10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penthièvre Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Penthièvre Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penthièvre Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penthièvre Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penthièvre Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penthièvre Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penthièvre Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penthièvre Brittany:
Hôtel du Petit Matelot
One of our top picks in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hôtel du Petit Matelot offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from Hôtel du Petit Matelot, and Vannes is 19 miles away.
- Good location for travellers – along tha main street. Nice sea veiw, perfect place for walking along the sea. We were at the low season – so no idea for the beaches quiality.
- Very large room, much more than in the 3 other hotels we stayed in that week. The most important is the staff, very welcoming and gave us so many tips. Outstanding thanks to the staff!!! Thank you again!
- Louis, at the reception, is a gem! He helped for dinner recs and completed two days of our itinerary! We had a wonderful one night stay here with great breakfast,too!
- There is a beautiful beach almost in the backyard of the hotel. The 4 people room was comfortable enough and clean. Friendly staff.
- The location is fantastic by the sea. Very welcoming.
Hôtel Saint Pierre
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hôtel Saint Pierre is located in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon, just 29 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Vannes is 20 miles from Hôtel Saint Pierre, and Quiberon is 1.7 miles from the property.
- Nice lady on duty – helpful and clearly busy. A bit far out from the centre of Quiberon although nice walks around.
- Thew receptionist tried to help but as soon as we walked in we could tell it wasn’t going to be good.
- Good French breakfast, excellent 4 course evening meal including a large beer, despite being on the main road was very quiet at night, approximately half a mile to village centre, nearest beach a few hundred yards, Côte Savage a gorgeous one and a half mile stroll,
Good value for money accommodation.
Local village was lovely
- The new bed mattress was comfy. Handy for sailing at the EVSN. Walking distance into town and a big car park. Wifi adequate but only in public rooms. Very friendly lady owner.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Marine offers accommodations in Carnac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 24 miles from La Marine, and Vannes is 16 miles from the property.
- Location in the historical centre was excellent for exploring and for gathering all the information you want to know about the area. It was an easy 20 minute walk to the beach but I’d recommend driving if you have kids as they could easily become tired. View from our room on the 3rd floor across the rooftops was gorgeous. Breakfast was plentiful with good variety of foods to select from. Staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Room was comfortable and excellent value for the price.
- Great location in the middle of the old town just next to the ancient area. Very friendly staff with nice English 🙂 Rooms have nice view and the bed is comfortable. Fresh croissants are served for breakfast.
- Staff were very helpful ,friendly and efficient. The hotel was pleasant and met our needs. The room was dated and needs update e.g. Sink blocked and plugs hanging off in places. But clean and airy. The breakfast room was really nice with excellent breakfast. All fresh and plentiful.
- Very nice hotel in the centre of the beautiful city. Excellent breakfast.
- Location is fantastic – right in the heart of the town, with both day and night markets on the doorstep. the WIFI is a significant improvement on previous years!
Hôtel Des Deux Mers
One of our top picks in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Des Deux Mers offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from Hôtel Des Deux Mers, and Vannes is 19 miles away.
- The manager was charming and very helpful. Beautiful traditional French house.
- It’s an amazing place in a beautiful, peaceful location. Sophisticated decor and friendly and helpful staff who made excellent recommendations for restaurants and sightseeing
Charming staff, excellent decor, perfectly placed for the beach.
Well thought out breakfast.
amazingly unique property the beauty of this hotel was its remote location 2mins walk to a stunning beach….so none of the above bars, shops etc was even on our radar in fact our stay was heightened for the lack of them…….
smart efficient young owners……..this place needs to be brought to attention of all travellers heading to this part of the French coast line……..just stunning
- Room clean, bed comfortable. Room a bit small but adequate. Good secure parking. Breakfast €12 but good selection. Staff cheerful and very helpful.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, L’Hippocampe is located in Plouharnel, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Vannes is 17 miles from L’Hippocampe, and Quiberon is 7 miles away.
- The lady running the hotel was exceptionally friendly and welcoming. She had put a lot of care and thought into the way the hotel was presented. The information folder in the room was excellent and a lot of time must have gone into compiling it. Overall great stay.
- Very clean property and rooms are nicely decorated . Surrounding area is lovely .
- Nicest people – hardworking and very warm. French class and very warm at the same time. Please respect this property. It’s small by some American standards but large by most French standards – rooms are very clean and the location is amazing!! This is the perfect place to relax and really be on vacation – quaint but very accommodating…Definitely We would go back to this lovely hotel! Merci!!
- Friendly owner who was very happy to accommodate and advise on local area.
- Despite my poor French, the owner and staff were very helpful. I loved its location in the moorland and close to the Carnac algnments. Hiring a bicycle was a must but the area is superb for cycling in. the artisan butcher’s shop close by was also very good. The restaurant on site had good food, too.
Hotel les Alignements
One of our top picks in Carnac.Located in Carnac, 24 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Hotel les Alignements features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vannes is 16 miles from Hotel les Alignements, and Quiberon is 7 miles from the property.
