10 Best Hotels To Stay In Penalba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Penalba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penalba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penalba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penalba Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penalba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penalba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Penalba Galicia:
O Remanso Dos Patos
O Remanso Dos Patos is set in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra, by the River Miño. It offers free parking and unique rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Each room at the O Remanso features heating and a work desk. The bathrooms come with a hairdryer and heated towel rack.Characteristic meals from Galicia, with French influences, are served at O Remanso’s restaurant. The menu uses local organic products and changes regularly.The hotel offers beautiful views of the river and guests can relax in the gardens and terrace. Central Ourense is just a 15-minute drive away. The Chavasqueira and Outariz Thermal Baths are also within a short drive.
- Lovely food, helpful host, great location. It was a wonderful place to stay
- It was really one of the best place. Very peacefull and beatifull view from the room, exellent breakfast, the owners were very helpfull and simpatic. Thank you! We enjoyed a lot and will come back!
- Excenlent location, peaceful and at the same time very close to Ourense. The staff is very polite and gives you a home feeling. The breakfast is gorgeous. I can dear to say that it is one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel is far above 2 stars!!
- Front desk and dining staff were very helpful, particularly considering the language gap.
- It was lovely to have the use of the spa pool .We didn’t use the swimming pool.There was a choice of sitting areas.Staff very helpful and friendly especially the lady who made the beautiful breakfasts.Decor was very nice and the whole property well maintained.Parking in front on the road.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- The location close to the Sil valley and historical interest of the building (a converted monastery). A good breakfast was served. The views from the Miradors.
- The location of the Parador, thr builthing, the Convent, all around the Convent and the views from the garden.
- Coming from the north it was quite an adventure to get to this place, over narrow and steep mountain roads. Once arrived, the place was amazing. A fantastic old monastery, high up in the mountains, high above the river. Our room was very spacious and comfortable, and we had lovely views of the area. The bed was wide and excellent and the bathroom had a good size too.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
The place , the building is amazing located and amazing renovated
Beautiful gardens and forest
Hotel O Casino da Rasa
Hotel O Casino da Rasa has a beautiful setting in Nogueira de Ramuin and outside Luintra. This eco-friendly property offers a restaurant and modern rooms with hydromassage showers.Each attractive room at Hotel O Casino da Rasa has colorful décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The surrounding Ribeira Sacra region is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The hotel is located in the Sil River Canyon, 1.6 mi from Santo Estevo Pier, from where you can take boat trips.Ourense is 17 mi away, while Vigo, the Atlantic coastline and Santiago de Compostela are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Lovely views and great food. Location perfect for gorge visit
el trato personal es extraordinario.
la comida buena.
la limpieza es muy buena.
- La calidez y profesionalismo del personal desde Manolo Pardo y su esposa que son los dueños y están de la mañana a la noche cuidando cada detalle hasta el mozo del restaurante. El restaurante merece otro punto de destaque por su cuidada y deliciosa gastronomía gallega asi como muy interesantes vinos de la Riveira Sacra. También no quiero olvidar de destacar el viaje en catamaran de la misma empresa por el Cañon del Sil con un excelente guía , Sin duda lo recomiendo, no te dan los ojos para disfrutar el entorno.
- Bien situado. Buen restaurante. Habitaciones limpias,cómodas y modernas
- Sus instalaciones y que ofrezcan menú a mediodía y a un precio correcto.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- The place is really beautiful, no neighbors at close distance, nice yoga room and living room
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and would definitely go back
- Excellent experience. Starting from the management of the house up to the location and the food they prepare (something to try!).
- Lovely, friendly, chic hideaway run by Madrid escapees. Some beautiful original features in the house, with vineyard-lined gardens to relax in over delicious breakfast and dinner. It was a great way to discover the Sil Gorge – viewing points began a short drive away through peaceful countryside that had as many wineries as houses. The owner helped us put together an easy route, and would have fixed up a boat trip if we’d wanted. All the other guests were Spanish couples and young families but our pitiful language skills were treated kindly.
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
The Eurostars Auriense is located 4.3 mi from the Galician city of Ourense. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym, private parking and a garden, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms at the Hotel Auriense have air conditioning and heating. There is a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Dinner is served throughout the week in the hotel café.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk.The Expourense Exhibition Center is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while the golf club is 1.9 mi away. Buses to the center stop 650 feet away.
