10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perdido Key Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Perdido Key Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perdido Key Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perdido Key Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perdido Key Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perdido Key Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perdido Key Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perdido Key Alabama:
The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool, The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton offers accommodations in Orange Beach. Complimentary WiFi and free private parking are available to guests.Rooms at the hotel offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, seating area and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a beach view from the outdoor pool and sun terrace. A launderette and meeting facilities are available at The Island House as well. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness centre. A 24-hour front desk is available at the property.Waterville USA water park is 12 minutes’ drive away. Gulf Shores is 8 miles from The Island House Hotel, and Pensacola Beach is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 27 miles from The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton.
The room was a great size with the king size bed. The bathroom was fantastic with the new remodel!! The tv was the perfect size. I love the balcony size for outside, not too big but it was not too small either.
Will be staying again this summer!
- Enjoyed our stay only thing to complain about was that it rained the whole time.
- The hotel and rooms were very super clean, inviting and relaxing.
- Perfect location. All facilities very neat and clean including rooms, elevators, hallways, breakfast dining area, pool facilities. Starbucks on the premises!
- We had a corner king room, it was very clean and comfortable. Loved the view.
- The room was a great size with the king size bed. The bathroom was fantastic with the new remodel!! The tv was the perfect size. I love the balcony size for outside, not too big but it was not too small either.
Best Western Premier – The Tides
One of our top picks in Orange Beach – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Best Western Premier – The Tides offers accommodations in Orange Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Best Western Premier – The Tides, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay. It’s was clean friendly and close to everything. I would definitely stay there again
- The beds were comfy, staff extremely cordial and helpful. Had a wonderful experience at the Tides and highly recommend to family and friends! Will book there again. 👍💙👏
- It was perfect_ beach access, pool ,hot tub, the breakfast area oveelooks the ocean. the decor is so beachy.
- Bed and pillows very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Very clean. Breakfast was good but would have liked gravy and biscuits.
- The staff was super, the facility was beautiful and the sand very WHITE!
Sleep Inn on the Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Sleep Inn on the Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gulf Shores is 7 miles from Sleep Inn on the Beach, and Pensacola Beach is 27 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- They were completing renovations and the room was very clean, view was of the gulf. Location was perfect, easy in and out. Wish we would have booked for more days. Will visit again and stay longer
- Everything was overall amazing! From Johnny the front desk manager, to the amazing room with a breathtaking view. The bed Was so comfy. The pillows were so fluffy. Everything was just perfect!
- Comfortable bed, nice staff, right on the beach. Great for a quiet weekend getaway!
- Location and how they are remodeling the rooms. The new floors and bathroom door are very eye catching.
- The view and balcony. It was great to sit there in the mornings drinking out coffee.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Orange Beach
This Orange Beach hotel features a private oceanfront beach, indoor and outdoor pool, and hot tub. Guest rooms have private balconies and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels.All rooms feature a cable TV, sitting area, and coffee-making facilities. Studios at Hampton Inn and Suites Orange Beach include microwaves and refrigerators.This Alabama hotel serves breakfast and offers guests an outdoor bar and gym. It provides a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.Orange Beach Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Amphitheater at the Wharf and 14 miles from Tanger Outlet Center and Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. The Naval Aviation Museum is 21 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful! I was so excited to see my room on the beach! Usually for the low price I don’t get a good room but this time I did. The workout room was very clean and had a great view. Loved the Tikki bar. Everyone was so nice to us. We WILL be coming back.
- Being on the beach having a small patio to sit on was beautiful. Staff was very nice and pleasant when we checked in
- The staff was beyond excellent! The location was phenomenal!
- Love the facility, excellent service…hot coffee and warm chocolate chip cookies!
- The breakfast was a full breakfast. Many options to choose from. The beach was easily accessible and the pool area was amazing. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve slept on in a long time, and the staff was super friendly and helpful.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 7 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach.
- It was clean. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was nice. More meat would have been great instead of the meat in the gravy
- Great hotel!! Nice staff!! Very friendly ❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️
- The smiles and the kindness of the staff, especially the manager
Any Staff that I came in contact with was so nice and helpful!! Everyone!
The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had. (In that kind of breakfast set-up) Waffles were really great!!
From the moment we checked in and were greeted by name, through the entire stay, the staff were warm and accommodating. There were complications on our travel in, and the desk offered solutions to ease our discomfort. A hot breakfast served with a smile was offered every day.
The hotel is within walking distance of stores, shoppes, and restaurants. As well as private access to the beach, the Backcountry walking trail of the State Park are all just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach, just 6 miles from Gulf Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Pensacola Beach is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 29 miles from Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach – On The Beach.
- The staff was very friendly under the condition they had.
