10 Best Hotels To Stay In Périgueux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Périgueux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Périgueux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Périgueux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Périgueux Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Périgueux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Périgueux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Périgueux Aquitaine:
Hôtel de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de la Gare offers accommodations in Périgueux, just 25 miles from Bergerac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.The hotel also provides bike rental. Brantôme is 12 miles from Hôtel de la Gare, and Saint-Sauveur is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Polite helpful reception staff who tried their best to accomodate my needs even despite us not having good common language
- Owner and his family were very attentive to our needs, and the continental breakfast was a great start to our day on the road! Will return again, thank you.
- It was the cheapest I would find. And it’s close to the train station, which was convenient to me.
- Very convenient for the railway station and very comfortable bed.
- We didn’t eat there as it looked so unappealing
Mercure Périgueux Centre
One of our top picks in Périgueux.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mercure Périgueux Centre offers accommodations in Périgueux, just 25 miles from Bergerac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brantôme is 13 miles from Mercure Périgueux Centre, and Saint-Sauveur is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from Mercure Périgueux Centre.
- lots of choice in the buffet breakfast, could soft boil eggs myself and the scrambled eggs were very good. Really enjoyed it.
- I can park the car in front of the hotel for a moment to drop off the luggage and check in.
- Perfect location, perfect staff, perfect hygiene, perfect view, perfect services, c’est Parfait.
- The room was comfortable and the location right in the town centre superb.
- Clean, comfortable rooms; excellent bed, good location close to historical centre and other sights.
Comfort Hotel Régina Périgueux
Located in Périgueux, 25 miles from Bergerac, Comfort Hotel Régina Périgueux features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Brantôme is 12 miles from Hotel Regina Perigueux, and Saint-Sauveur is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Loved the croissants , probably the best breakfast in France so far . The staff were exceptional at this hotel : welcoming and helpful . Easy to get to from the railway station : opposite the road . Not far from the old town it need to walk. Good bed and a lamp that has a USB outlet for your phone . Very good security . Clean and well run hotel . The mAnager Marie is fantastic, speaks English, helped us with our heavy luggage, thank you so much for making us feel so welcome.
- Croissants were very good. There was a good selection of food at breakfast.
- The receptionist was very helpful and made us feel welcome
- Central location- just at the entrance to the town. Good breakfast, friendly reception.
- Great location across road from station. 15 minutes walk from centre
ibis Périgueux Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis Périgueux Centre offers accommodations in Périgueux, just 26 miles from Bergerac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brantôme is 13 miles from ibis Périgueux Centre, and Saint-Sauveur is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Agreable bar / restaurant.
Very pleasant service
- Excellent parking outside, although we were fortunate to get the space
- Didn’t have breakfast spacious bar area. Large bed and good linen
- Location, relatively large bathroom for Ibis and especially location on river
- A modern style hotel very well located for exploring Périgueux. Staff were pleasant and helpful, room perfectly adequate, breakfast better than we expected.
- Agreable bar / restaurant.
Ibis budget is located in Périgueux, 25 miles from Bergerac and 13 miles from Brantôme.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from ibis budget.
- Location in the town centre that was ideal for our purposes.
Good location ( city center ). Room very comfy and clean. Very quiet zone.
The staff is very kind and nice.
- Basic but very good, just what we wanted for our very brief stay and a surprisingly good breakfast.
- Excellent location. Central to the the centre of town
- Clean but basic hotel. Beds were comfortable. Adequate for the price you pay. Decent enough breakfast.
Hôtel des Barris/ Villa des Barris
Hôtel des Barris/ Villa des Barris is located in Périgueux, 26 miles from Bergerac and 13 miles from Brantôme. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Roumanière Airport is 27 miles away.
- Not a lot! Needs a thorough overhaul! But, downstairs bar (seemingly separate to hotel) was good.
- Just the location on the river & close to the old town.
- Room very cosy, overlooked the river and cathedral. Very private. Nice staff, very helpful when I needed a heater on the first night. Ben as comfortable as my own. Very short walk to city centre.
