10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pépieux Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is located in Ornaisons, just 26 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play tennis at the hotel. Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu, and Béziers is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
- Lots to please all the family for breakfast. Lovely dog. Good value meal in the restaurant with kids’ meals a good size for our hungry 13 year olds.
- Nice views from private terrace with outdoor furniture. Good restaurant. Dog friendly.
Chateau De Siran
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chateau De Siran is located in Siran, just 17 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Narbonne is 19 miles from Chateau De Siran, and Béziers is 28 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- excellent choices at breakfast from pastries to cheeses and meats.
- Extremely beautiful, comfortable and magical. Do not miss dinner and breakfast.
- Elegant hotel with super dinner menu, and pool. Enjoyed my pre-dinner kir on the terrace.
- The dinners were fabulous. It is by far the star of the show in this hotel with the rooms lagging behind a little.
- A wonderful find. We were looking at buying property locally and used this as our base, I would definitely go back. The food, room, location, village and staff were all excellent.
Le Tournedos is located in Lézignan-Corbières, just 21 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Narbonne is 12 miles from Le Tournedos, and Béziers is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from Le Tournedos.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
- Some hotels have a restaurant attached; this is a restaurant with a hotel tacked on. And boy, what a restaurant. It’s charming, the food is superb – no airs and graces, just great, simple regional French food. The service is excellent and the ambience is relaxed. The presentation of the fish soup, the steak cooked over the wood fire, the gargantuan terrine, the smiling staff…much to remember and much to return for.
- Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert
One of our top picks in Caunes-Minervois.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert offers pet-friendly accommodations in Caunes-Minervois. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.Carcassone is 12 miles from Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert, and Narbonne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert.
- This is a little gem of a hotel. The owner is fabulous and relaxed and there are beautiful sculptures and paintings all over the property. To be fair the bathrooms are very dated but completely functional, clean and large. We stayed with our 2 children and Jack Russell and had an enormous room and bathroom. We had a Kingsize bed and 2 queen sized beds in the room (and there is still so much room…) and the beds were really comfortable. The whole building is so characterful and the breakfast in the open courtyard is lovely. The children and dog were so welcome by the owner and the other guests. There is a large indoor garage for parking so cars are safe. A lovely place.
- Entertaining owner. Atmospheric building, dated but comfortable, clean and spacious. Excellent food and service.
- Beautiful hotel. Lovely hotel owner. Helpful and kind about medical issue that came up. Went above and beyond to help.
- Stunning building with some refurb going on. Delicious breakfast. Attentive staff. Charming proprietor. Would love to stay for dinner next time.
- Hôtel atypique, historique, parfait pour qui aime les veilles pierres ! La cour terrasse intérieure :splendide ! Le tout au calme, chambre (le furet) avec une bonne literie, le petit déjeuner est spacieux, complet, parfait pour débuter une agréable journée. Propriétaire serviable qui connaît bien sa région. Nous reviendrons certainement avec plaisir
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
Between sea and mountain, the Logis Auberge Côté Jardin is in a former travelers inn, in a building made of old stones and surrounded by lush greenery.The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Bel établissement, personnel très accueillant, restaurant très bon.
- Turvallinen sisäpihan parkki. Perus Espanjalaista tasoa.
Le Mas De Gaujac
Le Mas De Gaujac is located in Lézignan-Corbières, 20 miles from Carcassone and 13 miles from Narbonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Béziers is 26 miles from Le Mas De Gaujac, and Gruissan is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Hotel Restaurant La Marbrerie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Restaurant La Marbrerie is located in Caunes-Minervois in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 12 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Narbonne is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Marbrerie, and Castres is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Marbrerie.
- The whole experience, beautiful small village, very large parking across the road. The ambiance was perfect…I have stayed in thousands of hotels this is one of the best and superb value for money. Food wonderful.
- Quirky hand sculpture in garden. Tilting hand basin in bathroom.
- we have stayed twice at this logis , where can you stay at a historic marble factory in a wonderful village not far from Carcassone? Food excellent with friendly staff and surrounded by Marble history -well worth a visit
Lovely old building with great terrace area and well executed renovations in rooms.
Staff were very helpful and good value meals.
You receive a special rate if you have breakfast and an evening meal and you don’t need to commit to every night – good touch.
- nice typical building with charm, great restaurant with friendly service, great staff.
Hotel Le Minervois
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Le Minervois offers pet-friendly accommodations in Caunes-Minervois. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Carcassone is 12 miles from Hotel Le Minervois, and Narbonne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Le Minervois.
- Sitio tranquilo, trato amable, habitaciones grandes
L’accueil souriant et disponible.
Un grand lit large fait de 2 lits assemblés très confortables.
Petit déjeuner de très bonne qualité.
Bouilloire avec thé dans la chambre+.
- Geweldige kamer met mooie badkamer en aparte salon.
- Literie excellente. Repas et petit déjeuner très bon.
Literie impeccable, confort moderne plus qu’ok.
Très bon accueil. Rien à redire.
Hotel Ô Fil de L’ô
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Ô Fil de L’ô is located in Marseillette in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Carcassone is 10 miles from Logis Hotel Ô Fil De L’ô, and Narbonne is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The staff was really nice, smiling and caring.
I wanted 2 big rooms, and a place which will be comfortable with my 4 kids, and they really enjoyed playing around and doing a walk near the lake.
The area around is beautiful!
- It was a good location right next to the canal. Everything was ‘nice enough’, but the rooms just felt ‘dated’ and not like they cared enough to put money back into the hotel to get it up to date.
Corrine and George are wonderful hosts and run a fabulous, top notch place! George is a wonderful chef. The Lamb Shank, Salmon and Duck were some of the best meals we’ve ever eaten. His Creme Brule was out of this world!
Looking forward to a future meal and stay! We will definitely recommend this place to our family and friends in the US and the UK when visiting this region.
- A great welcome from the owners, all staff were polite and helpful which made my stay a real pleasure. A fantastic restaurant used by locals and guests with a great French family atmosphere.
- the staff was warm and welcoming, and made us feel at home.
- The staff was really nice, smiling and caring.
Hotel restaurant le top du Roulier
Hotel restaurant le top du Roulier offers accommodations in Capendu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Carcassone is 11 miles from Hotel le top du Roulier, and Narbonne is 22 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed in spacious room. Excellent restaurant with helpful staff. Good breakfast. A good hotel experience.
Although the hotel is simple and has an old fashioned air, it is clean with remarkably spacious rooms and very quiet. The bathroom was perfect, spacious and modern.
The staff were super, efficient, friendly, caring…
The restaurant was really very good and very reasonably priced with a 19 euro menu of very good quality imaginative dishes, well done chef.
I was delighted with my stay and I look forward to returning.
- Not difficult to find. Easy parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice central courtyard for drinks and outside eating. Varied and reasonably priced menu. Newly refurbished, comfortable room. Very quiet location. Good wifi. Pet friendly.
- I was allowed to park my car adjacent to the disability room which made easy access.
This hotel is between two junctions on the autoroute but is worth the travel. The rooms are all set round a central courtyard with balconies to the centre. The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating and the room was spacious and comfortable.
We had an evening meal in the courtyard restaurant which was fantastic.
Top Hotels In Pépieux Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pépieux Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!