantástico. Nos dieron una habitación con vistas al castillo. Nos encantó
Desayuno correcto teniendo en cuenta la relación calidad-precio (los donuts estaban muy ricos).
Cama muy cómoda.
Baño pequeño pero moderno. Luces del espejo mal diseñadas (difícil verse bien la cara al afeitarse) como en la práctica totalidad de los hoteles.
Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel
The Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel combines historic charm with modern facilities. It has a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms is named after a famous figure who once lived at the castle. The rooms have TV, individual air conditioning and safe. All rooms have fantastic views of the Duero Valley, Peñafiel Castle or the village of Curiel de Duero.The Castillo de Curiel can organize visits to vineyards in the Duero Valley as well as wine tasting. You can also hire a mountain bike to explore the surrounding area.The restaurant of Castillo de Curiel serves traditional Castilian and medieval dishes. It also serves local Ribera del Duero wines.The castle of Curiel can be found about 2.5 mi north of Peñafiel, in the Valladolid area.
- If you are for romantic trip, this is the place. For business travelers (as my friends booked this), No.
- Amazing unique location, within walking distance (if you don’t mind a climb) of at least one local bar! Lovely furnishings, just feels a very special place and you can see it for miles across the valley. A landmark spot. Pool on the roof if you need it and plenty of place to longe around and enjoy the surrounding countryside. Nice complimentary bottle of red. Well priced food and tasty.
- Beautiful hotel inside old tower at the hill about 900m height, extremely scenic view from the room and terrace. The installations are very nice and stylish, the restaurant is good.
- I had an amazing experience at the hotel Castillo de Curiel. The staff treated me like family. They were very responsive with any request and went above and beyond to make me feel at home. Jesus even gave me a private tour of their bodega, which was amazing! I will be bringing my tour groups to the area and we will be staying at the hotel Castillo de Curiel.
An excellent base to explore Penafiel Castle and surrounds. Our room was very comfortable and the bonus of a swimming pool on the roof and a courtyard just added to the comfort.
Staff were very friendly and the food was exceptional. The chef prepares a high standard of cuisine which was extremely welcome after three weeks of Spanish food. We dined there for all meals as the location enabled us to explore and return for rests in between our trips.
Hotel AF Pesquera
Hotel AF Pesquera is a boutique hotel, 0.6 mi from Peñafiel Castle, in the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. It offers a gym, whirlpool and free WiFi zone.Stylish air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV. There is a mini-bar, safe and work desk. The bathrooms come with free toiletries, and and hairdryer.A free breakfast is served in the AF Pesquera Hotel’s restaurant. There is a garden terrace and bar, and room service is available.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge. There is easy access to the N122 Main Road and Valladolid is 35 mi away.
- The thought that had gone into the hotel. Very good breakfast and the food in the restaurant was superb. The staff were kind and knowledgable and were only concerned for our comfort and recommended good wines at a fair price. We appreciate the connection between the hotel and the Pesquera Bodega.
Inez was the only staff with skills for a 4 stars
The hotel was very clean and I liked the fact that is had a small gym so I could get my workout.
The restaurant waiter was excellent and very helpful!!
- The room was comfortable and clean… the staff was good and restaurant was fantastic
- Stylish and modern hotel. Nice and spacious bedrooms.
Posada La Casona de Valbuena
Posada La Casona de Valbuena is a renovated 18th-century property, which features impressive wooden beamed ceilings. It is located in Valbuena de Duero, 150 feet from the River Duero.All heated rooms and suites have wooden floors, a desk, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also feature a spa bath and sofa. Some have a terrace.There are barbecue facilities and a café. A buffet breakfast is offered. Lunch and dinner are available upon request. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is free parking nearby. Guests can relax in the lounge, reading room or outdoor terraces.
- We booked a duplex and it was huge, lovely comfy beds, good bathroom, very quiet. The communal areas are amazing, as is the lovely patio and the bar, which the whole village visited in the evening. The rural location suited us but may be a bit isolated in feel for some people – there is another bar in the village but it was closed when we were there. Breakfast was reasonable and standard Spanish hotel fare. Tapas in the hotel bar was good and reasonable, or they will cook you a ‘proper’dinner if you ask when you arrive. We parked just outside on the street, free.
- Staff are really helpful and friendly. Food in the bar is good and inexpensive. It is one of only two bars / restaurants in the village so tranquility is guaranteed. Well located for travelling the Ribera del Duero wine route. The hotel is a delightful mixture of modern and traditional, historic architecture. The bedroom and bed itself really comfortable. Will definitely return.
