10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peñarroya De Tastavíns Aragon:
Masia Del Aragones
Set in a restored XVI century tower, Masia del Aragones is located 1.9 mi from Peñarroya de Tastavins. This hotel features a free continental breakfast, a restaurant, and bar.Each heated room in this property has stone walls and tiled floors, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains.The hotel has a shared lounge and a large garden. There are also farm animals in the property.All meals at the restaurant are homemade and include local products grown in the surroundings.Zaragoza is 93 mi from Masia del Aragones.
- Location beautiful and isolated . Home cooked food which was tasty with family wine by the bottle . Managed to accommodate group vegetarian tastes and overall very memorable place
O café da manhã foi feito pessoalmente pela Pilar, dona do estabelecimento, e foi melhor do que muito café de hotéis em que fiquei na viagem. Acordamos com varias vaquinhas na janela do quarto, uma atração a parte. A torre é antiga e reformada ficou linda.
Procure chegar com o dia claro, alem de ver a paisagem, a estrada fica mais fácil de seguir.
- Волшебное место, но для одного дня. Шикарные виды с высоты 1300м от Моррельи по дороге к отелю. Тишина, пение птиц по утрам. Для ребёнка было неким волшебством проживание в настоящем «замке» ))
Lloc molt tranquil, ideal per desconnectar del món.
Els propietaris molt atents i agradables.
L’esmorzar, abundant i amb productes casolans i de la zona.
- La tranquilidad. Lugar excelente para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza
This pleasant hotel is set in the Mountainous Matarraña region. It offers bright rooms with balconies and scenic views, 500 feet from Peñarroya Town Hall.The heated rooms at Hotel Tastavins are spacious and feature a TV and private bathroom with toiletries. Some rooms offer African or oriental-themed décor, and all have mountain or village views.A buffet breakfast is served at Tastavins, which has a cafeteria and restaurant. There is also a reading room, TV lounge with free Wi-Fi zone and an attractive sun terrace.Tourist information is available for the region’s many activities. The Inhóspitak Dinosaur Museum and Theme Park is just 3 minutes’ walk away, and the surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling.Free public parking is available close to Hotel Tastavins, which is 1.2 mi from the Virgen de la Fuente Hermit, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tortosa is 47 mi away.
- We were looked after very well. Cooked for especially and given wine as a parting gift.
- The location was a very interesting old town on the edge of wonderful mountain scenery.
- Ambiente agradable, personal educado y amable, muy limpio, cama cómoda… Llegamos con nuestro hijo y la dueña nos ofreció una cuna, cómo dijimos que iba a dormir con nosotros en seguida nos dió una habitación más amplia y más cómoda para nuestras necesidades (y con unas vistas preciosas). El restaurante bastante bien (comimos y cenamos allí). Si lugar a dudas para volver, el sitio y sus gentes lo merecen.
- El personal es muy amable y atento, es un trato muy familiar. El hotel està ubicado en un pueblo silencioso, ideal para poder desconectar de verdad. Cerca hay diversas visitas muy interesantes.
- La amabilidad y la cercania de los propietarios. Te hacian sentir como en tu propia casa.
Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu
Hotel Moli de l’Hereu is located in the village of Ráfales, in the Teruel province. It offers a regional restaurant-library, an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy views over Rafales’s Botanical Gardens from the Moli de l’Hereu. The rooms are all heated and have a private bathroom with bath.The Moli is located in the Matarraña area of Teruel. The location is ideal for hiking and walking routes, cycling and horse riding. Sailing is also possible at the nearby Pena Reservoir. A number of Medieval towns can also be found nearby.Please note that access to the spa is not included in the rate. Contact the property for further information.
Service was impeccable and although it’s early in the season and the hotel restaurant wasn’t open, we had an excellent supper in the bar in the village.
Miguel and Pepi were very helpful and professional and we’ll stay there again for sure.
- La ubicación, el museo del molino, personal atento y simpático. Bonita piscina. Jardín botánico al lado.
- El trato del personal fue inmejorable; atentos y cercanos como en pocos sitios. La ubicación del alojamiento es idílica, rodeado de una naturaleza exhuberante. Recomendable a todo aquel que busque un lugar apartado del estrés y del ajetreo cotidiano.
- El entorno, el lugar, el personal fue súper amable
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la atencion del personal.
- Service was impeccable and although it’s early in the season and the hotel restaurant wasn’t open, we had an excellent supper in the bar in the village.
This family-run hotel is in Monroyo, 50 mi from Tortosa. All heated rooms have satellite TV and in some cases, a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi.Posada Guadalupe is a 25-minute drive from Motorland Racing Center. It is also well located for exploring Aragon’s Matarraña and Maestrazgo area.Rooms at the Guadalupe are country style in decoration, with most featuring stone walls and wooden beams. Some rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and views of the countryside.The restaurant at Posada Guadalupe serves Spanish cuisine. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.Guests can relax in the games room and library, or go hiking in the surrounding countryside. The hotel tour desk can provide tourist information and help organize trips.
