10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peleagonzalo Castile And Leon:
Hotel Spa Convento I
Hotel Spa Convento I is set in a 19th-century former convent, 5.6 mi from Zamora. It features ornately decorated thermal baths, rooms with high ceilings, antique-style furniture and free WiFi.The Convento I’s spa, available for a surcharge, offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage, hydromassage baths and saunas. The impressive central hall has beautiful painted ceilings, and houses a large pool with swan-neck showers and cascades.Each of the air-conditioned rooms is individually decorated and has wooden floors and satellite TV. The bathrooms have hairdryers.The Hotel Spa Convento I’s restaurant is decorated with original artworks. It serves traditional Castile dishes such as roast lamb, as well as fresh fish and homemade desserts.There is free parking nearby. The town of Coreses is about 0.6 mi away.
- Uniquely charming hotel with friendly staff and waiters. At least 4 star. Fantastic value for money.
- On arrival the reception staff were very helpful and spoke excellent English, which helped us as our Spanish is non existent, the room we had was stunning and the interior and exterior of the hotel was better than expected
Room was really nice, but bathroom could do with updating. Someone had drank half the alcohol from the minibar – leaving half empty bottles, so we had to report this reception.
The decor of the hotel was fabulous. We didn’t try the restaurant, so can’t comment on this.
- The lady on reception was very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.
- an out of ordinary experience – worth the little longer distance on our way to portugal
Hotel Juan II
Located 350 feet from Santa Maria la Mayor Church in Toro, Hotel Juan II features a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace providing panoramic views of the River Duero and Roman Bridge.All rooms at Juan II are air-conditioned and exterior, with some featuring free WiFi and a balcony. Equipped with a TV, rooms also come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Juan II has a 24-hour reception and a shared lounge area. There is a large restaurant serving traditional food from the area, as well as a café-bar. Luggage storage and a tour desk are available.A range of bars and restaurants are 10 minutes’ walk away. The city of Valladolid and its airport are within a 1-hour drive. Free parking is offered at the hotel.
fantastic view over the valley of Douro In center of Toro very interesting town.
Breakfast was not the best , but in walking distance lots of good bars restaurants excellent Tappa’s
- Fab location views are stunning.Quiet spot can walk all around town Rooms adequate but excellent value for money and good value breakfast
- Amazing views, lovely staff. Walls are a bit thin but guests were quiet.
Lovely hotel next to the ‘Church’ which at night looked beautiful. Parking was easy in front of the hotel and check in efficient, we were a very late arrival and no issues. The room although fairly basic, was very comfortable with a good bathroom and air-conditioning. Views over the River Douro from the terrace in the room were a delight!
Good simple breakfast, again with views, and good coffee. The hotel also has a nice bar and a small pool.
We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed our visit to the lovely town of Toro which has plenty of bars and places to eat.
As a bonus the hotel is dog friendly and was good value.
- Fantastic view. Very convenient for the town and church. Good breakfast at fair price.
- fantastic view over the valley of Douro In center of Toro very interesting town.
Hotel María De Molina
With easy access from the A11 Motorway, María de Molina is located in Toro, 30 minutes’ drive from Zamora. It offers air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi access and a TV.The rooms at María de Molina feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and most also have a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, specializing in wood fire-roasted meats. There is also a bar with a terrace.Toro is located in the wine-producing Duero region, and you can go for tours round vineyards in the local area. The city of Valladolid is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The location. The pleasant and helpful staff. The size of the room.
- decent menu of the day locationexcellent for Collegiate.
- Personal muy amable. Nos dieron la suite ya que tenian un grupo grande de personas. Una excelente ubicacion y limpieza. Muy tranquilo y con grandes facilidades
Het hotel staat in een prachtig plaatsje.
Heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel.
Je kunt lekker eten in het restaurant.
Het ontbijt was net een voldoende.
De kamer is ruim met goede bedden.
Een aanrader als je op reis bent naar Portugal.
Su ubicación en el centro histórico de Toro.
El personal muy amable.
Hotel Rural Marialba
This rural hotel has a natural location by the River Duero. An outdoor seasonal swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at the Centro de Turismo Rural Marialba.The Centro de Turismo Rural Marialba has a characteristic restaurant open under request and a library-games room. There is a living room with a fireplace. Each of the rooms with attached bathroom includes a work desk and TV.The Centro covers over 13 ft². The building uses solar energy and has its own greenhouse and vegetable garden.The Marialba is just 6.2 mi from the center of Toro, in the province of Zamora. The surrounding area is known for its wine. Visits to local wine cellars can be organized on site.
Very quiet situated in midle of no very
Very attentivy family, lovely set diner at very attractive price.
