10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pennant-Melangell Powys – Top Hotel Reviews
Pennant-Melangell Powys is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pennant-Melangell Powys. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pennant-Melangell Powys. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pennant-Melangell Powys. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pennant-Melangell Powys right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pennant-Melangell Powys with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pennant-melangell Powys:
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel sits high in the hills of the Berwyn Mountains, overlooking Lake Efyrnwy. The estate features an award-winning restaurant, luxury spa and on-site clay pigeon shooting.With wonderful views, the elegant rooms at Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa feature a flat-screen TV and a work desk. All rooms have a luxurious bathroom with quality toiletries and fluffy robes.The stylish restaurant has an AA Rosette, and serves a creative evening menu and fine wines. Tower Tavern Bar features real log fires, free Wi-Fi and a grand piano, and there is also a terrace.The impressive spa features aromatherapy rooms, monsoon showers, fragrant mist showers, a sauna and hot tub. There is also a fully equipped gym, tennis courts and lake fishing facilities.On the edge of Snowdonia National Park, Lake Vyrnwy Hotel is within an hour drive of Shrewsbury and Wrexham. Free on-site parking is available, and the Welsh Border is a 30 minute drive away.
- Excellent all around! This was a spur of the moment trip that turned out to be one of the best trips we’ve ever had! What an amazing place! The location is amazing, views are stunning, staff were friendly & helpful, the bed was soft and comfy, breakfast and lunch were delicious and we were lucky with the sunny weather aswell 10/10 all around!
- Fantastic remote location with beautiful views looking over the lake. Buildings had character and were well maintained.
- Superb location . Extremely clean and staff very friendly and helpful
breakfast was lovely. plenty of choice.
cleaning service was good,
good size comfy bed.
- Breakfast was gorgeous. ..you couldn’t go without service from all staff was good
The Bryntirion Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Bryntirion Inn offers accommodations in Bala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Wrexham is 23 miles from The Bryntirion Inn, and Betws-y-coed is 17 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 40 miles away.
- Very friendly hosts and a wonderfully busy (and late) bar used by equally friendly locals.
- I suspect if you turned up having fallen into a pest bog, dripping with mud you would still be welcomed as an old friend (well maybe not by the cat). Friendly, comfortable and relaxed. The landlord went out of his way to help in the morning when I was let down by a friend and there were no taxis
- Owners and local users made us feel extremely welcome
- I am a keen fly fisherman and the very close location of the Bryntirion Inn to a good stretch of water on the upper section of the Welsh River Dee makes it ideal for short fishing trips.
Location & evening meal and staff
Also log fire
On the edge of Snowdonia National Park, Palé Hall is a Victorian manor house hotel with 18 elegant rooms.The individually designed bedrooms at Palé feature stylish décor. Some rooms have seating areas or garden views.The Palé Hall offers a restaurant serving a varied menu including local Welsh produce. The chefs produce dishes with a blend of British and Welsh cuisine.Near Bala in North Wales, Palé Hall hotel is set in 16 acres of tranquil gardens and parkland. Close to the River Dee, local activities include fishing, shooting and horse riding.
The relaxed atmosphere and attention to detail impressed the most.
Plus of course the food was excellent.
Beautiful bathroom and comfortable bed.
Food excellent,staff attentive,property amazing.
great hotel to disappear, chill out and be pampered.
They have the right recipe for a very successful hotel
- Amazing food, attentive friendly staff, beautiful location, gorgeous room, would recommend to anyone and everyone.
- Beautiful house and setting; clean, comfortable, well decorated room; delicious food; excellent staff and service.
- Service and food was excellent. Property and rooms were beautiful
- The relaxed atmosphere and attention to detail impressed the most.
Tyddyn Llan Restaurant with Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Tyddyn Llan Restaurant with Rooms offers accommodations in Corwen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available.There is room service at the property.Chester is 29 miles from Tyddyn Llan with Rooms, and Wrexham is 21 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 37 miles away.
- The food was superb, my husband tried scallops for the very first time and enjoyed them.Staff we excellent and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Comfort and luxury with unsurpassed food and service. Friendly and unpretentious in a delightfully pretty area of Wales.
- From the moment we arrived, the service was first class. The food was exceptional and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. We will definitely be returning.
- The dinner was extremely good. Beautifully prepared and served with care. Special touch made for my husband’s birthday. Bryan is an artist in the kitchen and I’m afraid we both ate too much. Consequently we are unable to judge breakfast being too full from the night before!a
- The building and rooms are lovely and the bed was comfortable.
Cain Valley Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cain Valley Hotel offers accommodations in Llanfyllin, just 22 miles from Shrewsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Wrexham is 23 miles from Cain Valley Hotel, and Llangollen is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 43 miles from Cain Valley Hotel.
- on site restaurant was excellent value and lovely home cooked food.
- Breakfast was nice and hot. All staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Big room. Good food and drink at reasonable prices. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel was nicely decorated throughout. Good location for visiting Lake Vrynwy. Enjoyed walking around the little town.
- The food was well coked and plentiful, the real ale was interesting and varied and the staff were polite friendly and welcoming. The proprietor was also visible in the restaurant and bar available for a chat.
- Everything was fine except for the fact that the hot water tap in the wash basin did not work! There was no hot water in the wash basin. Although I reported this on my first morning there the problem was not resolved, unfortunately.
