10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perbes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Perbes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perbes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perbes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perbes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perbes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perbes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perbes Galicia:
Hotel Crisol de las Rías
Located in Miño, 16 mi from A Coruña, Hotel Crisol de las Rías features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 9.3 mi from Hotel Crisol de las Rías, while Sada is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- The breakfast was really excellent at this hotel. Thank you!
- The stuff was extremely nice and helpful 🙂 nice view, clean and confortable rooms
- Very close to the beach. The receptionist speaks English.
- Beds were comfortable and the dining room was more than we expected. Food was incredible.
My wife and I, like the atmosphere within the hotel. the staff were very FRIENDLY and helpful.
The foods, of the restaurant were of high quality, well presented.
Especially the GRILLED Pescados y Mariscos
Due to our great satisfaction, we invited our Family living at Betanzos to share our next meal.
No surprise they too were very PLEASED after tasted / enjoyed the GOOD meals.
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel Iberia is located in Cabañas, a 15-minute drive from Ferrol. This beachfront hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, tour desk and a shared terrace.Surrounded by nature, Hotel Iberia offers heated rooms. Each, has cable TV, views of the surrounding areas and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers traditional homemade dishes, prepared with seafood from the area. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.You can find bars, restaurants and a shopping area just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Iberia, in the city center. Cabañas-Areal Train Station is 1,950 feet from the property, and La Coruña is a 20-minute drive away.
- We had a sea view and could hear the waves crashing
- For the cost of the hotel breakfast was not included, and the cost of the breakfast was expensive.
- The receptionists were fantastic! So kind and helpfull.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, hotel next to beach, nice to have a sea view.
- The location of Hotel Iberia was wonderful, literally right across the road from the beachfront. There is a small supermarket at the end of the main road that the hotel is on, and there are chiringuitos (small restaurants/ bars) steps away at the beach. After walking the Camino Ingles from Neda to Cabañas the hotel was a nice place to rest and recuperate, and it was easy to take up the Camino again the following morning.. I’d read other reviews about the hotel needing an upgrade, and at least on the 4th floor they have renovated the floor, the bathrooms, and perhaps even the windows – everything seemed new and in good condition in my room.
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- Excellent service and luxury feeling inside the hotel. Very good beds and shower!
- The hotel shows photos of superior room, at the hotel they stated they have two types of superior room, we chose to stay at this hotel in a superior room , based on the photo, we where given a smaller room, they also called a superior room, as we had driven a long way we did not complain till the morning, we where then transferred to the superior room based on our booking and hotel photo.
We arrived into A Corūna after a very late flight from London.
We had a short drive , checked in and then went down for a glass of wine/beer on the terrace. The man gave us tapas and was really friendly. We slept well in a comfortable room and in the morning,before checking out, we had a very nice breakfast in the dining room which has a huge panoramic window and view.
- Very helpful staff and great quality and quantity of food in the restaurant
Located just 800 feet from the Magdalena Beach in the Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, this hotel has a great swimming pool and restaurant and groups can make the most of the extensive games lounge.The rooms at the Sarga feature a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Sarga Hotel’s buffet restaurant which serves a selection of international and traditional cuisine. There is also a café. Guests with full board or half-board have water included in their meals.The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools. There are loungers on the terrace. The Sarga offers an entertainment program for children during summer.The Sarga Hotel has a function room available for parties and special occasions.
- The location and the facilities were great, family friendly. They have a faithful clientele.The staff was very professional.
- Very clean and fantastic location. Staff was incredible friendly.
- The food choice at breakfast and lunch buffet is very good and the food is very nice; laundry service is fast and not expensive; the location is especially great – in front of useful shops, adjacent to a great churreria, and most of all 5′ walk from the beach, which is a very beautiful beach, with nice bars and restaurants overlooking it, crowded only at weekends, and surrounded by beautiful pine trees.
- Por lo menos estaba limpia la habitación y al final resultaba tan ridícula, de los años 50 y queriendo hacer como que era un hotel de calidad que hasta nos reímos y bastante.
- El personal super amables, muy cerca de la playa, desayunos espectaculares, precio asequible, limpieza, piscina de verano y piscina cubierta
This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
- Beautiful hotel with impressive views across to A Coruna. So easy to catch a bus into the city for the day. Great selection of local restaurants and supermarkets. Room was bright and modern and comfortable. Breakfast was morw than adequate.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was full so I got an upgrade to a room with a balcony and a great view. Lucky me!
The hotel has a bit of a vintage feel and the facilities are modern.
The room was spotlessly clean.
Most of the guests were 40+ and seemed to there for leisure.
I had a meeting delayed and couldn’t get back on time for the checkout and again the staff was very understanding and didn’t charge me anything extra.
- Big room with sea view and spacious hotel. Good breakfast. Right on beach and a nice little town adjacent. Good value.
- everything was great EXCEPT the Air condition – very poor system.
- Beautiful room overlooking the ocean and A Coruna. It is definitely worth spending the extra money for the sea view. It was fantastic to fall asleep to the sound of the waves. The facilities are modern and the breakfast was outstanding. Parking is plentiful and free, and there is a bus a few minutes a way that takes you in 25-30 minutes to the old town of A Coruna.
