10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perrozo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Perrozo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perrozo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perrozo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perrozo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perrozo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perrozo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perrozo Cantabria:
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Perfect location for a motorcycle trip, we was delayed on ferry and then had a 2hr division off the N621 not a great start but they stayed up waiting for us, we finally arrived at 0145 in the morning. We will be returning.
- We stayed here with friends during a motorcycle tour of Spain and Portugal. The hotel is ideally located near the northern Spain ferry ports and within the Picos de Europa range. Our room was clean and comfortable, with all the standard facilities you would expect at this price point. Our evening meal was good and breakfast was excellent, self-service buffet with freshly cooked eggs and bacon. Staff were pleasant and engaging. Would recommend and return without hesitation.
- Friendly staff, great food in the restaurant. Location in the Pico’s
- A comfortable, friendly hotel outside Potes in a really good location. The public spaces were excellent – lounge, bar, terraces, garden with fabulous pool. The included breakfast was good with plenty of choice and local specialties. Restaurant lunch on the terrace was first class. Staff were efficient and helpful. It’s a popular hotel with lots of touring bikers and various nationalities.
- The hotel’s locaion is lovely and the oudoor balcony area is lovely to relax and unwind after long day of driving. The rooms are good size.
Posada El Hoyal
Set on beautiful grounds and offering an outdoor swimming pool, this guest house is located on Liébana Valley, 7.5 mi from Potes and a 25-minute drive from Picos de Europa National Park.Posada El Hoyal is surrounded by gardens, and includes a sun terrace with spectacular mountain views. It features a characteristic design with stone walls, wooden beams and a country-style décor.The rooms at El Hoyal come with a private bathroom with shower or bath, and some of them have a hydro-massage bathtub and a balcony. They all have a TV and heating.The guest house’s restaurant offers daily menus and à-la-carte dishes, prepared with homemade recipes and local produce.Guests can take different hiking routes, and the Natural Park of Fuentes Carrionas is 30 minutes’ drive. The nearest Ski Station is Alto Campoo located 2 hours’ drive away.
- Excellent food, friendly staff, beautiful setting.
- The posada is managed by a welcoming, cheerful couple. It is a very attractive building in a beautiful setting. The swimming pool was well-maintained, and the breakfast was satisfying. The woman in the ‘Casa de la Naturaleza’ in the nearby village of Pasaguero was very helpful and informative. She recommended several hikes in the Picos close to the posada.
- The room and surrounding grounds were lovely. Break teas great
- The stay was very nice.The owners were very kind and always ready to help.We enjoyed the place.
- Beautiful bed and breakfast. Hosts were friendly. Breakfast choice was limited but quality excellent. The evening restaurant was very good.
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Clean, perfect location and secure parking for the motorcycle! Wide selection for breakfast!
- Conveniently located close to the old part of village of Potes (5 min walk). Quiet, clean, comfortable; free parking on site. Staff is friendly, helpful, professional.
- Just a short walk along the main road into the centre of Potes. Ample parking.
- Comfy bed, secure parking, good breakfast and friendly staff!
- Great value for money. Popular family – run hotel.
Casona Malvasía – Adults Only
Located in the Picos de Europa Mountains, this traditional country house has extensive gardens, an outdoor pool and breathtaking mountain views. Casona Malvasia offers guests a free guided wine and liqueur-tasting session.Named after different wines, Casona Malvasia’s rooms feature polished wooden floors, air conditioning and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Casona Malvasía is surrounded by the green pastures, vineyards and stunning mountain scenery of the Liébana region. The town of Potes is 1.9 mi away, while Santander is 62 mi away.
The house is beautiful, the bedroom absolutely confortable and well decorated. The bathroom is very large with a wonderful jacuzzi and a good shower. The vews from the balcony absolutely exhilarating vews!!
The welcome was very warmly. Absolutely recommend.
- Very comfortable, clean and homely accommodation in a beautiful part of the country. The owner was most welcoming and charming. Would definitely recommend this.
- Peaceful, completely quiet at night. Small, nice pool area with view to the mountains and few other guests. Excellent breakfast. Nice little balcony with view of mountains, but parking lot in front with lots of lamps lit up at night, competing with the light of the moon, so lost feeling of being in the otherwise undisturbed nature.
