10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pemberton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Pemberton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pemberton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pemberton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pemberton New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pemberton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pemberton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pemberton New Jersey:
Lodge Inn is located in Wrightstown, 30 miles from Philadelphia and 28 miles from Lambertville.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Princeton is 21 miles from Lodge Inn, and Cherry Hill is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
I’m used to staying at many different motels along the way in the US.
I have to say that in its category this is the cleanest, friendliest and well-equipped motel I’ve ever seen. The room was big, clean and didn’t have the feeling of a run-down motel, that you can sometimes get.
- This is a very nice and very clean place, and seems safe.
- Wonderful person at front desk. Spotlessly clean. Easy to find and easy parking.
- The room was very clean, everything in the room was in perfectly working condition. This was my 2nd time staying here and will be my choice when I come down for my six flags NJ visit. Great value, highly recommended.
- The room was nice and clean. The A/C was perfect. Had no problem with check-in. I would definitely stay here again should I need to be in the area.
- I’m used to staying at many different motels along the way in the US.
Courtyard Mt. Holly Westampton
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Mt. Holly Westampton offers accommodations in Westampton Township.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 19 miles from Courtyard Westampton, NJ, and Lambertville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Burlington Inn
One of our best sellers in Westampton Township! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Burlington Inn offers accommodations in Westampton Township. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 19 miles from Hotel Burlington Inn, and Lambertville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 25 miles from Best Western Burlington Inn.
- not Enough seats during breakfast and the pool was dirty
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The whole room was clean.
- Staff were friendly and everything was clean. They also allow cats(with a small fee), which was important to us on this trip. We didn’t try the breakfast. However, there is a cracker barrel and an applebees within walking distance, which is FANTASTIC. After being in the car for 10 hours, you don’t want to drive anywhere else.
- Easy check in lean lines of the rooms and the variety in the breakfast.
- Eggs,sausage where terrible like they where left there from the day before took one bite of each and threw it away ate breakfast out the rest of the time
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Burlington – Mount Holly
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Burlington – Mount Holly offers accommodations in Westampton Township.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express Burlington, and Lambertville is 24 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 25 miles away.
- I liked the clean rooms and tv and the pool was warm
- I likex the property because it was well maintained. And all public areas well very clean. And location was easliy accessible from major high ways 295 and Nj Turnpike.
- Comfort, friendliness, quietness, unlimit coffee 24 hrs, Mgr greet you at the door coming or going & very attentive to the guest needs.
- Staff was great, beds were super comfortable, pillows were perfect and it was very clean! The breakfast was super tasty!!
the breakfast buffet was amazing. Staff is super friendly and nice.
It is a quiet place with nice places to eat or shop close by.
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mount Holly offers accommodations in Mount Holly.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 19 miles from Hampton Inn Mount Holly, and Lambertville is 24 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- All was OK, breakfast was very good, the shower, the bad.
- Breakfast complementary was better than I expected
- Room was comfortable. Breakfast was adequite! Breakfast staff (Teresa) was great!
The person with breakfast was excellent
Friendly and helpful
- The staff was incredible. Smiling, helpful. We had a great stay.
Best Western Bordentown Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Bordentown Inn offers accommodations in Bordentown, just 27 miles from Philadelphia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Edison is 31 miles from Best Western Bordentown Inn, and Lambertville is 21 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I love the room with the jacuzzi nice and big and clean felt like I was on vacation .
- We found the staff so great that we extended our overnight stay to 3 nights and used it as a base for our many visits in the area. We are planning another trip very soon and you can be assured that Best Western is our first stop.
- The Best Western is right off a highway, so it is easy to get to but far enough so you do not hear highway noise. The room was more than adequate with a comfortable king bed and chair. The bathroom was a little small, but having two sinks helps. The breakfast was fine, including make-it-yourself waffles, which we like. The front desk person was helpful and cheerful.
- Great location next to major highways. Clean and generally good overall.
- I like everything but the towels for the pool area could be larger. Over all excellent.
Motel 6 Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel, NJ
In Maple Shade, New Jersey, just 13 miles from central Philadelphia, this motel has free Wi-Fi and daily morning coffee. The Garden State Racetrack is 4 miles away.A refrigerator and a microwave are included in every guest room at the Motel 6 Maple Shade – Mt. Laurel. Cable TV, a work desk, and a private bathroom are also featured.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Maple Shade Motel 6. Fax and copy services are available at the motel’s 24-hour front desk.The Cherry Hill Mall is a 10 minute drive from the motel. The motel is one mile off The New Jersey Turnpike.
