10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pérouges Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pérouges Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pérouges Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pérouges Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pérouges Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pérouges Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pérouges Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pérouges Rhône-alps:
Hostellerie du Vieux Pérouges
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostellerie du Vieux Pérouges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pérouges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a gift shop at the property.Lyon is 20 miles from Hostellerie du Vieux, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The Hostellerie du Vieux was a perfect stay in the old medieval town of Perouges. Our three rooms were all allocated on the same floor at the top of a beautifully restored old town house with views across the valley and old town. Staff were very friendly and accommodating and we enjoyed a lovely dinner and a simple continental breakfast.
- Beautiful room with antique furniture, medieval features and view of valley below. Very special, like stepping back in time but with all the comforts. Room was in a house near the reception/restaurant area. Bathroom was well appointed but French style – bathtub with hand held shower head. Breakfast is additional and consisted of different delicious French breads, coffee, butter and jams and fresh orange juice. Dinner at the restaurant was very good. Staff was very friendly.
- If you want to stay in a slice of history then I don’t think you could beat staying in Perouges. We stayed in the Manor House (rooms from the Hostellerie are spread across the village) where we were very comfortable, had a great view and felt like we were sleeping in an authentic medieval room!
- Property is in the centre of the village with a parking available nearby. Very nice decoration with antique furniture. Room had access to a common area/living room that is free of people most of the time.
- Wonderfull atmosphere in the historic buildings and in the spacious room. Dinner and breakfast in front of the open wood fire.
Hôtel La Bérangère
Located in Pérouges, 20 miles from Lyon, Hôtel La Bérangère features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles from Hôtel La Bérangère, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel La Bérangère.
- The hotel was spacious and airy and beautifully cool. The room we had was large with a good sized en suite and the beds were comfortable. There was a fridge in the room stocked with drinks at a reasonable price. We also had a small balcony.
- This hotel is convenient for a stop-over before you reach or pass Lyons. You can relax at the pool.
Pool looked lovely but a little cool for me and day wasn’t extra hot but lovely to lie in sun on lounger at poolside
Perpuges about 15min walk away (uphill but not extreme)
Supermarket almost next door along with adjacent small town
Staff very friendly and helpful. Able to check in early and explore perouges on foot.
Breakfast was good value
Plenty of help when needed.
Delightful hotel surrounds.
Parking great and secure and free.
Perouges was well worth a visit – most beautiful medieval town – enjoyed greatly.
A traditional French hotel with a similar style (but separately owned) restaurant next door. The rooms were spotlessly clean. A simple but generous breakfast is provided on the terrace. We didn’t use the pool but it looked clean and well cared for. The hill town of Perouges is within walking distance, although it is uphill!
The hotel is really on the edge of the larger village of Meximieux. There is a large supermarket within a few hundred yards. Ideal for stocking up or for buying petrol.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or
Located in Meximieux in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 20 miles from Lyon, Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find an ATM at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles from Hôtel Le Lion d’Or, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or.
- It is located in town center. Railway station and super-market is at walk able distance.
The double room was cosy and quiet.
The staff were very polite, helpful and friendly which made the stay most enjoyable
- Very friendly staff spoke good English. Comfy bed and in a very quiet little village and good access to Lyon
- Il n’y avait pas de parking. Il a fallu se garer plus loin et pourtant c’était noté sur l’annonce. De plus pas de repas le soir hélas, il a fallu courir pour chercher un restaurant. C’est plutôt un bar avec des ivrognes notamment le soir. Mais le petit déjeuner était très bon.
- l’accueil et le petit déjeuner étaient top, le propriétaire est très avenant , cela correspondait bien à un hôtel près du centre où je faisais salon
Les Chambres De La Renaissance
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chambres De La Renaissance offers accommodations in Sainte-Julie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lyon is 23 miles from Les Chambres De La Renaissance, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 22 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The room was spectacular. The renovation of the whole property is outstanding, incorporating modern details while keeping the old features. The bed is the best I’ve slept in past years in a hotel so we got lots of rest. There is a church right next to the château, so expect to hear lots of bells.
Breakfast fine but not out of this world.
restaurant Lion d’Or in Lagnieu superb.
Lagnieu is a super village with a lovely park to walk, nice supermarket and lovely atmosphere.
- Well restored project with good attention to detail. Privileged to be shown areas yet to be restored.
- I spent only one night; it’s a very peculiar accomodation, within a castle which is under restructuring. It offers different types of rooms, all of them quite charming, with a perfect balance between the ancient structure and modern facilities. Our room, a suite for 4 people, was very wide and extremely comfortable, with the largest and most comfortable double bed I’ve experimented in France. The breakfast was good, and at a reasonable price. The staff was warm and kind. All in all, a wonderful experience.
- Wonderful renovation, very comfortable room, splendid welcome beyond the norm in recommending and booking us dinner in nearby Perouges, breakfast fulfilling
Hôtel La Mère Jacquet
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel La Mère Jacquet offers accommodations in Villieu. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lyon is 22 miles from Hôtel La Mère Jacquet, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 15 miles from Hôtel La Mère Jacquet.
A good hotel in a convenient location for my needs.
A restaurant attached and a good sized car park.
