10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peñacaballera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñacaballera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peñacaballera Castile And Leon:
One of our top picks in Béjar.Located in the heart of Béjar, the air-conditioned Apartamentos Valdesierra offer views of the countryside. It is 6.2 mi from the ski slopes of La Covatilla.All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
- The location was good, the apartment was clean, it was roomy, the staff was nice.
- Excellent value for money, clean tidy and fresh apartments with parking close by – was great for our 1 night stop over.
Hotel Casa Beletri
Hotel Casa Beletri is 0.6 mi from the center of Béjar and a 15-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. Ski equipment can be hired and there is 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The country-style rooms have heating and air conditioning. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Traditional Spanish cuisine is offered in the hotel bar and restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. In summer you can enjoy tapas on the garden terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.Luggage storage is offered and there is free parking nearby. The N630 Motorway is easily accessible and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
Bar and restaurant downstairs which was used by locals so could eat and drink. Don’t bother with the 20 minute walk up to the town – nothing worth seeing.
Just of the motorway.
- Staff were very attentive, helpful and seemed to care about our business. Very good food in the restaurant. Had a great dinner. Very pleasant stay overall. Good WiFi.
- Excellent location when travelling from Santander to the south of Spain
- Good location for stopover between Spanish ports and Algarve. Great value with breakfast included. Very traditional but lovely staff. Straight out of the 1950s but nice.
- Wow, what breathtaking scenery. The motel was fantastic and the motel staff were awesome. The staff in the attached bar/restaurant were brilliant and despite struggling to communicate with words, they made me feel welcome and made sure I had plenty of great food and drinks. Fantastic nights accommodation, thank you so much.
- Bar and restaurant downstairs which was used by locals so could eat and drink. Don’t bother with the 20 minute walk up to the town – nothing worth seeing.
Set on the Silver Pilgrimage Route, this hotel is located on the historic town of Baños de Montemayor. Hotel Alegría offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.The Alegría has easy access through the N-630 motorway, and is only 350 feet from the town’s Roman villages and thermal baths. Free public parking is possible nearby.Offering a terrace and a bar, the hotel includes a common lounge with TV. The restaurant serves a homemade daily menu, and it specializes on codfish dishes.Each guest room at Alegría hotel comes with a private bathroom with shower, a TV and a mini-bar.The accommodations is 17 mi from Covatilla Ski Resort, and Plasencia is 35 minutes’ drive. Salamanca is 1 hour drive, while Cáceres is 75 mi away.
Me gusto todo, Sergio el chico de recepción muy educado y correcto,el trato fue espectacular.
Viajo en moto y me ofrecieron ponerla en un garaje y eso fue un buen detalle.
- Es un hotel muy familiar. La amabilidad del personal y el servicio de restauración excelente.
- Pas de croissants mais lit moelleux , Bon resto, gens efficace,pros.
- El desayuno perfecto, así como las cenas. La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza y lo céntrico
- Agradable la estancia, muy cómoda y el restaurante de buena calidad.
- Me gusto todo, Sergio el chico de recepción muy educado y correcto,el trato fue espectacular.
Hotel Rural Eloy
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Rural Eloy is located in Baños de Montemayor. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Rural Eloy has some rooms with mountain views, and every room has a terrace. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Staff at the reception can provide information on what to do in the area.La Alberca is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Eloy, while Plasencia is 24 miles away.
- Todo lo demás, la amabilidad del personal la comodidad de la cama y almohadones, el baño amplio y bien equipado. Y la limpieza y tranquilidad.
Personal muy amable.
Ideal para descansar o para ir al balneario
Tiene muchos detalles de categoría superior
Volveré sin duda
- La limpieza, la decoración,el aparcamiento y el desayuno
- La amabilidad ,la limpieza y el interés que se tomaron en que estuviéramos agusto. Ninguna pega.
Hotel Rural Vistahermosa
Located in Béjar, Hotel Rural Vistahermosa has a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Béjar, like skiing.La Alberca is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Vistahermosa, while Hervás is 11 miles from the property.
- The view from the room, seeing snow on the mountains. 5 mins drive to centre.
- Few minutes from A66 – easy to find.Alberto very friendly and welcoming. Fabulous building with tasteful decor and furniture.Comfy bed and everything spotless.Super snow covered mountain view!!!
- A vista do quarto era excelente e o quarto era espaçoso
- Delicious coffee and freshly squeezed orange. Room etc spotless
- This was a typical old fashioned Spanish hotel with spacious room and every comfort you need. The staff were very polite and helpful(speaking a little Spanish was a distinct advantage.) The food in the restaurant was also typically Spanish with a great choice-delicious as were the wines.The owner deserves a special mention for he was particularly friendly and shared our interest in horses. He introduced us to his four lovely caballos. A great stay and fab. value for money—–we will return!!!!!
Gran Hotel Balneario
Located only 3.1 mi from Baños Lake, in Baños Montemayor, Gran Hotel Balneario offers direct access to Balneario de Montemayor Thermal Spa. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Each room is air conditioned and has a private bathroom with a shower or bath and hairdryer. There is also a flat-screen TV, telephone and desk.The hotel features a restaurant with evening concerts and bar. There is also a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The Sierra de Gredos Mountains can be reached in 40 minutes by car and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
Great location and friendly staff.
