10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penta-di-Casinca Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Penta-di-Casinca Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penta-di-casinca Corsica:
Chez Walter has rooms with views of its Mediterranean garden and is a 10-minute drive from Marana beaches. It has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, and the restaurant serves local produce on its terrace.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV with satellite channels are available in each air-conditioned, bright room. Guest rooms include a minibar, a private bathroom and a private entrance.A continental breakfast can be taken in the room. Guests can sample specialties grown in the region or locally caught fish in the restaurant with views of the garden and swimming pool.Chez Walter is in between the tourist train stations of Borgo and Lucciana, both only 18 minutes away by foot. The hotel is 9 miles from Bastia and 2.5 miles from Bastia-Poretta Airport.
- Nice family room, swimming pool and food. Friendly helpful staff.
- The staff was incredibly helpful and really tried to solve all our problems, even took care of a flat tire on our stroller.
- This was a great end to our trip in Corsica. Hotel is well located, not in Bastia but close enough and very close to the airport if you are flying out of Bastia. Staff were very helpful. We do not know the other rooms but we had a nice one with view to the garden and swimming pool. It was clean, well kept and comfortable. Restaurant food was excellent. It was a pleasure to be here, if we return to Bastia we will stay here!
- The calm of the room, the different lounges to watch tv, the swimming pool , the breakfast.
- Old school restaurant , ideal spot for the airport.
Located in Lucciana, 10 miles from Bastia, Castellu Rossu features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Corte is 23 miles from Castellu Rossu, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- This was a one night stay close to the airport. Location was excellent as was value for money. Staff were pleassnt and helpful.
The house looks pretty and has a nice garden. Inside it is a little bit dated, but very clean. The rooms were enormous, so were the partially updated bathrooms.
The staff was very friendly. Our dinner in the hotels restaurant was very tasty, the continental breakfast a bit more cafeteria-style , but plenty
- Great hotel for last minute booking. I had to find a place to stay day-of, and everything in Bastia was full or too expensive. I considered several other places, but I’m really glad I chose this one. It’s close to the airport, so I saved money by taking a 9 euro bus to/from the airport and then either walking or taking a short taxi ride to the hotel. Total cost is 10-20 euro. By contrast, if I had booked a different place out of town, I would have had to take a taxi, which is super expensive in Corsica (e.g., airport to Bastia is 60 euro!). Hotel itself was great. Super spacious with several rooms and full on suite; good restaurant; ample strolling grounds; nice pool.
- Vey helpful and friendly staff who spoke English. Excellent restaurant, large breakfast for 7 euro served from 05.30 so easily able to eat before an early flight. super convenient for the airport.
- The hotel is well equipped, it has swimming pool and it’s 5 min away from the airport (by car), which made it very convenient for our early flight.
Hotel San Pellegrino
Located on the beach, Hotel San Pellegrino offers 2 tennis courts, volleyball and a games room. Bastia is a 40-minute drive away and Folelli is 1.2 miles from the hotel.All accommodation is air-conditioned and features a terrace, a safety deposit box, sofa and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries and some pavilions offer an equipped kitchen.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel and guests can enjoy a quick snack from the beach bar. Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant each day and the dinner menu includes a starter, dish, cheese and dessert. Extras include a vending machine for hot drinks.Casamozza is a 10-minute drive away and Poretta Airport is only 11.2 miles from the hotel. Additional features include massage treatments on site, table tennis, beach games and laundry facilities.
Clean and big size accomodation close to beach.
Room is modern and nice, good equipped.
Close to Bastia City.
Suitable accommodation in north-east Corsica.
- Great location, on the beach. Lot of space, very nice and quiet. Very good food at the dinner restaurant. Nice parties in the evening.
- The Restaurant de la plage looked nothing special, but the food was really good, the price cheap, and the staff really friendly. I really ejoyed eating there.
- Pavilion style of the hotel, car parking in front of the room, proximity to the beach, orderly, cleanliness, equipped kitchen, very friendly staff, very good position of the AC.
- Very neat and modern rooms. Beach and beach restaurant are nice.
- Clean and big size accomodation close to beach.
Auberge les Oliviers
One of our top picks in Lucciana – and a guest favorite.
Located in Lucciana in the region of Corse, 11 miles from Bastia, Auberge les Oliviers features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Corte is 23 miles from Auberge les Oliviers, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 1.2 miles from Auberge les Oliviers.
- We left too early for breakfast but if it was anything like the evening meal it would have been excellent. A lovely, quiet place with wonderful staff. Very good all round
- We were only there for one night but appreciated the friendly staff and convenient location. The place is clean and charming and it had all we needed.
- Great place and super staff!! They went out of their way to arrange for someone to drop me off at the airport.
- Superb friendly and comfortable hotel. Everything was more than satisfactory, in fact this is now the joint favourite hotel that we have stayed at. In particular the Maitresse d’ could not have been more helpful and the meals were excellent.
Clean and very convinient for the airport.
Nice garden. Free parking.
Hôtel La Lagune
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel La Lagune offers accommodations in Lucciana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bastia is 11 miles from Hôtel La Lagune, and Corte is 26 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff, the setting, the meals–especially the great breakfasts
- Swimming pool and close proximity to beach. Other hotel facilities are good as well
- Hotel is nice, modern style, with clean rooms, with very nice garden and excellent acces to the beach. Very good breakfast. Staff and receptionists very helpful. Easy parking.