White Lion Royal Hotel
One of our top picks in Bala.White Lion Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Bala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Llandudno is 30 miles from White Lion Royal Hotel, and Wrexham is 27 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles away.
- The staff were helpful and ready to answer any queries we had…..bedroom light and big enough….bathroom was well equipped with toiletries and towels….hot water at all times……breakfast served on time and had a reasonable selection on offer
- The extremely attractive and friendly Barmaid with the dreds, excellent customer service!!
Staff were excellent, very helpful
Food, decent pub food at a decent price.
- Everything was superb. They did wales proud! I cannot wait to return to Wales and would defiantly stay here again. The food in the restaurant was lovely! Staff were very kind & happy. Great touches, such as dvds on reception that you can watch in your room. Great breakfast! Shower was amazing.
- Lovely big bathroom. Very clean. Great value breakfast. Staff were pleasant and attentive.
Plas Coch Hotel Ltd
Located in Bala, 30 miles from Llandudno, Plas Coch Hotel Ltd features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Wrexham is 27 miles from Gwest’r Plas Coch Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 15 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
– Staff were extremely helpful and very friendly
– Location was spot on
– Parking behind the hotel
– Decent size family room
- The staff were friendly, polite and happy to help and there was on site parking which is always a bonus. The staff were understanding,and dealt with, my dietary requirements as I am a Coeliac.
- Helpful & friendly staff who put on an early breakfast to facilitate us. Much appreciated. Good parking at the back. Pub is popular with the locals
- Location was fantastic. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Very clean. Catered for a later breakfast as we wanted a lay in. Even though we was above a pub we didn’t hear any noise from downstairs. However we did hear a child upstairs.
Super central location
Plenty of on site parking at the rear of the hotel
- – Staff were extremely helpful and very friendly
Cann Office Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cann Office Hotel offers accommodations in Welshpool, just 30 miles from Shrewsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Llangollen is 23 miles from Cann Office Hotel, and Bala is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Lots of effort had gone into the room design and it was really comfortable. It’s a good idea of what can be done with old style country inn/hotel.
- It was absolutely perfect! All the little extras, nothing too much trouble. Beds were comfortable, bedrooms lovely, great food & wine. Beautiful place great location. Well worth a visit 👌😀
- Lovely family run hotel with good food, WiFi and beer
- Really good stay over Rally GB and the proprietors were very helpful accommodating late and early eating and provided pack lunch if we were out before breakfast.
- lovely room, with a bath by the window and a king sized bed, most comfortable and welcoming. The evening meal and breakfast were both excellent.
West Arms Hotel
In the beautiful Ceiriog Valley, this delightful hotel 16th century residence has a wealth of charm and character, with inglenook log fires and original timbered ceilings, all set off by antique furnishings.Tranquility and a warm welcome await you at this charming country inn. Over 400 years old, the historic charm extends into the bedrooms, each one spacious and comfortable and with a private bathroom.Best seafood pub of the year 2007, the West Arms holds AA 3 stars and an RAC 2 star rating. It is mentioned in Welsh Rarebits, Hotels of Distinction as well as many other hotel guides. Furthermore, the hotel has just been awarded by their 2nd AA rosette for fine dining and also been upgraded to a 3-star.
- Recently taken over by new owners, this hotel far exceeded our expectations based upon some of the reviews we’d read. It’s clear a great deal of care and attention is being applied at the property with results showing already. We upgraded to a larger room – having a very large firm, comfortable double bed, all the expected facilities – kettle, tea, coffee, milk, sugar etc. Room was quiet, warm and comfortable. Breakfast quality and quantity was excellent – very tasty and well cooked Full Welsh Breakfast.
- very nice breakfast, clean hotel overall and staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Lovely 4 poster bedroom. Bathroom could do with updating
- The food was excellent and although we couldn’t take our dog into the restaurant, we were able to be served the full menus in the lounge bar, in front of an open fire – very comfortable! They even served our breakfast in the seating in reception – this is an extremely dog friendly inn.
- Great shower bed was comfortable room could have been a bit warmer
The Hand at Llanarmon
Located in Llanarmon Dyffryn-Ceiriog, 26 miles from Chester, The Hand at Llanarmon features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Shrewsbury is 24 miles from The Hand at Llanarmon, and Wrexham is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 35 miles from The Hand at Llanarmon.
- Very pleasant small hamlet embedded in the Berwyns. Rural Spring scenery charming.
- Staff was very friendly. We had a baby of 18 months with us and they did everything to make things easier for us. Great location, great food! would recommend definitely
The food was great and the staff were very accommodating. We had to leave early at 08:40 and they took our breakfast order 10 minutes before they were due to open at 08:30. Whilst this was very nice of them, I can’t help but feel that 08:30 is a little late to start a breakfast sitting.
The rooms were comfortable and clean and reasonably priced, although there was no fixed shower.
- Fabulous location. Wonderful view. Friendly hard working staff. Log fires .
- The room was good and had all the comforts required except for drinking glasses for water!! Not quite the part to have it in a mug! Bed was very comfy which is a bonus.
Top Hotels In Pennant-melangell Powys Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pennant-Melangell Powys to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pennant-Melangell Powys but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pennant-Melangell Powys. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!