10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peru Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Peru Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peru Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peru Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peru Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peru Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peru Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peru Vermont:
Lodge at Bromley
In Peru, Vermont, this ski-in, ski-out lodge is at the base of Bromley Mountain Ski Area. It has lift tickets, ski storage and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bromley Sun Lodge feature a private balcony with mountain views and are non-smoking. Each is classically furnished and includes cable TV, a coffee maker and a work desk.Guests can enjoy convenient ski access or relax by the fireplace in the family room. A fitness center and a game room are also available on site.Every morning, the Sun Lodge Bromley serves a hot continental breakfast.The Southern Vermont Arts Center and the Manchester Factory Outlet Malls are both just a 10-minute drive from this lodge. Walk-in access to the Appalachian Trail can be found at the base of the mountain.
- Ski in and ski out for a great value. Very friendly staff. With and reak fireplace in a large gathering area for the family to hang out and play games.
- Staff was amazing across the board, with Rob really setting the bar as we checked in. You cannot ask for a better location if you are going to be skiing at Bromley Mountain. There are probably more glamorous options in Manchester, but if your focus is skiing and relaxing, you won’t be disappointed. Plus its so convenient to get anywhere, all the restaurant options are at your fingertips.
- Comfort, views, near to slopes, close to two other ski resorts, lots of places to visit
This hotel/motel is all about location, which is walking distance of the quad chair. There are also a few ski in/out rooms (which we chose) where you have a patio door room exit directly to the chair.
The staff is also excellent! They do whatever they can to assist and attend to your needs.
- The location was perfect!!! The Manager & staff were pleasant & helpful from the minute we arrived
Featuring free WiFi, Wiley Inn offers accommodations in Peru, just 9 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 56 miles from Wiley Inn.
The room was very clean. Like the set up of the place. Tables to eat a delicious breakfast set up right outside your room. Delicious simple breakfast, eggs and bacon(awesome) and potatoes. Pancakes, french toast and sausage were yum! Coffee and hot chocolate available any time with cookies and chocolates in the afternoon, nice treat after a day of skiing. Bromley Mountain and Magic Mountain so close to this Inn. Okemo was about 1/2 hour away.
Nice turn down service. Large cozy sitting room with a warm fire and large tv and Pac-Man game and board games for all. The host, Lucille, is amazing. Friendly and so helpful!! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return!!!
- Very cozy and so close to Bromley. Great hosts too.
- Good location and nice room with friendly owner that was available for all needs.
- Wonderful Innkeeper, comfy beds, and outstanding value! Way more relaxing than crowded ski resorts. Good space for family, great location, but still offers the peace + quiet you’d hope to find in VT.
- Friendly host, bottled water and coffee available in the office. Each room also had a table and chairs in the rear hallway.
- The room was very clean. Like the set up of the place. Tables to eat a delicious breakfast set up right outside your room. Delicious simple breakfast, eggs and bacon(awesome) and potatoes. Pancakes, french toast and sausage were yum! Coffee and hot chocolate available any time with cookies and chocolates in the afternoon, nice treat after a day of skiing. Bromley Mountain and Magic Mountain so close to this Inn. Okemo was about 1/2 hour away.
Toll Road Inn
One of our top picks in Manchester.The Toll Road Inn is the perfect Vermont getaway, surrounded by the area’s magnificent mountains and the serene Bromley Brook.Offering the charm of an inn with the modern comforts of a hotel, the Toll Road Inn offers guests spacious, clean and well-furnished accommodation in a friendly environment.This beautiful New England inn offers the use of an outdoor pool, hot tub, lobby fireplace and commanding views over Bromley Brook and the surrounding mountains.
- Very friendly host. Nicely decorated, clean rooms.
- It was record low temps so the warm room was appreciated. Dry air due to cold temps…next time I’ll bring a little humidifier!
- Large comfortable room with older style decor. Very welcoming host. Good restaurants nearby. Beautiful nature reserve at rear.
- old Building but furnished and decorated to give a bit of old New England inn feeling.
- The hotel is very well located, just a mile-ish away from Manchester center. Clean and neat although there was a weird smell in the hallways leading to the bedrooms, like dirty carpets or something like that. Breakfast is average with bagels and bread, cereal, oatmeal, and muffins.