Beautiful ceramics in the lobby.
- Banos was obviously once a thriving spa town that has declined with the popularity of ‘taking the waters’. The Gran Hotel is a mixture of opulence in some of the décor (check out the wall tiles) and faded the glory (the exterior paintwork). The staff were super helpful although their English (and my Spanish) was limited.
La reserva no era para mí, era para un familiar pero nos dijo que han salido contentísimos con la estancia.
El hotel es muy bonito, limpio y con trabajadores muy educados. Tiene parking gratuito cerrado para que haya más seguridad, ya que solo puedes entrar con la llave que te facilitan al hospedarte.
La comida muy buena y abundante, las cenas y comidas son menús con varias opciones a escoger y los desayunos buffet libre.
El balneario está situado en el mismo edificio pero se paga a parte de la habitación.
- El entorno, el aroma clásico fue toda una experiencia.
- El entorno y la historia del balneario. Balneario sobre termas romanas es muy interesante. El hotel tiene sus años pero lo han ido reformando y es lo suficientemente cómodo.
- Great location and friendly staff.
Hotel La Fuente
One of our top picks in Candelario.Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Fuente is located in the small village Candelario, a 10-minute drive from Béjar. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- Very nice hotel in charming mountain village. Safe indoor parking (around 6 euros). Candelario is easy to get to from the motorway. The hotel is clean and well located. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Amazing hotel in a small, magical town in mountains. Very nice and helpfull host. Rooms were clean and breakfest very good.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
Hotel Spa Sinagoga
This hotel has a spa with an indoor pool, sauna and a range of treatments. It is located in the Extremaduran town of Hervás and offers great views of the Ambroz Valley.The rooms at Hotel Spa Sinagoga feature air conditioning, central heating and parquet floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The Sinagoga’s restaurant serves traditional food from Extremadura, specializing in rice dishes. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Extremadura. The hotel organizes quad biking and zip-line trips, as well as hunting.The Jerte Valley is 22 mi from the hotel, and Plasencia is 19 mi away. With good access to the A66 Motorway, Hotel Spa Sinagoga is around an hour’s drive from Salamanca.
The hotel was a convenient stop on our trip, with spacious room, comfortable bed (in my opinion), nice views from balcony, very interesting town to walk around.
Good value for money.
- Nice view of snow covered mountains from my mini balcony
- Good paellas and pizzas. Also, mountain views from the upper floors
- Easy to get to. Plenty of space. Big clean rooms and very friendly and servic-minded staff!
- Staff were friendly though English limited. Clean and tidy. Great hotel in the middle of Spain.
- The hotel was a convenient stop on our trip, with spacious room, comfortable bed (in my opinion), nice views from balcony, very interesting town to walk around.
Posada Real Ruralmusical
Featuring a terrace and garden fitted with chairs and tables, Posada Real Ruralmusical overlooks the hills, 5 mi from Bejar. It offers accommodations with a classic décor and wood beamed ceilings.With original 19th-century wooden floors, rooms and suites all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Suites have a separate seating area with a sofa and some have a spa bath tub.The restaurant is open only for guests and serves regional dishes. The daily breakfast includes home-made and organic produce.The Covatilla ski resort is a 20-minute drive from the Ruralmusical. Salamanca is 50 mi away.
Stunning location and building.
Have dinner and watch the sunset
- Very kind and generous owner waited up until 1.30am for me to arrive and could not have been more gracious about it.
- Fantastic views from terrace restaurant, u nusual evening meal,
La amabilidad con la que nos trataron,la decoración estaba puesta pensada para agradar.
Mejor experiencia imposible,sin duda repetiremos
- La ubicación de la posada en un entorno magnifico rodeado de naturaleza, el trato de Félix es como si te conociera de siempre te recomienda o invita a visitar lugares que no llevabas ni incluso planeado visitar, el alojamiento no le falta ni un detalle es impresionante y el desayuno con productos ecológico todo un detallazo
- Stunning location and building.
Hotel Los Duques
Peacefully set surrounded by chestnut trees, close to the historic bullring, this pleasant hotel offers great services such as Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Admire views of the city of Béjar from Los Duques’s simple rooms, with heating for comfort in the colder winter months.Wander down to the center of the city, where you can visit the famous Santuario and bullring.With free parking, Los Duques is also a perfect base for local excursions.Head to the nearby ski slopes in Covatilla, or take the 47 miles drive to Salamanca, where you can visit the beautiful Cathedral.Have a refreshing drink at Los Duques’s bar in the evening. Then, you can chat with friends online, thanks to free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- The location is spectacular, the room was extremely comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is fine! Very nice staff and a good value menu for guests at 12€
- Very friendly family run hotel. Fabulous views both from the rooms and the terrace. Simple but comfortable rooms. Good parking. Fantastic value.
- Very comfortable small hotel with kind helpful staff. Good dinner.
- A large room with enclosed balcony overlooking the town and surrounding hills. Nice outside patio space. Very clean and quiet.
Top Hotels In Peñacaballera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!