10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pernes-lès-boulogne Nord-pas-de-calais:
Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne
This hotel is a 5 minutes by car from Highway A16 and a 10 minute drive from Boulogne-sur-Mer city center.All the rooms come equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne, a buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.The hotel is a 15 minute drive from the French National Sea Experience Centre, Nausicaa. Tickets are available at the front desk.
- Price and location for travel to/from UK is excellent. No surprise that it was fully booked. We had a pleasant meal at the Courtpaille opposite.
- Plenty of hot water – adequate & goodbalue for a speedy stop over – brekkie modest but pleasant and cheap.
- It did what it said on the tin – functional at a reasonable price.
- The hotel is right next to the motorway. It is a stone’s throw away from Auchan and cheap restaurant chains.
- More comfortable than expected – this was an extremely clean and warm budget hotel that exceeded expectations, and with four varying outlets next door, extremely easy to access food.
One of our top picks in Boulogne-sur-Mer.The Opal’Inn has 42 accommodations with kitchen facilities across from the sea. Some rooms have a balcony and sea views. Guests can relax with a drink from the bar.Each room has a TV, telephone and Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a shower.The hotel is across from Nausicaa, the French National Sea Experience Centre. There are many sites and activities in the area including the Gothic Church of Saint Nicolas, the historic quarter and windsurfing.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free public parking is available on site.
- Friendly and helpful start. Good breakfast. Bed was comfortable and good bathroom.
Hotel location and easy parking across the road.
Nice room with a sea view and good selection of breakfast items on offer.
The bar was handy for a drink after going out for the evening and best of all were the staff who are friendly and very helpful.
- The hotel was conveniently located for our needs. (3 minutes walk to Nausicaa) It was clean and tidy and the staff were friendly.
Breakfast was first class. Plenty selection of cereals fruit breads etc fruit juices. Eggs toast yoghurts teas coffees
Towels white fresh and all the staff very friendly
- Bed was comfy ,I like being able to get fresh air in the room
Hôtel Le Carnot
One of our top picks in Wimereux.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Le Carnot offers accommodations in Wimereux. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Carnot, and Calais is 17 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Another great stay at Le Carnot. Staff were friendly and helpful, food was excellent as usual and the breakfast much better than the last time we stayed in terms of quality.
- We’ve stayed here many times – chose it at first because they are dog-friendly but keep coming back because the location is excellent and the staff are always very pleasant. The rooms are small but they have all been redone recently and are clean and fresh. The windows open which is always a bonus. The restaurant is a favourite of the locals and is always very busy – there are many choices on the menu and the quality of the food is good.
- A great stopover place. Restaurant is excellent. They accept dogs. Very clean room and comfy bed
- Very comfortable beds and spotlessly clean. Nice to have tea and coffee facilities in room.
- The overall ambience and location made it an ideal hotel. We intend to book it again for a few days and will bring along our Sister and Brother in Law.
Hotel Du Centre
One of our top picks in Wimereux.The Hotel Du Centre is located 650 feet from the beach in Wimereux, 18.5 miles south of Calais. It offers guest rooms with private bathrooms, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Hotel Du Centre can relax on the hotel’s shaded garden and patio, and enjoy regional specialties in the hotel’s restaurant.The Hotel Du Centre is 4 miles north of Boulogne-sur-mer’s port, which offers ferries to Dover.
- Location/parking/restaurant/having a large, rear facing, family room/ speed of check out/20 min journey to the Tunnel
- Traditional French family run hotel ( fourth generation) room good restaurant atmosphere and decor superb I was in France and Belgium for several days had good food everywhere but the food was and staff were excellent can’t wait to return lovely welcome on arrival free car park nothing was too much trouble
- The small breakfast buffet was surprisingly comprehensive in its spread of choice unless you have to have fried pig. I loved the breakfast – nice and quiet earlier on which I appreciate. I don’t mind bustle in the evening, though, which is good because the restaurant was buzzing. Maitre du hotel had to book a table for me and was good enough to enquire/warn me of this.
- Very friendly and helpful. Great to have a car park.
- Location. Private Parking excellent. Close to beach, restaurant and channel tunnel. Quiet.
hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer
HotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer is located in Saint-Martin-Boulogne, just 15 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 18 miles from hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great location for travelling to the tunnel at Calais
- Very good value for money, you really make the most of a very small amount of money as it’s modernised and comfy enough for what you pay.
- This is a basic, basic hotel. A bed for the night. We arrived at 1:30am and left at 9:30am. All we wanted was to sleep somewhere super cheap. It did everything it was meant to. The bed was clean. My expectations were low but I wasn’t disappointed.
- Location, quietness, ease of parking, value for money. Will use again in future.
- basic comfortable hotel does exactly what it says on the tin. it is a stop over hotel before travelling on excellent for its purpose
Featuring free WiFi, Saint Jean offers accommodations in Wimereux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 17 miles from Saint Jean, and Calais is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable, with nice pillows, bathroom had fluffy towels and lovely toiletries. Free parking very close by is always a bonus when travelling and that’s what we got. We did not have breakfast but I imagine it would be of the same standard as the rooms.
- We used the jacuzzi and sauna as a special treat for the family.
- We paid a little extra for a superior room which gave us a view of the channel and town.
- Nice quiet location near the river, with a view of the water and the town from the window. Very friendly staff. Didn’t try the food as we ate out for supper and breakfast, but everything we did experience was pretty good.
