10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penn Yan New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Penn Yan New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penn Yan New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penn Yan New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penn Yan New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penn Yan New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penn Yan New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penn Yan New York State:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Penn Yan, 19 miles from Waterloo, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan features a fitness center and indoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Geneva is 15 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel location is right in town. Room is nice
- Great place to stay. Very clean, breakfast was great and staff very friendly and accommodating.
- I really liked how the entire location is non-smoking and liked that there is an indoor pool!
- Loved that we could go out and get coffee, hot water, or juice whenever we needed to. The fridge in the room was also very helpful, especially when traveling with small kids.
- every thing was exlinte and would tell my friends about this hotel
Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Penn Yan, just 20 miles from Waterloo.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Geneva is 15 miles from Hotel PLUS Vineyard Inn, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites.
- Room was great. Loved having a sitting area. Bed was very comfortable/
- The room was very big and clean. The continental breakfast was always hot and good. Nice variety of foods/drinks
- They were very accommodating. Had extra toothpaste, a corkscrew, and were very pleasant!
- A treat was the warm cookies they put out each afternoon
- Very quiet hotel in good location; whole day we were out and every evening, when we were back, I felt that it was like “Groundhog day” movie : the same clean room, fresh air, cleaned beds and so on. Tea or coffee were available always.
Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY offers accommodations in Penn Yan.You will find a gift shop at the property.Waterloo is 20 miles from Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY, and Geneva is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY.
- Staff were friendly and helpful the hotel was spotless clean the kids loved the pool ..view of the lake was beautiful awesome stay highly recommend
- Great location , beautiful lake view and very clean
- When we checked in the staff was absolutely amazing!! They were beyond friendly and informative. They pointed us in the direction of a few local wineries that were super close! The room was SO clean and the view of the lake we had was beyond beautiful! The breakfast was good – your typical hotel breakfast with hot items (I didn’t eat it because of food allergies but my husband did! He made a Canadian bacon Bagel sandwich!) Views amazing, hotel SO clean, staff super friendly!
- The hotel is on the waterfront with amazing view of the lake. There is a patio with a fire pit and sitting area on the lake, great for an afternoon drink. The stuff was very helpful, recommending us a good company for a wine tour. The room we had was comfortable and clean. The pool and jacuzzi was nice after a day of sightseeing.
- The location on the lake was perfect and the restaurant next door was also very good. The hotel was clean and the staff who worked at the breakfast buffet were friendly, hard working and kept up with restocking.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva
One of our top picks in Geneva.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva offers accommodations in Geneva, just 8 miles from Waterloo.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Skaneateles is 30 miles from Microtel Inn Geneva NY, and Canandaigua is 14 miles from the property. Greater Rochester International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very quiet and comforable beds, good location, friendly staff.
- The hotel is located minutes from the HWS campus so it is right were I need it to be. The staff was very helpful, the got our two room near each other and helped when another guest was being load at 2:23 am.
- Clean, convenient, affordable hotel with breakfast included. Staff was especially pleasant, helpful, friendly.
It was an excellent stay all around. The only possible negative was immediately corrected by the staff. I need to print an email and the business center computer had tech issues and could not access the internet. The staff very kindly referred me to a sister hotel (Days Inn) next door to use their business center. It was worth the short walk to get this important document printed. That is going above and beyond in my book.
Plus they had some feminine hygiene products that my daughter needed. Great service all around.
- Way nicer than expected. Breakfast was great. Very friendly staff.
Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes
This New York hotel features guest rooms with free WiFi and expanded cable TV. Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, located 1.9 miles from Seneca Lake State Park, provides a 24-hour front desk.Rooms offer desks, telephones and a wake up service.Days Inn Geneva has a vending machine with beverages and snacks. Guests are offered free local calls.Days Inn is 1.2 miles from Hobart & William Smith Colleges and 2.8 miles from Geneva Country Club. It is 8.6 miles from Three Brothers Wineries and Estates and 16 miles from Sonnenberg Gardens.
- Staff was friendly and quick to serve. Room was very clean and warm when we arrived. Our car had an issue in the morning of our checkout and the manager gave us a jump. Liked the large tub and great shampoo.