- Delightful staff. Very easy stroll into central Carnac. Extremely spacious bedroom with comfortable bed and crisp white sheets. Elevator, parking right by hotel. Big supermarket very close for snacks. Carnac is a pretty town well placed for touring, several cafes etc open even at the end of October. Short drive to huge and beautiful beaches which ring the bay, although Carnac itself is a little inland.
- Good location, close to town and the alignments. Motorcycle parking on the kerb outside. Good sized, clean rooms. Bar and restaurant on site, although recommend a walk into town for more choice. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Useful Lidl supermarket opposite.
- Very big bathroom for a Euro hotel. Very close easy walking distance to the stones monuments. Good breakfast buffet with strong drip coffee.
- Nice comfy bed. Easy free parking. Close to all facilities.
- The Hotel we found was very clean with nice decorated rooms the staff were very attentive.The breakfast was a buffet style French breakfast which was adequate and filling.The hotel is in a great postion located 300 metres from the Carnac Stones and other sightseeing attractions.
Auberge Le Ratelier
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Le Ratelier offers accommodations in Carnac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 24 miles from Auberge Le Ratelier, and Vannes is 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, EXCELLENT restaurant (with very fair pricing), cozy rooms (not modern, but we enjoyed the classic auberge style), and great location. We will be staying here on any next trips to the area!
- Small and comfortable rooms. The restaurant was magnificent.
- A fantastic place to stay, the owner couldn’t do enough for us. Lovely rustic ambience and the food was superb. Carnac itself was lovely too and the beach about a 15 minute walk away. I can not recommend this place highly enough – we will be back!
- Good location within walking distance of town centre, restaurants etc.
Hotel De Bretagne
This family hotel is in the center of the city of St-Pierre-Quiberon, just 150 feet from the beaches.The Logis de Bretagne features 20 recently renovated guest rooms. Each of them offers a warm atmosphere and all the modern comfort, with TV and Wi-Fi Internet access.A few feet from the beach, the hotel will seduce you with its restaurant, its fish and seafood specialties.
- friendly staff, clean, Wifi good, located mid of town, near the port,
- Great waiters in the restaurant. Lovely quaint village. Hotel very central. Evening meals included very reasonable price for room & meal. Would definitely stay here again. Sea choice of either the Atlantic or quiet side. Love this place
- Great hotel and very friendly staff at a fantastic location. The parking space was very secure and we did not worry about our fully loaded car overnight
Every one of the hotel staff were really helpful and friendly. The place was immaculately clean – and the breakfasts were excellent too.
- Fantastic location 50mtrs from beach, in heart of quaint village,close to bars and resterants.
Best Western Plus Celtique et Spa
One of our top picks in Carnac.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In Carnac, this Best Western Hotel is just 150 feet from the beach. It has a heated indoor swimming pool and a spa center with a sauna, hammam and hot tub.The Best Western Hotel Celtique offers rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also have bathrobes and a radio.Guests are invited to enjoy regional and traditional cuisine at the Celtique’s An Doal Restaurant. There is also a bar with a game area and a terrace.The Celtique Carnac is an ideal base for discovering southern Brittany. Guests can visit the salt marshes of Guérande and Quiberon is just 9 miles away.
- Really nice hotel. Obliging and cheerful staff, although the restaurant was a bit soul less albeit in the midst of renovation. Also the dinner menu was limited and, we felt, a bit complacent. The room, which we changed, was in the eves but roomy and well equipped with a good bed. We enjoyed using the pool.
- Great location in Carnac Plage. Surrounded by bars, eating places and 100m from the beach, but quiet and the staff were great.
- good location for the beach as well as the are , good food in restaurant albeit somewhat pricey would have stayed longer if could have obtained the same rate.
- Great value for money, well located and we were impressed by facilities
- Lovely comfy bed, easy walk to restaurants and bars, very helpful staff
Hôtel La Voile Bleue
Located in Erdeven, 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Hôtel La Voile Bleue features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Vannes is 19 miles from Hôtel La Voile Bleue, and Quiberon is 10 miles from the property.
- The hotel is simple, in an excellent location and run by a very friendly lady.
- The owner and staff were so pleasant and friendly. Breakfasts were excellent.
- Madam and her staff were lovely. Although the room was small it was very cosy and we had an excellent nights sleep. Breakfast was great
- We arrived later than anticipated, after a very long drive, but we had warned Chantal by emails that we would be late arriving. Chantal was very helpful and accommodating and she left the key for us; she gave us a very warm welcome at breakfast. The breakfast was very good, with a good choice, including healthy options. The room was brightly decorated, nice and clean. It had a great shower. I am sure we will come back again and stay a bit longer next time around.
- The owner was very welcoming. The hotel had a family feel to it. A simple supper menu is on offer and good value for 14 Euros.
Top Hotels In Penthièvre Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penthièvre Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penthièvre Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penthièvre Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!