10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon:
Hotel Valle del Silencio
This charming rural hotel is set in the small village of San Esteban de Valdueza, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada. It offers comfortable accommodations in a tranquil setting, with a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The traditional rooms have central heating and feature a TV and piped music. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdyer and free toiletries and the suites include a spa bath.The Hotel Valle del Silencio serves breakfast and has a restaurant and bar. There is also a lounge area with sofas, games and a selection of books.The local area has a number of hiking and cycling routes, as well as places to go fishing. The Las Medulas gold mining area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 40 minute drive away.Free public parking is available nearby. The A-6 Motorway, which connects A Coruña with Madrid, is just 6.8 mi away.
- The room was very big, the staff was very friendly, the cleanliess of the room, the position.
- Staff was eonderful. Bartender eas wonderful. Food was delicious!!
- Very nice breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent restaurant as well. You are close to Ponferrada, and to many nice villages.
La atención del personal.
Los desayunos ( variados, abundantes y muy buenos ).
- El trato cariñoso y amable. El entorno tranquilo. Las flores que adornan todo el exterior. El desayuno variado, abundante y sano. La fiesta de las ánimas del día 27 de agosto!!!
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Surrounded by nature, La Casa del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel.Each room a La Casa del Peregrino features exposed stone walls, air conditioning, desk and a TV. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.La Casa del Peregrino offer free bicycles to explore the area. Guests have access to a bright, shared lounge, as well as to a swimming pool located 1,000 feet away.The property offers free parking.
- This was a wonderful stay. The staff was great. The room and bathroom were both comfortable. Both the dinner and the breakfast the next morning were excellent. I don’t give many 10’s, but I had a great experience here.
- The restaurant was good. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was nice. The other place looked nicer and had a lot more amenities including the pool. Not this place.
- Great sized room and bath! Hostesses helpful and very hardworking! Delicious food!
- Amazing. Clean and nice bedroom. And the breakfast was so good. I’d recommend this place!
- The people who work here are lovely and kind and the food is excellent. I was walking the camino and had to take a rest day due to injury and this was the perfect place to spend the day.
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodations in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
Excellent location. Very comfortable.
Gret laundry facilities
- Ramon was a wonderful host. The hotel was lovely, clean, nicely decorated. Great little store attached with everything we needed for the trail.
- The receptionist was the BEST!!! I cam in exhausted and she immediately saw me to my room and gave me some water as I was slipping into dehydration. She was an absolute gem…a very caring person.
- Payment was taken off my credit card without realising it and I paid cash also when checking out.When the Hotel discovered this a staff member followed along the camino route to return the cash payment.I was extremely impressed with the hotels honesty and would highly recomend this hotel.
- The owner of the hotel, Raul, went above and beyond normal measures to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable. We arrived earlier than expected and personally walked us to a local restaurant and made sure we were refreshed until our room was ready. He wanted to ensure that we were happy with our room. Awesome treatment!
- Excellent location. Very comfortable.
Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza is in the heart of Ponferrada, by the town hall. Its attractive rooms all offer a free minibar, free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Aroi Bierzo Plaza is just feet from the Bierzo Museum. The 12th-century Los Templarios Castle is a short walk away. The Radio Museum is also nearby. Ponferrada is the last city on the Camino de Santiago before it reaches Galicia.The hotel is set in a historic building with elegant arches. Most rooms have a balcony, and all are en suite. There is a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk.Aroi Bierzo Plaza has 2 restaurants. The Mesón La Taberna offers a range of typical tapas. Regional meals are served at the La Violeta restaurant.
- Location was excellent. Staff were very helpful and tried their best to get us a lunch reservation on the festival day.
- Great location to great restaurants and the Templar Castle.
- The room was in an excellent location with parking close by.
Friendly helpful staff
Public secure parking was nearby
- High quality rooms in as unique architectural setting. Great location in the historic centre of the town and within walking distance of major sites. No onsite parking but inexpensive public parking within 100 mts. Would highly recommend for a 2/3 night stay.
The Way Hotel Molinaseca
Offering free Wi-Fi, The Way Hostel Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the charming guest house has impressive views.Each room with unique design offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided, and there is luggage storage available for guests.The Way Hostel Molinaseca is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada Train Station and the city center are within 10 minutes’ drive and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. El Bierzo Golf Course is within the same distance. Bembibre is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Great place. Modern, great location, lovely loft room with large bath
- Nice place, great position, absolutely fantastic staff
Delightful hostal/hotel in a beautiful town. Check in was easy, we had been messaged with advice on how to access the hotel if no-one was there, but we were welcomed by Anna, who then helped us with our heavy bags up the stairs to our spacious room. The room was spotless and roomy. A fan was provided but not really needed as the weather is pleasant now its autumn.
Recommendations were given for dinner, and breakfast offered but we were self-sufficient this trip. It was nice to have a kitchen/dining area and refrigerator space available to use.
The town area was lovely and this was a great stopover on our way from Madrid to Santiago.
- The receptionist Anna was extremely pleasant and went out of her way to assist us. Her bright personality and consideration were both dearly appreciated.
- Everything. A warm welcome, plenty of information from Anna(host) about village. Very good breakfast.
