10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pelegrina Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel El Doncel
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Hotel El Doncel is set in a restored 18th-century house, 1,300 feet from Sigüenza Cathedral. Midway between Zaragoza and Madrid, it offers easy access to the A-2 motorway and free WiFi.The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at this 3-floor building without elevator at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
Very friendly, helpful staff
Excellent continental breakfast
Characterful building in good location
Modern bathroom with great shower
Parador de Siguenza
Housed in a superb and well-preserved Arab fortress, dating from the 12th century, the Siguënza provides magnificent accommodations for exploring the historical region of Castilla La Mancha.Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- Impressive castle location with lovely neighbouring village.
- This was our fourth stay in the Parador Nacional de Sigüenza. It is a wondering way to step into Spanish history. You can always count on Paradores to be a unique experience, to be clean, to have an outstanding breakfast, and to provide excellent, friendly, professional service. Frankly, if it were not that we can’t always fit the price of a Parador in our budget, we would choose them exclusively.
- Beautiful building, good sized room overlooking the courtyard, all very clean. Very good dinner in the restaurant.
- Stunning parador within a castle, offering excellent facilities and comfort. Room was generous, clean and well equipped with a lovely balcony overlooking the castle courtyard. Beautiful bar with terrace in which to have a sundowner. Location was excellent – only a short walk to the centre of the pretty village.
- The setting, location. The ambience was tranquil and really felt we were staying in a building with a lot of history!
Casa del Castillo
This accommodations with great views is located in the historic center of Sigüenza, just 50 feet from the castle. It offers elegant rooms with balcony and free Wi-Fi throughout.Casa del Castillo features bright and spacious rooms with underfloor heating. Each has a unique décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Casa del Castillo and will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Sigüenza, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. The Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Casa del Castillo is about 10 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station, and Guadalajara can be reached in about 30 minutes by train.
- The whole experience was very pleasant indeed right from the word go. The owner Isabel was very friendly and quite obviously proud of what she has which is a stunning casa rural. The double balcony room we stayed in just blew our mind; what value-for-money! We had a great night’s sleep and the breakfast was just perfect. The only place to stay in Sigüenza.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful town. I would highly recommend.
- the location could not be better and the room just amazing views fro our room
- Lovely room. Beautifully furnished. Exceptionally clean. Classy.
Beautiful views from my balcony in the morning – the castle at the left hand and roofs of the village at the opposite side.
A note for those who are going to visit the castle for sightseeing – it’s a parador now, operated as a hotel but still keeping some legacy pieces of history. There are only some particular set of timeslots when you are allowed to visit those historical places – check the information in advance if you really want to visit the castle.
Hotel Rural La Cabaña
Featuring free bikes, Hotel Rural La Cabaña is located in Palazuelos. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.Hotel Rural La Cabaña has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural La Cabaña.Sigüenza is 2.2 miles from Hotel Rural La Cabaña.
Doña Ana magnifica anfitriona y dueña y mejor cocinera, exquisita toda la comida, podría recomendar todo lo que probé. No desvelaré platos, que lo descubra el próximo viajero.
Como persona un encanto, una cena excelente acompañado por ella.
Hay que comprender que estás a 5 Km. de Sigüenza.
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed. la mama was zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaan.De bediening was zeer goed en vriendelijk. De Gintonic was zeer lekkerEr
- Trato muy bueno, desayuno fenomenal y entorno muy tranquilo. La comida exquisita.
- El sitio muy bonito ,con un jardín espectacular en la parte trasera del edificio rodeado de arboles ideal para comer . Inesperable encontrar un lugar estupendo para pasar la noche fresquito , tomando una copa de vino . El personal muy amable , limpieza impecable , muy buen desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación . Muy recomendable.
- Me encanto el lugar, el personal y dueña encantadores y muy amables, muy buen desayuno y las habitaciones muy limpias, un lugar muy tranquilo con un jardín estupendo para comer, cenar o tomar una copa con el aroma de los tilos de fondo.
- Doña Ana magnifica anfitriona y dueña y mejor cocinera, exquisita toda la comida, podría recomendar todo lo que probé. No desvelaré platos, que lo descubra el próximo viajero.
The well-priced Hotel Laberinto can be found in the center of Sigüenza, next to the Alameda Park. It offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Laberinto have full private bathroom, TV, telephone and heating.There is also a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests, serving a range of local and Spanish dishes.The area has a good choice of bars and restaurants. Sigüenza Cathedral is about 800 feet away, while the station is about 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, great location and good value for money
- Esta cerca del centro. Limpio y comodo. Personal atento.
- La ubicación, para visitar Siguenza esta bien situado, hay aparcamiento en la zona, varios restaurantes y el parque de la alameda enfrente
- El personal, la cama ultragrande (yo diría que tenía incluso más de 150 cm), las vistas a la catedral de la habitación que nos dieron y los bares de los alrededores. Todo ello junto con la localización (en pleno centro), la existencia de ascensor, la exquisita limpieza y la facilidad para aparcar hacen del hotel un lugar óptimo para visitar Sigüenza.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer Sigüenza, habitaciones cómodas, buena wifi y un desayuno muy bueno.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Set in central Sigüenza, next to Alameda Park, this comfortable hotel offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a balcony and many offer panoramic views of the city and Sigüenza Cathedral.Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- A warm welcome is assured by the friendly hotel owners. Hotel is in an excellent location and directly opposite a park. All sightseeing attractions are within easy walking distance. We arrived as guests and left as friends.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- Friendly people, very clean, nice and quiet hotel.