- just loved it. left phone in bar after a great night drinking. to find it at reception on checking out
Hostellerie De Le Wast – Château Des Tourelles
Set in the charming Boulogne countryside, this 19th-century mansion is situated in the quiet village of Le Wast. It features landscaped grounds and a private tennis court.The guest rooms at the Hostellerie De Le Wast – Château Des Tourelles are individually decorated and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Château Des Tourelles offers 2 gourmet restaurants, which serve traditional French cuisine made from the freshest ingredients. The chateau also has an elegant terrace and a cozy lounge area with fireplace.Situated 9 miles from Boulogne and 22 miles from Calais and Saint-Omer, the Hostellerie de Le Wast is the perfect place from which to explore the sandy beaches of the Côte d’Opale.
- Although the hotel is only rated as a 2 star, it has the feel of a 4 star… it just lacks some of the little things, like a kettle in the room. But the reasons we come here are the excellent restaurant and the wonderful staff. It is a perfect “last night” stay before the crossing home – Calais is just over 30 minutes away.
A very nice dinner with some good wine
- another perfect stay staff lovely room clean and good size food exellent
- the staff were extremely friendly and efficient. We had very comfortable rooms and enjoyed good food in the restaurant. The hotel is very easy to find just off the N42 inland from Boulogne and Calais, and in an interesting area.
- The rooms are large, well decorated, well appointed and comfortable. The staff and owners are charming and look after their guests very well. The hotel itself it close to the tunnel and very convienient as a stop over although having spent a night the temptation is to call again and stay longer.
La Ferme Du Vert
Located in Wierre-Effroy, 19 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, La Ferme Du Vert features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Calais is 13 miles from La Ferme Du Vert, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 7 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 19 miles away.
- We chose this accommodation because of its closeness to the Eurotunnel and also as it had an onsite restaurant. Lovely rural location. Pet friendly. The restaurant served delicious food and great wines. There is also a nice little bar. I was on crutches when we stayed and the staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. As such we stayed in one of the ground floor rooms which was comfortable and cosy and the shower room was modern and had a bonus bench in it which proved very helpful.
- Fantastic place to stay. My only regret was that we only stayed for 1 evening. Probably the best night sleep I have ever had. The ambience was lovely.
- We had an excellent stay, very friendly staff. Restaurant was very good, great service.
- This is our fourth visit, and everything suits us very well, as we use it as a base before taking the shuttle. We even cancelled a booking in an English hotel so we could cross earlier and spend the night in France!
- It was a dark wet night and we were met with a warm welcome. Dinner in the restaurant was good.Breakfast was good. The hotel staff were very friendly. We will return.
Hotel Ferme De La Raterie
Hotel Ferme De La Raterie is located in Wierre-Effroy, just 18 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Calais is 14 miles from Ferme Auberge Raterie, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 7 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 18 miles away.
- This is a very homely farm. It would be a great place to bring children. We were welcomed by the small, furry, family dog who showed us to our room and also made sure we went to the right door for breakfast. Our room was comfy, if nothing special. However, the breakfast was one of the best we have had on this trip. The hostess was also really helpful.
- Food good Accommodation comfortable Everyone helpful and friendly
- Within driving distance of the beautiful cliffs and beaches, this hotel (which is actually a renovated farm) is located in a very calm and relaxing environment. The garden is calm, the reception of the owners is good, the breakfast has all to offer one could want for a short trip.
- Pretty, but remote setting. Crisp clean linen and fluffy towels. Free wi-fi, and secure parking. Liked having a kettle for morning tea.
- Beautiful, French farm, delightful courtyard and garden area, just the place to enjoy an apero after a long day’s drive. Due to the inclement weather we had to eat indoors, not that that was a problem as the dining room is typically French and charming.Our evening meal was delicious, and then back to our comfy room with TV and even a tray to make ourselves a hot drink. We use this hotel as our first overnight stop after crossing over on Eurotunnel. A little haven of peace and calm after struggling with the motorways of England. Breakfast the following morning was super with a wonderful selection to choose from.
Hostellerie de la Quenoeuille
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie de la Quenoeuille offers accommodations in Marquise. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 21 miles from Hostellerie Quenoeuille, and Calais is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Handy for a stop off near the tunnel. Grounds good to exercise the dogs, although they were not allowed in the restaurant or breakfast room. Room and bathroom spacious with a good bed – everything clean. May well return when we go North next time.
- Great location for an overnight near Eurotunnel. Excellent value, I’ll stop again next time I’m on my way back to England. Good to have a kettle etc in the room.
Beautiful hotel with a grand, imposing entrance and very comfortable (pristinely clean) and quirkily decorated rooms. Not sure if this is standard in French hotels but a large bottle of mineral water was supplied every day – a very welcome addition to the tea and coffee making facilities (which you don’t always find in Europe hotels).
The food was delicious and piping hot – very welcome after a long day in the fresh air. The staff were very helpful and friendly – can’t fault the service at all.
The hotel noted from my booking response that I was handicapped, and allocated an appropriate room as requested.
The location was very convenient for Calais.
The staff were helpful, and the stay was cost effective
- Excellent value,good evening meal at fantastic price17.5euros 3 courses.very close to tunnel
Top Hotels In Pernes-lès-boulogne Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pernes-lès-Boulogne Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!