- Great location just across the river from the cathedral. Small but tastefully renovated studio with terrace.
- Very good breakfast. Five minutes walk to the old town.
Bristol Hôtel Périgueux Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bristol Hôtel Périgueux Centre offers accommodations in Périgueux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergerac is 26 miles from Bristol Hôtel Périgueux, and Brantôme is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Excellent location near the center of town. Large rooms with comfortable beds. The staff were very helpful when we discovered that our train was cancelled by a rail workers’ strike. This was a great place to stay.
- Comfy room and bed! Great Location, walking distance to good restaurants and near the center of Perigueux.
- I was stupid enough to leave a pair of boots at the hotel The lovely woman in charge of the desk was kind enough to send them back, I am so very grateful Very well situated within easy walking distance of the town centre, and easy to find.
- The hotel exceeded our expectations. The welcome was friendly and informative and the room very clean, comfortable and well equipped. Compared to other hotels we have stayed in at a similar price, the Bristol seems to be a step up, with none of the tired shabbiness you sometimes find. Also, the location is perfect; a quiet street just a 5 minute stroll from the old centre. We will definitely stay again.
- A pleasant hotel , just as described in its website , conveniently situated for walking around the interesting old town
L’Orangerie du Château des Reynats
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’Orangerie du Château des Reynats offers accommodations in Chancelade, just 2.6 miles from Périgueux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Bergerac is 26 miles from Orangerie Château Reynats, and Brantôme is 11 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- This hotel is an excellent hotel to stay with dogs. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was wonderful (and our dogs were allowed in to the restaurant with us), as a consequence we spent a large sum of money wining and dining during our stay. Perfect stay.
- Just right for stop over on way South through France. Also ideal for travelling with dogs. Lovely setting in chateau grounds. Classic restaurant.Good quality food and gluten free catered for and gf bread provided. Would recommend.
- Great accomodation in converted orangery beside a beautiful chateaux. Michelin star dining. Fantastic!
- Fabulous dinner, ok breakfast, great staff, good WIFI – VERY good value for money
- Setting was beautiful. Restaurant on site was exceptional
ibis Styles Périgueux Trélissac
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, ibis Styles Périgueux Trélissac offers accommodations in Trélissac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 30 miles from ibis Styles Périgueux Trélissac, and Périgueux is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Perfect location for the travellers + easy to get+ greate service including restaurant for dinner.
Good breascfast, huge parking area.
- Good location, easy to find. Good facilities and bar area. Good breakfast.
- The location was convenient for a past through town. The check in clerk was not too helpful. The room was smal but clean. The hallway rugs were disgustingly dirty. Morning breakfast was fabulous ans staff were extremely friendly.
- Nice situation . good to have restaurant on site. Food fine
- Tucked away from the traffic and other businesses. Ideal for walkers and hikers with wooded trails close by.
- Perfect location for the travellers + easy to get+ greate service including restaurant for dinner.
Premiere Classe Périgueux – Boulazac
Located in Boulazac, 30 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Premiere Classe Périgueux – Boulazac features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.Périgueux is 2.2 miles from Premiere Classe Périgueux Boulazac, and Bergerac is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This is not a good hotel. No working Wifi when questioned it was our fault. The router needed a reboot but girl could not be bothered. We did without. Rail and road noise. No electric points by desking. There are better hotels for the same money. We will not use this one again. Very poor.
- It was cheap and had the basics ideal for a quick stopover … excellent secure parking great if you’ve got a car full
- Easy access to major roads and in walking distance of a few restaurants.
- We arrived late but still there was someone at reception, a very nice and helpful man. He even helped us bring our baggage to our room. The bed was comfortable and there were no noises or other disturbances.
- Great value for money. Just great for a one-night stay in your way to somewhere else. Would not make it my base for holidays or vacations even though the security and reception staff are really nice. They do make an effort to compensate for the facilities which is appreciated. Inside, it was clean and tidy.
Top Hotels In Périgueux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Périgueux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Périgueux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Périgueux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!