This property is immaculate – it is planned, constructed, finished, decorated, maintained and cleaned down to the finest detail.
The owner and manager Conchi is helpful and attentive, and clearly cares deeply about every little detail of your stay.
The breakfast was excellent, the bed was massive and comfortable, the area is beautiful and peaceful, this property is perfectly located with stunning views from your room and the outdoor terraces – what more can I say??
We fully expect to make a return visit here one day.
- House and grounds are very well kept and there is also a small swimming pool. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We spent two very relaxing days here, good spot for exploring the Cantabrian part of the Picos.
- Unforgetable stay!
Hotel & Spa Arha
Hotel & Spa Arha is in the Cantabrian village of Potes, within the Liébana Valley, just 1.9 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. Located in the historic center it offers a spa with sauna, hot tub and massage service. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.Hotel & Spa Arha has a bar and serves a daily breakfast. There is also a relaxing lounge area. The reception offers a safety deposit service.
- Great breakfast – nice coffee, OJ and choice of cold meats and pastries. Nice clean shower. Very good position in Potes – a few minutes walk to the main street
Rooms were clean and spacious staff friendly
Breakfast was ample for first meal of the day continental
Location was the best in town
We were on motorbikes so parking was fine though no idea where u would park if in a car
- Very good location for local life, activities and eating out.Good value for the location. excellent cafe/bar one minute from the door!
- Not a lot really. At best most aspects were “average”.
In the town centre.
Staff very friendly.
Posada Torcaz offers beautiful and relaxing views of the tranquil Cantabrian countryside. It features a rustic restaurant, a free private parking on-site and free WiFi.All simple rooms at Torcaz are fitted with wooden floor, and come with a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom completed with free toiletries and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.The Posada also features a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and a library which has a collection of books of Cantabria history and of Picos de Europa National Park.
La localisation en altitude avec un beau point de vue sur les Picos de Europa.
La possibilité de dîner sur place.
Les repas étaient copieux.
- Las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación, eran impresionantes. Vistas a la montaña
- La amabilidad de la dueña, la comida riquísima que nos preparó y la preciosidad del entorno
- La “cercanía” de sus dueños, como si fuesen de nuestra propia familia. Y las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación, mejor que las del “Mirador de Liébana”, sito a doscientos metros de distancia, ya que la casa se encontraba a algo más de altitud.
Un sitio fantástico, en un buen enclave. La dueña un encanto de mujer.
La comida casera, deliciosa. El desayuno inmejorable, bizcocho casero, zumo de naranja natural y un café, enserio inmejorable.
- La localisation en altitude avec un beau point de vue sur les Picos de Europa.
Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama
Offering impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, this charming guest house is a 20-minute drive from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. It offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Casa de Frama has charming gardens, as well as a terrace with great views. The lounge area has a fireplace and satellite TV, and there is also a library with books and games. A daily breakfast is served in the dining area.Staff at reception can arrange activities such as rafting, abseiling and quad biking, as well as horse riding and river fishing.The famous Picos de Europa National Park is just 1.9 mi from Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama. Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.5 mi away.
Really nice location with great views of the mountains. Really good breakfast with freshly squeezed orange!
Alberto the owner was really kind and friendly – great host.
- Superbly comfortable, cozy mountain home. Owner and staff super organized, thoughtful, generous with resources, very pleasant and welcoming
- The host was a wonderful man! Really, my husband said he think he met nicest man ever in his life – top hospitable 🙂 Place is nice, all together 5 rooms, little bit oldish, but suit to location.
- The proprietor went out of his way to make us welcome, although we couldn’t speak any Spanish. Rather eclectic-furnishings but this made it quite cosy.
- The proprietor went out of his way to make us welcome, although we couldn’t speak any Spanish. Rather eclectic-furnishings but this made it quite cosy.
- Really nice location with great views of the mountains. Really good breakfast with freshly squeezed orange!
This rural hotel is located 2,950 feet from the historic center of Potes at the foot of the Picos de Europa Mountains. It offers cozy rooms and a garden and terrace with mountains views.Rooms at Hotel Toscana feature rustic decor. Each includes a TV, scenic mountain views and a private bathroom.The property has a cafeteria serving snacks and you can relax in the lounge with fireplace. There is a restaurant 50 feet away and buses to Potes, Santander and nearby beaches stop 30 feet away.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can get tourist information at the Toscana reception, as well as hire a bicycle or car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Hotel Toscana offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Easy parking outside. Easy to find.
