10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perrigny-lès-dijon Burgundy:
ibis Dijon Sud
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, ibis Dijon Sud offers accommodations in Perrigny-lès-Dijon, just 3.9 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaune is 19 miles from ibis Dijon Sud, and Dole is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We always stay here on our way to and from Germany, so it is our “second home”. Good for what we need it and this is an overnight rest.
- Very friendly reception and extremely helpful an asset to the organisation. Functional room.
- Good stop en route to Switzerland, with a great friendly approach to pets
- The check-in was easy and the breakfast was great with a large selection of continental options. We would definitely stay here again.
- The Staff on duty were exceptional, going out of their way to please although only 3 on duty including the chef
Comfort Hotel Dijon Sud – Longvic
The Comfort Hôtel Dijon Sud has air conditioned guest rooms with elevator access, a work desk, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. It is located in southeast Dijon.Guests of this Comfort hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. There is also a lounge and bar where guests can relax.The Comfort Hôtel Dijon Sud is a 10 minute drive from the center of the city, where guests can visit Dijon Cathedral and the Palace of the Dukes and Estates of Burgundy. Dijon Train Station is located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Great location not far from the route we were taking.
- All fine – just off the motorway. Easy. The wok and grill just next door was ideal for us – kids loved it and the food was fresh.
- Ideal place to spend the night while on the road. No frills place, close to the highway.
- Hot shower and comfortable bed. Restaurant was good too – Chinese buffet – very tasty.
- It was exactly what was expected. Basic but acceptable for a quick stopover enroute to a final destination. Breakfast was also perfectly adequate although possibly a little pricey for what it was.
Hôtel Balladins Dijon / Marsannay
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Balladins Dijon / Marsannay offers accommodations in Marsannay-la-Côte, just 4.1 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 19 miles from Hôtel Balladins Dijon / Marsannay, and Dole is 26 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 25 miles away.
- Excellent stop over location, easy access from motorway, big supermarkets and 24/7 petrol pumps across the road which are much cheaper than service stations on the motorway, found subway 5 minutes away!
- A coach party was booked to eat 30mins after ourselves, but with only one staff member on duty who was expected to cover the bar, coach party, and restaurant guests it was all too much for one person to cover, delays in service was inevitable, The staff member did his best.
- The croissants were stale on both visits, didn’t seem to be all butter ones either!!
- It had a pool which the kids loved. The staff at reception were great.
- Pool was a welcome addition after a long car journey
Novotel Dijon Route des Grands Crus
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Novotel Dijon Route des Grands Crus is located in Marsannay-la-Côte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Dijon is 3.3 miles from Novotel Dijon Route des Grands Crus, and Beaune is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean, easy parking, good breakfast, friendly staff, good price.
- Room very comfortable, especially the bed. Reception staff were excellent and very helpful.
Unfriendly staff, needs a good clean, expensive.
On traveling over the years we have always stayed ( for one night) in Novotel hotels. NEVER AGAIN.
- The food in the main restaurant was really good quality and also good value
- Friendly staff excellent breakfast and plenty of parking
Kyriad Dijon – Longvic
Kyriad Dijon – Longvic is located in Longvic, 3.3 miles from Dijon and 20 miles from Beaune. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Dole is 24 miles from Kyriad Dijon – Longvic, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Terrific value for an overnight stop near the motorway. Basic but clean and everything functioning. Staff very courteous.
- This was a great stop off on the way to The Alpes! Friendly staff, great evening meal, clean! There’s nothing not to like!
Excellent beds with great pillows.
Very good breakfast compared to other French hotels.
Great location, very close to highway.
The staff are excellent
The breakfast is also good
- Great staff and comfy beds. We stayed en route to our ski holiday this hotel was perfect and would definitely stay again
Campanile Dijon Sud – Marsannay
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Campanile Dijon Sud – Marsannay offers accommodations in Marsannay-la-Côte, just 3 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Beaune is 20 miles from Hotel Dijon Sud Marsannay, and Dole is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Good location for us on our journeys back and forth between the UK and Spain
- Location for us was ideal, near to the motorway system and ideally placed for overnight stops when we are visiting family in the Grenoble area.
