10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pesqueiras Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesqueiras Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pesqueiras Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesqueiras Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesqueiras Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pesqueiras Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pesqueiras Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pesqueiras Galicia:
Hotel Internacional Porriño
Hotel Internacional Porriño in Porriño features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a bar, the property is located within 3.7 miles of University of Vigo. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.Guest rooms in Hotel Internacional Porriño are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I made this reservation knowing that it was not in the center so location was not a surprise and actually there were many restaurant and café options in the area. The hotel is in decadence. At first glance, we were quite put off by the dinginess of the lobby and common areas, the feeling that we were the only guests, the fact that the restaurant was not functioning…but the room was fine and in the end the staff was very helpful. Nothing special, nothing scenic, but we slept well. Someone takes very good care of the huge number and variety of plants…
- The hotel property is dated for sure but everything was clean. There was some mold around the caulking in the bathroom but other than that it was acceptable. There seemed to be newer flooring in the room and bathroom. Its about a 10-15 minute walk to the center of town which was really nice. The internet was super strong and the TV did work.
- Right in the centre of town, friendly staff and good room. What more do you want?
- Near city square, terrific restaurants nearby, decent bathroom.
- Very good night’s rest in our “camino portugues”.
One of our top picks in Tui.Located 2.2 mi from Tui’s historic center, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
- The room was comfortable and clean. Location wasn’t optimum for being on the Camino. Little out of the way and not super easy to find. There was a BIG group of teenagers, who we assumed were also walking the Camino from Tui. The breakfast was great, very good selection of different cheeses, meats, breads and lots of fruit. We were very comfy for our one night.
- The beds were comfortable, the facility was immaculate, and the staff was friendly.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and helpful.
* the staff
* I was given a large suite !
* Free transfert to Tui city
Easy access from Autopista to Portugal.
Clean bathroom. Good free parking in front of the hotel. Cafeteria open until midnight. Fast check in and check out.
Balneario de Mondariz
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to the River Tea, Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is one of Spain’s most well-known spas. It features an 18-hole golf course with impressive views of the picturesque Galician countryside. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms are soundproofed and come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, bath, and hairdryerThe Water Palace has waterbeds, geysers and hydromassage jets. There is also a river area, a cascade and dry and steam saunas.There is a large garden area and a children’s playground where activities for children are arranged. You can also find good hiking in the nearby countryside.Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is 30 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport. The Portuguese border is 12 mi away.
- I went there off-season (March), which was perfect. Stunning location, wonderful historic buildings updated with all modern conveniences, fantastic warm-water huge thermal swimming pool (indoors for all weathers), traditional mineral water for health, beneficial spa treatments (at excellent prices). The scenic countryside around Mondariz has well-maintained walking paths along crystal-clear running streams (Rio Tea). The food at Mondariz Spa was excellent – fresh, tasty, beautifully-presented breakfast buffet. Plus a snack/salad bar open all day if lighter fare than full dining-room lunch and/or dinner is desired. Super retreat for health, diet, and exercise!
- This facility is a true Spa. The service was excellent and the ambiance was top drawer.
The Water Palace beats by far any thermal pool I know in other spas- it is enormous with lots of “attractions” which I won’t tell you about so as not to spoil the surprise. This was low season and I was there with less than 30 other guests. But at high season it may eventually be overpopulated.
Breakfast excellent; dinner excellent and makes me feel sorry for the restaurants around because we did not feel like missing dinner at hotel. At 25 euro it was cheap. Also the restaurant personnel were tops and it is always enticing to address the personnel in Portuguese and be understood and answered in Galician.
Receptionists helpful and efficient. Nice too.
Car garage acceptable.
- The food was amazing, and the swimming pool is really nice but if you don’t have kids I think that you might have a hard time!
- We have visited before about 18 months ago and decided to spend Christmas Day there. We booked half-board and we were very impressed with the set menu for the evening meal. We have lived in Spain for 15 years and had many meals out, this was in my top 5, really tasty and good value for money. We will definitely consider repeating this Christmas Day treat.
This comfortable motel is located just off the A-55 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tui on the Spanish border with Portugal. It offers spacious rooms, each with a free private garage, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Nice comfortable room, big bathroom, nice country view, quiet, good room service
- Lovely room, big mirror, huge bean bag, great lighting, super bathroom, fun way to order your food and drink which tasted really good and arrives through a hatch in your wardrobe! It’s also how you pay. It’s an hilarious menu as the back page offers sex toys, incense and condoms you can buy if you are so inclined! A really great room, romantically lit pm.
- HABITACIÓN MUY GRANDE CON TU PROPIA PLAZA DE GARAJE , LA PRIVACIDAD, EL TRATO, VISTAS Y EL PRECIO.
- Персонал несмотря на туговатость, пытался нас понять и все перевести.
- No esperabamos el estilo de alojamiento que era. Pero todo fue muy correcto. El servicio es todo automatizado y no entras en contacto con el personal directamente. Para un viaje de carretera es ideal para pasar una noche.
Hotel Mondariz Adventure
Located in Mondariz, Hotel Mondariz Adventure provides free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Mondariz Adventure. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Tui.Colón Tuy is located in the small Galician city of Tui on the Portuguese border. It has a seasonal swimming pool, gardens and free Wi-Fi.The large, modern rooms in the Colón Tuy have wooden floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. The apartments in the same complex have a kitchen, lounge and bedroom, as well as private bathroom.The Colón Tuy has loungers, as well as a terrace. Inside there is a reading room and TV lounge.The onsite Silabario Restaurant offers traditional Galician dishes with modern touches. There is also a café-snack bar.Tui sits on the River Miño in the south of Galicia. The city of Vigo is about 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in about an hour away by the AP-9 motorway. Porto is about 1 hour’s drive away.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Convenient for the Cathedral, though a good few minutes’ walk away. Opportunity to self-cater, though I didn’t have time to use the kitchen.