- There was not one single thing that was positive or likeable about that place. There was dog using along every hallway and in people’s doors, people banged on our door every night between 2 and 3 am like it was a game..but we found out there was some “people getting initiated” into a “group” of guys that were ordered to harass the patrons there to become part of the “group”…we were followed every time we left the room which they put us next to a room in the 3rd floor who had a pitbull and they left the door cracked all the time to smoke in the room..(not cigarettes).. So we couldn’t take our chocolate labrador (support dog) out to go to the bathroom or get fresh air, and there were cockroaches under the fridge and dresser, we got locked out of our room 6 times!! Despicable😨😫😧😤
- This place was filthy and in deplorable condition. There were holes in the walls, the bedding was full of cigarette burns, the floor has probably never been washed (literally turned the white towel black when we wiped up water off the bathroom floor). We do have photos of this disgusting pig sty.
- Nothing not enough tissue no cups burn marks in the sheets just the worst
- Okay room was spacious the front desk staff was amazing
- Bigger than what it looks on pictures, really clean but i think that someone smoked in the non smoking room that i reserved. The odor just hit me right away.
Days Inn Bordentown
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Days Inn Bordentown offers accommodations in Bordentown. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 27 miles from Days Inn Bordentown, and Edison is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Good location where we wanted to be. Staff was nice and accommodating.
- I like that it’s convenient and not too costly.
- This inn was actually pretty clean. The bed was very comfortable as well as the pillows. I liked the privacy. I enjoyed the stay. It is great value.
- The rooms were big and clean. There was a dunkin donats place next to the hotel
- I enjoy everything. Can’t complain about anything. Always clean , quiet. And big comfy beds.
Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
This Westampton hotel is located within a 15-minute drive of Rancocas State Park. It features an indoor pool, breakfast at Great American Grill and rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Every guest room at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV, an iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi are all provided.Guests at Westampton Hilton Garden Inn have free access to the fully equipped gym and business center. A 24-hour convenience store is also available for added convenience.Lourdes Medical Center and Willingboro Plaza Shopping Center are a 10-minute drive from the Mount Holly Westampton Hilton Garden Inn. Downtown Philadelphia is a 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I enjoyed the hotel as a whole. Recommended to friends and family.
- The heat worked.And one person during the breakfast was helpful to get things needed. Anthony very good.
- Convenient location adjacent to the NJTP but far enough away that noise is not a concern.
- After we left the red carpet suites hotel because of cleanliness we were thrilled to arrive here. The property was very clean and the staff was friendly
- Very nice hotel. Will certainly stay again and will recommend to friends.
Wyndham Philadelphia – Mount Laurel
Located off of the New Jersey Turnpike and a 4-minute drive from Interstate 295, this Mount Laurel hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Ramblewood Country Club is one mile away.A work desk is available in each traditionally decorated room at Wyndham Philadelphia – Mount Laurel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.The TerraNova Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and includes a wine list. Blue Room lounge has cocktails and beer.Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool or use the business center that has fax and photocopying services. A fitness center is also available.The Mount Laurel – Philadelphia Wyndham is 7 miles from Burlington County College. Cherry Hill Mall and Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park are within a 13-minute drive of the property.
- Well situated, large room, friendly staff, good value for the price
- Was not able to say the guy at front desk maxed out my credit
The staff is excellent
Helpful friendly and respectful
- We were there for my mother’s funeral. We originally booked two rooms for arrivals on different days. We needed to make a change and add a day to the second rooms. After I booked the additional day through Booking.com the staff allowed us to check in to the room early and made it so we didn’t have to switch rooms. On day two of our stay I found out I would need a third room. We checked into the room a few hours after the 3pm check in and the person at the front desk notices my other rooms were on the 9th floor and made sure the third room was on that floor as well. Every question I had was answered, they explained the holds on my credit cards, and remembered us each day, offered there condolences, and greeted us with a smile coming and going. That was huge for me at such a stressful time trying to make travel and lodging arrangements for everyone, in addition to funeral arrangements. They made things much easier.
- Peeling paint walls and ceiling of bathroom, water stains on walls. Glasses were left dirty.
Top Hotels In Pemberton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pemberton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pemberton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pemberton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!