10 Best Hotels To Stay In Perarrua Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Perarrua Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Perarrua Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perarrua Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perarrua Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Perarrua Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Perarrua Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Perarrua Aragon:
Hotel Lleida is located in Graus, in the natural setting of the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers exterior-facing rooms with heating, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, as well as a restaurant.Featuring views of the mountains and the Esera River, this family-run hotel features rustic décor and offers services like laundry, ironing and tourist information.The Hotel Lleida’s restaurant serves characteristic cuisine including trout, meats, truffles and homemade desserts. There is a set menu for lunch and packed lunches or special menus are available upon request.Quick snacks such as salads, pizzas or sandwiches are offered at the hotel’s bar.Bright rooms are allergy-free, and come with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The Guara Canyons are 42 mi away. Huesca and Lleida are both 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Great location. Quaint place with character. Decent rooms. Good tapas bar downstairs with good breakfast and a local people hang-out. There is a restaurant too, however we didn’t use it but will do the next time we’re there. Fantastic value for money
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hotel Palacio del Obispo is set in a charming 17th-century building in the village of Graus. This hotel offers attractive rooms with flat-screen TVs.The Palacio de Obispo maintains its original façade, while rooms feature exposed stone walls. All accommodations comes with air conditioning and a mini-bar.The stylish El Criticón Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar, open during the summer months.Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains, the Palacio de Obispo offers a peaceful location and is less than 25 mi from Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Park. Lleida and the French border can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Little gem in the old town of Graus, nice breakfast, lovely rooms and bathrooms – ancient town
- Nicely decorated and comfortable room in a traditional Spanish house. Absolute highlight is the reading room on the top floor with view on the Virgen de la Peña Basilica. Excellent breakfast.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Graus.Set in a striking 18th-century building in the countryside outside Graus, Bodegas de Arnés offers views of the surrounding Pre-Pyrenees. Free WiFi and rooms with hydro-massage showers are on offer.The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Amazing food and personal treatment from the owners made our 4 day staying an unforgettable holiday.
Thank you again and hasta pronto 😉
- Exceptional welcome and service in a small medical emergency – they could not have been kinder or more helpful. Delicious and beautifully presented food.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Hotel del Esera
Offering a traditional restaurant, Hotel del Esera is located in Santaliestra, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. This mountain hotel is set in a picturesque valley next to the River Esera.Featuring free Wi-Fi and mountain views, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.High-Aragonese dishes such as roast beef, local haggis, and truffles are served in the rustic-style restaurant. There is also a snack bar and an outdoor children’s playground.Cerler Ski Resort is 40 minutes away by car and ski storage is available for an extra cost. Huesca is 59 mi from the property.
El trato recibido ha sido excelente. Buenas personas que te hacen sentir como en casa.
Relación calidad precio insuperable.
Se come estupendamente.
- la ubicación, el personal, el trato la limpieza y la comida.
muy buena las opciones del restaurante.
la cara muy variada.
por la noche ningún ruido.
- Amplio parking tapado al otro lado de la carretera, buen desayuno a alegir entre dulce o salado. Zona muy tranquila.
muy recomendable , todo el personal es familia, muy agradables y atentos, preocupacion total para hacer agradable la estancia, limpio,sencillo, sin lujos, pero, sin faltar nada, comida casera, y horario muy fexible, a comodidad del cliente,
la habitacion limpia y agradable, a pie de carretera, tiene parkin muy amplio,
- El trato recibido ha sido excelente. Buenas personas que te hacen sentir como en casa.
Located in the Benasque Valley in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Hotel Cotiella features rooms with central heating, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant. It offers views of Mount Cotiella and Turbón.The hotel’s restaurant has rustic-décor with stone walls, tiled floors and warm colors, and offers breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Traditional dishes are served featuring mushrooms and meats.All rooms at the Cotiella have parquet-flooring and a balcony, some with mountain views. They come with a satellite TV, a mini-bar and a bathroom with hairdryer and bathtub.Ordesa and Monte Perdido Parks are 45-minutes’ drive, while Postets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the hotel. Hotel Cotiella is 2-hours’ drive from the Pyrenees National Park, and can be reached through the N-260 Motorway.
Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Manager went out of her way to help with post delivery issues we had, which we were very grateful for.
- Location was excellent and host was extremely helpful.
- The location was excellent. The lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful, the room was large and well equipped, the bathroom was large with enough room for all your toiletries. Had a secure parking for motorbike, with a lift up into the hotel, cost 9€ but well worth it. The restaurant for the hotel was across the road, this was a basic bar if you just wanted a snack and drink and a formal restaurant if you wanted more. Snack bar was as cheap as chips.
- Todo estupendo. La habitación amplia y cómoda. Todo muy limpio y el personal nos trató fantásticamente, siempre dispuestos a hacernos la estancia lo más agradable posible. Además en el restaurante comimos muy bien.
- La persona de recepcion y la cama excelente en particular todo
- Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Hotel Casa Carmen
Offering an on-site restaurant, Hotel Casa Carmen is a small modern hotel located in the village of Benabarre. It features rooms with free WiFi access.Each room comes with a small balcony, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are served at Casa Carmen’s restaurant, and there is also a bar with a pavement terrace. Ski storage is available at the property.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The Aigüestortes i Estany of Saint Maurici National Park is within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Huesca amd Lleida are also both within an hour’s drive of Hotel Casa Carmen.
Location, comfortable bed, attractive settings…..