- Excellent breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice.
- All family members who run the place were readily available for all requests, information and suggestions about things to do and places to see in the area of Potes and Picos de Europa. On the ground floor there is a restaurant. Our room was very spacious and that doesn’t seem to be the rule at similar places in Potes area. Owners speak Spanish and Italian, but do seem to understand English as well. Pleasant place that reflects the family atmosphere.
Very helpful staff, and although they spoke very little English this was not an issue.
Walking distance (just) to Potes centre.
Easy to find
- Good location, walking distance to Potes centre. The owners are very kind trying to go the extra mile to make your stay confortable.
La Posada de Cucayo
Set in Cucayo, in the beautiful Liébana area of the Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, La Posada de Cucayo inn offers a garden, a terrace and impressive mountain views.This stone building features rustic-style décor and comes with a shared TV area. Rooms at La Posada de Cucayo come with a wardrobe, seating area, TV, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free WiFi in public areas.A continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea, juice and toast is served daily. The inn’s restaurant also serves an à la carte menu for lunch and dinners. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request.La Posada de Cucayo is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Potes is 11 mi away and Posada de Valdeón is an hour’s drive away. Santander Airport is 77 mi away. There is free parking on site.
This is a lovely family run mountain hotel. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The food was home cooked and excellent, and we had some interesting local dishes.
There are some interesting pets in the garden – two geese that like to follow you around.
- The honey from their own hives was delicious, as were the home-grown courgettes and tomatoes. Our son, a vegetarian, was well fed. The views and the walks were marvellous.
- Really friendly helpful and great recommendations of places to visit and walk. Fabulous food. Exceptionally clean everywhere. Thoroughly recommend.
- Absolutely amazing place to stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful which makes sense because they are also the owners. The room was very comfortable: large bed, nice armchairs close to the window (which had a superb view on the mountains and valley below). Food was very good as well, they have a set menu but also daily items: on the first day Tina had gotten mushrooms from her walk so there was an option to have some in an omelet and on our second night there was a soup made from home grown courgettes which was delicious! Internet is not super good but you would expect that from such a remote place and that’s not really why you would go and stay there. There are a lot of things to do in the area: hikes, cycles, rafting…
- This place is all about the location, the views, the hotel itself, and the owners. Tina is an excellent host, and a brilliant cook. She can tell you where to walk, and lots of interesting local history. Everything we ate in the restaurant was excellent, home-made, local produce. What amazing people running an amazing hotel in an amazing place. Just do it! Andy and Jilly xxx
- This is a lovely family run mountain hotel. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The food was home cooked and excellent, and we had some interesting local dishes.
Hotel El Jisu
El Jisu has a natural setting overlooking the Jisu Valley. It has a swimming pool with lovely views of the Picos de Europa and free Wi-Fi in public areas.This attractive house is located in the town of Camaleño. It offers impressive views of its surroundings. The rooms are heated and en suite, with a work desk and TV. El Jisu’s restaurant serves homemade Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a spacious terrace and a comfortable reading area.Free private parking is available at El Jisu. The coast is within a short drive and the Picos de Europa Natural Park is only minutes away.
- Great views from our room and the pool. Perfect location for exploring the Picos without the crowds and rundown offerings of Potes.
- Perfect location, very friendly, helpful and flexible hotel people, relaxed and good stay for longer periods (8 nights in our case)!
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful view, good location, room is vert big clean and confortable.
- The hotel has a very good and quiet location (despite being on the main road to Fuente De cable car, the traffic is actually not very much, and none at night). Lovely swimming pool which was perfect after a long walk. The hotel handbook in the room was particularly well put together. One can flag the bus to Fuente De down in front of the hotel. Nice sitting area outside and lounge indoors. Plenty of parking. Part of the breakfast is made to order which takes a little time but toast is particularly nice.
- Location and the picturesque views very welcoming staff and very clean rooms.
Top Hotels In Perrozo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perrozo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perrozo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perrozo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!