10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peone Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Peone Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peone Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peone Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peone Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peone Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peone Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peone Washington State:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley offers accommodations in Spokane Valley.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane is 11 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane, and Coeur d’Alene is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Extremely clean and comfortable. Pool was open 24 hrs and kids were able to swim despite checking in late after traveling all day. Water in pool was warm and breakfast was perfect. Worth every penny!
- Great, pet-friendly property. Really big rooms and comfortable beds. Quiet.
- Our room was very spacious. Breakfast was a nice treat and well done. My son and I really enjoyed the pool and hot tub which were well maintained and very clean.
- Staff was friendly, rooms clean, decent pool, good breakfasts
- Location was convenient to highway, multiple dinner choices with a comprehensive list provided by the front desk. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast options were good and well-stocked. Glee (my dog) appreciated her welcome biscuit! Front desk folks super friendly and helpful.
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a free full hot breakfast, Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is in Spokane Valley, Washington. Guests here can relax after a long day in the on-site sauna and hot tub.Each contemporary room here comes with the Oxford Suites signature premium bedding package, a sitting area, and a TV with on-demand movies. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also included.Guests can keep up with work thanks to the on-site business center and meeting facilities. A fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store can also be found on site.Oxford Suites Spokane Valley has its own restaurant, the “Oxford Riverside Bistro,” which offers room service up until 9 pm. A complimentary evening reception featuring appetizers and a choice of wine, beer or soft drinks is served daily.The hotel is 3 miles from Spokane Valley Heritage Museum, 3 miles from Splash Down Waterpark, and 18 miles from Spokane International Airport.
- Always clean, updated, quiet. Restaurant saves travel money and bar is small and pretty quiet. Staff attentive and friendly in bar and buffet downstairs as was housekeeping staff.
- always clean and friendly staff and its the same people working there for last few years
- quiet, clean, view of Spokane River, great bed and pillows, friendly dining toom staff
- Great pool, spa, and steam room. Good fresh breakfast with plenty of seating.
- I feel at home here. Safe as well. The rooms are clean and updated.
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
One of our best sellers in Spokane Valley! Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley is located in Spokane Valley in the region of Washington State.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane is 7 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, and Coeur d’Alene is 23 miles away. Spokane International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- It was very clean and everything was nice looking great service.
- The location was convenient to everything we needed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and updated.
- The game/toys room. The general decor. Staff was very nice.
- The pool was a bonus for my family and the continental breakfast was pretty good.
- The location and value for money were the real plus’s for us. The breakfast was reasonable and filling. Our room was clean and quiet.
Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Located off of Interstate 90, the Comfort Inn & Suites provides easy access to the Spokane County Fairgrounds and Spokane Expo Center. This hotel is also close to downtown Spokane attractions and the outdoor activities and shopping in charming Coeur d’Alene, ID.Guests are invited to relax at the indoor heated pool and hot tub, work out in the fitness center and take advantage of guest laundry services. There is one meeting room with the hotel able to accommodate 60 people for banquets and conferences. Guests will also enjoy amenities and features like free Wi-Fi, a free daily newspaper and business center.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.All rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, pillow-top mattress, alarm clock, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature robes, a wet bar, sofa sleeper and whirlpool.This is a pet-friendly hotel, and four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.This is a non-smoking hotel.
- The pool looked great! I wish I would have remembered my suit. And the chili bar in the evening was a nice surprise keep doing that for sure
- Staff very professional yet down to Earth. Treat you with the upmost respect and are there to assist you with all your needs.
- Everything was so clean, staff welcoming and huge breakfast. We were very impressed!
- Having a bathtub, 24 hour pool,spa & exercise room.
- Clean and spacious room. Breakfast and light dinner served. Lovely pool.
Motel 6 Spokane East
Motel 6 Spokane East is located in Spokane Valley, 7 miles from Spokane and 23 miles from Coeur d’Alene.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Nice TV with lots of stations, I watched a movie That I’ve been wanting to see. Coffee in the lobby was good. Lots of vending machine for snacks and drinks. The manager gave us a total refund.
- The property is freshly remodeled and doesn’t have that typical, nasty Motel 6 feel to it. It’s comfortable and updated.
- It was reasonable priced and easy access from the interstate.
- Everything was exceptional from the staff to the room.
- It was clean and I don’t like carpet so I loved it the floor.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North offers accommodations in Spokane, just 30 miles from Coeur d’Alene.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- How nice the rooms looked and the front entrance. Everything in the hotel was very clean and all the staff were very nice. Paying was very quick and wasn’t a long line to wait in. They were quick and ready.
- Beautiful hotel, great staff and very comfortable rooms.
- Large rooms, clean, nice breakfast. Good value for the money, I’d stay again.
- Everything was really clean, well taken care of, very modern!
- Great breakfast with many breakfast items to choose from. a coffee machine with do it yourself selections rather than the usual “Urn’
Residence Inn Spokane East Valley
On the banks of Spokane River, this elegant hotel features an indoor pool and sports court in the picturesque city of Spokane. The spacious and modern rooms feature a sitting area.Fully-equipped kitchens, included with every guest room, have a stove top and a dishwasher. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.The Residence Inn Spokane East Valley features a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Spokane Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Free public parking is provided by Residence Inn Spokane East Valley.
