10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perdido Key Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Perdido Key Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perdido Key Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perdido Key Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perdido Key Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perdido Key Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perdido Key Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perdido Key Florida:
Best Western Premier – The Tides
One of our top picks in Orange Beach – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Best Western Premier – The Tides offers accommodations in Orange Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Best Western Premier – The Tides, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay. It’s was clean friendly and close to everything. I would definitely stay there again
- The beds were comfy, staff extremely cordial and helpful. Had a wonderful experience at the Tides and highly recommend to family and friends! Will book there again. ???
- It was perfect_ beach access, pool ,hot tub, the breakfast area oveelooks the ocean. the decor is so beachy.
- Bed and pillows very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Very clean. Breakfast was good but would have liked gravy and biscuits.
- The staff was super, the facility was beautiful and the sand very WHITE!
Sleep Inn on the Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Sleep Inn on the Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Sleep Inn on the Beach, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- They were completing renovations and the room was very clean, view was of the gulf. Location was perfect, easy in and out. Wish we would have booked for more days. Will visit again and stay longer
- Everything was overall amazing! From Johnny the front desk manager, to the amazing room with a breathtaking view. The bed Was so comfy. The pillows were so fluffy. Everything was just perfect!
- Comfortable bed, nice staff, right on the beach. Great for a quiet weekend getaway!
- Location and how they are remodeling the rooms. The new floors and bathroom door are very eye catching.
- The view and balcony. It was great to sit there in the mornings drinking out coffee.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 7 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach.
- It was clean. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was nice. More meat would have been great instead of the meat in the gravy
- Great hotel!! Nice staff!! Very friendly ❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️
- The smiles and the kindness of the staff, especially the manager
Any Staff that I came in contact with was so nice and helpful!! Everyone!
The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had. (In that kind of breakfast set-up) Waffles were really great!!
From the moment we checked in and were greeted by name, through the entire stay, the staff were warm and accommodating. There were complications on our travel in, and the desk offered solutions to ease our discomfort. A hot breakfast served with a smile was offered every day.
The hotel is within walking distance of stores, shoppes, and restaurants. As well as private access to the beach, the Backcountry walking trail of the State Park are all just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 6 miles from Gulf Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 29 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach.
- The staff was very friendly under the condition they had.
- Breakfast was good. Like the fact the hotel in on the beach
- The bed felt like I had fallen into a cloud. We did a mother in love and daughter in love trip. I brought my daughter in love and we had the best time. The only thing we didn’t like was we were on the bottom floor and we wanted a beach view. But I could have asked to be moved but we were just to tired. We loved everything else about our stay except the 10:00 checkout. It was a bit early for us since we had to jump up and get going and we would have liked to have just sat around a bit before packing up and getting out.
- The staff was Great. The room was clean and we had a great view. There was every amenity available. What I liked a lot was the balcony and free breakfast:).
- The King bed was a dream, so comfy! The huge mirror was also nice. Beach access was also simple.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Orange Beach
This Orange Beach hotel features a private oceanfront beach, indoor and outdoor pool, and hot tub. Guest rooms have private balconies and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels.All rooms feature a cable TV, sitting area, and coffee-making facilities. Studios at Hampton Inn and Suites Orange Beach include microwaves and refrigerators.This Alabama hotel serves breakfast and offers guests an outdoor bar and gym. It provides a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.Orange Beach Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Amphitheater at the Wharf and 14 miles from Tanger Outlet Center and Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. The Naval Aviation Museum is 21 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful! I was so excited to see my room on the beach! Usually for the low price I don’t get a good room but this time I did. The workout room was very clean and had a great view. Loved the Tikki bar. Everyone was so nice to us. We WILL be coming back.
- Being on the beach having a small patio to sit on was beautiful. Staff was very nice and pleasant when we checked in
- The staff was beyond excellent! The location was phenomenal!
- Love the facility, excellent service…hot coffee and warm chocolate chip cookies!
- The breakfast was a full breakfast. Many options to choose from. The beach was easily accessible and the pool area was amazing. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve slept on in a long time, and the staff was super friendly and helpful.
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.On the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel is next to Gulf State Park. It features an indoor and an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs and a poolside tiki bar.A private balcony is part of every room at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. They include free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV and come with a refrigerator and a microwave.The on-site The Garden Grille is open every morning for breakfast. Guests can also buy snacks from the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24 hours a day.A modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center are both part of the Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Jack Edwards Airport is 6.7 miles from the hotel. Adventure Island is 2 miles away.
- Great location, right on the beach and a beautiful view from the room as well. The staff was friendly and room was clean and nice as well.
- The location,breakfast,staff,pool and parking was great.
- The bed was great and the room was clean-ish. The best I can say is that the proximity to the beach was great and the staff were very nice. The lady at the bar made a MEAN margarita!!! Kudos to her (Can’t remember her name, but she was very pretty and had long dark hair.)
- my husband and i had a great time in orange beach and the staff was wonderful and our room had a excellent view of the beach off the balcony. we will definitely stay again.
