10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pesmes Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesmes Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pesmes Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesmes Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesmes Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pesmes Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pesmes Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pesmes Franche-comté:
Le Saint Antoine
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Le Saint Antoine is located in Lamarche-sur-Saône. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Dijon is 16 miles from Le Saint Antoine, and Beaune is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 17 miles from Le Saint Antoine.
- Room was clean and functional and the staff were very friendly.
- Pleasant country house feel . very quiet. Clean and everything worked. Offered a free garage to park the bike
- Nice restaurant on shores of the saone but doesn’t serve dinner until 8 pm. Not much else locally.
- super accueil petit déjeuner servi exceptionnellement pour nous très tôt car compétition très tôt aussi
- Seulement la literie qui était confortable. L’accueil est souriant
Hôtel Fernoux Coutenet
This Logis is located in the heart of the fortified town of Rochefort-sur-Nenon. It offers guest accommodations with private bathrooms and toiletries, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet.A full buffet breakfast is available in the mornings. The hotel restaurant serves traditional cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the hotel terrace. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the historic town of Dole. Guests can also visit the Forêt de Chaux situated 2 miles from the Logis Fernoux-Coutenet and the Arc et Senan a 15-minute drive away.
The croisssants were best and the breakfast for french circonstance very good.
Good benefit Price/Result
- diner was superb price – quality ratio, breakfast was standard all you need,
A really good hotel in a small village.
The owner was very helpful even leaving me a message before my stay giving me the code for the door so that I could enter my room before the reception opened at 17.00
An excellent restaurant attached. I will definitely return if in the region again.
- A very warm welcome in this quiet hotel. We chose to dine in the restaurant and had the menu du terroir which represented outstanding value for money – we would rate it as one of the best meals of our trip (and we had some very good meals!). Travelling with our dog, we also found this a good location for easy walking along the canal and the River Doubs. Certainly a place we would go back to.
- Really good kitchen, with all the French specialities like tasty croissants, snails, duck and good wine. Nice and helpful staff, they even held the reception and the kitchen longer open due to our late arrival. Perfect for a one night stay!
- The croisssants were best and the breakfast for french circonstance very good.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Corbeau offers accommodations in Auxonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dijon is 19 miles from Le Corbeau, and Beaune is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 11 miles from Le Corbeau.
- Convenient for motorway. Refurbished traditional hotel.
We have stayed at Le Corbeau before and chose to return for our overnight stop on the way to the alps. The proprietress is a lovely charming lady who was so helpful to me as I had inadvertently booked the wrong date!
Apart from that, the hotel is an old building which is being tastefully refurbished and the food is just wonderful. Everything is spotlessly clean and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, clean and great location for a stopover on way to Alps.
Decent food in the restaurant but overpriced
- Perfect for an overnight stop, easy access from A31. Nice town. Comfortable hotel. Staff were very friendly. Dinner was very good.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, hotelF1 Dole offers accommodations in Dole. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.Dijon is 26 miles from hotelF1 Dole, and Besançon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was a bargain at €3.50. Clean. Friendly staff in the morning. Cheap fuel plus supermarket and a Decathlon close by for last minute ski gear!
- Good location for a stop over from the Alps. Clean comfortable bed.
- We were looking for a place to divide our 8 hours drive in half. We just wanted a break to sleep during the night and continue our drive. We were looking for a calm, clean and easy to access location from the highway. The shared toilets and showers were clean. We didn’t use the showers tough as we had plan to shower the next day once we would have reached our final destination. The automated self check-in was easy to understand. We didn’t have to do any check-out.
- Very basic hotel. Ok if you are travelling and need a room for one night. Rooms ok. Basic breakfast = ok.
- The price can’t be argued with. This is a budget hotel and therefore it is great value for money. The location is not too far from Dole town centre.
Hotel Campanile is 1.2 miles from the center of Dole and the train station. It is 3 miles from the Dole-Tavaux Airport and is easily accessible from route A36.Guestrooms are modern and functional and equipped with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access. They provide you with a practical living space for your stopover or short stay in the area.Enjoy the full buffet breakfast served daily or regional and traditional cuisine served in the friendly atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurant.
- Excellent breakfast as well as dinner at the restaurant. Surroundings good for our dog. Close to the motorway but still very quiet.
- Good stop off point on the way to the alps skiing. We stopped on the way down and back from the UK.
- Friendly and helpful staff and rooms were clean and spacious
- It was good value for money and was perfect for our purpose
all Perfect ! very good price
staff are friendly everythink we needed
Inter-Hotel Dole Éric Hôtel
Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel is located in Dole, 26 miles from Dijon and 26 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Lons-le-Saunier is 30 miles from Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel.
