10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penpoul Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Penpoul Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penpoul Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penpoul Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penpoul Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penpoul Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penpoul Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penpoul Brittany:
Hotel de France
One of our top picks in Saint-Pol-de-Léon.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de France offers accommodations in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, just 31 miles from Brest. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel de France, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel de France.
- Right in the centre of town but in a lovely quiet little corner with a lovely garden. Our host was very friendly and provided a really nice breakfast.
- A very nice hotel in a good location for the town but in a quiet road. The owner Phillippe was very helpful, and we were able to check in early. The breakfast was very good (Continental breakfast). All in all, a very enjoyable stay in a very nice hotel.
Decor very tasteful; green haven in the centre of the town – gorgeous walled garden; cleanliness of the hotel is outstanding; breakfasts high quality.
What’s not to like – it is a top class hotel
- Able to park at the hotel, reception staff extremely helpful, room very well appointed and bed wonderfully comfortable. In the town so easily accessible for restaurants and fairly close to the port.
- The continetal breakfast was superb, The staff were excellent the hotel was excellent. The rooms have all been renovated over the last 18 months and are now modern and just superb. Very quiet so a great nights sleep was had
Hotel Du Cheval Blanc
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, 31 miles from Brest, Hotel Du Cheval Blanc features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel Du Cheval Blanc, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very good welcome, clean tidy rooms, close to very good restaurant. have stayed before and returned. Dog fascinated by the robot lawn mower.
- We had a fantastic stay at the hotel for one night. Samuel was friendly and accommodating, our rooms were spotless and the hotel was in a brilliant location – ideal as a base for exploring nearby towns. Beds were lovely and comfy, and breakfast the next morning was perfect – the best coffee we had during our break! We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it if you want somewhere clean and comfortable. Thanks Sam!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. A pleasant little town very near to beaches and ferry port.
We had a quiet clean room facing an enclosed courtyard with a table and two chairs outside where we could pic nic. We enjoyed this. The room was a reasonable size and the TV had English television so we enjoyed catching up with the news.
The owner was very friendly and welcoming. We would stay again.
- The hotel had a good car park on site. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a good bathroom and shower. It was in the Centre of the town and we found a bar to get tea and coffee. There was a take away pizza place nearby.
Logis Le Passiflore
The hotel Le Passiflore, located in the heart of St Pol de Léon, in northern Finistère, is an invitation to relax. Close to the city centre and train station, 1.6 miles from the beaches,All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, TV and a wireless Internet access. The extra services will always fulfil your expectations for a reasonable price.During the summer (July an August) a welcome cocktail and a night animations is organised once a week. You can leave your car in the hotel’s private car park.
- We liked the Frenchness of the hotel, and the grumpy manager warmed to us by the end of our stay. It was a good location for the train station, and for walking into the centre of town.
We ha a quiet room at the back, as requested.
Monsieur was kind and friendly.
la relation courtoise avec le Propriétaire, qui a l’avantage de bien connaitre sa Région, et orienter
les clients sur les Sites qui correspondent à leur demande. (à savoir: si besoin Randonnée,les circuits possibles, si Tourisme, les lieux les plus typiques
- Rapport qualité / prix, infos touristiques, à 5 mins à pied du centre-ville
- L’accueil , le confort de la literie et le vaste parking gratuit
Hotel du Centre – Chez Janie
One of our top picks in Roscoff.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in the historic center of Roscoff, on the peninsula by the old port. It offers rooms with views of the old port and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel du Centre Chez Janie has its own restaurant, which specializes in seafood dishes. Meals can be served in the dining room with panoramic sea views or on the terrace.There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the fishing port.The Hotel du Centre Chez Janie is 15.5 miles from Morlaix and 34 miles from Brest. It is just 850 feet from the Cork and Plymouth ferry terminal.
- Hotel room was beautiful very clean and had excellent heating ,with wonderful view of the harbour , staff very friendly and helpful , superb coffee machine in room
- Comfy bed, bath, warm, having a restaurant on site.
- Wonderful breakfast with good choice of continental selection. Good coffee machine in room. Clean and comfy beds, modern bathroom. Great lobby area décor. Lovely location right in the heart of Roscoff and very convenient for the ferry
- Excellent service in the restaurant. Food and wine of excellent quality. Lovely comfy bed. modern décor and design.
- Ideally located in the centre of Roscoff with a fabulous Crepery opposite
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Roscoff, Hotel D’Angleterre is just 650 feet from the beach on the Brittany Coast. It offers rooms with a telephone and TV. Free WiFi is available in everywhere in the property.The Angleterre Hotel has a bar and games room with a billiards table. There is also a terrace, which opens onto the garden.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.Hotel D’Angleterre is a 5-minute walk from the old port, which provides access to the Ile de Batz. Guests can also visit the Roscoff Thalasso Spa Centre. Bicycle storage is possible on site.
- Everything was delightful at the hotel. The sunroom and garden were particularly lovely and the staff was exceedingly friendly.
- Good artwork and design of old hotel, extremely friendly staff- great value for money
- We were met by the owners son who was charming helping us with our bags and he showed us to the prettiest room overlooking the garden. Such a tranquil room. We had a drink in the lounge and our hosts were delightful to both us and our two dogs. A beautiful hotel with lovely owners. We will definitely highly recommend this hotel.
- Breakfast was very good and the peace and quiet heavenly. Very comfortable but we didn’t know in advance that we could have ordered an evening meal – we arrived on a Sunday – difficult in France.
