10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peregrina Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peregrina Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peregrina Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peregrina Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peregrina Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peregrina Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peregrina Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peregrina Galicia:
San Francisco Hotel Monumento
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.San Francisco Monumento is a historic monastery with an indoor pool and hot tub. This charming hotel is in the center of Santiago de Compostela, 500 feet from the famous Cathedral.The rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Free internet access is also available. The rooms also have air conditioning and heating.The San Francisco has a gourmet restaurant that serves creative regional dishes. The restaurant uses fresh produce from the hotel grounds.There is free private parking on site.
Beautiful and elegant former convent with period furnishings and decor. One
minute walk to cathedral. Very helpful staff.
- great location. excellent breakfast. friendly staff
- This place is just awesome. Cool history, great staff and excellent location
- Very helpfyl and friendly stuff. The breakfast was really good with lot of options. Nice and clean indoor pool. The building was like a museum. I would like to stat there again.
- Hotel with a very nice atmosphere and lovely inner garden. Although in the center of Santiago very quiet.
- Beautiful and elegant former convent with period furnishings and decor. One
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located in the historical center of Santiago de Compostela, this hotel is housed in a Galician manor house dating from the 18th century. It offers free WiFi, and a free 24-hour breakfast buffet.Relax in the elegant but modern Hotel Bonaval and enjoy the wonderful views of the Cathedral spires and Bonaval Park. Stone walls, wooden beams and organic coloring blend well with modern furnishings and parquet flooring. All rooms are equipped with a tablet and mini-bar with free water.Visit the nearby Contemporary Art Museum, the Pobo Galego Museum and the ancient Porta do Camiño gateway. This hotel is the ideal base to visit the final destination of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route which ends in this historic, monumental city.
- Not Applicable. Hotel Bonaval was a total disappointment in every respect. Misrepresentation regarding everything including the use of the beautiful garden. Santos , a receptionist consistently demonstrated a lack of respect, good will , even manners. The “beautiful garden” can only be used in the early morning. It’s locked all other times. Access can sometimes be gained through a gate down the public pathway outside the hotel. Hotel Bonaval consider unlocking from the inside to be too dangerous……….the garden is surrounded by a 10 metre stone fence.
- The buffet breakfast accessible all day worked very well for us as did the all night card access. The location is on the edge of the city centre and yet in a peaceful residential street. Decor is an attractive mix of traditional and more contemporary.
The 24 hour self service coffee and snack room is an absolute winner.
After so many tiny European showers the large shower with good water pressure was wonderful.
- Great in all ways. Location, room, comfort and staff
- Everything. Lovely room good size bed so comfortable and room 103 great view.Sergio so lovely and helpful.
Hotel Atalaia B&B
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Atalaia B&B is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,300 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Rooms overlook the street and come with double glazing, individual air conditioning, private bathroom with rain-effect shower, LED TV, phone and free WiFi.Enjoy a 24-hours free coffee point, or have local produce for breakfast onsite.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Great location you walk to everywhere in the city. Rooms were understated but very comfortable and all our needs were met. Coffee and tea available , breakfast is continental but more than enough. The staff are all multilingual, friendly, helpful and happy.
- Perfect location , just a few minutes away from the cathedral. Delicious breakfast with ham, bread and fresh orange juice . the staff was super friendly. quiet hotel
- Loved this place – central and the staff were so helpful and friendly!
- Place was newly renovated and they have a huge bathroom. Room space was ok. They even have a lift! Thank goodness. Walk to Cathedral and restaurants was only 10 minutes.
- Lovely location. Quirky room and bathroom. We loved it
Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos is in a beautiful 15th-century building next to Santiago’s famous cathedral. This impressive property features rooms with four-poster beds and free Wi-Fi.Once a lodging for pilgrims, the Parador maintains many of the building’s original features including vaulted ceilings, stone archways and tapestries. Each spacious room has classic décor and has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Reis Catolicos is set on Plaza de Obradoiro and features 4 impressive cloisters. It has a number of lounge areas for guests to relax in.The hotel’s 2 restaurants feature exposed stone walls and candelabras. The Dos Reis serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, and the Enxebre specializes in seafood and traditional Galician dishes. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The Reis Catolicos is within Santiago de Compostela’s picturesque historic quarter. The city’s train station is just over half a mile away.
- It was a fantastic location and had an incredible atmosphere inside.A welcome treat for tired legs.
- The hotel building is amazing and the location is ideal. Breakfast was lovely.
- Very expensive but worth every penny. Simply fabulous.
- This is an iconic location. The food was of a very high quality – both restaurants and breakfast.
- I loved the location, the beauty of the place and the excellent breakfast.
Hotel Gastronómico San Miguel
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.This historic building is located just 650 feet from Santiago Cathedral, by the San Miguel dos Agros Church. It offers an attractive Feng Shui garden and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Hotel San Miguel offer unique views over the many Baroque buildings in the surroundings. These include the San Martin Pinario Monastery, set opposite the hotel.Rooms at San Miguel all have hardwood furniture, minimalist décor and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some also feature a characteristic Compostelan gallery.The property is in the historic heart of Compostela, in an area with traffic restrictions. Parking is available nearby.You can reach Praza do Obradoiro Square and the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in a 6-minute walk. Praza de Praterías Silversmith’s Square is 1,500 feet away.
- We had a very nice sleep here the first night. The hotel has attractively decorated rooms and a gorgeous outdoor garden area that we enjoyed with a glass of wine. The bed was comfortable and the room had a mini bar (didn’t see that often in Spain).
- I loved everything! Even though accessing the hotel in the Old Town was a bit tricky, I received very clear instructions from them which made it much easier. The wonderful hotel was certainly worth the effort!
