10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pennsuco Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pennsuco Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pennsuco Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pennsuco Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pennsuco Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pennsuco Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pennsuco Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pennsuco Florida:
Courtyard by Marriott Miami West/FL Turnpike
This modern hotel is a 10-minute drive from Miami International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.Guests can relax in the chic, elegant guestrooms with cable TV and in the spacious seating area. A mini-refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities are included with every room.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel for all guests of Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike. Free public parking is also provided.Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike’s Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves American meals made with fresh, seasonal products. A variety of refreshing drinks and snacks are offered at the Lobby Bar.
- The hotel very clean, the staff very friendly and very respectful. I was there for my anniversary and I asked for a surprise for my wife and the hotel manager did not hesitate a minute to please me. We are happy with everything. Thank you very much guys.
- The bed was delightfully soft. The room was very posh! The oversized chair was so comfortable. The shuttle service was great- it took us to the Dolphin Mall and dinner at Adrien Fish Market .
- Good helpful people from the time I got to the hotel.
The bed was very comfy. The room was very clean.
Manager Ines was very kind and friendly. I will definitely stay there again.
- Everything was spot on, staff, accommodations etc. We will be back.
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami West/FL Turnpike
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami West/FL Turnpike offers accommodations in Doral.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 14 miles from Residence Inn Miami West/FL , and Miami Beach is 17 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Nice for a Residence Inn. Newer property (only 6 months old at time of review) . Room was quiet. Great bed! Very comfortable.
- The rooms and facility were clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful.
- The beds are very comfortable the personal very friendly, pretty good size rooms enough for two prople.
- the food was great, Everything worked in the room just like it is supposed to
Reposant après avoir gambadé toute la journée.
Bonne odeur en entrant dans la chambre.
Personnel très attentif et courtois.
Décoré avec soin.
Air de loisir agréable
Espace basket-ball, 2 piscines, et 1 salle de fitness.
Laverie dans l’hôtel
Parking gratuit wifi.
quel plaisir de rentrer le soir et de se sentir comme chez soi avec le service en plus!
Holiday Inn Miami West – Airport Area
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Miami West – Airport Area offers accommodations in Hialeah Gardens, just 12 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Miami West – Airport Ar, and Fort Lauderdale is 20 miles away. Miami International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The room was very cleaned, staff was friendly and helpful
- The location was nice, right near shops, restaurants, expressway, and the mall. The linens were nice and clean, and the bed was comfy.
- One Cuban breakfast lady was very nice and welcoming. Her name is Nuris. Dont miss her
- The room was comfortable. The breakfast area was good and breakfast was pleasant.
- The food in the restaurant was perfect, variety to pick from. Staff very accommodating
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
This Miami hotel is 10 miles from the Miami International Airport and 20 miles from the exotic wildlife of Parrot Jungle. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool, continental breakfast, and free property-wide Wi-Fi.All guest rooms feature a cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and private bathroom. Some rooms at this Miami Lakes La Quinta Inn and Suites also have a microwave and small refrigerator.La Quinta Inn and Suites Miami Lakes offers the convenience of an on-site laundromat. Meeting facilities and free on-site parking are available as well.Guests are 20 miles from historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and the Miami Seaquarium. The beaches, fishing, and picnic areas of Oleta River State Park are 14 miles away.
- check in and check out girls were both very friendly.
- The staff was very nice the room was clean I didn’t have any problems at all I actually enjoy this day
- The hospitality. The room. The cleanliness. Everything was great. The breakfast was an added bonus. I extended my visit two days!!
- Everything was great until the incident with our car.
- Everyone was extra friendly and nice. I will use this service again and tell others as well. Room clean, sweet and neat.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami – Hialeah/Miami Lakes
Just off the Palmetto Expressway and 5 miles from central Hialeah, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are provided.Cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each wood-furnished room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami – Hialeah (Miami Lakes). A work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests of the Hialeah Holiday Inn Express can enjoy the on-site fitness center and terrace. A business center and a laundromat are also available.The Miami International Airport is less than 10 miles from the hotel. Amelia Earhart Park is less than 5 miles away.
- Great area, breakfast was nice and the rooms were modern and trendy,
- The location was close to the field my son was playing at
- We got a brand new remodeled room,it was more that what I expected,we loved it!
