10 Best Hotels To Stay In Percoq Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Percoq Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Percoq Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Percoq Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Percoq Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Percoq Upper Normandy:
Les Loges d’Etretat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Loges d’Etretat offers pet-friendly accommodations in Les Loges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Deauville is 25 miles from Les Loges d’Etretat, and Honfleur is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Les Loges d’Etretat.
Interrior was amaizing. Composition of black and white made our stay very relaxing. A lot of details like showing caps, slippers, etc.
Very clean and well mentained hotel. My fammily loved it.
The beds were very comfortable. Everyone were sleeping like babies.
Absolutelly recomend it to everyone who liks comfort.
The distance to Etretat is only six kilometers straight way.
Owner of hotel gives good advices where to eat and have a breakfast.
- Nice building of character, quiet street. Great room and breakfast. close to Etretat.
- Good location. Only 6km from Etretat. Spacious room with very confortable beds. Host is very friendly and has good advice on restaurants in Etretat.
Location near Etretat
- Friendly staff. Domestice ambience. Quite well if you traveling by car. 3 minutes from ETRETAT or coast. Cheaper than Etretat.
- Interrior was amaizing. Composition of black and white made our stay very relaxing. A lot of details like showing caps, slippers, etc.
Les Pins de César – La campagne d’Etretat
Located in Saint-Jouin-Bruneval, 21 miles from Deauville, Les Pins de César – La campagne d’Etretat features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Honfleur is 17 miles from Les Pins de César , and Étretat is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Unbelievably nice room with all amenities and features one can think of.
- Fantastic hotel/guesthouse nestled in a pristine pine forest, 5 mn away from scenic landmarks such as Etretat cliffs. Absolute calm, we enjoyed a great 720 sq f, 2 bedroom, featuring kitchen. On top of this, you can access to an indoor swimming pool / outdoor jacuzzi/ sauna.
- Hôtel très cosy. Situé en pleine forêts de pins, dans la campagne dEtretat, c’est l’endroit idéal pour faire une coupure après une semaine de travail et se retrouver en amoureux!
la localité a 10 min d etretat et au calme en pleine nature
aussi le personnel au top
- Le lieu magnifique, le domaine, le spa, le petit déjeuner vraiment excellent, la décoration.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Saint Christophe offers accommodations in Le Tilleul, just 23 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Honfleur is 18 miles from Saint Christophe, and Étretat is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- staff was very helpful. although it is a two star hotel it is very comfortable and breakfast adequate
- Informal without being slack. Very efficient receptionist who was extremely busy but kept a good humour. I noticed she was tactful with potentially difficult clients.
- Great value,; incredibly friendly and helpful staff; for the price, an excellent breakfast; great location for hiking the cliffs of Etretat.
- Very friendly staff (the owner). Delicious breakfast. Bedrooms are clean and spacious.
Very friendly helpful staff.
We have stayed there before
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in the center of the city of Etretat, the Detective Hotel has a unique decor, which gives tribute to famous detectives around the world and it is 800 feet from the beach.Each room is individually decorated to represent a different detective’s story and character. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and a TV.There is private grounds, a tearoom and a library so guests can relax and enjoy a drink. Free Wi-Fi is available. The Hotel Detective is close to the stores and restaurants.The Detective Hotel has a privileged location from which guests can explore the picturesque Normandy region, the Bridge of Normandy, and the D-day Beaches.
- Personnel is extremely friendly and the location is perfect
- Excellent location. Funny theme of “dectives room”
- Loved the theme of this family run hotel – we were in the Sherlock Holmes room, with the secret door to the bathroom! Wonderful breakfast – everything you could possibly want and plenty of it. Great location.
The owners of the hotel were extremely helpful and gave us their private garage to park our car which had been broken into earlier and had plastic covering a broken side window. the security of our car helped to make the stay a very pleasant one
The Detective theme of the hotel was really interesting
- Unique hotel. Fictional detective theme. If that’s what you’re there for, it’s good value. Very good breakfast as well: lots of food options–cheeses, meats, croissants, sweet bread, confiture, lovely setting.
Hotel d’Angleterre Etretat
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel d’Angleterre Etretat offers accommodations in Étretat.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.Deauville is 25 miles from D’angleterre Etretat, and Honfleur is 20 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very clean, very friendly reception, close to the city centre, public parking not so far from the hotel. The breakfast is good enough (indeed no hot meal, but was sufficient for our family).
- Very good recommendations, non-touristy, good value-for-money, on where to have lunch and dinner, very nice staff. Overall a good experience.
Location was very convenient. Close to the cliffs, restaurants.
Powerful shower with plenty of hot water.
Staff was friendly and gave us touristic information with a happy manner.
The hotel and room smell lovely with aromatic sticks around.
- Great location fantastic hosts couldn’t have been more helpful. Great decor excellent breakfast Highly recommended
After staying a week in a not very good house in Honfleur, Hotel d’Angleterre was a treat. The room and en-suite were small but quite adequate. Comfy bed, lovely decor, lovely breakfast and lovely friendly and helpful owner. What more to say?