Four Winds Country Motel
This quaint hotel is located in the Green Mountain National Forest and features a seasonal outdoor pool. Rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators.Free Wi-Fi and seating areas are standard in rooms at the Four Winds Inn. The rooms are uniquely decorated and feature retro décor.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and newspapers in the lobby.The Four Winds is within a 5-minute drive of shopping and dining in Manchester Center. The Southern Vermont Art Center is 3 miles from the property.
- This was a great older the Hotel completely remodeled with new beds, furniture and Bathroom. Clean and a large room and large flat screen TV. I would highly recommend and will stay there again. Nice continental breakfast.
- Pleasantly surprised! Rooms were clean, spacious and newly renovated. Continental Breakfast was great. Highly recommend to anyone looking to ski Stratton or Bromley!!!
- Recently renovated. Clean rooms and a good value for money. About 25 min drive from the Stratton Mountain.
- In process of extensive renovation. Will be super when finished! Comfortable now.
- The room was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. In addition, the staff was friendly and welcoming. The location was around a 25min drive to Stratton Mountain
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of East Dorset, this charming property offers relaxation with stunning mountain views. This inn is ideally located 5.5 miles from Manchester and a 20-minute drive from Stratton.No matter the season, guests at the Marbledge Lodge are surrounded by beautiful scenery and a number of activities. Guests can enjoy world-class skiing in winter months and horseback riding or fishing in the summer.A full country breakfast is served every morning.In addition, this Vermont property contains ten rooms and ten cottages, all with scenic views and individually decorated rooms.
- my roommate wasnt satisfied with the scrambled eggs my meal was perfect
- Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast was delicious and perfect portion sized. Would stay here again as it overall a great pleasant experience along with a convenient location.
- Great location – just a short drive into Manchester. Bedrooms spacious and comfortable. Good choice of breakfast options such as french toast with fruit.
- Nice view to the mountains. Above average breakfast with serving.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. The hosts were friendly and helpful with excellent dinner suggestions.
Kimpton Taconic Hotel
One of our top picks in Manchester.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kimpton Taconic Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The Inn was comfortable and beautiful. It’s a new property, less than 2 years old. We had dinner at the restaurant on site and it was fantastic.
- Leisure is the mode here. Lovely surroundings. Emphasis on mingling in the living area. A nice idea. Loved the concept of the in-room fireplace, however, with only 1 chair in room watching TV in front of the fire was awkward for the 2 of us.
- Room was extremely clean, all workers were very kind and warm, the hotel has a nice atmosphere, and once again very clean.
- This was an overnight treat for my young adult daughter. A beautiful property. The restaurant was above and beyond the typical hotel restaurant. The bathroom had an incredible bathtub. The common areas in the hotel were lovely.
Extremely dog friendly! Many dogs on the property. We got bowls and fresh water, dog beds and treats.
Very kind and friendly staff. Complimentary happy hour with wine and snacks.
The Inn at Willow Pond
In the heart of the Green Mountains, this property features an on-site sauna and an outdoor pool. It also has free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.The Inn at Willow Pond features rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Uniquely decorated, they also have a small refrigerator. Some of the rooms have a fireplace, a sitting area, and a patio.Visitors can use the on-site gym at the Manchester Center Inn at Willow Pond. Lunch and dinner are available as well. Special event spaces are available for use.Bromley Mountain is 8 miles from the property. The Manchester Country Club is less than 1 miles from the inn.
- Staff was friendly and caring. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
- Innkeeper went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable.
- The location of the property is fantastic in relation to town. Property Manager Alyssa was extremely accommodating and really went above and beyond to ensure our stay (and other guests as well) was the best experience possible. We experienced some minor issues during our stay and Alyssa addressed each and everyone with the type of customer service attitude one would expect when paying for a service such as this. Kudos Alyssa and thank you again for all of your help during our weekend stay in Vermont.
- The value for money was amazing. Pretty straightforward to get to central Manchester. Warm service.
The rooms are good and spacious and everything is clean,
Breakfast is standard but oke and everything is fresh.