- Location was good, room comfy and good facilities.
- Breakfast was excellent, and included vegan products.
- The window box and balcony. Very comfortable and spacious with lots of light
NH Collection Santiago de Compostela
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.This design hotel is in a quiet area, a 13-minute walk from Obradoiro Square and the Cathedral. It offers free WiFi, an indoor swimming pool, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The NH Collection Santiago de Compostela is set surrounded by the Obradoiro Parks. The university campus and Auditorio de Galicia are both minutes away.The hotel has a heated pool, a sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a fitness center and a massage service.All rooms at the NH Collection Santiago have a canopy bed, soundproofing and city views. The modern design includes a 46-inch flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, and attractive wood furniture.The hotel’s healthy Antiox buffet breakfast features antioxidant dishes. The restaurant serves creative Galician food, and there is a choice between a daily menu or à la carte dining. A café-bar is also available.
- Whole hotel was excellent. Staff very polite and professional. Asked for ironing board and it arrived immediately. Booked beautician for make up for my partner. 52 euros was expensive as I will be honest and say the quality of her work was very bad. I should have refused to pay. My partner works in a salon and was embarrassed, she had to remove the lot and do it herself. That was very disappointing and a waste of money.
- Wonderful hotel. The only thing was the toilet in my room worked but did not stop running. One of the persons behind the reception desk fixed it but it was not permanently done correctly. A plumber should be called.
The most comfortable bed yet.
Modern and clean
Espresso machine in the room…bonus
A bathtub great
Very much enjoyed staying there
Worth the walk to the main city center
- Room was quiet and comfortable. Restaurant and Bar was good. Enjoyed the pool
- Very smart modern hotel exceptionally clean , very friendly staff and excellent food
This hotel is located just 5 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception, award-winning design and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Moure Hotel feature minimalist, white décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily continental buffet breakfast, including fresh orange juice, homemade bread and cakes and local Galician cheese. There is also an area where you can serve yourself free tea and coffee throughout the day.There is a chill-out zone with free newspapers and a laptop with free internet access.Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The staff were very helpful. Went out of their way to get me a picnic breakfast when I said I was leaving early the next day. The breakfasts themselves are superb
- Rooms were fantastic. Staff very helpful and went out of their way to help us.
- Perfect location, close to all the main spots of the city. Nice service, nice modern design and good facilities. I strongly recommend
- There was a lovely and ample continental breakfast available each morning with lovely local touches-cheese of the region, membrillo, freshly squeezed orange juice and attentive staff making each guest feel understood and welcome.
- The hotel was well situated and comfortable, with very helpful and friendly staff and a fantastic breakfast.
Hotel Santa Clara
This small, fashionable hotel provides a stylish venue for your visit to this ancient, historic city. It lies just off the Camino Inglés pilgrimage route from A Coruña.Enjoy a peaceful stay in the stylish, contemporary atmosphere of the Santa Clara, which contrasts well with the ancient surroundings of the city’s monumental center.Clean-lined decor is created from a blend of glass, steel and dark wood. Each soundproofed room is equipped with free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s cafe serves breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months.The hotel is located a short walk from Santiago’s historic quarter, where you will find the world-famous cathedral. It is set near the university campus of this charming Galician city.
- Comfortable room with more space than most. Bathroom was large and clean too. Nice area downstairs to sit outside and enjoy. Location was a little bit outside of the old town, but walkable distance. Staff were amazing and both so friendly!
The staff were fabulous. So kind to my daughter and myself. Went above and beyond
Thank you !!!
- The breakfast was lovely. The staff were helpful and attentive.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. An easy walk to the Cathedral.
- The staff at this property went out of their way to make me feel welcome. This hotel only has 7 rooms and it prices itself on making customers feel that they are at a home away from home. I was so impressed!
Carris Casa de la Troya
Set in Santiago de Compostela Old Town, this boutique-style hotel is just 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The modern rooms at the Carris Casa de la Troya feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, a mini-bar, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served in Carris Casa de la Troya café. Carris Casa de la Troya has a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service. You can hire a car at the tour desk.
- Very professional staff on duty on all the days we stayed here. Very neat facilities with close proximity to the Cathedral and other parts of the old city
- The central location, the cleanliness, the air conditioning and the lovely breakfast. The front desk staff were so nice and helpful too.
- Proximity to the historic center is a must. It’s a small hotel, where every room, due to the buildings specific characteristics, is different and lovely in its own way.
- Is located in the old town center, lesd than 5 min walking from the Cathedral. New, clean and confortable. Nice staff.
-location: right on the Camino path; close to the cathedral; shops and restaurants
-breakfast option was decent
Located in Santiago de Compostela, within 0.6 miles of Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 0.7 miles of Tourism Office, Hotel Concheiros provides accommodations with free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property is 1,500 feet from Area Central.At the hotel, each room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Point view is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Concheiros, while Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The hotel was very clean and practical. Considering it is very new, they are off to a great start. Check-in was simple and the staff very helpful.
- Liked everything about it. Great location, very clean. Easy walk to city and to the bus station. Good breakfast. Was easy to take the bus from the airport to the bus station which is just down the street. Good value
- The rooms was clean and modern and houskeeping was very good.
- great location, bus station just by the corner. Very clean place, friendly staff!
- Vriendelijk personeel. Alhoewel er de eerste nacht geen kamer met 2-persoonsbed beschikbaar was, ondanks de aanvraag hiervoor, werd dit voor de volgende dag vlot geregeld.
Top Hotels In Peregrina Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peregrina Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peregrina Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peregrina Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!