- Warm fresh baked cookies in the lobby every evening, Hot coffee and Water with lemons and orange slices available in the lobby, Fresh apples in the lobby, Nice restaurant and bar area, Beautiful beach, Indoor outdoor pool, Our room was very comfortable, The staff were very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything. The price was amazingly low for the area and the quality of the motel for the price was amazing. We will recommend this place to all of our family and friends.
The Shores at Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, The Shores at Orange Beach is located in Orange Beach in the region of Alabama, just 5 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Pensacola Beach is 29 miles from The Shores Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 28 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful property and excellent location. Only steps to the beautiful beach and peaceful view!
- Staff was very efficient on check in and with one problem with the room. Located right on the beach with a covered parking garage. Plenty of local restaurants nearby along with grocery stores to stock the kitchen and fridge.
- The beds were comfortable, and satellite tv was available on HDTVs. Rooms were pretty clean, but could have been a little cleaner.
- Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! Front desk/staff, atmosphere, etc…. This is where I plan to stay every trip!!!
We checked in to Shores and at the end, asked about the pool location.
We then lean that the pool is closed for renovation, but there is an
indoor pool. We didn’t want an indoor pool for a getaway at the
beach so under the circumstances we asked to be refunded and we would
find a hotel with a pool. We were told we would have to pay a $159
cancelation fee. Apparently ,in what they called “the fine
print” it was disclosed that the pool was closed, however, there
are pictures of the outdoor pool on the website and on booking.com’s
site, where also in the “fine print” it discloses that there
is a pool problem. We tried 3 different times to speak to management and
were told there was no one available, on all 3 occasions! I understand
construction and maintenance, but there is a bit of deception when the
photos aren’t even close to what you get when you arrive. Don’t
book this place!
Ashton Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Ashton Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Pensacola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gulf Shores is 28 miles from Ashton Inn & Suites, and Pensacola Beach is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable. The room was a really good size.
- Rooms were a nice size and clean. It was nice having the kitchenette in the room.
- The whole property was clean, both inside and out! The room was orderly, and was more than I expected. I was pleasantly surprised. The grounds outside were very clean. No bits of trash anywhere, and the landscaping was neat and tidy.
- The staff were all very nice. The indoor pool was nice as well. The shower and bath were nice and clean. The facility was organized and clean throughout the entire hotel.
- Nice bed with new foam mattress, but I just couldn’t sleep well (not the fault of the bed)
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 31 miles from Pensacola.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 6 miles from Microtel Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 8 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 32 miles away.
- The only thing I can say is that it had free breakfast. That was it.
- Just make sure if you are looking for one bed that you really enjoy very small spaces. Maybe that’s where the name came from…micro??? There were no eggs/meat at the continental breakfast, just pancakes, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, toast. Apples and oranges were available, but no bananas. We ate there 3 mornings. The pool was inviting and lots of lounge chairs. Look carefully at motel photos, they are misleading.
- The property was pretty great! It’s clean and you have pretty much everything you need.
- Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good…..my son loved the pancake machine. Washer and dryer available on site.
- For breakfast my husband picked up muffins, so not sure what all they had provided. The bed was sinking in when we laid on it. Hurt our backs. Other then that, it is a nice place, in a great location.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Pensacola PNS/NAS
One of our best sellers in Pensacola! The Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Pensacola FL is located 3.6 miles from the Naval Air Station Pensacola, the Pensacola Lighthouse, the National Museum of Naval Aviation and the Pensacola Historical Museum. This Pensacola, FL hotel is also close to the Pensacola Civic Center and beautiful Pensacola Beach.The University of West Florida is 15 miles and the Pensacola Regional Airport is 12 miles away. Visitors will enjoy browsing the many specialty shops located nearby. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include equipped kitchens, daily and weekly housekeeping service, free premium cable TV with movie channels, on-site guest laundry facilities, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms.Guests at this Pensacola, FL hotel can also enjoy free coffee in the lobby, the outdoor pool, exercise room, gazebo and barbecue grills.All of our guest rooms have work desks, irons, ironing boards and voice mail and feature well-equipped kitchens that include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, a two-burner cooktop, cooking utensils, cookware and dishes, free expanded cable TV with more than 70 channels including HBO, ESPN and CNN.Select rooms also have sofa sleepers. Non-smoking rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities are on the property for added convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. We are a pet-friendly hotel, but additional fees apply.
- Mostly how the hotel is maintained. The staff is very nice …speaking for the front desk lady and two if the housekeeping women. It’s quiet for the most part…?
- The staff was very nice and the room was reasonably clean. The location is close to the historic downtown area.
- Easy to find. Convenient parking. Friendly receptionist.
- Staff was very nice and eager to take care of our needs.
- One room we checked into was skipped my house keeping and I told the front desk and she upgraded us to a bigger and nicer room for no extra charge.
Top Hotels In Perdido Key Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perdido Key Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perdido Key Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perdido Key Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!