10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pensacola Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pensacola Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pensacola Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pensacola Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pensacola Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pensacola Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pensacola Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pensacola Beach Florida:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
One of our top picks in Pensacola Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach offers accommodations in Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Pensacola is 11 miles from SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach, and Orange Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 10 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach.
- Check in was easy,staff was pleasant,view of my room was great,breakfast was hot and fresh
- The room was great view was spectacular! Staff was friendly
- Everything about the hotel. Breakfast was great , beds and pillows very comfy. Loved our view . I would definitely stay here again.
- Great location, excellent service, good complimentary breakfast
- Breakfast included, heated pools and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great bedrooms — you get exactly what’s pictured.
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Situated on Little Sabine Bay, this Pensacola hotel features a private beach, as well as an outdoor pool. A hot breakfast is offered daily and each room includes a microwave and fridge.The traditionally styled rooms are equipped with cable TV and free internet access. A work desk and a coffee maker are provided.A sundeck is available for guests to relax on and laundry facilities are on site for added convenience. Travelodge Pensacola Beach’s front desk is open 24 hours.Pensacola Beach Pier is just 600 feet across the street from Pensacola Beach Travelodge. The National Museum of Naval Aviation is within a 30-minute drive. Pensacola Civic Center is 8 miles away.
- The location was nice along with the paddle board and kayak rentals.
- We loved it. The breakfast was great. The only down side was our room wasn’t facing the water like I requested but that is ok. We had a blast.
- the breakfast in the morning was very good! The lady that was there that morning was very sweet very helpful with any questions we had. Poor thing had to do everything bye her self and still had a smile on her face.
- the location was great. Being so close to all the happenings. The staff was super friendly.
- Its rite in the middle of everything you can walk to whatever you want
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Gulf Front offers accommodations in Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pensacola is 11 miles from Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, and Orange Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 10 miles from Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Gulf Front.
- The view was outstanding. The room itself had a little wear and tear but nothing that was extremely disappointing. The breakfast area was clean and the food was good during the weekend that we spent there.
- Our room was clean and really nice. The bed was super soft. Love that we was right on the beach and that every thing was in walking distance. The breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely be back again.
- Comforter on the bed and the pillows, bathroom was nice. I liked the room
- Easy to find and get to. The view was amazing. The bed was great. Big rooms.
- I really enjoyed the bed and the ac unit it’s far better than any other hotel I’ve stayed at. As well as the ability to check later than normal was nice also.
Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront offers accommodations in Pensacola Beach.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pensacola is 11 miles from Days Inn Pensacola, and Orange Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 10 miles from Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront.
- The room was fine fridge in room is convenient. Adequate is how I would describe.
- Pool, front desk agent was very nice and personable.
- Older hotel, worm but clean. Great value for the $, the beach f
- Did not inform us of construction that was going on between room and beach,no view,no way to get to beach,wasted trip,will not return,we have always stayed here before,no advance warning,no appoliages no cancellation available,bad policy on everyone’s part motel and booking.com,we do alot of travel and will keep this in mind
- Nice little hotel, right on the beach. We had a room with a view on the beach, which was very great. Breakfast was better than expected.
Hilton Pensacola Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Pensacola Beach hotel overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. The hotel offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 3 on-site restaurants and a free 24-hour business center.Hilton Pensacola Beach features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Cable TV with on-demand movies and video games is also included.H20 A Cajun-Asian Grill at the Pensacola Beach Hilton is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a beach view. Guests can also enjoy sushi in the hotel’s Bonsai Sushi and Lounge or a drink in Latitudes Beach Bar.The Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier, which offers fishing opportunities and a restaurant, is a half mile away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Loved the location. The beds were very comfortable.
- We had view of golf it was nice. Beds were nice. All around very nice
- Staff very friendly, Accommodating. Pool area well maintained and beautiful
- Great hotel, in front of the beach, with nice and new amenities. Friendly staff.
- Waitresses in H2O were wonderful they need a raise. Valet guys polite and efficient. Outside bartender kicks but making drinks
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Located in Pensacola Beach, 11 miles from Pensacola, Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach, and Navarre is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 10 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach.
- The woman that helped with breakfast was awesome – always upbeat, helpful, and friendly.
