10 Best Hotels To Stay In Periana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Periana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Periana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Periana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Periana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Periana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Periana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Periana Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia
One of our top picks in Alcaucín.Located the Alcaucín Valley, Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia is set in a restored Andalusian farmhouse with an outdoor pool and gardens. Its terrace offers fantastic views of the mountains.Hotel Cortijo de Salia is located in the rural Axarquía region, famous for its charming whitewashed villages. The property is 31 mi from Málaga and next to the Sierra de Tejada Nature Reserve. Viñuela Lake is 3.7 mi away, while the beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a 30-minute drive away.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional regional cuisine, using fresh produce. Meals can be served on the terrace, overlooking the Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve.Each air-conditioned room at Cortijo de Salia has a balcony with wonderful mountain views. They feature terracotta tiled floors and charming rustic décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities.
- This is well run and friendly small hotel. It is in a quiet and peaceful location, well away from the tourist trail. So ideal for a tranquil break, especially given the pleasant garden, terrace and pool. The reasonable value for money menu (evening meals only) was varied but not over amibitous at the expense of quality. Service was at all times efficient but still sincere and unhurried. Rooms are basically furnished but comfortable and in keeping with the small country hotel style. That said, the wireless internet signal was better than in many large city hotels I’ve stayed in! There is not a great deal in the local area altough the local villages are fairly charming and the coastal towns, beaches and Malaga only about an hour away if you have a hire car. Recommended highly for its class and value for money.
- The whole place felt like a home away from home. This is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the local area.
- Everything else was excellent. The food was good, the staff were friendly and location wonderful.
- This lovely hotel is that little slice of heaven you need to chill and unwind. The main building is wonderful and very well looked after with loving care. The views from the rooms are spectacular and breathtaking and the staff are amazing, so friendly and can’t do enough for you. This is a place we will definitely come back to. Thank you all for making our stay so enjoyable.
- The room’s were beautiful with traditional Spanish decor and stunning views of the mountains. The owners, Alfonso and his wife were so helpful to us throughout our stay. Breakfast was delicious, served in the garden. We stayed for the wedding of a friend nearby, we really enjoyed the paddle boarding and kayaking available at Lake Vinuela, just 5 minutes away also.
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
One of our top picks in Viñuela.Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, mini-bar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Delicious food, very calm and quiet place, nice garden, beautiful view
- A fabulous hotel in a beautiful, peaceful location. The management & staff provide exceptional service at all times.
- Everything was wonderful. The best hotel we have been to. Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast with much variety. Very comfortable room.
- Amazing restaurant, half board is an absolute must if you are staying here. Also the hotel is in a gorgeous setting, perfect for an all round peaceful getaway
- Staff excellent, suite good in size and well furnished with good views, comfortable bed, showers super and a great size, nice balconies, food in restaurant excellent and this the third time we have eaten there and on each occasion food has been superb, excellent spa facilities. Overall a very enjoyable experience.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 mi from Málaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and windsurfing. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 24 mi from Las Orquideas, while Benalmádena is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The owners were very nice to deal with. The hotel itself was beautiful and the views from the hotel spectacular.
- The room was amazing!! Huge room, with beautiful fixtures and fittings, nicely laid out, and with a fabulous view over Lake Vinuela. Room had a fridge and microwave, and plenty of storage space. Breakfast was nice. The infinity-type pool was rather chilly, but the view was incredible. Parking was conveniently available across the road. We’d definitely stay here again, great value for money.
The views were absolutely stunning.
The rooms were true to the photos.. Very beautiful… Best suited to those with a modest amount of luggage.
Lovely pool area.
Bar prices very reasonable.
Brilliant restaurant nearby – Venta El Charco
- The location and the views…..the rooms were lovely and very clean as of most of the hotel pool area and breakfast let down!
- Every thing great staff great view of the lakes very nice room
Balcón de los Montes
Located in the picturesque, whitewashed village of Colmenar surrounded by countryside scenery, the hotel’s location has convenient road access for reaching the beaches of the Costa del Sol.This small, charming hotel is a good destination for those who are looking for the serenity of a village setting with splendid, surrounding, landscape and using it as a base for visiting other whitewashed villages, cities and the coast. Just a half an hour drive from the center of Malaga and airport, the coast and several golf courses, the traditional Andalusian village has all you need from shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a regular bus service to Malaga.Colmenar is the main village within the Los Montes de Malaga nature reserve which encompasses the majority of the Guadalmedina river bowl.
Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Staff were pleasant and efficient.
The hotel is situated a short walk from the centre of Colmenar and has plenty of free street parking.
- A very friendly feeling hotel, beautiful scenery. Food excellent.
- Fabulous hospitality. A delightful hotel to which we return again and again
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and hard working. The rooms are pleasant and fairly spacious and some have a small fridge. There is a nice outdoor garden area. The food is good and very reasonably priced. Breakfast is available up until midday.
- Wide choice of dinner selections. The Hotel is ‘just good’, nothing spectacular.
- Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda is located in Alcaucín, just 1,000 feet away from Sierras de Tejeda Natural Park. Free WiFi access and parking is available.Air-conditioned rooms provide a flat-screen TV and a radio. All rooms feature a balcony and offer mountain or garden views. Equipped with a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.At Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning.You can find restaurants and a bank directly outside the hotel. La Viñuela Reservoir and Vélez-Málaga can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Málaga Airport is 42 mi away.
- Breakfast facilities should be better sign posted.
- We stayed in Room 3 overlooking the gardens and mountains, we had a beautiful far reaching view. The area itself is very quiet, ideal for that chill out time but not if you are wanting lots of souvenir shops or restaurants. Alfonso checked us in and took us to our room and couldn’t have been more helpful, friendly with a warm welcoming smile. He also did the, remarkable value for money, breakfast the following morning and at just €5 pp, you wouldn’t find better around! The bed was comfy, the air con worked wonderfully, hot water and water pressure exceptional. All in all, a great place to chill and relax. We would go back.