- The food was excellent, the staff were really helpful and pleasant even though my friends and I didn’t speak Spanish. The Hotel is the focal point of Monroyo, the local community meet and past the time their. This was for me the real Spain, great views, great people and lived up to the review that prompted me to make the booking.
- Nice place, friendly staff, excellent stay. First class experience.
The staff at this place are amazing. They couldn’t do enough for us, so friendly and infectiously happy!
The hotel is in a very ‘local’ area with a couple of bars, petrol station and not much more. We were a bit dubious to start but after 2 beers (pints) for €3.60 we saw the up side!
Me and my boyfriend went to see the MotoGP at Motorland Aragon and this hotel was perfect for it. The 40 minute drive along amazing roads gave us some beautiful scenery. Perfect for being away from the madness in Alcaniz when the racing is on! We also discovered the joy of an omelette sandwich, a great way to start the day!
- Such friendly lovely staff….sorted our special breakfast for us
- Great value for money, basic, but clean and quiet room. Ask for balcony garden side.
Hotel Mas de la Serra
Offering beautiful rooms with mountain views, Hotel Mas de la Serra has a picturesque setting in the village of Fuentespalda, surrounded by almond groves. It features an outdoor swimming pool, Turkish baths and a restaurant.Each charming room at Hotel Mas de la Serra is decorated in brown and cream tones and includes wooden furnishings. Some rooms feature beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and 4-poster beds. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy local dishes for breakfast and dinner in the Mas de la Serra’s restaurant. Guests also have access to the kitchen for preparing lunch and snacks.You can rent bikes at reception and the surrounding area is also ideal for hiking and horse riding. Dels Ports Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.Tortosa and the Costa Daurada’s beaches are approximately 31 mi from the Mas de la Serra. Reus and Tarragona can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- This really was like being a guest at a friends house and we left knowing we would definitely be back
- An isolated spot with attractive surroundings and all modern comforts. A warm welcome from the manager, plenty of helpful information about nearby places of interest and river gorges for walking. Good food – a Spanish/Peruvian fusion.
- The location is unbelievable, and the welcome that the hotel offers is excellent. Impossible to fault.
Fabulous location and warm welcome. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house is extremely comfortable and generous with lots of space to relax and chill out. The setting is quite special, remote beautiful and rare. You cannot see another house or building from anywhere.
Luis and Jennie do everything to make your visit comfortable providing an enormous and delicious breakfast and evening meals too, if ordered in advance.
The owners Alistair and Gayle are very hospitable and welcoming too.
We were knocked out by the scenery and landscape in this undiscovered part of the world and will certainly be back.
- Everything. Food, management, rooms, setting, facilities, nothing less than 10 out of 10.
The unique and modern Consolación is located in the mountainous Matarraña region. It has a swimming pool, mountain views, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.Split between a converted building and some modern cubes, Consolación offers rooms with large windows and designer details. Many of the rooms have sunken slate baths, while others have Alvar Aalto furniture. Most have private terraces.Consolación has gardens with an outdoor pool which has views of the pine forest. The hotel has various lounges and a library.The restaurant, housed in a former barn, serves a mixture of modern and regional dishes using fresh local produce. Guests can also use the kitchen.Consolación can be found in the Teruel province of south-east Aragon, just outside the village of Monroyo and beside a 16th-century hermitage. The hotel offers bicycle rental.
- Everything was perfect, superb location, good food, super friendly staff
- The room spaces, the view, the architecture, the location
- All of it Fantastic….food wonderful..Staff pleasant……………..
- Amazing location, views were stunning and very remote – 20 minute drive to nearest restaurant. Hotel beautiful, but more of a B&B than a hotel – hard to find people during the day.
- Fantastic location with amazing views and very peaceful, nature at its best . The staff (owners and managers) were very helpful and friendly and could not do enough for us. They showed us around the property on arrival and were on hand to deal with all requests, from directions, advice on local amenities, arrange for visits to local vineyards, lunch by the pool etc. The pods are exceptional, none are overlooked and offer an amazing experience. The food and service in the restaurant is superb and again the staff were so friendly and helpful, no problem to move outside after dinner or breakfast where they brought coffee and drinks onto the terrace. The hotel building has been restored to a very high standard, but yet keeping in touch with its original design. It has lost none of its original charm and even contains the old church in working order so to speak.
Font del Pas
Set next to the River Matarraña, this converted 18th-century paper mill is located in Beceite. Located 20 minutes’ drive from Ports Nature Reserve, Font del Pas has a charming garden.The rustic rooms at Font del Pas feature views of the Ports de Beceite Mountains or the River Matarraña. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese and Catalan dishes. There is also a bar, as well as a lounge and a games room.The surrounding countryside is great for hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities such as climbing. Amposta and the Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Very nice, charming hotel, with an old country house atmosphere, located conveniently for access to beautiful hiking trails. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They have a restaurant, which serves typical for Aragon cuisine. The food was delicious!