Hotel Villa De Betanzos
Hotel Villa De Betanzos is located in Betanzos and offers nice rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each bright room at Hotel Palacete Betanzos has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Restaurant – Coffee Shop of Hotel Villa De Betanzos serves Spanish cuisine.Betanzo’s charming Old Town and Santiago Church are 10 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira is 800 feet from Hotel Villa De Betanzos. The Mendo and Mandeo Rivers are less than 0.6 mi away. The property is 800 feet from Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira.Playa de Miño Beach, Playa de Sada Beach, and Playa de Gandario Beach are a 15-minute drive away from the property. A Coruña is 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi from the hotel.
- Nice hotel with underground parking. Friendly staff. . Enjoyed a nice continental breakfast in the adjacent restaurant.
- Clean and neat. A little off the centre off town but nice comfortable rooms
- Cheerfully welcomed, well-appointed rooms, good-sized.
- Great to have a bath! Staff helpful and friendly. Lounge area of the hotel very comfortable. Air conditioning was a real bonus.
- Large bedroom and bathroom, good air con it was a very hot day when we arrived. Not a bad location quite close to the Plaza Principal.
Garelos is set in the center of Betanzos, and is ideal for those wanting to explore this small city. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are all spacious and have hardwood floors. They have their own air conditioning, TV and safe.There is a lounge and a cafeteria. Throughout the hotel you will find original artworks by local artists.The town of Betanzos has had a long and fascinating history. The city of La Coruña is about 14 miles away. On-site parking is available on request.
- The hotel room was very clean and polished – as expected from an inner city hotel. Definitely useful for both business and leisure purposes.
-Very friendly and helpful staff. Open arriving I was too early for my room to be ready (I was walking the Camino Inglés). I had a beer in the patio area and the lady on reception then brought me some free cheese and bread due to the long wait.
-Great location, 1 minute from Betanzos main plaza where the restaurants are.
-Lovely outside patio area and nice reception area.
-Good, clean rooms.
- Helpful, I had a problem with the next place I was going to Stay. I don’t speak Spanish. The receptionist WENT OUT OF WAY and resolved the problem. I had to extend my stay by 1 day. The hotel was full. The receptionist found me room.
- Friendly helpful staff. Quality of accommodation and location. We’ll priced. Good breakfast.
- Fantastic hotel, the lady in reception was amazing, so helpful. Great location, Betanzos is a small place, everything nearby.
SPA Sercotel Odeón
Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 mi from Ferrol’s center. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
- Nice faceless hotel: clean and quiet. Will be ideal for business travellers.
- spa was nice, but it closes between 14-16 and kids are not allowed to use it from 18.
Friendly staff, clean, modern, good parking, good location for business.
Plenty of bars, restaurants nearby
- I liked the spacious room, together with the overall amenities of the room – e.g. bath set.
Receptionist very helpful
Good breakfast included.convenient location
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is located 2,300 feet from Bastiagueiro Beach, just 4.3 mi from A Coruña. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras feature flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also an on-site café. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras can also host a range of events including weddings and corporate meetings.There is an attractive outdoor terrace where you can relax with a drink. The property also has a children’s playground, a 24-hour reception.Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is 30 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ferrol. A Coruña Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- the staff in general were very helpful and friendly, we like the use of a kitchenette and the location for visiting relatives is good. we have used the hotel on several occasions and will continue to do so in the future.
- Friendly staff, clean room, easy parking, close to the beach, quiet.
- Friendly helpful staff, lovely clean hotel, spacious room – difficult to find fault with it!
- Staff were helpful & lovely and reduced my fee with no hesitation
- Room was very comfortable & clean. Excellent staff..made you feel welcome. Very helpful as well.
A free Wi-Fi zone, a wine bar and bright rooms with a flat-screen TV are offered at Hotel Bos. La Coruña Airport and city center are a 15-minute drive away.In the hotel opposite Hotel Bos is a restaurant with traditional-style décor and countryside views. Music is offered in the pub. You can also relax in the stylish lounge area.Free private parking is available at this modern guest house, and guests can free access to the facilities at Hotel Os Olivos, located opposite. It is located in a quiet area just off the AP9 Motorway, with easy access to Bergondo Industrial Estate.The beaches of Gandario and Sada are a 10-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide more information about the region.
- Loved it here! We got a taxi from Bezantos to here, which was 12 return. Still worked out cheaper than staying in town.
El trato del personal. Antes de cenar ( no sirven cena en terraza) , tomamos algo fuera y estaban pendientes de avisarnos cuando estuviese preparada nuestra cena e ir a dentro.
En el desayuno yo decidi tomar tostadas y cafe y el trabajador de ese turno me ofrecio mas tostadas si no me llegaban, es un trato muy amable y cercano.
Posibilidad de coger cena y desayuno justo enfrente.
- Muy buena pensión ,la chica de recepción súper maja ,la cama perfecta y limpieza de 10
- La atención recibida des del primer momento. Un 10.
Top Hotels In Perbes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perbes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perbes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perbes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!