Beautiful setting overlooking lake vinuela.
Very comfortable beds.
Location of breakfast terrace stunning.
This hotel was literally a last minute booking to break a long drive. Easy to get to. Cheap and cheerful. Perfect for a quick stop over. Right in the middle of the village and stunning views.
Excellent breakfast with fantastic mountain views.
Friendly helpful welcoming staff.
Just a great a place to stay within walking distance to municipal outdoor swimming pool and opposite traditional Café Bar.
Close to National Park where there is an excellent restaurant near the waterfall.
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 mi from Málaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a barbecue and children’s playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Hotel Arco del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a business center, gift shop, and shops at the property. Painting courses by a professional painter as well as Spanish courses are available for a surcharge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 22 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol, while Fuengirola is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol.
- A family run business who were extremely nice people and very accommodating. We were pleased with our room that had a lovely view of the mountains from its spacious balcony. We enjoyed our generous breakfast every day.
- Beautiful location and a wonderful experience in a family run rural community establishment.
- Even if it is not a 5 star hotel, I have found what I wouldn’t find in a 5 star hotel, i.e. the feeling of being at home. Antonio and his family are very kind and professional trying to satisfy your needs. Rooms are basic but clean. Restaurant is not sophisticated, but food is very good especially meat and desserts.
- Excellent accomadation, value for money, nothing was too much to ask for and the owners were extremely helpful. Best accomadation we have stayed in in a long time
- Most amazing place to stay. A little out of the way but central if you are planning day trips to different cities. The owners are absolutely fabulous, you will feel like family while you are there. Beautiful views from the rooms and excellent food. This is a must stop if you are in the area. Wish i would have stayed longer
Casona Los Moriscos
One of our top picks in Colmenar.Set in Montes de Málaga Nature Reserve, 1.9 mi from Colemenar, Casona Los Moriscos offers a sun terrace with fantastic mountain views. It has free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Decorated in a rustic style, with beamed ceilings and rich tones, rooms have both air conditioning and heating. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Casona Los Moriscos serves local cuisine in an elegant dining room. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s gardens, sauna and hot tub.Both Málaga city center and Málaga Airport are a 30-minute drive away.
- Quiet rural hotel however situated in a great position for visiting all the main areas of Southern Spain. The hotel room was big, very clean and with comfortable beds and plenty of hot water. Food was both fantastic and of great quality The host was wonderful and welcoming and was able to provide us lots of information on the local area. Will definitely book again next time we are back.
- The views from our room and roof top were amazing. The food is very good, and the chef, Belén, is very accommodating, she delighted in making veggie meals for my girlfriend, which I had more than once. Milo, the owner, is an excellent host and treats you like a friend. The vibe of this place is friendly and chilled.
Fantastic rural style.
Staff very kind (he waited for us till 1am as we were late).
- The staff are very friendly. Good to go out for hiking around. Very clean
- It was the best hotel and best night during our vacation. Great location, stylish interior, friendly host! Thank you!
Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria
This hotel is in the Andalusian countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from the hilltop town of Alhama de Granada. It offers great views, an outdoor pool and rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de Alcaicería’s spacious restaurant features traditional-style decor and a piano. It serves characteristic Andalusian food and has a terrace. The hotel also sells local products such as cured ham, cheese and honey.The hotel has a TV lounge with board games. You can also play pétanque in the garden. There are many good hiking routes nearby, and you can also go hunting, horse riding or quad biking.Staff at reception can provide information about what Andalusia has to offer. Alhama de Granada is well known for its hot springs, and the beautiful city of Granada is just over an hour’s drive away.Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve is a short drive away, and you can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in around 35 minutes.
- Sun loungers needed round the pool and done English translation in the menus
Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Location excellent for our needs. Food was good.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Good value menu, food pretty good too.
Spacious room with balcony, very clean.
Great tapas served with drinks and the food was good.
Very dog friendly with nice garden and very large swimming pool.
- We had organised a weekend for our Classic Car Club and the hotel went out of there way to accommodate us. They laid out a petanque pitch in their own bull ring, much enjoyed buy our members. The food was excellent and speedily delivered.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya is a 10-minute walk from the center of Comares. It offers a sun terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. The hotel offers beautiful panoramic views towards the sea.Each heated room has a balcony and comes with a fan and TV. There is a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast is offered at Hotel Restaurante Atalaya for an additional cost. There is a bar and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. An airport shuttle service is available from the tour desk for a supplement. There is a municipal swimming pool 150 feet away. Vélez-Málaga is 14 mi away and it is 17 mi to the sea.
- Very nice stuff. Food was great. I would absolutely recommend this little nice place with a wonderful view.
- Beauty of location , peace, traditional Spanish village
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
Venta Las Delicias
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Venta Las Delicias is located in Villanueva del Rosario. This 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms come with a patio. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at Venta Las Delicias can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Malaga is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 27 miles away. Malaga Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great value for money. Excellent local hospitality; we were made to feel very welcome
- Real Spanish culture with a lot of locals in the restaurant.
- Style of hotel. Staff were very good. Tapas was also good.
- Everything i needed after my hike from Archidona. Cheap room and a possibility to eat there. I recommend this to people who are passing by. Pretty load due to al the locals drinking there ☺
Rooms good size, food good.
Owners son spoke good English
Most of staff spoke little English but they tried to help us and there were other English speakers around who could help. This is rural Spain so we were prepared for this. In spite of the draw backs I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a complete Spanish experience.
Top Hotels In Periana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Periana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Periana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Periana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!