- Breakfast was good. Like the fact the hotel in on the beach
- The bed felt like I had fallen into a cloud. We did a mother in love and daughter in love trip. I brought my daughter in love and we had the best time. The only thing we didn’t like was we were on the bottom floor and we wanted a beach view. But I could have asked to be moved but we were just to tired. We loved everything else about our stay except the 10:00 checkout. It was a bit early for us since we had to jump up and get going and we would have liked to have just sat around a bit before packing up and getting out.
- The staff was Great. The room was clean and we had a great view. There was every amenity available. What I liked a lot was the balcony and free breakfast:).
- The King bed was a dream, so comfy! The huge mirror was also nice. Beach access was also simple.
The Shores at Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Orange Beach.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, The Shores at Orange Beach is located in Orange Beach in the region of Alabama, just 5 miles from Gulf Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Pensacola Beach is 29 miles from The Shores Orange Beach, and Pensacola is 28 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful property and excellent location. Only steps to the beautiful beach and peaceful view!
- Staff was very efficient on check in and with one problem with the room. Located right on the beach with a covered parking garage. Plenty of local restaurants nearby along with grocery stores to stock the kitchen and fridge.
- The beds were comfortable, and satellite tv was available on HDTVs. Rooms were pretty clean, but could have been a little cleaner.
- Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! Front desk/staff, atmosphere, etc…. This is where I plan to stay every trip!!!
We checked in to Shores and at the end, asked about the pool location.
We then lean that the pool is closed for renovation, but there is an
indoor pool. We didn’t want an indoor pool for a getaway at the
beach so under the circumstances we asked to be refunded and we would
find a hotel with a pool. We were told we would have to pay a $159
cancelation fee. Apparently ,in what they called “the fine
print” it was disclosed that the pool was closed, however, there
are pictures of the outdoor pool on the website and on booking.com’s
site, where also in the “fine print” it discloses that there
is a pool problem. We tried 3 different times to speak to management and
were told there was no one available, on all 3 occasions! I understand
construction and maintenance, but there is a bit of deception when the
photos aren’t even close to what you get when you arrive. Don’t
book this place!
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.On the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel is next to Gulf State Park. It features an indoor and an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs and a poolside tiki bar.A private balcony is part of every room at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. They include free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV and come with a refrigerator and a microwave.The on-site The Garden Grille is open every morning for breakfast. Guests can also buy snacks from the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24 hours a day.A modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center are both part of the Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Jack Edwards Airport is 6.7 miles from the hotel. Adventure Island is 2 miles away.
- Great location, right on the beach and a beautiful view from the room as well. The staff was friendly and room was clean and nice as well.
- The location,breakfast,staff,pool and parking was great.
- The bed was great and the room was clean-ish. The best I can say is that the proximity to the beach was great and the staff were very nice. The lady at the bar made a MEAN margarita!!! Kudos to her (Can’t remember her name, but she was very pretty and had long dark hair.)
- my husband and i had a great time in orange beach and the staff was wonderful and our room had a excellent view of the beach off the balcony. we will definitely stay again.
- Warm fresh baked cookies in the lobby every evening, Hot coffee and Water with lemons and orange slices available in the lobby, Fresh apples in the lobby, Nice restaurant and bar area, Beautiful beach, Indoor outdoor pool, Our room was very comfortable, The staff were very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything. The price was amazingly low for the area and the quality of the motel for the price was amazing. We will recommend this place to all of our family and friends.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach
Featuring free WiFi, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach offers accommodations in Orange Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gulf Shores is 5 miles from SpringHill Suites, and Pensacola Beach is 30 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff, everyone we encountered, was extremely friendly and warm.
- The bed was a little firm for me. My husband loved it.
- Photos were 100% accurate and everything was perfect, will definitely be back soon.
- The location to the Wharf is amazing. We stayed New Year’s Eve and we had an amazing view of the fireworks from our balcony. The beds and the couch were so comfy. The layout of the room was amazing. I can’t wait to go back again!
- Rooms were very clean, staff friendly and breakfast was good.
Hotel Indigo Orange Beach – Gulf Shores
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Indigo Orange Beach – Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 30 miles from Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pensacola is 29 miles from Hotel Indigo Orange Beach , and Orange Beach is 5 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 31 miles away.
- Great hotel with cute coffee place next door. Hotel is new and clean. Hip, beach decor.
- New, modern, bright hotel near beach. Very good menu options.
- The food in the restaurant was good, but service was slow due to the kitchen staff. The room was excellent, well lit and very comfortable. Loved the shower – dual heads.
- The rooms were fantastic~ spacious, not over the top luxurious – which is a good thing as I feel I can’t be comfortable if the rooms is too smancy!
- Great bed. Spacious room and bathroom. Adjacent to beach and the new trail system that runs through the dunes near the state park. Great for walking, running, and biking.
Top Hotels In Perdido Key Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perdido Key Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perdido Key Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perdido Key Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!