The hotel is well situated for walking to restaurants, cliffs etc. This coast was/is popular with painters and one can understand why.
One of our top picks in Étretat.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Ambassadeur is located in Étretat, just 25 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 20 miles from Hotel Ambassadeur, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 24 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely place, great location. Parking right in front of the door, aside from the official parking in town. Good breakfast.
- Great Location in the centre of the city! Super friendly staff.
- Everything perfect. The hotel was very nice, the room very comfort and the staff was very helpful.
Really friendly welcome.
- cozy little hotel. comfy bed. nice staff. perfect location.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. New Windsor offers individually-decorated rooms with parquet floors and views of a garden or the street. Located in the Normandy region, it is just 650 feet from the Etretat Cliffs.Guest rooms at Hotel New Windsor are equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. They each have a phone and a private bathroom.New Windsor Hotel’s restaurant provides a continental breakfast and traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax in the bar and visit the Maurice Leblanc Museum, just 350 feet away.
- Staff is friendly and professional. Rooms are clean and cosy. Wifi worked just fine.
- Good central location – when we eventually met a man, who we assumed was the owner, he was helpful – giving us a ticket for the parking. Had a very enjoyable stay in Etretat though, lovely gardens which we found out about from the tourist office, and lovely cliff walks with spectacular scenery.
- The hotel as such is no better, no worse than most in the same category in France but if anyone decides to stay there, be aware of the noisy street traffic right outside you window. We have traveled a lot, particularly in France and I usully do not have difficulties to sleep but Friday night was an exception.
A fair hotel for the price paid. Appreciated the staff, really nice people making your stay pleasant.
The location is also great, right in the city center.
- Had new shower room facilities. Fancy lampshades.
Domaine Saint Clair – Le Donjon
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the city center of Etretat, just over a quarter mile from the beach, this charming hotel-restaurant occupying the “Donjon”, a small 19th century Anglo-Norman castle in a vast park full of flowers and trees, and a seaside villa built in the Belle Époque.The rooms at this hotel are decorated in a contemporary style and feature a spa tub or a jet shower in the private bathroom. You can use the hotel’s computer and DVD rental facilities for free.Domaine Saint Clair includes a heated outdoor swimming pool open seasonally, 4 guest lounges, a library and a covered patio with a wood burner. You can request a massage or beauty treatments on site.Specializing in fish and seafood, the restaurant serves meals prepared with fresh, home-grown ingredients, which are produced on the grounds from March til October. You can enjoy meals on the terrace and enjoy the views of Etretat and the cliffs.Close to the estate, the famous Etretat Golf Club stands on the lower cliffs, across from the estate, just over half a mile away. The property also has 2 free parking lots.
- Fantastic view from the hotel, mostly very helpful staff and very comfortable bed.
- The bad was extra large. The room (suite) was cosy. The breakfast was very good and also the diner (menu ‘Normandie’) was very fine. You can appreciate a very extensive wine list.
- the room was delightful, once we had established that two beds under a single sheet & duvet is not the same as twin beds. The dinner was excellent.
- Restaurant is extraordinary! The chef beautifully accommodated my vegetarian needs.
- Breakfast was great, the bedroom, although quirky was very comfortable and the views over Etretat were gorgeous.
Hotel Le Rayon Vert
One of our top picks in Étretat.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Le Rayon Vert is located in Étretat, 25 miles from Deauville and 20 miles from Honfleur.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trouville-sur-Mer is 24 miles from Hotel Le Rayon Vert, and Le Havre is 15 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Immediately at the sea shore of Etretat rocks of elephant. There are lots of parking near the hotel, but you need to pay.
- Wonderful hotel with very friendly staff, perfect location and excellent breakfast 🙂
- The breakfast was very good in France standarts 🙂 Cruvasan, jam, butter, some types of cheese and bread. 🙂 The view from the room was great, and it was at the heart of small and cute Etretat. There are many parking places around the hotel.
- Amazing ocean front hotel. Excellent friendly staff just an experience that will never be forgotten.
Location! Right in front of the beach, and since Étretat is very small, you can basically walk anywhere.
The reception is very kind, friendly and useful.
Room is decently clean and functional
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Dormy House offers accommodations in Étretat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Deauville is 25 miles from Dormy House, and Honfleur is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with a breathtaking view, comfortable bed, breakfast with very fresh and tasty food from the local farmers.
- Great location with access to cliff walks and view of Etretat.
- The room and view were exceptional. Both meals we had were very good and you really can’t beat the location. You could watch the sea from bed.
- This place was a dreamy landing for me and my family. We weathered a serious wind and rain storm one day with dramatic views in the warmth of the House and then were treated to the outstanding view of the cliffs in a clear night and next day. The service was professional and efficient. Thank you Dormy House for a great holiday.
- The staff were excellent in what is a traditional country house setting. We were given an upgrade to a room with a great view of the town and coast. The location is stunning. The set menu for dinner was very tasty and good value for money. We will definitely return if in this region again.
Top Hotels In Percoq Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Percoq Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!