- The room we stayed in was newly renovated so it was nicely laid out and very comfortable with 2 televisions and their breakfast options were also quite nice as they tried to offer just a bit of variety daily
- the swimming pool. Situated in the backside, it’s big enough to swim and get rid of the tiredness of the flights…
Courtyard Miami Lakes
Conveniently located on the Palmetto Expressway in the middle of lush gardens, the Courtyard Miami Lakes features an outdoor pool. Its restaurant serves snacks, fresh sandwiches and beverages.The air-conditioned rooms include cable TV with pay-per-view movies and a tea/coffee maker. Guests can catch up on their work with the well-lit desk and ergonomic chair.The Bistro provides breakfast and dinner options, along with evening bar service. The well-equipped gym provides guests with the chance to stay on top of their exercise program.The hotel’s lobby features free Wi-Fi, interactive Media Pods and a GoBoard which displays news, weather and airport conditions.The Courtyard Miami Lakes provides on-site laundry and valet dry-cleaning. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. The hotel’s business center includes fax and photocopy services.The Dolphins Football Stadium is 10 miles from this Miami hotel. Opa-Locka Airport is just a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was nice. Very comfortable beds. Clean room. Very friendly staff, very accommodating.
- I enjoyed my first time there and it was really nice and the food was great will be back
- There was a major fire in a room across the hall from our room destroying that room an severely damaging a couple of others. We were unable to get back in our room for several hours to get our belongings. The staff did everything possible to ease the situation.. They put us in another room very quickly and treated everyone with respect and kindness. We could think of nothing the staff could have done to improve the situation. They were great.
- Starbucks coffee served at the breakfast bar. Very friendly staff, from reception to housekeeping and everyone in between. Super clean room. I had no problems and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Everything. The tall black hair lady at the from desk was very professional and prompt. I forgot her name.
Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
Situated on Don Shula’s Golf Course and providing easy access to attractions, this Miami Lakes, Florida hotel features an on-site restaurant, contemporary guestrooms and a completely non-smoking environment.Start the day at the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper. Take advantage of free wireless internet access or relax by the outdoor pool. A 24-hour fitness center is also located on-site.Exciting Miami Beach, the numerous shops at the Sawgrass Mills Mall and the Miami Sea Aquarium are all situated within driving distance of the Miami Lakes Indigo. Downtown Miami is also a short drive away.
- It is a lovely hotel. Nice room, nice pool and exterior in general. Nice staff.
- It is right off of the expressway you can get on the expressway I’m off with no problems Expressway is also located on 154th Street which of the main role was easy access
- I loved the open space of the room and the bathroom was pretty.
- Honestly it was a disaster from arrival, the parking to the two rooms they placed us in.
- Bed was extremely comfy and soft…….room size very comfortable.
Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club
One of our best sellers in Miami Lakes! Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a year-round outdoor pool, Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club offers accommodations in Miami Lakes, just 12 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Miami Beach is 14 miles from Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club, and Fort Lauderdale is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club.
- The food was excellent. The staff was friendly. The place was extremely clean.
- The only thing it was missing was breakfast. This hotel would be awesome if there was free breakfast
- I liked the pool view rooms with the little patio. I liked the convenience of parking. I liked the the little downtown nearby.
- Location is very good close to everything, rooms are big, parking is free.
- The size of the room was very comfortable and bigger than expected.
Best Western Plus Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
One of our top picks in Miami.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall offers accommodations in Miami.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, accessories shopping and atmosphere.
- We picked it as it was conveniently located for Miami Airport (and Dolphin Mall). Simple run to the airport rental car return in the morning. Comfortable room. Pleasant/Reasonable eating (Caffee Toraldo) a short walk away.
- The staff was very friendly. Although most did not speak English. The outdoor pool was a nice option as well as having free shuttle service to local shopping malls.
Comfortable hotel if you need to be in Doral area.
The room is big, with a good sized flat TV, comfortable bed. They serve a good and extended breakfast, which alters a bit each day so you don´t have all mornings the same eggs and bacon.
Free parking on property, Wifi was good.
I liked everything. Pablo and his associates were very helpfull . they went beyond to assist
- The people on the hotel’s staff are the best feature of the hotel. I found them to be exceptionally pleasant and informative. The hotel is in a quiet location, easily reached from the airport and close to the Dolphin Mall. A Winn-Dixie supermarket is nearby as is a very good Italian fusion restaurant –reachable on foot in a few minutes . The breakfast is adequate with some healthful choices like oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruit. The coffee is excellent and always available at no charge. The hotel is at a considerable distance from downtown Miami and the main tourist attractions. Proximity to the airport, quietness, and a fine staff could be the main draws for a stay at this hotel.
Provident Doral At The Blue
One of our top picks in Miami.Located in Miami, 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Provident Doral At The Blue features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 4.3 miles from Provident Doral The Blue.
Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, accessories shopping and atmosphere.
- Very relaxing with beautiful grounds and pool. Nice restaurants nearby.
- The hotel house keeper was the best even though my spanish is rusty she understood exactly what I needed and provided I wish I could tip her.And I absolutely loved the pool area the ambience at night made for great photos.
- the rooms are very spacious but honestly nice place
- When I was finally able to order room service the breakfast was really good. Wish I could have gotten to eat dinner
- Hotel seems to be one of Florida’s best kept secrets. Great value for a large room with two full baths and quality equipment and cupboard space in the room.
Top Hotels In Pennsuco Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pennsuco Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pennsuco Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pennsuco Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!