Remember the mosquito repelant when going to the pool due to the biting flies
- Muy limpio. Un ambiente rural muy bueno para desconectar. Pascual, el dueño se pasa el día arreglando el jardín y todo el personal es muy atento y amable. El agua de la piscina buenísima. El desayuno no es bufet pero muy bien de precio y muy bueno, todo casero. La cena es a menú cerrado. No se puede elegir, a mi me pusieron salmorejo, secreto y sandía y muy bueno todo. Está a unos cuantos kilómetros de Zamora pero se llega muy rápido en coche.
- La inigualable amabilidad de Pascual y Lourdes. Te sientes como encasa
Unos alrededores maravillosos: frutales, muchísimas plantas y mucho césped para que los niños correteen, tanto en la casa como en la piscina.
Todo decorado con mucho gusto. Es maravillosa la terraza de invierno llena de geranios.
El trato excelente, y como nos encantan los animales, disfrutamos del perro y la gata que andaban por ahí, majísimos.
Una estancia muy agradable y a tiro de piedra de Toro y Zamora. Repetiremos.
Llegamos y no había nadie; buscamos por el hotel y tampoco encontramos a nadie, entonces llamamos por teléfono y al rato apareció el que supusimos era el propietario, que nos indicó la habitación, en la que a nuestra pregunta de si tenía TV nos dijo que no sabía.
El WIFI no llegaba a la habitación y en las zonas comunes tenía poca potencia.
Los desayunos muy ricos.
Al día siguiente nos apuntamos a la cena, menú fijo con una ensalada de tomate y un guiso de pollo y vino de garrafa por 18€/persona, como no queríamos postre pedimos un café y una infusión y la chica nos contestó que eso no entraba en el menú y que teníamos que hacerlo nosotros, pagando aparte, en una máquina que había en la recepción.
Ese día los propietarios organizaron en la casa de al lado una barbacoa y copas haciendo ruido hasta más de las dos de la madrugada. En definitiva, sitio bonito y tranquilo, si te dejan los propietarios, muy amables, pero en determinadas cosas desconsiderados con el cliente.
- Very quiet situated in midle of no very
Located in Toro in the wine-producing Duero region, Hotel Zaravencia is a comfortable, modern hotel located on the Plaza Mayor Square. It features air-conditioned rooms with a sunny terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hotel Zaravencia feature pastel décor and parquet flooring. They offer a TV and a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.The hotel has a bar with a disco, and serves a buffet breakfast. The El Comentario Restaurant serves traditional Castilian and contemporary cuisine, and offers a set menu.Toro has a rich history, with many examples of Medieval architecture. The Santa María la Mayor Church is just 350 feet from the hotel.Hotel Zaravencia is located 22 mi from Zamora, and the city of Valladolid can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- Centrally located in main square , with a very interesting immediate environment. The staff were very welcoming and the room was very good. Excellent value for money. perfect base for visiting the old town.
- This was the best room we had out of the nine hotels we stayed in (and they were all good). We had the top room at the front, with the floor to ceiling windows and it was spectacular. The quality of light in the room was outstanding – never been in a hotel room quite like it. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable in all respects. Great view.
- Plaza Mayor – means you are in the heart of the township. Parking free and about 200 m away and safe.
1. Staff was outstanding!!! Wonderful and extremely helpful!
2. Bed very comfortable
3. The best location in Toro!!
4. Loved the shower.
5. Very very quiet room (101).
Town centre location over looking main square. Lovely atmosphere outside with passers by and lots to look at whilst you have a drink, tapas whatever.
Helpful owner and wife and staff, room was spacious and clean, can’t fault it.
One of our top picks in Zamora.Featuring views of the Zamora City Walls, Ares Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora, 650 feet from Easter Museum of Zamora. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The heated rooms have flirty decor, and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have views of the City Walls.The hotel was recently refurbished. It includes a small library and board games to the amusement of its guests.Etnographic Museum of Zamora is 1,000 feet from Ares Hotel, while Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property.
Pleasant room – good size – clean and comfortable.
Reception staff v/friendly and helpful.
Breakfast pleasant and adequate, although somewhat limited.
- Great breakfast. Lots of great touches to make it comfortable.
- Loved the lounge with snacks and drinks available. As far as I could see they were free. Nice breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff
- This is a great budget hotel on the edge of Zamora but within 5 minutes walking of the Plaza Mayor. Rooms are pretty and well appointed with a good bathroom and lots of little extras. There’s parking in the quiet square outside or you can pay for more secure parking. There’s a common room for guests where you can make tea and coffee or have a cold drink and downstairs there’s a children’s playroom.
Location close to Plaza Mayor and centre with good restaurants
- Pleasant room – good size – clean and comfortable.