The bed was very very comfortable, after nearly two weeks of travelling had the best nights sleep.
Had a very enjoyable meal and the breakfast was the usual continental offering.
- Nice hotel for trip in this region.Located in a quiet location.
- The pool, the bar staff and the food which was quite good.
- The room was very clean and modern as are all Eurostars. We love to stay in them because they are a wonderful value and predictably clean and nice. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced in Spain and whoever makes their pastries needs to move to America. They were fabulous.
- The hotel and facilities were great. We had a junior room which was suite. Due to car problems we arrived late and could not use the outdoor pool which was large and lovely. Did not go into auriense itself.
- The bed was very very comfortable, after nearly two weeks of travelling had the best nights sleep.
One of our top picks in Ourense.Hotel Miño is located in the center of Ourense, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floors, as well as a fan and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.At Hotel Miño you will find a 24-hour front desk, a communal TV lounge and a bar. Services such as tourist information and luggage storage are available.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk away from San Lázaro Park, and 2,150 feet from As Burgas Thermal Springs and Ourense Cathedral. Santiago de Compostela Airport is over 1 hour by car. There is a private parking nearby.
- Location great. Staff helpful. Breakfast ok . Lots of conveniences very close. Laundromat, cafes, grocery. Right on Camino route . Great spot for a rest day along Camino . Historic center short walk (10 min) away
- Bem localizado e confortável. You pay for what you get. Good choice.
- it was located near the beach and withing walking distance of places to sight see. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- You are left alone. The people on the reception desk are very helpful. The bed was ample and the shower was great. Wifi was fine. Opposite their is a great café called Montgre and just down the main road is another great café called Niza. The hotel is only 10 to 15 minutes walk a bit uphill to the historic quarter and the cathedral. I will definitely go back.
- A good base and helpful staff. No A/C but it had a fan! Also very clean.
Hotel Francisco II
Francisco II is located in a quiet area of central Ourense, just a short walk from the city’s famous thermal baths and the Old Town. It offers a free gym.The rooms at the Francisco II feature classic-style décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, central heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel has a hairdressing salon, and a Turkish bath, available for an extra charge. There is also a business center with a computer and meeting rooms.The Francisco II has a café-restaurant serving snacks, sandwiches and pizzas. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Ourense Cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the Francisco II. Vigo and Santiago de Compostela are just over an hour’s drive away.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable and the reception staff were friendly. Facilities in the room were excellent.
- Comfortable large bed, good light for reading. Spacious room. Smart reception.
- We were most impressed by the high quality of the hotel from the moment we entered. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were exceptionally helpful. We could not have asked for more. It was a wonderful surprise
We have to say it is a lovely place to stay. Nice and very clean. Nice breakfast. Very central and safe. They clean our room every day and the ladies who did it were absolutely brilliant. Our rooms were spotless every morning they couldn’t do enough. We have three rooms. We were seven of us from London and definitely we are coming back.
*We had dinner one night at the hotel. Really nice. Quality and price fantastic. The waitress very helpful and patient.
- Location good, we had a great room, the restaurant bar facility was a bonus and very good. The hotel was spotless and the staff very helpful.
Located in the center of Ourense, Hotel Princess is within walking distance of the city’s Old Town. It features simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café. There is also a lounge with armchairs and sofas.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what Ourense has to offer. The hotel is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars. The Plaza Mayor and the Burgas Springs are within walking distance.
- The assistance given to me by Jesus & Paloma without their help, it could have been a communications ‘nightmare’!!
- Location was great! Bar was very noisy when we were all there (16 of us )
- Good location. Helpful staff. Good value for money
- Ubicacion excelente,comodo,personal atento,instalaciones buenas,uy buena relacion calidad precio
- La cama y la habitación en general están bien, su nivel de comodidad y limpieza son buenos. Está muy bien situado entre el centro y la salida de la ciudad, y el tren de las termas lo tomas en la Pza. San Lázaro, a dos minutos del hotel. El desayuno de buffet es muy variado.
Top Hotels In Penalba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penalba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penalba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penalba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!