10 Best Hotels To Stay In Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Périers-en-auge Lower Normandy:
Hôtel les Bains de Cabourg – Thalazur
One of our top picks in Cabourg – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cabourg, the Hôtel les bains de Cabourg-Thalazur is across from the sea and offers an on-site thalassotherapy (seawater therapy) center. You will have free access to the indoor, heated, salt-water swimming pool, the sauna and the hammam (public bath).The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They each offer a private balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided at this modern hotel.French cuisine prepared with seasonal products can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant, Le Poisson d’Argent, which features a panoramic sea view. A breakfast buffet is served every morning at the hotel.Other facilities include a hot tub and a fitness center. Free private parking is also provided on site and the center of Caen is 14 miles away. The property is 12 miles from Deauville, 5.5 miles from exit 29 of the A13 highway and a 40-minute drive from Honfleur.
We love the breakfast buffet with crepes and all sorts of jam!
The bed very comfy.
- It’s a relaxing place with good location (front sea) and a very good breakfast. We like the Spa of the hotel and especially the fact it’s a warm sea water in the pool. The bar has good wine. The staff is kind. Everytime we leave this place we feel relaxed and positive, even after just two days spent there.
- Banned from using the pool because my shorts were too long !
- We had a small problem with the room, but the staff changed us immediately to another room. The staff was extremely kind and helpfull.
- Very large rooms, with nice views and large balconies. Strong wifi all around, nice indoor and outdoor pools. Large free parking
- We love the breakfast buffet with crepes and all sorts of jam!
Mercure Cabourg Hippodrome
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Mercure Cabourg Hippodrome is 2,800 feet from the centre of Cabourg and an 18-minute walk from the beach. It offers a fitness room, a swimming pool and a sauna. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A daily breakfast can be enjoyed at an extra cost and the on-site bar is open from 21:00 to 01:00.With a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has 1 meeting rooms. There is a children’s club on site and free private parking is provided.
- Large room with easy parking on site. The hotel is well situated in a leafy suburb of the town and is quiet and yet only a 15 minute walk from the town’s main street with its shops and restaurants.
- Fabulous location, excellent friendly staff would not hesitate to stay again!
- Reception staff very helpful and spoke excellent English. I was part of a group of 15 cyclists and we were able to store our bikes securely in one of the hotel conference rooms right opposite our row of bedroom doors. All on the ground floor, so really worked well for us. This was the last night of our 5 day cycling trip, and we loved ending the week with a splosh in the pool and a visit to the sauna and steam room. This was all included in the room price, so although this was the most expensive hotel we stayed in, the added facilities made it worthwhile. The rooms were modern and spotlessly clean, and there was even tea and coffee making facilities – unusual in French hotels. On returning to the hotel after an evening meal in town (10 minute walk) we were treated to a view of the horse racing in the hippodrome next door, which we could watch from our bedroom windows – perfect!
Can dine watching the races
Decent spa and gym (very clean)
Good service from staff (polite and reactive)
The bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was good with a lot of varieties.
Friendly staff. Near by the down town with shops and restaurants. Not far from the beach – within of 15-20 min of walk.
One of our top picks in Houlgate.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hostellerie Normande offers accommodations in Houlgate, just 8 miles from Deauville. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 16 miles from Hostellerie Normande, and Caen is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 10 miles from the property.
It’s close to sea side, there are some parking spaces during evening on the road.
The room is small but including all necessary stuff.
- Old fashioned hotel just off Main Street and close to beach. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast.
- The dinner on both nights was excellent. The breakfasts were very good. Quiet location.
Lovely breakfast with great food choice, including fresh fruit and very nice coffee
- Staff were very friendly. Hotel is well situated and clean.
- It’s close to sea side, there are some parking spaces during evening on the road.
Logis Auberge des Aulnettes
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Logis Auberge des Aulnettes is located in Houlgate in the region of Basse-Normandie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 7 miles from Logis Auberge Aulnettes, and Honfleur is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Logis Auberge des Aulnettes.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff; regional cuisine in the restaurant was excellent and very good value
- There were lovely views and an impressive dining room
- Uñ accueil tŕes chaleureux. Le calme et la proximité de la ville.
- l accueil et la disponibilité du personnel , la restauration et le calme de l auberge
- Accueil et ambiance tres sympatiques. Personnel et patron toujours agréables et disponibles. Dîner et petit déjeuner très bon rapport qualité prix.
Le Grand Hotel Cabourg – MGallery by Sofitel
One of our top picks in Cabourg – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Le Grand Hotel Cabourg – MGallery by Sofitel is located in Cabourg, just 10 miles from Deauville. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Honfleur is 18 miles from MGallery Le Grand Hôtel Cabourg, and Caen is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 11 miles from the property.
This is a classic 5 star hotel, perfect in every way, so I don’t need to list its plusses, they are all of the luxuries and services and service expected in such a place.