- every thing great but could not connect to internet
- We stayed the night here enroute to Niagara Falls to be close to the Waterloo Premium Factory Outlet. It was an easy day’s drive from NYC and allowed plenty of shopping time both the day of arrival and the next morning! Clean, comfortable and convenient. The breakfast provided was the best of all of the hotels we stayed at. Highly recommended.
- I came in with a group of workers and I like the fact that they accommodated the breakfast time according to our needs, when earlier than their scheduled time.
- Good location, quiet, liked being able to open window, friendly
Ramada Geneva Lakefront
This lakefront hotel in Geneva, New York is 2 miles from the beach at Seneca Lake State Park. The hotel features free Wi-Fi and guests can swim in the indoor pool.Each room at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront includes a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also have a microwave and a refrigerator. Free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom.The Geneva Ramada also provides on-site dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Pier House Restaurant. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Smith’s Opera House is a 3-minute drive away. The Belhurst Castle and the Nester House are within a 6-minute drive of the hotel.
- Location…. just a short walk to downtown where we found several nice restaurants. Beautiful view of the lake. Hotel was very clean.
- Great location if you are looking to explore the Fingerlakes. Room tip: The odd-numbered rooms have fantastic lake views.
- Great view of lake. Good location to the wineries.
- Location is great, and all my booking requests were met by the staff ( upper floor, lake view )
- The view of the lake in the morning was impressive!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes is located near the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All rooms feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV and a coffee machine.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes can find several dining options within 800 feet.The property is just under 1 miless from Seneca Lake State Park, 11 miles from Waterloo Premium Outlets and just over 1 mile from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Pool clean, towels available. Outside seating area with fire pit a nice touch.
- The staff at the front desk and everyone in regards or very friendly and accommodating our stay was wonderful
- Good quality bath towels. Well laid out buffet breakfast. Very nice breakfast area.
- The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and the staff was very nice…
- Best accommodation we have had on this trip – by far. Large room with separate sitting area. Everything we needed and more!
Yale Manor at Copper Beeches
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Yale Manor at Copper Beeches is located in Yale in the region of New York State, just 9 miles from Waterloo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 6 miles from Yale Manor at Copper Beeches, and Skaneateles is 27 miles away. Greater Rochester International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The owner was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic.
- The B&B is beautiful and within an easy walk to Lake Seneca.
- Very friendly staff and all around clean place to stay. It was beautiful inside and out especially with the docks at the end of the driveway. It had a very homey feel as well. I will definitely be returning in the future.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean and well furnished. Breakfast was delicious both days. The cost was slightly more than other B&B’s but overall we were very pleased. The dock was an added bonus that we didn’t know about – great for watching sunsets.
- Great place! Katherine made us feel very welcome and at home. Beautiful home. Breakfast was amazing.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes is located in Geneva, 8 miles from Waterloo and 30 miles from Skaneateles.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, anticipating our needs. There was a good selection of healthy breakfast choices. Loved using the treadmills in the exercise room. The bathroom was roomy, and we really liked the shower. The bed and pillows were fluffy and extremely comfortable. We took advantage of the vast selection of entertainment on the tv.
- Isiaha at the front desk was excellent. He was beautifully dressed which made a great first impression. He was extra friendly, professional and efficient. He had two drunkish fellows hanging around while I was checking in and Isiaha handled it like a pro. He is a great asset to your team. He is the best young person I have encountered in a long time!
- I could not have askef fo r a nicer stay – excellent in all respects
- This property was brand new and in immaculate condition. I was very impressed, and it has just jumped into my number one spot for preferred lodging when staying in this city.
- Allowed my granddaughter to partake in breakfast and swim in the pool.
Hampton Inn Geneva
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Geneva offers accommodations in Geneva.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterloo is 6 miles from Hampton Inn Geneva, and Skaneateles is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, the facilities very clean. Breakfast was a great perk! Enjoyed the location.
- although it was winter, awesome viewof the lake ! kids loved the inoor pool and enjoyed the lobby space to eat pizza and watch tv as a small group instead of crowding into a room
- Breakfast was fine, snack for on the road was super,
- I came from Lake George NY where I own The RainTree Restaurant in a tourist town. Your hotel was very nice. We stayed in Geneva because son is attending Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Very convenient to everything. check out w w w .multitasker.energy526. com
- Included breakfast. Nice selection and food was very good.
Top Hotels In Penn Yan New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penn Yan New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penn Yan New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penn Yan New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!