- Great location. Beautiful establishment – 200 year old stone building with exposed wood beams throughout. Food was good. Very quiet. Large outdoor and indoor seating for meals with only 9 rooms. Friendly staff, but they don’t speak much English
- Everything they do,they do their best to make you feel welcome. Very old and interesting place and looking around the village was nice too
- We did get a nice suite with seperate sitting area. The bathroom did have a massage bath which is always nice. The building has many comfortable spaces where you can sit and relax. The bar serves some tapas. People are friendly.
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa center and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 24 mi from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30 mi away.
- The whole place is lovely especially the outside pool
- Luxury spa facilities, perfect chill getaway, awesome location, high quality all round!
- Outside pool with thermal water. Picturesque scenery. Luxurious double-storey rooms. Wonderful massage.
- Location, staff, facillities, thermal pools, cleanliness, restaurant and the quality of food, friendship staff in the reception and especially in the restaurant, large spaces, many corners where you can spend time and share tranquility, attention to the details.
- Great piece of architecture, very unique mix of modern facilities in such an old setting
Hotel Rural Emina
Hotel Rural Emina is a rural hotel in Valbuena de Duero. It is made up of 2 houses, one more modern and the other retaining its 18th-century charm.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Rural Emina. Packed lunches can also be requested and there is a terrace.Free parking is offered nearby and the hotel has a tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Wine tasting courses and visits to the area’s famous wineries can be arranged.
- Staying in a small Spanish village. The quiet location.
- Very clean, comfortable, cosy room. The whole building is old and really interesting. The owners have also a great vineyard, winery shop and museum of wine. As I’m coeliac they prepared for me a fruit plate for breakfast . I really appreciate this!
- The old traditional building with its sensitive renovations.
- Convenient to sleep in the midle of the wine area. A strict minimum concerning service as there were no one in the “old” house were we slept, neither in the evening or in the morning, though the buffet breakfast was served. You need to check-in at the Imena winery, good wines! The room was cosy quiet and clean. Perhaps noisy if you want to sleep with open windows as it is close to the road.
- Proper quirky little spot with the opportunity to visit the owners winery. Little tasteful touches and really helpful staff. Beautiful surroundings.
Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel
Surrounded by the beautiful countryside and vineyards of the Ribera del Duero, this tranquil spa hotel offers relaxation through water and wine.The Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel provides a setting to relax and enjoy the hotels specialty wine therapies. This area is divided between individual treatment areas and a water wellness area – where you can enjoy the swimming pool, Turkish bath and mist shower.You can visit the hotel’s 18th-century grape press and wine cellar, where you will find a wide selection of wines from Spain and beyond. Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel also has an on-site restaurant, meeting rooms, shared lounge with TV and DVD, and babysitting services.The hotel philosophy is based on relaxation through slowing life down allowing you the time to enjoy what the hotel and local area have to offer.
Clean rooms, simple but comfy.
Nice setup at the reception, with a living room where you could enjoy a glass of wine.
Breakfast simple but efficient.
- We liked the sitting area. The staff was generally very amiable.
- The experience was marvellous, we will repeat this place in the future.
- Honestly nothing, even though I could say the design of the property is attractive.
- Amazing service. Manager Rebecca is such a sweet person.
- Clean rooms, simple but comfy.
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
- Excellent room, big and comfortable bed, perfect breakfast.
- The welcome was warm and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our 2 night stay. The restaurant food was exceptional and the choice of wine excellent. There are several wine houses in the village, and the hotel keeps a stock if you want to buy. The rooms are not luxurious, but it’s nice to be able to walk out onto the terrace by the river, and the price represents good value for money. Highly recommend a two night stay
- Breakfast room was pleasant. Self service though.
- This is a great hotel with a fabulous restaurant. The design is modern although the hotel is now more than 15 years old I understand. The large terrace with tables runs along the ground floor rooms is very pleasant. A good breakfast is included in the price.
Bed very comfortable, bed linen of excellent quality. We loved the location, the view and the sound of the river. Beautiful place.
We also appreciated the improvised salad dinner provided, even though the kitchen was not open, being Sunday evening.
The bedrooms’ direct access onto the terrace was particularly appreciated.
Top Hotels In Pesquera De Duero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pesquera de Duero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!