10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penouta Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Penouta Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penouta Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penouta Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penouta Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penouta Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penouta Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penouta Galicia:
Boasting a terrace, Hotel Calzada is set in Arcos. Featuring a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Calzada also boast a mountain view. At the accommodations, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Calzada.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the hotel, while Manzaneda is also 24 mi away.
- Great hotel very helpful staff lovely room lovely hotel great breakfast fantastic sorry we only had one night will definitely go back recommend it 100 percent
- Very good place to stay as on route to our final destination. Modern hotel which was very well presented, staff were excellent and catered for all our needs. Restaurant severed very good food at a reasonable cost, breakfast was provided and plentiful.
- Very comfortable room with a balcony view. Great parking for our group of motorcycles.
- Great staff who made a big effort to check dishes for my special dietary needs & providing gluten free bread & soya milk. We had a fabulous meal on one of the two nights. The room was small but good use of space so plenty of storage for our gear. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to have a mini bar we could use for our bottled water. Aircon was brilliant.
- Friendly staff. Clean. Prices for dinner expensive although nice.
Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro
This 17th-century hotel-spa is located in O Castro in the Sil Valley, eastern Galicia. Surrounded by gardens, it has a popular restaurant and bar, free WiFi, a covered and seasonal swimming pool, and tennis court.The air-conditioned and heated rooms at Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro have plasma-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. Each is decorated in a unique way, featuring wooden floors and wonderful views of the countryside or the gardens.The small spa offers an hour long hydrothermal circuit, which includes a hot tub, Finish sauna, steam bath and a hydrotherapy shower, as well as body treatments. All are available at an additional cost and must be reserved in advance.There is also a paddle tennis court, and a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a bicycle storage area, garage, shop and bicycle washing area.This hotel is 1.9 mi from O Barco de Valdeorras, well located for exploring the Galician countryside, the Ribeira Sacra, the Bierzo region and Las Médulas. It is about 50 minutes’ drive from Manzaneda ski station.
- The room was in a row of chalets at the back of the house. The bathroom had a whirlpool bath. The food was good. There was a lovely terrace to have meals and drinks. There was also an outdoor covered pool, but we didnt have time to use this.
Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Great menu del dia €16 for 3 courses + wine, bread and coffee. Lovely toiletries in the room.
- Friendly staff and very good food. Good value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Faded elegance for public areas but of no use or comfort to most residents.
- Food was excellent, facilities are good, staff friendly and helpful.
- Everything.. charming old period property with lovely rooms and period furniture for a great price!
Hotel O Camiño
Located in O Barco de Valdeorras, 22 mi from Ponferrada, Hotel O Camiño features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking with electric vehicle charging stations. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel O Camiño features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanabria Lake is 77 mi from the property. Pena Trevinca is 27 mi away. Manzaneda is 15 mi from Hotel O Camiño, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- O quarto muito confortável e todas as instalações muito limpas
- Todo mejor de lo esperado, muy limpio muy cómodo, buena bañera y el personal muy atento y sevicial
Era confortável no geral.
Os croissants integrais e o panic eram divinais
La tranquilidad del hotel.
El acceso a la carretera.
Y el chico fue muy amable.
- La situacion y la amabilitat de la persona de recepcion
Pazo A Freiria
With its panoramic mountain view, Pazo A Freiria hotel in Puebla de Trives offers free Wi-Fi in a rural environment. Cabeza Grande de Manzaneda Ski Station is 9.3 mi away.Rustic rooms in Pazo A Freiria feature a flat-screen TV, furniture including a sofa and a desk, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a common terrace and general heating. It is set in a 15 hectare ground surrounded by forests and the River Sil Bank. Puebla de Trives town is just 1.2 mi away.
Me gusto todo, es un lugar muy agradable cómodo , bien decorado , confortable.
El Pazo es precioso está ubicado en una zona con encanto y las habitaciones están muy bien .
No se puede pedir más.
- La tranquilidad del lugar. La habitación amplia, con todas las comodidades pero respetando el ambiente de un pazo auténtico
- Somos oriundos y nos encanta que se revalorice la Ribeira con iniciativas como este antiguo monasterio. Nos gustó mucho la rehabilitación que han hecho del Pazo y la tranquilidad que se disfruta. Además nos trataron muy bien!
- El sitio era precioso y nos trataron muy bien. Mantiene la esencia de un Pazo antiguo pero cómodo, limpio y con gusto. Mucha tranquilidad y lugares para pasear en los alrededores
- Simplemente fantástico!! La atención, el sitio completamente idílico y recomendable!!! El desayuno de 10!! La atención también!! Muy cuidado y limpio!! No solo para la nieve, una escapada ideal a un precio fantástico! Totalmente recomendable!!! Muchas gracias!!!!
- Me gusto todo, es un lugar muy agradable cómodo , bien decorado , confortable.
Pazo Barbeirón Slow Hotel
Pazo Barbeirón offers accommodations in a traditional, 18th-century manor, surrounded by large grounds and countryside. It is located 10 minutes’ drive from A Pobra de Trives. Free WiFi is available.Spacious, elegant rooms feature original 18th-century elements combined with modern facilities. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests will find walking routes around the property grounds, where there are also farming activities and a waterfall.Manzaneda Ski Slopes can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Both Ponferrada and Ourense can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Very hospitable. Great conditions. Good breakfast.
- Instalações, conforto e simpatia do staff, especialmente do Martiño!
A great find and the building has so much history it was a real surprise. It has its own grounds and you must want the quite life as it is the only pace around. What I would class as the lounge was a great place to sit and while the evening away. The evening meal was great.
If you are a motorcyclist the roads around all twist an turn.