- From Hardware point, very good. (for example room was very clean)
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and good variety.
- Eggs and meat items at breakfast bar were not good, couldn’t eat. Meat over cooked and way too salty. Eggs seemed to be a powder mix, not real. Disappointed but it was free so I guess it could have been worse.
- We were there to attend Graduation at Gonzaga’s Auditorium. Our room was a wonderful home base and flexible/comfortable for two adults in the 1 bedroom unit. We are a very techie couple and have lots of Alienware and devices. We brought our camera gear to take great memorable video and pictures. We had it all plugged in and still managed to watch a movie in our room comfortably. Good sized fridge for 4 days and we did our fare share of heating and eating left-overs. Breakfast was a reliable great hot meal each day of our stay! The clean room was comfortable after our daily outings. Four stars for this two plus star Residence Inn. Like a 2nd home/was a great home base for doing other things. The pool was just right.
- The place was really clean and well stocked in the pantry and breakfast buffet. Staff was friendly. I thought that one of the staff, Casey was really outstanding. He was doing a great job of cleaning, you could eat off the floor! He was also friendly, had a nice smile and was very knowledgeable about the area. It makes a big difference when you stay someplace and feel welcome there.
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Off Interstate 90, this hotel is just a half mile from Spokane Valley Mall. It features an on-site restaurant, a heated outdoor pool and airport shuttle service services. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Mirabeau Park Hotel. The traditionally styled rooms also offer tea and coffee-making facilities. Some offer a private terrace.Hotel Mirabeau offers Max at Mirabeau Restaurant, serving American and international dishes often made with local ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available as well as some room service.Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness room or work in the business center. Free on-site parking is also available.This hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from HUB Sports Center, and is about a 15 minute drive from downtown Spokane. Spokane International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Great amenities and location. Reasonably priced. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant. This hotel has never disappointed us.
- Friendly staff at check in. Great location. Affordable. Restaurant/lounge on premises. The beds are super comfy.
- Very convenient to freeway, restaurants, and shopping.
I was happily surprised to see we had organic coffee in our room!!!
And glad to learn they follow the “green” plan to not wash all linens everyday
Getting help was extremely fast and the man was attentive when I called up to guest services, remedies the situation immediately 🙂
- Rooms are big and spacious. Beds are very comfortable. Huge bathroom with tiled floors and tub. Microwave mini fridge and an extra sink. Bathrobes in the closet, a safe in the closet. Comfortable sitting chair in the room. Balcony with 2 chairs. Restaurants nearby. Spokane Valley Mall just across the highway. This place is a steal for the money!
Quality Inn Oakwood
Quality Inn Oakwood offers accommodations in Spokane. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- An amazing hot breakfast with many more options than I had expected.
- We came from Tulalip Washington to watch the State 1b basketball tournament. Our stay was great. Breakfast was awesome. Although we did not swim at all hours of the night the fact that the pool and weight room are open 25/7 was great. Restaurants are close by. Loved it WE will be booking here next year for sure.
- Comfortable beds, great breakfast, staff was very pleasant and helpful
- One of the kitchen girls saw me outside scraping snow she came out with a scraper to help an than offered me the scraper great attuide I have stayed here before an I will again
- Staff was very friendly. Check in and out was a breeze. The facility, parking lot and my room were all immaculate.
Ramada Spokane Valley
One of our top picks in Spokane Valley.This Washington hotel is located half a mile from Spokane Valley Mall and less than 10 minutes east of downtown Spokane. It features an outdoor seasonal pool, indoor 6-person hot tub and free Wi-Fi.Ramada Spokane Valley offers spacious rooms with a coffee maker, work desk and cable TV including HBO. Microwaves and refrigerators are available. Free local telephone calls and free outdoor parking are included.Guests at the Spokane Valley Ramada hotel are provided a daily deluxe continental breakfast. A sauna and coin-operated guest laundry are featured. A business center is available in the lobby.Gonzaga University and Riverfront Park are both a 15 minute drive from this Spokane Ramada hotel. Spokane International Airport and Spokane Arena are 20 minutes away by car.The Ramada Spokane Valley is located off Interstate-90 at the Sullivan Road exit (291B), only 5 miles from the Idaho border. It is 20 miles to Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- The location worked well for us. We were on a break and the location was convenient to shows, shopping and restaurants.
- I liked the friendliness of the staff, access tp breakfast, comfortable beds, and the eco-friendly towel message in the bathroom. That was neat. It was great value and accessible to gas stations and shopping centers/food.
- room was adequate, comfortable, after camping for previous 5 days ay room was appreciated.
- The friendliness of all staff and the extremely convenient location.
- Breakfast was very basic, dry cereal, instant oatmeal, make your own waffles, bread and a few pastries, yogurt, apples, juice.
Top Hotels In Peone Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peone Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peone Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peone Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!