Great location on the edge of a lovely old village. Sympathetically restored old building.
Large, comfortable room. Excellent bathroom. Excellent food cooked by the owner and served by his wife. Most of it from the kitchen garden attached to the hotel. Tomatoes to die for!!!
- El sitio es maravilloso, tranquilo , acogedor, rodeados de naturaleza! Un sitio espectacular ; la comida buenísima y los dueños súper atentos ! VOLVEREMOS
La habitación era muy grande y confortable y la cama muy cómoda.
El desayuno era muy completo y la atención de los propietarios muy buena.
- Además del hotel, nos ha gustado mucho el entorno, lugares cercanos preciosos, tanto los pueblos de la zona como la naturaleza, con muchos sitios preciosos para visitar y desfrutar. Muy recomendable.
La Alqueria occupies an attractive 17th-Century building and is in a lovely mountain setting. It offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.This hotel is in the center of Ráfales, by the Plaza Mayor. This square is a National Heritage Site.The 15th-Century Asunción Church and the Town Hall are also within yards. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling.All rooms have heating, air conditioning and an private bathroom.This is combined with traditional details. There are lovely stone and clay walls.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Aragonese dishes. There is also a public lounge with a fireplace.
- Dinner and breakfast were very good. Homemade fresh produce prepared by an exceptional cook. The owners were very friendly and made us feel at home. The room was immaculately clean and the bed was large and comfortable.
Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Matarraña is an amazing area. I had never heard of it before, so it was wonderful to explore it.
- The food was exceptional and the ambience with the burning log fire was wonderful. Jose and Clara could not have been more helpful – we would love to return at some stage.
La amabilidad de los propietarios.
El desayuno excepcional.
Las comidas excelentes
- Nos cautivó el trato exquisito y cercano, tanto de José como de Clara, la tranquilidad , el fantástico desayuno y la más que excelente comida que, con un producto de suma calidad y un cariño y profesionalidad excelente prepara Clara. Deseando volver
Hotel El Salt
One of our top picks in Valderrobres.The Hotel El Salt features rooms with views of the Valderrobres Castle and Matarraña River. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the building and free parking is available on-site.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine using fresh, seasonal products. The bar-cafe also offers light refreshments and snacks.The tour desk at El Salt can provide information on the surrounding area. Packed lunches can be arranged for guests.El Salt Hotel is 30 miles from Delta de L’Ebre. It is close to Motorland Aragon and has easy access to other large cities, like Barcelona and Zaragoza, via the highway. .
- Location was great. Parking was easy and it was a very simple walk up to the historic part of town.
- Staff were very friendly and professional.Excellent
Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Room very clean and functional.
- Genuine friendliness of all staff, helpful and professional. Location great for both the town and exploring surrounding countryside. Room and furnishings spotlessly clean.
- My wife and I were very pleased with the Hotel el Salt. Our room was large, modern, exceptionally clean and had a very large balcony overlooking the old walled town of Valderobes, (we wished we were staying for longer than the two days we had booked before travelling elsewhere!) The staff were really very helpful, even with our lack of knowledge of Catalan and went out of their way to help us. Breakfast (included) had variety and was fresh and plentiful. We enjoyed visiting the old town just across the river, a fascinating place to explore, and had some really good cafe’s, bars and restaurants too. We would love to be able to return to Hotel el Salt, a great hotel.
Hotel Rey Don Jaime
One of our top picks in Morella.This characterful family hotel is located in the walled premises of Morella and enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and the towns main street.The hotel boasts a characteristic homey feel and is equipped with bedrooms decorated in a rustic style and using typical, traditional materials.There are a large number of services and facilities in the complex, including a cafe, game room and function rooms for the celebration of banquets. The restaurant offers local products of the finest quality, including truffles.The capital of the region, Els Ports, offers the opportunity to explore this mountainous area of great natural interest, along with its history and traditions.
- The hotel is in a prime location in the centre of Chulilla with a restaurant and a bar which is popular with the locals. The room was spacious, clean and tidy as was the bathroom. The breakfast was plentiful for the price.
- Everything good about this place , stayed before and standards always high . Secure parking for motorbikes at a small charge
- Have gluten free options and bread in restaurant. Very central. Room comfortable.
- Fabulous location, perfect for walking around this beautiful town day or night. The room was immaculately clean and charmingly decorated. Breakfast buffet very good and hotel staff courteous and helpful.
- Great location in the centre of town. Really friendly and helpful staff – especially when we wanted to change one of our rooms. We had two rooms and both were very comfortable – with great views. All the facilities you would need. Secure parking nearby for about 9 Euro a night.
Top Hotels In Peñarroya De Tastavíns Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!