- very comfortable hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The receptionist was delightful. I arrived late due to a delayed ferry but the staff went out of there way to welcome me and my dog
- Architecture of building was stylish and staff was very helpful. Excellent beach access.
Les Jardins De La Madrague
Located in Lucciana, 11 miles from Bastia, Les Jardins De La Madrague features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.Corte is 23 miles from Les Jardins De La Madrague, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles away. Poretta Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
Breakfast is not continental but with good selection of options – the lady even made some crepes /blini for us!
They were able to serve us wine (and a corkscrew) in middle of the night.
We had direct access to the garden from our room.
You can walk there from the airport (ca 20-25 min).
- Well kept hotel, very convenient if you’re flying from Bastia ad it is only 3 m8ns drive or 20 mins walk. Very good breakfast with lots of home made cakes, pancakes, fruits,…
- Great location for those who need to be at the airport early in the morning. Comfortable room, private parking, a small swimming pool (not tested due to rain).
- Very friendly, clean, quiet, the people in the hotel do all they can to make you feel comfortable and relaxed
- Only stayed one night but everything was excellent
- Breakfast is not continental but with good selection of options – the lady even made some crepes /blini for us!
Hotel Le Lido
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lucciana, 11 miles from Bastia, Hotel Le Lido features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Corte is 26 miles from Hotel Le Lido, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Le Lido.
- Excellent advice from the lady in charge. She found us a cab at half the price of what travel agencies suggested. Very helpful
- the location was ideal to drive the next morning to the airport… a long walk on the beach before dinner was a lot of pleasure. very welcoming staff..
Everyone is extremely friendly and accommodating
Food was super.
- Close to Bastia Airport to meet friends flying in before starting our driving tour of Corsica.
The lady owner was very friendly.
The food was very good
Perfect location for airport.
Hôtel Spa La Madrague
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel Spa La Madrague offers accommodations in Lucciana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bastia is 11 miles from Hôtel Spa La Madrague, and Corte is 23 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The restaurant in the Hotel is amazing. The staff is great and is so calm that you can rest easily. The rooms are not modern but they are cozy and comfortable.
Close to the airport of Bastia. They offer a free airport-drop-off. Thank you.
The rooms offer double-doors. So you can close the door towards the floor, and also you have another door that separates the room from the private-corridor and the toilet/shower area. Therefore you will have less noice from the main-corridor.
- The reception was good. We arrived late at night and reception (Marina) arranged food for us after closure of the kitchen.
- The only thing we liked a lot was the location for Bastia airport
Also good location close to airport
Offering free WiFi access in the rooms, The Levolle Marine is located in the heart of the Costa Verde region at the foot of the Castagniccia, 1.9 miles from the charming and lively Moriani Plage seaside resort. It features a hot tub, sauna and massage treatments.Guestrooms in the hotel are spacious, comfortable and stylishly decorated. They are all equipped with modern en suite facilities and have air-conditioning and Cable TV.Levolle Marine offers direct access to the sea where you can enjoy a beautiful sandy beach or relax by the pool. The bar lounge is open for drinks, aperitifs and hot drinks.In addition to the numerous shops and leisure activities at the nearby resort, you can bathe in the cold, fresh waters of the Ucelluline waterfall in San Nicolao or explore the area walking the various, nearby hiking trails.
- Staff were very nice and made us feel very welcome, the hotel and grounds were beautiful and kept immaculately clean. The Hotel is literally right on the beach.
Nous avons été surclassé et ce fut très appréciable.
Accueil chaleureux ,chambre propre un peu désuette, mais très belle vue sur la mer et la piscine. Une immense plage juste au pied de l ‘hôtel.
L’hôtel a un magnifique jardin très bien entretenu dans lequel il est très agréable d’évoluer.
Petit déjeuner copieux et bon sur terrasse.
La situation, vue sur la mer depuis la terrasse de la chambre.
Beau parc autour de l’hôtel, le parking.
La proximité de la plage et belle piscine.
- Direkt am Meer, geschmackvolle Dekoration Frühstück war typisch französisch (nur süße Sachen )
– ruhige Lage, weg von der Strasse, dafür direkt am Strand
– Terrasse mit Meersicht für eine leckere Vesperplatte am Nachmittag mit einheimischem Bier
– schöner Pool vorhanden, aber nie gebraucht, weil das Meer gleich nebenan ist
– Gelände in der Nacht umzäunt und mit Tor abgesperrt
Castellu is located in Lucciana, 10 miles from Bastia and 23 miles from Corte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from Castellu, and Saint-Florent is 12 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- We were able to use the pool at the main hotel over the road, which was lovely. The staff were helpful and our room appeared to have only recently been updated, so was wonderful.
- This place is ridiculous it s a secondary propriety to another hotel – it s a dead zone and I would have not stayed if it was not that close to the airport. Definitely not recommended for any type of travelers
- Bathroom modern and efficient. Breakfast good value by French standards. Convenient for the airport.
Bed was really comfortable, everything was clean – well equipped
We arrived really late and we didn’t buy a water – stuff from another hotel (I think the hotels were connected) gave us 2 bottles of water – we were really grateful – thanks again
- Spotlessly clean room. Great aircon. Very helpful bilingual staff.
Top Hotels In Penta-di-casinca Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penta-di-Casinca Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!