- Beautiful hotel in a great location. The Hotel D’anglettere team couldn’t have been more welcoming. Thank you!
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just outside the center of Roscoff, near the train station, the friendly Hotel Regina offers comfortable rooms featuring free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV and traditional decor.Start the day with a generous buffet breakfast served in the hotel restaurant.This charming hotel provides free private parking, making it easy to explore Brittany by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the Hotel Regina will be happy to help you organize your stay in Roscoff 24 hours a day.
- A really convenient place, in immediate proximity to the railway station, and close to the city centre and the ferry port.
- Easy parking. Quiet location opposite railway station, but only a short walk from shops and restaurants in town and a short drive from the ferry. Pleasant and friendly owner. Spacious bedroom, if sparsely furnished. We had two rooms. The north-facing one was quite cold on the first night but the owner, without prompting, supplied an electric heater on the second day.
- The rooms spacious , beds were comfortable and great location to the ferry port.
No offer of breakfast, I am a diabetic ! No staff on duty if there was a problem,just told to leave the key in the morning when we left no care ,in fact this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, after the first meeting with the manager ( five minutes )
We were told the room room number and left to get on with it! I asked if I could buy a meal and breakfast and was told ,they did ot offer food! Not even coffee ,I feel this was a lot of money for just a bed? And will be looking for some refund !!
- Good location in Roscoff with a friendly manager. Very handy for the Roscoff ferry boats. There is a very good and popular Chinese restaurant close by.
Logis Hotel Bellevue
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Logis Hotel Bellevue is located in Roscoff, just 25 miles from Perros-Guirec.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Morlaix is 12 miles from Logis Hotel Bellevue, and Lannion is 23 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 28 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable although not large and a bit dated in decor. The staff were friendly and helpful. The best bit about this hotel is the cleanliness and the view. You can see the sea and an amazing view of Roscoff centre, which is only a short walk away across the bay, which changes all the time so you never grow bored with it! Beautiful!!!
- Welcoming simple family run hotel in the best classic French style. No bells and whistles but welcoming and helpful
- The clean personal homely friendly and peaceful stay.
- The location and views from room were excellent . Staff very friendly.
- Lovely views of bay – islands – lighthouses. Great restaurant [not managed by the hotel]. Easy journey to ferry port.
Logis Hôtel Les Chardons Bleus
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Logis Hôtel Les Chardons Bleus offers accommodations in Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Logis Les Chardons Bleus, and Morlaix is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Close to the centre of the town, so handy for all the other amenities that Roscoff has to offer.
The hotel, situated in the old port and convenient tfor tourist amenities of the town and frequent ferry to the Isle of Batz.
Pleasant bedroom overlooking the historic street and comfortable bed, wth breakfast served in the restaurant where a good menu is available for meals at midday and in the evning
- The breakfast was very good with fresh bread, croissants and home made preserves.
- Home made chocolate, jam, ice cream, fries. Amazing fish. Really quality food.
- This would be described in modern parlance as ‘Restaurant with rooms’. Food was excellent. Staff excellent. Owner excellent & caring – he drove us to the ralway station.
Golden Tulip Valdys Resort Roscoff
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic is located in Roscoff, 26 miles from Perros-Guirec and 12 miles from Morlaix. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Lannion is 24 miles from Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic, and Ploumanacʼh is 24 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great view of the inner bay across to Perharidi. Lovely to be able to watch the tide come in. Access to the spa was a bonus though it would be good if it opened earlier so we could have had a pre breakfast swim. Great big breakfast with fabulous views from the restaurant across to the Isle de Batz.
- Beds were great, breakfast was wonderful. Staff very helpful.
- The Spa facilities were great. It would have been helpful, as an English guest to know that a swimming cap is required before entry to the Spa. Perhaps this could be mentioned at check in? The room was really lovely and very clean. Most of the staff were polite and friendly.
This was our second visit this year. This time it was 3 days in September. The friendly hotel has a relaxed atmosphere in a fantasitc location just a few yards from the sea. The wellness area is uncomplicated and really refreshing. Especially the jacuzzi overlooking the sea. Great service with towels and bath robes. We arrived on the ferry from Plymouth early in the morning. We were able to have breakfast and then spend the day in the spa before our room was availyble in the afternoon.
Breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the sea was excellent, but it’s more enjoyable if you can avoid rush-hour.
Parking is good, about 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
It’s very close on foot to the town centre where there are some lovely restaurants. Best to reserve a table and remember that many are closed on Sunday. Some on Monday or even Tuesday.
- It was clean and spacious with all the facilities you expect from this type of hotel. Lovely views from the restaurant. We arrived late and left early as we were travelling on, so didn’t really get to experience it over a period of time. I particularly liked the fact that the toilet was separate from the shower area.
Inter-Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix offers accommodations in Carantec.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Hotel Baie Morlaix, and Roscoff is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This was our third visit and each time the very high standards of decor, cleanliness and comfort are maitained
- Excellent suite. Very quiet. Very helpful staff. On-site parking.
- Room and bed very comfrotable and clean good chioce for breakfast. nice and peacefull.
- The room was excellent. Beautiful white bed linen and very comfortable bed. Everywhere was very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast, comfy bed, lovely hosts! Lovely terrace. Great restaurant next door!
Top Hotels In Penpoul Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penpoul Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penpoul Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penpoul Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!