Super breakfast in super dining room.
They upgraded me to a posh balconied ocean-front room which made my stay there technically economical.
The girls at the reception spent hours rearranging my ongoing transportation due to the SNCF strike. Fabulous service.
- Beautiful property, full of memories and history. a truly Grand Place to stay in Cabourg!
- Great staff, excellent breakfast and very good location. A beautiful hotel !
We had a very spacious, quiet room, with a deliciously comfortable bed. Our sea view was lovely and we made the most of the spa, sauna and special showers.
The concierge booked us a table at an excellent local restaurant as the hotel restaurant was full on our arrival.
- The bed, quilt, & pillows, decor, were all amazing. Also our garden view was stunning.
- This is a classic 5 star hotel, perfect in every way, so I don’t need to list its plusses, they are all of the luxuries and services and service expected in such a place.
Hotel Du Golf
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Du Golf offers accommodations in Cabourg, just 10 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 19 miles from Hotel Du Golf, and Caen is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool great for kids and food is excellent
- Quiet but very clean and friendly. Easy to get to. The staff were very helpful particularly when we were late arriving.
- Perfect stop over position to catch Eurotunnel in the morning! Tidy rooms although small but as required for short time you are there. Staff very helpful on check in.
La piscine couverte
Agencement de l’établissement
Le coin jeux pour les enfants
- Tout était excellent. C est un hôtel impeccable, très bien décoré, le personnel est aimable, professionnel, la situation est un peu à l écart du centre ville ( 2 minutes en voiture de la plage) mais c est tant mieux ! Calme,piscine et jardin nickel au rendez vous!
La Villa Les Mots Passants
One of our top picks in Cabourg.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. La Villa Les Mots Passants is located in Cabourg, 10 miles from Deauville and 18 miles from Honfleur.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Caen is 13 miles from La Villa Les Mots Passants, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast ok-not brilliant. Just a converted house
- very friendly staff, great location. very nice continental breakfast.
- Bed was comfortable and very close to main street and 20 min walk to beach.
- Helpful and friendly staff, clean, good breakfast, close to main street.
- We would definately return, and would highly recommend this hotel!
Hotel Le Normand
One of our best sellers in Houlgate! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Le Normand offers accommodations in Houlgate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Deauville is 8 miles from Hotel Le Normand, and Honfleur is 16 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room, very quiet location. Conveniently located in the heart of town. Parking although on the street, there was adequate spaces to park.
- Very nice room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and excellent location in Houlgate. Very pleasant staff. Would recommend to anyone and look forward to staying again in the futures.
- Newly decorated rooms very cean , comfortable beds, great position near to all amenities.Good breakfast
- Very comfy family room with a bunk bed for the little girls. Nice breakfast and very close to the beach.
- Convenient location. Clean good sized room. Friendly staff. Very good restaurant.
Hotel Castel Fleuri
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Castel Fleuri offers accommodations in Cabourg.The rooms come with a TV.Deauville is 10 miles from Hotel Castel Fleuri, and Honfleur is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Castel Fleuri.
- Extremely clean and well maintained hotel. Great location close to main street but quiet.
Buffet breakfast excellent & location super for beach, sea front & town centre
Staff friendly & helpful & cleanliness also excellent.
Beautiful sheltered garden with lots of furniture to make use of if weather fine.
- This is a nice hotel with lovely gardens in a great town. The hotel was clean and quiet at night. The staff were friendly and we had no problems at all. Parking free on the street(s) outside. Safe.
- The hotel was in a lovely setting, we sat in the garden and ate breakfast.
Don’t get fooled by the two stars of the hotel’s star rating. It is an absolutely small lovely hotel with an amazing front yard to sit and relax, with tastefully decorated, clean rooms. We got upgraded from a two bedroom to a three bedroom so I cannot really comment on whether the two bedroom are too small or not. We enjoyed free street parking.
Walking distance to the beach and your chance to re-enact the last scene of Intouchables if you are fond of that movie…! ?
Hotellerie Normande offers accommodations in Dozulé. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deauville is 10 miles from Hotellerie Normande, and Honfleur is 18 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The owner was friendly and their’s enough parking space.
- We were offered an upgrade to a room with its own sanitary facilities, without extra payment – because the better room was free.
Tres bon accueil, serviable et fort sympatique.
Merci pour ton accueil Sala
- l’accueil du patron, le menu du soir, le calme de la nuit.
- Trés bon accueil, familial et chaleureux ! Très bon rapport qualité/prix pour cet hôtel rustique et ancien qui sent bon la Normandie traditionnelle de nos grands parents …. Cela change des grandes chaînes d’hôtels !!!….. Rien à redire ! Nous y retournerons avec plaisir ! Nous avions dans notre chambre tout le confort, avec salle d’eau, toilettes et petit balcon !…
Top Hotels In Périers-en-auge Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!