- The bed was super comfy and the bedding very clean.
- Very friendly staff. Restaurant on site with a reasonable selection at a reasonable price – if you want a gourmet meal you’ll need to go elsewhere, but a 3 course meal was €23 so can’t complain! Comfy bed with en suite – and they kindly provided a travel bed for our 1yr old daughter free of charge so all in a very good deal.
- Wee would have liked to be able to sit and have glass of wine before dinner
Hotel Inn Design Dijon Sud
Hotel Inn Design Dijon Sud offers accommodations in Marsannay-la-Côte.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dijon is 3 miles from Hotel Inn Design Dijon Sud, and Beaune is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from the property.
– Good location for motorway stop
– Room good size
- Quick check in. Clean room. Easy to find. Excellent for short or overnight stay.
- Room and breakfast were great value for money, needed a room for stopover with family.
- Friendly staff, located near to shops and restaurants.
Clean. Decent size rooms for 3 people. Parking out of way and area seems safe and secure.
Local to motorway. Supermarket and flunch restaurant 5 minutes walking so ideal for short stop when travelling up or down france
- – Good location for motorway stop
Premiere Classe Dijon Sud – Marsannay
Premiere Classe Dijon Sud – Marsannay is located in Marsannay-la-Côte, 3 miles from Dijon and 20 miles from Beaune.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dole is 26 miles from Premiere Classe Marsannay, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from Premiere Classe Dijon Sud – Marsannay.
- If was cheap and cheerful. I didn’t have a bad sleep. You can’t expect too much for the price but it serves a purpose. If you are literally after a place to grab quick sleep, on your way through to somewhere else, then it’s fine.
- Convenience as a stay over point on way from UK to Alps
- Bed was comfortable and having bathroom in room is important
- The sheets and towels were clean. Breakfast was alright too.
- Breakfast very basic would have liked more choice. Full continental would have been nice even if price had to be higher
Inter-Hotel Dijon Sud Armony
This hotel is located on the Burgundy Wine Road, a 15-minute drive from Dijon city centre. It provides en suite accommodations with modern facilities including free WiFi and cable TV.The Inter-Hotel Dijon Sud Armony can accommodate single guests as well as groups and families. They are accessible by lift and some are equipped for guests with reduced mobility. Room service is also available.The Armonyâs restaurant Les 4 saisons provides a full breakfast buffet every morning, and serves regional cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests are also invited to relax at the hotelâs bar.The Inter-Hotel Dijon Sud Armony is open 24/7 and free secured parking for cars and motorcycles is available on site.
- Comfortable bed, very helpful staff, excellent location to visit the Dijon region. Super low rates. Next door to shopping centre with large supermarket for provisions; would not recommend the local restaurants, very ordinary
- A brilliant hotel: comfortable, clean, excellent beds and bedding, ultra family and young child friendly, great value for money and to top it off an incredible breakfast
- good bed, very friendly staff, coffee and tea on the room
- Easy to reach from the highway with some decent places to eat something nearby. Room was brand new, friendly staff, parking free in front of hotel. Not a place to stay your entire holiday but an excellent place to stay when traveling.
- The hotel was excellent I cannot fault it in any way.
Brit Hôtel Hermes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel Hermes is located in Couchey in the region of Bourgogne. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dijon is 5 miles from Hermes Bourgogne-Dijon, and Beaune is 17 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Bedroom spacious, nicely refurbished and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. We will be back.
- Friendly staff and the motel style accommodation. It was easy if you were in the motel type rooms to access your luggage etc as you could park virtually right in front of your room. Plus I enjoyed the regional menu choices for dinner.
- You park outside your room as the hotel is a motel style. There are tables and chairs on the grass the other side of the parking and you can access the pool from this side. The restaurant has an excellent choice and the food was lovely and very filling!
- The staff are so helpful, and the evenong meals and breakfast are fantastic. Rooms.are.basic, but clean and modern and well kept.
Ok for a night stop on the way to South of France
Close enough to city centre of Dijon to enjoy a city visit in the evening
Top Hotels In Perrigny-lès-dijon Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perrigny-lès-Dijon Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!