- Personal muy amable. habitación recién reformada, muy cómoda. Limpieza excepcional.
Hotel Cardamomo Siguenza
This design hotel in Carabias, is 6.2 mi from Sigüenza, midway between Madrid and Zaragoza. It has a spa and outdoor pool, and is surrounded by the countryside of La Mancha.Hotel Spa Cardamomo Siguenza offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most rooms have great views over the village or surrounding countryside.The Cardamomo Siguenza spa includes a sauna and hot tub. Aromatherapy, massage and other treatments are offered.The hotel’s Ciro y Lola Restaurant serves a wide range of à la carte dishes, accompanied by a fine wine list. There is a bar, and packed lunches and room service are available.The local area is popular for hiking and fishing. You can also practice archery or take a hot air balloon ride. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a bicycle and cycle the Don Quixote Route, which passes close to the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, the environment, the into-detail decoration
Breakfast is great, Bed is big and good, Hotel is located on countryside,
Luxury suite: Jacuzzi is huge and the air pump works effective
Un allotjament que sorprèn molt positivament. Habitacions àmples i còmodes, bon matalàs, entorn immillorable. L’esmorzar és boníssim. Tot molt casolà. La carta del restaurant està força bé!
I el millor de tot: el tracte del personal!
Gracias Antonio por hacer que nuestra estancia fuese simplemente genial. Nos sentimos como en casa.
- El hotel es muy bonito, no habitaciones muy cómodas. El desayuno es fabuloso, todo hecho por ellos, las mermelada, la Nocilla casera, lis yogures, etc, todo de primera calidad. Los jardines y las pequeña piscina son preciosos y lis dueños súper amables.
- Q además el restaurante es bueno… No lo esperaba.
El Balcón De Alboreca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with children’s playground, El Balcón De Alboreca offers rooms a 12-minute drive from Sigüenza. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and parquet floors, rooms have mountain and garden views, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A characteristic breakfast is served daily in the shared lounge, including hot beverages and sweet pastries. Savory products are also available.Barranco del Río Dulce Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from El Balcón De Alboreca, while Arcos de Jalón is 25 mi away. Guadalajara is a 1-hour drive from the property
- La tranquilidad: no hay cobertura para móviles, estás rodeado de campo y montaña, hay poca gente,…
- Ha sido una experiencia increíble. El sitio está impoluto, el desayuno genial y la amabilidad de la propietria es increíble. Una estancia ideal si buscas tranquilidad, un remanso de paz.
- La propietaria fue muy amable con nosotros. el sitio es muy tranquilo y acogedor.
- Dar un paseo por el campo, y perderte entre los campos de hortaliza y riachuelo que pasa por allí.
- La ubicación es perfecta para poder visitar Siguenza y Medinaceli
Soños Del Jalon
Soños Del Jalon is a 3-star property located in Esteras de Medina. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.At Soños Del Jalon, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sigüenza is 11 miles from Soños Del Jalon.
- Delightful rural house. Very clean rooms with simple breakfast. Mavi is a very attentive, super host. We had two rooms and the house was comfortable for the one night stay. We arrived a bit late and she promptly offered to fix a light meal which was a better option for us instead of driving to a restaurant. Overall, very nice stay, very nice settings.
- The hospitality of the owner, sitting outside having fine coffee and tostadas, the flowing water back in the beautiful garden, very nice room & bed, the refrigerator in the hall with special beers..!
- a hidden gem of a place in a small village. A guesthouse with rustic and cozy interior. We only stopped for one night enroute accross the country, but I could imagine a few nights getaway here in the summer, just relaxing and enjoying the quiet. Personal service by the attentive owner. Loved the homemade mulberry jam and cake with breakfast.
- Everything was perfect with a extremely friendly helpful host We loved our stay
We had a wonderful stay in a lovely house
The meal cooked for us was
Truly delicious and we were made to feel very welcome
Hotel Spa Salinas de Imón
Located in the Guadalajara Mountains, this 17th-century manor house offers a spa, a gym and seasonal outdoor pool. Each individually decorated room includes free WiFi, TV and a mini-bar.Hotel&Spa Salinas de Imón is set within the Sierra Norte de Guadalajara Nature Reserve, a 90-minute drive from Madrid. The historic towns of Sigüenza and Atienza are both within a 15-minute drive.Rooms at the Salinas de Imón feature elegant themed décor and antique-style furniture. All rooms have central heating, a fan and a private bathroom with amenities.The hotel’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and massage service. Salinas de Imón also has a sun terrace, stylish lounge areas and a traditional restaurant.
- Suite was great. The room was huge and very comfortable. Parking was just in front of the hotel. The decoration was great. The town was also original. There is one bar which is close to the hotel.
- A wonderful location and building. Very comfortable, but unfortunately due we believe to a death in the family, normal restaurant facilities were not available. However thanks to the kindness of the management we were able to eat excellent food brought over from the nearby Venta.
- The decoración was great, really nice food and great breakfast. Staff were very attentive.
Sitio muy bonito y bien cuidado.
Personal MUY simpático y servicial.
Decoración con muy buen gusto.
Estuvimos en la habitación de “Las Puertas” y la cama era cómoda, y la habitación muy amplia.
- Maravillosa decoración. Personalidad, tranquilidad. Simplemente precioso. Un descubrimiento
Top Hotels In Pelegrina Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pelegrina Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!