History of the place
- The castle is simply dreamy, big room and great property managers
Hostal La Torre II
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Hotel Rural La Torre II is located in Puente de Domingo Flórez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 15 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre II, while Puebla de Sanabria is 27 mi from the property.
- Quiet. Close to Las Medulas (because we read about this place here in the reviews, we visited ot the next day). Loads of tresures in bathroom. We also got a extra gift when we left.
El trato excelente
tienes precio especiaal por estar alojado
y la comida en el restaurante muy bien de precio y bastante cantidad así como frescura en los alimentos, tienen su propio huerto
- Bien ubicado,las habitaciones amplias muy limpio todo,y rl personal muy amables
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio y atención del personal. La ubicación y el entorno. Zumo natural en el desayuno. Buen café.
Fueron superamables con nosotros. Fuimos con nuestro hijo alérgico y le tuve que llevar desayuno especial para él. Nos calentaron “su leche” y le pudimos dar sus galletas y cereales sin problemas. Nosotros lo agradecemos mucho.
Sólo hicimos el desayuno alli, porque estuvimos los días fuera conociendo la zona, pero muy bueno y el café riquisimo. Nosotros volveríamos
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
- The building is wonderful, and the guided tour is definitely worth doing. Breakfast is very very nice, with home made and local product. The possibility to make use of the common spaces of the Pazo is definitely a plus. Easy usage of private parking.
- Wonderful hotel with beautiful rooms and very comfortable. A lovely building to stay in. The breakfast was very good. Very good meals and very cheap in a nearby café but the opening time for meals was very dubious
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
- The place was fantastic! Beautiful rural decoration. Very traditional. We felt like we traveled through time. Breakfast was delicious. And there are lots to do in the beautiful surroundings.
Hotel Rural Pescadores
Hotel Rural Pescadores is offering accommodations in Sobrado. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Ponferrada is 13 miles from Hotel Rural Pescadores, while Manzaneda is 24 miles away.
- What a surprise this place was! Lost in the mountains of Leon, it is a very confortable little bed and breakfast (it also has a restaurant a couple of streets down, next to the river), with lovely rooms (ours had a great balcony facing the mountains), a very confortable bed and great water pressure in the shower. Spotless clean! There is a large common room with windows all around, games, TV and a fireplace, with confortable couches which invite you to play one of the several board games they have. There is also a bar and a pool table. Finally, the breakfast was quite complete and included many gluten-free products.
- I loved the designer rooms and bathrooms—beautiful!
- Very good accomodation and all finished to a very high standard, towels and toiletries provided were excellent and my room was lovely. I was in the top room (sort of converted attic) and it was very comfortable and complete with air con. It’s worth saying that due to the heat and then the change in temperature overnight the wooden beams in the ceiling creaked wasn’t a problem for me but worth being aware of. Breakfast was good as well. The village is small and there is just one bar, owned by the hotel owners and it was nice and friendly and quite charming. All in all a good stop and high quality as well.
- Great room with stone walls, clean, friendly staff and excellent breakfast. I also appreciated their restaurant with tasty food (not expensive). It is something different, new experience.
- Very good breakfast and restaurant nearby the hotel
A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique
This traditional mountain hotel is located in Corzos, Galicia. It has a gourmet restaurant, country-style heated rooms with satellite TV, and free parking.Rooms at A Aira da Petada have wooden floors, and the private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. The hotel has a lounge bar with a fireplace. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace, and there is a children’s play area.Fishing, hiking and canoeing are also popular in the area. Guests can hire bicycles and there is a tour desk.Sanabria Lake is 63 mi from the property.
- A very nice place to stay for peace and nature lovers. The house and the room are very welcoming and confortable. The people are very friendly. The breakfast is very good with fresh local products for a small price. Once you are there, you can feel that it is a hotel where staff take care of all the things with kindness and love. 🙂
- The property has been very tastefully decorated and is extremely comfortable and welcoming.
- Le cadre magnifique, l’amabilité du personnel, le petit déjeuné.
- Excelente alojamiento por instalaciones, personal, ubicación. Un lugar ideal para perderse un fin de semana y relajarse. El desayuno casero y riquísimo, el personal super amable, las casa y las habitaciones preciosas. A nosotros nos dieron una habitación de doble altura con una salita, balcón, ducha y bañera de hidromasaje, la cama comodísima así que no se puede pedir más. Excelente.
El alojamiento está cuidado al detalle y se nota, la atención es muy cercana y profesional.
El enclave tranquilo y bonito era justo lo que buscábamos.
This pleasant hotel is located in the heart of the historic site of Las Médulas includes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It features a garden, terrace, free Wi-Fi and spectacular mountain views.Rooms at Hotel Medulio are heated and all include a terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding landscape. All feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine. Drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the hotel’s charming terrace or in the cafeteria.You can visit the former goldmines at Las Médulas, and the Medulio organizes trips and excursion. For stays of 2 nights or more, guests receive a free guided tour of Las Médulas. Hiking, cycling and canoeing are all popular nearby.The hotel offers free parking and is 35 minutes’ drive from Ponteferrada. León is 78 mi away.
- BIg room, big double bed, great location to visit Las Medulas, extremely clean
- El tamaño de la habitación, con camas grandes y cómodas. Y la situación en medio del paraje natural de Las Médulas.
- Perfecta ubicación, habitación muy amplia y hotel cómodo.
- Dass uns die Entscheidung, dort nie wieder zu übernachten, sehr leicht gemacht wurde!
- Nos llevamos a la perra y el trato fue fantástico sobretodo con uno de los chicos que también tenía perreta. Trato súper bueno, instalaciones fantásticas, ubicación impresionante,muy cerquita de las Medulas. Recomendado 100×100. Estamos encantados. REPETIREMOS!
Top Hotels In Penouta Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penouta Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penouta Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penouta Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!