- Easy a ces to the old town and for the Camino in the early morning.
- Roomy apartment, pool was great after a long walk on the Camino, quiet area
- A complete breakfast is served in the basement restaurant.
- This was a stylish hotel in its day (1980s) but getting a little worn now. It was easy to walk into the old town. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the air-conditioning in very hot weather.
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in the city center of Tui, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Portugal borders.Housed in a restored building, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a large bed, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A traditional breakfast including local products is served every morning at the on-site snack bar.You can drive to Pontevedra within a 1-hour drive; and the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi away.
- Very pleasant place to stay in Tui. Grrat welcome and service.
- beautiful boutique hotel in great central location. staff very helpful and friendly, rooms very comfortable and breakfast was lovely. would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Owner Manolo was really helpful and nice. Breakfast was lovely. Shower was great. Spotlessly clean throughout. Good value for money.
Very comfortable room.
Very helpful and pleasant staff.
- Everything! Reception team, the breakfast, the lovely room, great location
Hotel A Torre do Xudeu
Located in Tui, on the banks of Miño River and left on the Portuguese Route to Santiago, Hotel A Torre do Xudeu features rooms with free breakfast, parking and WiFi.There is an elegant shared lounge, complete with a TV and sofas. Breakfast is served daily and it consists of coffee, juice, pastries, and local produce.The rooms are equipped with a telephone and they all have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Free toiletries, towels, and bed linen are provided. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the river or the garden.Paseo de la Corredera Street, with many shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute walk away. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing, and horse riding. Monte Aloya Nature Reserve can be reached in 6 minutes by car, and there is a 15-minute walk to the train station.
- This hotel is actually a historic and beautiful house of some large proportions especially entry, lounge and dining room you could use. It has 2 main levels with an attic room which was ours. 6rooms in total. I would not book this room with view over river if you were tall. Bfast was delicious. The Location was great.
- Beautiful historic house decorated with antiques in an incredible garden setting just steps from the medieval center of Tui. Staff was very welcoming, going out of their way to make us feel at home. The room and bathroom were comfortable and, though without a view, were next to a balcony that provided access to the Torre and its vistas of the river and countryside. The breakfast was the best of our entire trip with a huge selection of local fruits, cheeses, meats, breads and pastries – delicious.
- Amazing interior with fab attention to detail. Friendly staff.
- It is beautiful, spacious and comfortable. Didn’t want to leave. We were leaving early next morning and missing breakfast so they made a picnic breakfast for us to eat en route .
- Gorgeous restored home, beautiful public areas and very comfortable room. Large bathroom, great views. Spent a leisurely evening relaxing in the garden after exploring Tui. Good breakfast.
Parador de Tui
Set in the historical Galician city of Tui, a border town with Portugal, this stunning hotel is housed in a majestic old building, surrounded by a peaceful, natural environment.Ideal for a rural getaway, the Parador de Tui is located on the banks of the Miño river. From this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the mountainous landscape, or along the river side.Enjoy a pleasant sit-down meal with family or friends in the Parador de Tui, where you can accompany your meal with a tasty, regional wine.
- Grant old property sitting on top of a rise with great views of the cathedral
Fantastic views on terrace
Great place to relax after Camino Portuguese
- very comfortable bed/pillows. excellent breakfast
- Really enjoyed the view from the restaurant over the old town and the meal,fillets of pork was most enjoyable together with an exteremly nice bottle of wine
This a good place for a stopover when you travel from Portugal to Galicia. Nice quiet location close to the river, with at night a lovely view of the old city on the hill. Our room and bathroom were like most rooms in the paradores, on the small side, dark furniture, small windows, but a comfortable bed for the night.
We had a nice meal in the restaurant, and breakfast was very good.
Cruceiro do Monte
Offering à la carte restaurant, Cruceiro do Monte is located on the outskirts of Tui, 1.2 mi from the historic center and Tui Cathedral. A free private parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, rooms have a TV, a fan, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes specialized in seafood; and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking at the Monte Aloia Nature Reserve; or water sports at Vigo’s beaches, 18 mi away. The hotel also has easy access to the A-55 Highway leading to any part of Galicia and Portugal. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Our room was large, clean, had night tables, and a terrace just down the hall to hang out laundry, The staff were great.
Rooms here are clean and quiet. They include a fan which helps cool things down for sleeping. Parking was convenient and it’s about a 5 minute drive into town for dining / sightseeing. (There was ample free parking in town as well.) The location made it convenient to make day trips to Valença and A Baoina.
Wifi was good.
The rooms were very basic but spacious and very clean. There was no air con but the rooms had fans. The beds were very comfortable.
The hotel is very easy to find and to access by car (free parking).
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was great, with lots of options, complete and fresh bread and fruit.
- Large room, very clean and comfortable. Dinner was good too!
- It was clean, they had a fan, staff were friendly and helpful,breakfast was amazing!! Not included, but only cost 3 euros, quiet night
Top Hotels In Pesqueiras Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pesqueiras Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pesqueiras Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pesqueiras Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!