It’s only the lack of air conditioning that was the problem….
Ok mattress and pillow.
Quiet if no neighbors
Good blackout curtains, but the shade in the roof window was broken.
Cute little hotel with friendly staff right in the heart of the small town of Benabarre. Free parking right in front of the hotel and restaurants all close by.
Rooms were clean and tidy.
- Nice clean place. Good for a short stay. A couple of bars/restaurants nearby. We got lucky with parking on the street, but there wasn’t much so it could have been a problem.
- El personal muy atento y agradable en el trato, la comida del restaurante excelente. Todo muy bien
- Location, comfortable bed, attractive settings…..
Hotel Casa Custodio
Hotel Casa Custodio is located in the pretty Aragonese village of La Puebla de Roda, an hour’s drive from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Casa Custodio feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has great mountain views, and some also have a private terrace.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip. There is also a bar with a pool table and table football.
- Very friendly staff. Although close to road, this did not cause much noise.
- What a great little hotel. I booked a double room for a single person and had a wonderful large bedroom with a view of the village. The bathroom was large with a bath and a shower, plenty of hot water and everything was spotlessly clean and joy of joys it had good Central Heating which is much needed this time of the year. Really good wifi. The lady owner was absolutely first class, helpful, polite welcoming. The area is so Charming. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Th room was very spacious and with the bathroom separated from the bedroom even more pleasant. The bathroom itself with its walk-in shower and fixed shower rose was exceptional. The lightin was good and the bed very comfortable. The location was interesting with a small village nearby, access easy and parking was easy. The wifi was good, heating excellent and well appointed including a large TV with plenty of channels.
- Une belle chambre et une belle vue sur les montagnes.
- Accueil sympathique et extrêmement serviable de la propiétaire .Petit hôtel très confortable avec de belles chambres impeccables climatisées.Une salle d’eau très agréable et un petit déjeuner copieux avec beaucoup de choix. Excellentes prestations pour un hôtel de cette gamme
Set within the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Puyuelo is located in Tierrantona, 22 mi from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The hotel offers a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-FiOffering mountain views, each room includes a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony or terrace.Casa Puyuelo’s restaurant offers traditional Aragonese meals. Guests have access to a shared lounge and garden. There is a public swimming pool 1,000 feet from the hotel.A supermarket and a traditional food market can be found within a 5-minute walk. The historical village of Aínsa is set 8.1 mi from the property. The Sierra de Guara y Cañones Nature Reserve can be reaches in 40 minutes by car.
- Good location, nice view. Really awesome host. Although no one spoke English there we found the way to communicate
- Handy, friendly place for hikers, with good value, simple food available. Recommended!
- It’s a family run business and seem to be the village hang out. Had a comfortable night. Value for money. Great views to the mountains.
- La tranquilidad del entorno. La presión del agua de la ducha, un gustazo!
- Ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo. La nuova gestione si sta dando da fare per rinnovare l’hostal e ti coccola. Ottima cena. Mariano parla italiano ed è molto simpatico. Per conoscere la vera Spagna rural ad un passo da tutto
Hotel Los Nogales
Hotel Los Nogales is set in the town of Campo, in the Benasque Valley. It offers free parking and good access to the mountains and ski resorts of Pirineo Aragonés.Rooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV. There is free Wi-Fi internet access in the whole hotel.Hotel Los Nogales also has a bar and a lounge. There is also a large garden with lovely mountain views.The hotel is adapted to provide access for disabled guests.
- Very clean. Despite not speaking Spanish we were able to communicate effectively. Lovely breakfast. Just right for all of us. New looking g rooms. Suited our route of travel. Amazing gorge close by.
- We stayed in the newly renovated double room, we had three beds. The room is nicely decorated and cleans. Comfortable beds
Very friendly and easy to talk to owner.
Playground for children close-by.
Hotel with an electric car charger.
- Lovely setting in a quiet location … welcoming and very helpful hosts who went above and beyond our expectations … fantastic meals prepared to perfection … highly recommend this wonderful accommodation … it was amazing!!!
- Excellent decor, comfortable beds, luxurious bathroom
Hotel Meson de L’Ainsa
Meson de L’Ainsa’s rooms have free Wi-Fi, HD TV and views of the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Pyrenees. This modern hotel is set on the banks of the River Ara.All rooms have views of the mountains or of the river and charming historic center of Ainsa.In the summer, guests have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. Staff at the hotel can provide maps and information about the region.The Meson de L’Ainsa has a traditional restaurant with home-made Pyrenean cuisine. It also serves wines from nearby Somontano.The property has free parking for cars, as well as secure bicycle parking.
Fantastic value for money. The breakfast buffet and evening meals were excellent quality, beautifully cooked with a varied menu. The staff always helpful, cheerful and professional. Secure motorcycle parking.
Great location for walking and touring
We have stayed several times over the last few years and hope to do so again
- The location , cleanliness & helpful, friendly staff.
- It had that best view of the village on the hill and easy access to the town. Also. FREE PARKING ..
- Excellent value for money hotel, excellent location and secure parking, breakfast is well worth having.
- The food was fine, the room was fine, but nothing outstanding. It was just a one night stay, so good enough.
- Fantastic value for money. The breakfast buffet and evening meals were excellent quality, beautifully cooked with a varied menu. The staff always helpful, cheerful and professional. Secure motorcycle parking.
Top Hotels In Perarrua Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Perarrua Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Perarrua Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Perarrua Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!