The service on site is good, personnel is friendly and helpful. They did a load of laundry for us for free.
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant
One of our best sellers in Manchester! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Stamford Motel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Owner was on site and super friendly. Room was perfect size and bathroom was large. The on-site restaurant was cozy and food was excellent. We had both dinner & breakfast. Can’t wait to go back!
- Everything was just as it should be, and the breakfast right next door was delicious. We had to arrive late, so they made accommodations so we could access our room after-hours. 10/10 would stay again
- I have stayed here several times and have always been happy with my stay. The king room I stayed in appeared to have been recently remodeled, the bathroom was beautiful and spotless, the bed was comfortable, and the sheets seemed new and were fresh and crisp. I’ve always found it to be nice and quiet and get a good night’s sleep. The owners are friendly and take good care of the place. Would highly recommend.
- We had a spacious room with a queen and a double bed. It had lots of windows and the heating worked well during our winter visit. Good value, convenient location and a short drive into town centre. We had an amazing breakfast at the Nipper which is part of the motel and management was very friendly. I would recommend if you are looking for simple, clean and friendly accommodations.
- Room so clean. Bed extremely comfortable. Temperature just right in unusually cold spell. Hostess kind and chatty and funny. Remodeled bathroom beautiful. I LOVE this place. Only place I would stay in Manchester.
This Manchester Center, Vermont inn is minutes from Route 7 and in the Green Mountain National Forest. This completely non-smoking inn has free Wi-Fi in every room.The guest rooms at The Manchester View include a refrigerator and cable TV. Select rooms feature a fireplace and a hot tub.Bromley Mountain Ski Resort is a 10-minute drive from the Manchester View Inn. The Stratton Mountain Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive away as well.
- I enjoyed my overall experience at Manchester View. The room was very clean upon arrival with folding towels and clean linens. The overlooking view of the mountains from the deck is incredible. The staff at check in were incredible nice and knowledgeable. In the morning they provide a wonderful breakfast of fresh muffins, hot coffee, and other delicious foods. Even the staff preparing the breakfast foods was lovely to talk to and provided great skiing recommendations. This is the 2nd year in the row I have stayed at the Manchester view and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. I will certainly come back next year.
- Quiet, comfortable accommodations. Staff very friendly and helpful, with dining tips.
- There are many charming and romantic inns and hotels in this area, but they can be extremely pricey. The Manchester View is an excellent deal for the money. Our room and entire place was very clean, and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Beautiful vista looking toward the mountains.
- helpful friendly staff. lovely hotel in great location restaurant recommendation was excellent(zoes double hex) best orange and cranberry muffins
- Nice peaceful location with a good view of the mountains.
One of our top picks in Manchester.This Manchester hotel is on a 30-acre private estate and features panoramic mountain and valley views. The hotel has an outdoor terrace, outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.Wilburton Inn rooms are in the historic mansion and in cottages on the grounds. They feature poster beds and antiques. Each room comes equipped with cable TV and air conditioning. A private bathroom is also provided.The Wilburton features a large outdoor terrace, multiple gardens and an extensive art collection.A complimentary breakfast featuring homemade breads is served each morning. Guests can enjoy fine dining at The Billiards Room, the hotel’s seasonal full-service restaurant.Manchester Designer Outlets is 10 minutes from the Manchester Inn Wilburton. A variety of outdoor activities nearby include biking, canoeing, fishing and hiking.
- The breakfast was fantastic, everything was amazing. The staff was friendly. The room was larger than expected with a large bath tub. Beds were comfortable enough. And the ground were eclectic and fun. A great place to stay.
Bed was extra comfy,
Staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortably enjoying our stay.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location and convenient to skiing, restaurants and shops. Breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious.
- We loves the location, view and breakfast was excellent.
- The house is large, comfortable and very individually styled, very eclectic, and hugely interesting. It was the best nights sleep I have had for a while and waking up to wonderful views was fabulous. But the best bit was the breakfast. Homemade bread, lovely fresh fruit salad, and individually cooked hot choices which meant it was fresh. One of the best places i stated on my entire 5 week trip.
Top Hotels In Peru Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peru Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peru Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peru Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!