- Great location and all rooms have gulf view, also the breakfast is excellent
- very friendly & helpful staff, outstanding location (beautiful and apart from the busyness of other hotels at the intersection of Pensacola Blvd) Good breakfast
- Everything! Staff were very friendly! Food was good.
- The bed was very comfortable. The view was spectacular. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze
Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze is located in Gulf Breeze, 3.4 miles from Pensacola Beach and 8 miles from Pensacola.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Orange Beach is 24 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze, and Foley is 30 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, I felt secure in the set up.
- The view was phenomenal and with remodeling could be exquisite It was very quiet and bed comfortable
- I liked how clean the room would be after arriving back from a long day out. I enjoyed the people I’d meet that were also staying at the hotel. Everyone was super friendly and I loved the view outside the hotel overlooking the bay.
- bed was comfortable, location convenient ad picturesque on the bay.
- loved the beach behind the hotel would have loved for the hotel to have a hot tub
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Only a 5-minute drive from Pensacola Beach, this Florida hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. A daily continental breakfast is also available.A flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and a hairdryer are available in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Pensacola. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hampton Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze. Guests also have access to an on-site fitness center and business center.Downtown Gulf Breeze is just a 3-minute walk from this hotel. Guests are a 4-minute drive from Andrews Institute.
- The shower head is installed such that it is nearly impossible to take a full body coverage shower (room 314). The breakfast items were some of the worst on our week long trip of similar hotels. The water and coffee availability in the lobby is great.
- Breakfast selection was very limited. Toaster did NOT work.
- The staff and building was amazing. One of the biggest rooms I’ve ever been in for that price! Staff was super accommodating, breakfast was great and the rooms were clean, modern and had all of the amenities you’d expect at this price point. Honestly felt a little bit more luxurious than just 3 stars. Went as part of Pensacon and the location was perfect. Staff wasn’t rude or openly weirded out by a bunch of people running in and out in costumes all day long and was very helpful on how to get where we needed to go!
- Breakfast was great. Staff friendly. Really love having fresh coffee all the time
- I am a Hilton Honors Member and was greeted with my perks. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns in the past, as these hotels offer the best value for your travel stays.
Days Inn Pensacola – Historic Downtown
One of our best sellers in Pensacola! Located just off Interstate 110, this hotel is 1 miless from the Pensacola Historical Museum. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site restaurant, the Old Towne Cavern.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Days Inn Pensacola – Historic Downtown. They also have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool at the Historic Downtown Pensacola Days Inn. Laundry facilities, vending machines and BBQ grills are also on site.Pensacola Regional Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. The E. S. Cobb Community Center is 1 mile away.
- Breakfast was ok not much choice but all around it was ok for the price
- Good pleis near dantwn ,good wayfay,good wait peaple,good servoce,good brekfast,..
- The location right off the interstate was nice. It was semi close to downtown, however I would not walk it at night.
- Room was clean but in need of renovation. It had a 70s look to it. The said there was a restaurant but it was very poor.
- Everything was good except for the ants around the bathroom sink and wall.
Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown is located in Pensacola, just 7 miles from Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Orange Beach is 23 miles from Pensacola Grand Hotel, and Foley is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown.
- The staff was warm and friendly. Bedroom was clean and spacious with a great view of the city. We enjoyed the bar and the bartender was very courteous and polite. Bathrooms in the hotel lobby are also nice and clean, and we really enjoyed the old historical details of the building. It used to be a train station for the city, and the floors and original architecture are both beautiful. The hotel was likely renovated a few years ago but the rooms are still very nice and well kept.
- Comfortable room and good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- My family and I stayed last night and the property was so neat. It was an old time feel. You could tell it had historic significance. When we got to the room it was like being in a Suite and it was so awesome! Even my 10 and 13 year old daughters didn’t want to leave! We will for sure be staying again! The restaurant was nice and the breakfast was good.
- Highlight was watching a mile-long freight train roll past the hotel in the early morning from our 10th floor room
- great views out to the Gulf. Remote for TV didn’t work, and a 2 am (i think) very noisy train woke me up. AWESOME staff, cannot say enough good things about them. Very close to Palafax street, the heart of Old Pensecola!
Top Hotels In Pensacola Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pensacola Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pensacola Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pensacola Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!