AS Ponferrada is located on the A6 motorway connecting Madrid to A Coruña, about 0.6 mi past the exit for Ponferrada Norte-Villablino. It offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodations.All rooms feature simple and smart décor. They include a work desk and TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The hotel café-restaurant serves pastries, sandwiches, orange juice and hot drinks for breakfast. Lunch and dinner are also offered.A number of themed walking tours pass near the hotel, including a tour of Ponferrada, the Aquilianos Hills and the bridges of Malpaso. The center of Ponferrada is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is about 30 minutes’ drive from AS Ponferrada. Free parking is available.
- We chose here because it is cheap and most hotels are not available. We donot recommend this hotel.
- Habitación espaciosa y baño de buen tamaño con muebles adecuados.
- Muy cómodo y limpio y la relación calidad – precio perfecta
Buena relación calidad-precio con lo básico y cuenta con el beneficio de que al ser un área de servicio está abierta 24 horas por si necesitas algo.
Muy fácil aparcamiento.
- Perfecte per a parar si vas en ruta accés directe des de l’autovia .
Cornatel Médulas is located 10 minutes’ drive from Las Médulas, a former Roman gold mine and current UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers free bicycle rental and ecological farmland.The rooms at the Cornatel-Médulas feature wooden floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and heating generated by biomass.The hotel has a large lounge with a fireplace and library. There is also a table tennis table and a barbecue in the garden.Cornatel Castle is 1.9 mi from the hotel. Ponferrada is 25 minutes’ drive away.This accommodations is located in the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Path.
- A lovely hotel in a very interesting spot. The rooms were very nice, beds comfortable and good bathrooms. A nice outlook over the balcony to the square. The owners were very nice and despite our lack of Spanish and theirs of English we managed fine. A great meal was provided across the square in their bar. Perfect and so fresh. A great experience and handy to Las Médulas.
- Clean, comfortable room in a beautiful natural environment. Friendliness and helpfulness of the hosts, both preparing a dinner on the moment or guiding in exploring the area. Thanks!
- A lovely rural house with very stylish bathrooms, which look brandnew. The hosts were absolutely charming- we were asked which food they should prepare for us and made delicious meals. A wonderful view from the rooms and a great opportunity to see Las Medulas a take a walk in the mountains- wild origano and lavender as far as you can see. The hotel was a most welcome and peaceful oasis beside the Camino!!!!
- Wonderful reception of the super friendly and helpful hosts, after our first Camino day. Very cute and clean room, sufficient space and a balcony providing you with a view of the peaceful Borrenes and mountains (room at front of hotel). The lovely restaurant of the owners is upstairs of the bar across the street from the hostal, they serve very nice comida casera with a smile!
- The accomodation was incredible. The owners – Marisol and Saturno were excelent hosts, we felt like at home. They gave us many tips and Saturno prepared for us excelent dinner. Very good place for the trip to Las Medulas.
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada’s La Rosaleda area, by the tallest skyscraper in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada come with exterior views, a desk, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a large bathroom with modern shower or bathtub. All rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada has a cafeteria, a restaurant and spacious gardens and function rooms. A 24-hour reception is also available on site.This hotel lies in a modern business and leisure area of Ponferrada. It offers easy access to the A-6 Motorway.
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- Good size clean rooms, good location, spacious building, all excellent
This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Booking .com said 80 something euros and the clerk charged me 120.00 euros. They were very unwelcoming and there was nothing to eat or drink till 8 at night. I should get ALL my money back for the way I was treated. I’ve never felt this way about any hotel ever! I could feel the coil in the mattress. If I was not terrified of complaining in Spain I would have walked out.
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
The Aroi Ponferrada Hotel is close to Ponferrada’s main shopping area and within walking distance of the Templar Castle and the Museo Bierzo. It has free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars.The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- Room very modern, extremely comfortable bed, huge bathroom. Great value for money.
- It was clean and a good place for us to stay before walking the Camino Francés. We started in Ponferrada. Restaurants we’re close by. They contacted me when we had a miscommunication with my final payment. They were kind and understanding!
- Very comfortable and staff nice. Not as close to castle as described.
- Clean, modern, 24h service was pleasant and professional.
- Continental breakfast. Proximity to overnight parking lot on Avenida Perez Colino
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno
Offering rustic rooms overlooking El Bierzo Valley, this charming hotel is set in the village of Orellán, 1.9 mi from Las Médulas. It has a restaurant serving local food of the area as well as cuisine inspired by ancient Roman recipes.Each bright room at O Palleiro do Pe do Forno has heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Rooms open onto an exterior hallway, which overlooks the valley.The restaurant offers lovely views of Las Médulas’ striking mountains.The historic site of Las Médulas includes former goldmines and has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Ponferrada is a 30-minute drive from the Palleiro do Forno. León is 81 mi away.
- Fantastic location excellent rooms and tasty home cooked food
- Great place to start the trip to the mountains and caves. Very friendly Staff, nice rooms. Quiet and clean.
- Very good experience! Personal service and excellent food. Thank you so much!
- A great location in a beautiful village. Very quiet and the evening meal exceeded our expectations and was excellent value. Isobella was an excellent host.
- This is the best hotel we have ever stayed, in relationship to quality of service, personality, amazing quality of food, location, value for the money, comfort of the room. Above all, the host Isabel is the best ever we have ever encountered in any place, in any country in the world.
Top Hotels In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!