Parador de Zamora
Located in the historic center of Zamora, this 15th-century castle has been turned into a unique hotel with a restaurant and outdoor pool. It has attractive grounds and free Wi-Fi.The interiors of the Parador de Zamora include hardwood floors and stone walls with tapestries. All rooms have air conditioning and private bathrooms, and many have views of the town.The Zamora Parador has a fitness center with a sauna. The lawn by the pool has lounge chairs and is ideal for sunbathing.The restaurant offers creative dishes based on traditional Castile and Leon cuisine. There is also a bar.Almost all of the city’s sights are within walking distance of the Parador. The Plaza Mayor is about 500 feet away.
- The parador is beautiful and the staff is great and helpful
Beautiful building, in the heart of the old city. Room was gigantic.
Front desk were very accommodating. Very large bathroom that was fully equiped. Fantastic garden. Beautiful pool. Hotel has a number of grey chairs scattered around the premises that are extremely comfortable.
- Great place to stay. Lots of history. Great food in the square very resonably priced. Beautiful setting.
- They upgraded our room! We had tapas for dinner which were excellent. I wish we had brought bathing suits for the pool. Extremely well located and of course so fun to stay in an old palace!
- The man who checked us in had a lovely sense of humour although his directions to the car park (left, left, right, right,) failed to get us there! Lovely swiming pool.
NH Zamora Palacio del Duero
One of our top picks in Zamora.Situated next to the 12th-century Santa Maria de la Horta Church, NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is a 2-minute walk from Zamora’s Plaza Mayor. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and a minibar.The Palacio del Duero is built around a 14th- century convent. It features simple, elegant design, soft lighting and original artwork.Each stylish room at the NH has air conditioning and hardwood floors. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s La Vinicola restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace.The NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is less than 350 feet from the River Duero, in the historic center of Zamora. The city is 47 miles from Salamanca and 62 miles from Valladolid.
- It was close to the River and a ideal location for a stroll by the river. Walking to Main square was OK except during our visit it was 30C so you needed to take an easy pace up a slope. The interior decor was interesting with paintings and remnants of old activities which had been conducted on the site.
- Beautiful hotel, friendly but professional staff, highly recommend it.. And right in the middle of Zamora, which we really enjoyed visiting
- Good breakfast, really innovative art spaces throughout the property
- Comfortable modern hotel in an excellent location with easy walking of the interesting historic city centre. Decent, good value restaurant.
- The reception is very kind and helpful, especially Ms Mercedes.
San Gil Plaza Hotel
Set in Zamora, San Gil Plaza Hotel has rooms with a mini-bar, free WiFi and air conditioning. Zamora Castle is 15 minutes’ walk away.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, parquet floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bathrobes.Zamora Train Station is 1.2 mi from Hotel San Gil Plaza.
Located on a small, but vibrant, plaza, Hotel San Gils location is excellent for exploring Zamora.
Room was super stylish with many modern conveniences; electric blinds, motorized reclining couch, electric roof windows. Good wifi. Parking is close by.
- Very clean,and very spacious. The location was very good. We wished that we could have stayed longer, the city of Zamora is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
- Great hotel, modern, well located, small selection of free mini-bar drinks. Very helpful staff.
- Excellent hosting, great interior modern architecture, amazing tips for visiting and restaurants. I would recommend enthusiastically ! Great value for money!
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful to identify where to eat and other things to do nearby Zamora.
- Located on a small, but vibrant, plaza, Hotel San Gils location is excellent for exploring Zamora.
Sercotel Horus Zamora
This former 19th-century Modernist mansion is located in the historic center of Zamora. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. It is 650 feet from Plaza Mayor Square and the Town Hall.The interior of the Horus Zamora Boutique Hotel is decorated in an art deco style, with a grand marble entrance in hall. The hotel has a spa with a hot tub and sauna.The hotel’s restaurant, La Bóveda, offers an à la carte menu of classic Castilian dishes. Gluten-free meals are available and should be requested in advance. There is also a bar.
- 4th floor Room was a good size and very comfortable although the carpet was a little grubby and the sloping roof could be a nuisance if you let it.
Staff very friendly and happy to help at all times
There was a problem with our room which was sorted immidiatley
This hotel was great value and exceeded my expectations both with room quality and staff
Very good location for main shopping area with cafes and restaurants.
An excellent churrería opposite the hotel entrance provided breakfast.
All the old city very compact, we drove but possible to walk.
Good clean room and helpful staff who could understand and speak English.
Safe car park under hotel with internal lift access.
- The receptionist was exceptionally helpful all through our stay and particularly when we need advice about medical facilities in Zamora. She couldn’t have been more helpful.
The breakfast was OK.
The location is close to the historic center of Zamora
Wifi was OK.
Top Hotels In Peleagonzalo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!