- The bed was really comfy. A really nice place to stay for an over night stop over.
- Easy to find, parking right outside the hotel. It has a swimming pool, but this was shut for the winter. We were directed to a very good restaurant some way away. Breakfast was the French buffet type. WiFi was free and easy to access.
- The receptionist was very helpful. We checked in quickly
- Value for money .easy to park. Food good for price
- What I didn’t like is your reference to who accompanied me. You insist that the term “partner” is the only one to be used. My terminology is more straight forward, WIFE, being the word used to refer to both, HUSBAND and WIFE. Suggest you re-phrase your question.
Leader Hôtel is located in Foucherans, 26 miles from Dijon and 30 miles from Beaune. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Besançon is 29 miles from Leader Hôtel, and Lons-le-Saunier is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- We could park our car outside our room,so no going backwards and forwards for our luggage
- Okay for a stopover on the way somewhere else. Easy enough to find and quiet. Staff were fine
- Basic, clean, value for money accommodation – perfect for our overnight stop en-route to our holiday destination
- Convenient stop when traveling between Germany and France. Nice understanding personnel.
Bon petit déjeuner en rapport.qualité /prix.Fonctionnel…
Mieux que certaines chaînes d’hôtel.
Hôtel Restaurant Pourcheresse
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just a 3-minute walk from the center of the city with its pedestrian-friendly streets, Hôtel Restaurant Pourcheresse features cozy rooms and a unique interior design.All guest rooms are equipped with modern private bathrooms, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Hôtel Restaurant Pourcheresse is in a good location near Dole, a city of art and history with over 40 historic monuments.
- Perfect location to enjoy the beautiful and historic town of Dole
- comfort fine. breakfast perfectly satisfactory a welcome
- It was a good value for money place in Dole, where accomodation is very scarce. A good place if one travels alone.
- It had a non chain old fashioned feel. Perfectly adequate facilities.
- The hotel reception was closed till 17.00 and it was somewhat unusual especially when you came at 14.00.
Hotel Pinocchio offers 3-star accommodations, free private parking and free Wi-Fi. Each room is equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. There is also a studio apartment with a kitchen.Au Coin du Feu restaurant is next to Pinocchio Hotel and serves traditional French cuisine and pizza from the wood-fired oven. Guests can dine on the terrace next to the dining room.Guests are invited to relax in Pinocchio’s lounge, which has a fireplace, or in the swimming pool. Additional facilities include a tennis court on the grounds. Nearby activities include fishing, hiking and mountain biking.
- A lovely, clean and comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff. I sadly didn’t have time to use the pool but it looked great
Excellent overnight but guests beware no restaurant in the hotel and the only one in the vilage was closed…..17km drive to a Pizzeria!
- Room was ample size, bathroom was more than ample, well fitted out with dual hand basins and a bidet. Quiet and restful.
This is a very nice, comfortable, stylish little hotel. Our room was smartly decorated, with a Marilyn Monroe theme (several photos and two Warhol prints) it was a good size, with a desk and chairs and plenty of room for luggage and clothes. The bathroom was smart and modern, both rooms were much lighter and airier than is common in France. Breakfast was perfectly good, if not exceptional. The staff were very nice. I recommend the place to people on the Via Francigenia looking for a touch of luxury. There is ample parking and the restaurant, adjoining was smart and good value for quality food.
Gy is a very attractive little town, full of attractive old buildings, we stayed two days and enjoyed it. The chateau is worth visiting and the custodian willing to open up outside the usual times if you can catch him.
I would stay at this hotel again, very happily.
The quality of the hotel for the price paid. The furnishing and décor of the room very attractive and comfortable.
Have been to this hotel previously hence the return.
Le Chalet du Mont Roland
Le Chalet du Mont Roland is located in Dole, just 25 miles from Dijon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Beaune is 31 miles from Le Chalet du Mont Roland, and Besançon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The setting in a lovely tranquil spot. Extremely friendly staff. Ideal for our one night stop over.
the shower was wonderful plus the room had a small balcony (a bit cold in March).
Our dog enjoyed a side order of chips in the restaurant
- Superb evening meal, although limited choice for children. Good family room
- Friendly, excellent food, off the main route with great views
- Excellent stop over on way to or from Alps. Warm, comfortable and quiet. Excellent Restaurant.
Top Hotels In Pesmes Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pesmes Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pesmes Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pesmes Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!