- Comfortable and quiet property. Host welcoming and spoke English. At owners request our 2 small dogs slept in the car in the grounds- not a problem. Bit of a bore having to drive 12 minutes to nearest reataurants but adequate. Too cool for swimming but grounds very attractive to walk round.
- Superb hotel. Food excellent. Staff busy and helpful. Excellent stay.
- Very Nice dinner. Big parking! Very Friendly Staff!
- L’amabilité de la gérante. Nous avons eu un problème de plomberie, elle nous a tout de suite changé de chambre. Le salon et véranda sont magnifiques.
- A good hotel in a convenient location for my needs.
Les Chalets de Maramour
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Les Chalets de Maramour is located in Chazey-sur-Ain, just 21 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bourg-en-Bresse is 23 miles from Les Chalets de Maramour, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great concept of the place. Small wooden houses allow you to feel close to the nature but still with a little bit of luxury at hand. Nice interior design, perfectly maintained plants all around. Very good breakfast!
- Very good, clean, quiet. Beautiful garden area! Everything is made with lot of love..
Nice cabins if I was on holiday nice place to go.
Rooms nice and facilities very modern.
Very beautiful Chalets!!!! Quiet, charming and cosy. The breakfast is delicious !
The chalets are located in a pretty quiet area.
- Unit was a recently built log cabin with a small refrigerator and a big bathroom. No A/C but there was a fan mounted in the ceiling that was quite adequate considering the high temperatures while we were there. Breakfast was very good and Delphines the owner was a wonderful hostess. Highly recommend this place.
Hôtel Chez Nous
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Chez Nous is located in Sainte-Croix, just 14 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Mâcon is 30 miles from Hôtel Chez Nous, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 23 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles from the property.
There is nothing in particular to like about the hotel. The restaurant looks good, but didn’t go there because it was closed on Easter Sunday.
Overall OK, but cannot recommend it. Perhaps the most disappointing place I’ve stayed in over the past year – and I don’t go to expensive places.
- Rien à redire.tres sympa.manque juste douche.excellente restauration.
- La belle salle à manger, la réception et l’emplacement de l’hôtel.
- Hotel für Preis i.O., Restaurant und Morgenessen nicht benutzt.
Restaurant : Bonne qualité des produits, belle présentation, appétissant, bon …
Personnel aimable avec les enfants
- There is nothing in particular to like about the hotel. The restaurant looks good, but didn’t go there because it was closed on Easter Sunday.
Logis Hotel Le Petit Casset
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Logis Hotel Le Petit Casset offers accommodations in La Boisse. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Lyon is 12 miles from Logis Le Petit Casset, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 9 miles from Logis Hotel Le Petit Casset.
- Great location on the way to the Alps. Quite, clean very friendly. For just a little more than the cheap roadside hotels you get a very comfortable night’s sleep.
- We picked this hotel initially for its proximity to Lyon Airport (20 mts) We in fact stayed prior to collecting people from the airport and again with them for there departure. We were warmly greeted by two lovely young ladies one of which spoke excellent English and was very helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The pool area was pristine and piles of clean towels were there for everyone. They make no secret of the fact that a lot of the food is pre-made but the salads are very good. The Hotel itself is an oasis of tranquillity and we would book again.
Great garden and pool in summer. Some rooms Airconditioned.
Evening meals available and at very reasonable price
Fairly isolated area for restaurants so this is necessary.
Attentive helpful staff.
It was the Perfect Stay on our way to Luzern, Beautiful Pool and Garden Area and very helpful and friendly staff
We got a Upgrade with a larger room plus terace wich was really nice.
- This was the second time we chose Le Petit Cassett on our way to southern France, we will for sure book it next year again
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bio-Motel offers accommodations in Saint-Vulbas, just 23 miles from Lyon.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bourg-en-Bresse is 24 miles from Bio-Motel, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This motel was in a great location for exploring the midieval village of Perouges. It was extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of choices.
- This modern hotel was conveniently located for our cycle trip along the Rhone River. The staff were extremely helpful, and professional. The room was spacious and very clean. The beds were very comfortable…and the breakfast was sufficient in quality and quantity..
Comfortable rooms, close to my customer.
Staff always pleasant
- Parking site in front of the room and a lot more of details
Lovely owners, excellent breakfast and a great room.
superb location in a nice neighbourhood, yet only a few tram stops away from the city centre
LE RICCOTY offers accommodation in Blyes. The hotel features business facilities, a restaurant and a bar. Free private parking is available on site and guests have access to free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms feature a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath and shower.Lyon is 24.9 miles from LE RICCOTY, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 31.1 miles away.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 16.2 miles from the property.
- Staff is really nice, good location, own restaurant with fairly priced food.
- Our room appeared clean . It was very cheap and you get what you pay for
De passage avec une amie pour visiter la region. Nous avons trouvé cet établissement agréable. Bon rapport qualité prix. Chambre au calme,propre.
Le personnel très agréable.
C’est sur il y a mieux…mais plus cher !!!
- le cadre champêtre lit confortable et accueil sympathique
- Le personnel très à l’écoute, le prix chambre correcte avec douche et wc, l’emplacement au calme mais le rapport qualité prix est très bon
Top Hotels In Pérouges Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pérouges Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pérouges Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pérouges Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!