10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pentwater Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Pentwater Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pentwater Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pentwater Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pentwater Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pentwater Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pentwater Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pentwater Michigan:
Days Inn Pentwater
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Days Inn Pentwater is located in Pentwater in the region of Michigan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We did not eat at the property, so am not able to answer food questions. We should have remembered to bring swim suits, as the pool appeared very inviting!! I wish we would have had more time to use the fitness center and to have been able to use the pool (should have bought suits in town).
- Breakfast was a nice bonus. We were vacationing and it was nice to not have to go looking for a place to eat in the morning. It allowed for a more leisurely morning. I also enjoyed the pool when it wasn’t busy as well as the hot tub.
- Friendly staff .. more choices for continental breakfast than most .. spacious eating area .. room was clean and well lit.
- The hotel room is very clean and the swimming pool is young kids friendly. Half of the swimming pool is 3 feet deep. My children had a great time in there. The breakfast is very simple but filled us up ok.
- Nice breakfast, friendly staff, nice property, good stay .
Best Western Lakewinds
One of our top picks in Ludington.Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Best Western Lakewinds offers accommodations in Ludington.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
- Everything was clean and met all of our expectations.
- The fan on the heat/air kindof sucked…was very warm and couldnt get the fan to com on. Tub was plugged first day but housekeeping took care of it right away without us even complaining. The parking in the back side kindof small considering everyone wants by the door with bad weather. But all in all our stay was pretty good. People were kind. We will definately be back!
- room, breakfast and accomodations were all excellent.
- The rooms were nice and a great area and the staff was great
- We liked the addition of the free whirlpool. We also liked the comfort of the king sized bed.
Comfort Inn Ludington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Ludington offers accommodations in Ludington.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.
- Love the staff always helpful go the extra mile to make you feel at home
- Pool and game room was great. Clean friendly place to stay. Cookie time nice idea.
- The free breakfast /coffee was excellent. Bed was comfortable. Staff very accommodating. This was the best hotel we’ve stayed in (this area) for a number of years! Liked that all the king rooms were on the third floor – very quiet – more adult oriented. Special “kids suites” were on the first floor.
My mom was sick on our check out day and the staff was so nice about it. We really appreciated it..
- Nice breakfast bar variety. Rooms clean, beds comfortable. Nice pool hot tub area that was enjoyed by my family.
Summers Inn Ludington – Adults Only
Summers Inn Ludington – Adults Only offers accommodations in Ludington.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- great communication with the owners they made sure our room was warm & ready when we got there. We came during the off season. Great location
- I was surprised to find a secluded garden with a lovely water feature and an outside seating area under a canopy. There was also a fun little library stocked with books, magazines with comfy chairs and lamps. We enjoyed a delicious home cooked breakfast. It had the feel of a Bed and Breakfast with the privacy of a traditional hotel. A nice surprise for a motel! Within walking distance to downtown! Very nice!
- Rooms were super cozy, and there was a very nicely kept garden and koi pond in the backyard where we could take our coffee after breakfast. The breakfast was also fantastic!! Fresh baked bread, omelettes cooked to order… We wanted to stay longer!
- The room was very clean and comfortable. They have a fantastic breakfast everyday. Always enjoyed staying there. We’ve been staying there for 15 years . Love it!
- the breakfast was like a gourmet breakfast, very unexpected for a motel
Dunes Express Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Dunes Express Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Hart.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Just an idea for staff & future guests–
Perhaps set apart pet rooms. My puppy, unfortunately, can be a barker when he hears people and loud noises.
To help aliveate this problem you could set a side of the hotel for pets only. “unpetted” guests won’t be disturbed by accidental barking on their end of the hotel,& the petted side could be spaced apart, say every other room or couple of rooms apart so the pets don’t hear each other& start a barking conversation….
Also on your next remodel, you could have tile, vinyl, laminate, or linoleum floors for petted guests, just to be on the safer side.😉
Of course in peak season this may be harder, but it’s an idea I came up with a few vacas ago.
Pet friendly one side, unpetted other side. 😊
- We were in Hart for a family funeral. Finding a hotel in an unknown city was easy online and the quality when we got there did not disappoint.
- Bed was very comfortable. Clean room, a little pricey for off season.
- Bed was fabulous.There was an ample, vegetarian breakfast service.
- Pool was nice and open late. Beds and room was comfortable. Housekeeping was helpful.
- Just an idea for staff & future guests–
Snyders Shoreline Inn
Snyders Shoreline Inn offers accommodations in Ludington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.
- Everything was very clean and well maintained.Staff were friendly and definitely go above and beyond.Beautiful location with awesome view and access to Lake Michigan. We will definitely stay here again!
- Beautiful view. Nice staff. Close to downtown and beach.
- The room was great. Plenty of room nice view of the lake.
- Location was perfect and everything was clean! Friendly clerk.
- We had a great suite with a lakefront balcony…staff was terrific
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Ludington.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The cute little lights on the night stands, had good tv, and awesome phone signal!
- Got the King room With spa bath in it the spa bath did not work and that was the whole point in us getting the room.
- I’m not normally a complainer but I can’t really think of anything good to say.
- Beds were super comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Getting to the room was easy.
- Yummy fresh waffles for free in the morning. Fruit, juice, coffee and bagels and cream cheese too
Nader’s Motel & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Nader’s Motel & Suites is located in Ludington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing.
- The room was very pretty and the layout was nice. Staff was very prompt and helpful.
- Lots of storage in the kitchenette, nice to have two rooms with TV’s, great water pressure and good conveniences of home.
- The room was great. With a small kitchen and dining area with stove, refrigerator and microwave. Two televisions. The shower was great and had the right amount of soaps and towels. The beds were comfortable.
- Very tired when we went to bed, slept like babies! Bed was so conformable and loved the fluffy cozy comforter and feather pillows. Haven’t slept that good in some time. It was heaven!
- When we got to the office for check in, we were greeted by a beautiful great dane. The hotel was quiet, I imagine on a nice day, especially during the summer it is beautiful. Would highly recommend!
Dunes Waterfront Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Dunes Waterfront Resort offers accommodations in Mears. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean everywhere. Comfy bed. Great 104 degree large jacuzzi hot tub by pool.
- clean, bed comfortable, i liked the floor plan of our room. Having a mini refrigerator in the room was a big plus.
- Close to a lot of tourist activities and Silver Lake area … seemed very family friendly with lots of activities if you had younger kids.
- Very close to water, sand area near water is awesome. Great sunset viewing.
My family has stayed at Silver Lake every summer (usually camping), but this was our first year choosing to stay at a hotel, and we all *loved* Dunes Waterfront Resort! Our rooms had a balcony with a little table and chairs, and our view overlooked Silver Lake and the sand dunes. We will be staying with them many summers in the future!
The pool is on the top floor of the hotel, and the entire wall is made of windows, so you’re looking out at the lake.
Ludington Blue Spruce Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Ludington Blue Spruce Inn offers accommodations in Ludington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- Loved the location and the rooms. The wood throughout my room. And being able to walk everywhere.
- So cute! Charming! And Muriel the owner was wonderful.
- Close to both Lake Michigan beach and downtown. Charming and clean.
- Small 1950 era motel that has been restored or kept very nicely. The decor was tasteful and charming. The owner very helpful and kind.
- The location is so close to the lake, shopping, restuarants. I walked to all locations. The room is always very clean, well maintained,up to date. The owners are so helpful, accomodating and friendly
Top Hotels In Pentwater Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pentwater Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pentwater Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pentwater Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!