10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pelabravo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pelabravo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pelabravo Castile And Leon:
Hotel Regio is a large complex located 10 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Salamanca. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gym and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Regio are spacious and feature a balcony and satellite TV. Each room features a private bathroom, mini-bar, a safe and air conditioning.Facilities at the Hotel Regio include a restaurant and bar. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace, basketball court, tennis courts and car rental. Free parking is also available.The Hotel Regio is located 20 minutes’ drive from Salamanca Airport and 15 minutes’ drive to Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca’s Train Station can be reached in around 10 minutes, by car.Hourly buses to central Salamanca stop close to the hotel.
- Good position out of the town with lots of secure parking.
- spacious room, balcony, free in room safe and huge free carpark. Local bus from grounds every hour to centre of Salamanca or walk about 1 hour. Prices in restaurant for meals/drinks about level with city centre places. Has a adjacent site for caravans etc. Friendly staff. 5 minutes walk to shops/tapas/bars/ banks etc along the road from the hotel.Popular with coach tour groups. visited mid september 2018
- The pool was wonderful and the room with a balcony was good. The bus for Salamanca stops in the car park, meaning you don’t need to drive into the town. The decor is dated but still all well kept. The staff were all friendly and attentive.
- I liked the location close to the motorway, the facilities including easy parking and the large swimming pool, the size of the bedroom, the hospitality and efficiency of the staff and, overall, the good quality to price ratio. I am pleased to recommend this place.
- There are two pools and the room was spacious even with three beds in. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel seemed clean but older than some we stayed at in Spain. There was a balcony which was nice
Hotel Corona de Castilla
Hotel Corona de Castilla is 1.9 mi from central Salamanca, located opposite the Helmántico Stadium. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi. The air-conditioned rooms come with a TV.Rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. All have a work desk. The private bathroom has a bath tub or shower and toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant and a snack bar. Guests can relax in the lounge, which has bullfighting memorabilia and a fireplace.The hotel has a tour desk and is 350 feet from a local bus stop. Taxis are available 24 hours a day. The A66 and A62 Motorways are easily accessible from the hotel.Madrid can be reached in 2.5 hours by car.
- Very nice reception staff, very clean rooms, close to the highway, perfect for our travel step.
- Very clean and everything you need for a overnight stay.
- The bed was superb location just ideal for visiting salamanca
- Very good value. We have stayed there at least 10 times and going back this year.
- Convenient location close to motorway, easy parking, spacious room and bath room, comfy bed, window shutter for complete darkness, functional modern decor kept very clean, pleasant on-site restaurant.
Located 5 minutes’ by car from the center of Salamanca, this elegant hotel offers rooms with satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also available.The Hotel Helmántico is conveniently located just off the N-620. A regular bus service to the city center runs hourly from a bus stop just 650 feet from the hotel. Car rental is available from the 24-hour reception.Guests can enjoy tapas and other light meals from the cafeteria at Helmántico Hotel. The restaurant offers an á la carte and fixed price menu.The Estadio El Helmántico football stadium sits in front of the Helmántico. There is a public swimming pool 150 feet away. Salamanca Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Location excellent whether travelling north or south of Spain. Good value for the money the staff were very agreeable and helpful and we were very pleased with our choice.
- Convenience easy access to and from the motorway, very close to Salamanca, comfortable and clean
- A very convenient place when passing through Salamanca (it is on the outskirts). Great dinner and friendly staff.
nice clean comfortable rooms ideal for one night stay on our travels to the south,
Don,t bother with breakfast in the hotel have it in the hotel bar half the price and just as good.
Good location just off the motorway easy to find. lots of free parking.
nice city at night.
- Staff very pleasant and most accommodating. Easy parking and wheelchair accessible. Good and bar menus great value.
One of our top picks in Salamanca.This hotel is located in the center of Salamanca, a 3-minute walk from the famous Plaza Mayor and the shopping district. There is a public parking available nearby.The simple rooms are well-equipped and offer an private bathroom. Each air-conditioned room has a TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Condal has a café-bar with free Wi-Fi. Numerous bars, restaurants and theaters can also be found in the surrounding area.
- Location was superb and staff were friendly and helpful. Especially Pilar on reception and Charlie cleaning the rooms.
- Absolutely nothing about this Hotel was good ( hard to say Hotel, more like Hovel). Did not get a wink of sleep on Trampoline of a Bed with awful bedding and zero comfort. The Crowds of wild animals who kept us awake with Ear splitting noise until 6.30 am did not help with the experience ( residents and outside idiots with no respect or curtsy for others). It was a travesty that they should extort money from people for the torture that was endured. I will never go back to this Flea pit again. In short Salamanca is a beautiful place but it needs to have a big net to keep idiots out of it.
- Excellent location few steps from Plaza Mayor, very comfortable beds, helpful staff (speaking English which is not usual in each hotel in Spain), nice window views
- The location is perfect short taxi ride from train station. 5 mins to the centre lot’s of bars restaurant’s. My room was on the 6th floor which I asked for because the view is amazing .
- The location was great, close parking. Very friendly staff! Great breakfast.
Sercotel Horus Salamanca
Horus Salamanca has a seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court, a spa and free Wi-Fi zone. It is located next to El Tormes Shopping Center, 1.2 mi from Salamanca’s historic center.Bedrooms at the Horus Salamanca are decorated with elegant furniture and carpeted floors. They all include air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning, while à la carte meals are served in the Arcadia restaurant. The Salamanca Horus also has a café-bar.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Salamanca center, including the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and famous Salamanca University. Free public parking is available on site.
- Really good sized room with coffee/tea making facility and mini fridge. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Large clean rooms. Lovely pool area. Excellent buffet breakfast
- Fabulous to have a swim at the end of the day and relax with everything you need on site. As we were driving the location had great parking and walking distance to Salamanca was easy
- For us the location was great, great staff, food and facilities. One of the reasons we booked this over other hotels was that it had a garage and with us being on motorbikes was ideal.
Spacious and comfortable well-equipped room and bathroom, including free toiletries, in hotel with lovely pool and garden.
Located within half an hour’s walking distance of Salamanca but there is a bus stop right outside for those who prefer not to walk.
The Emperatriz III is located on the entrance to Salamanca, close to the N-501. It has a swimming pool, free parking for cars and free WiFi throughout.The rooms at the Emperatriz III are spacious and have plenty of natural light. All have private bathrooms, TV and mini-bar. They also have a safe, heating and air conditioning.The Emperatriz III has large gardens. It also has a cafeteria-restaurant where you can enjoy international dishes.The spa at Hotel Emperatriz III includes a steam room, sauna and a Scottish shower. You can use the spa at an extra cost and with a previous reservation.Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor is just 25 minutes walk from the hotel, and the hotel is next to the El Tormes Shopping Center. Salamanca Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes.
- Faded elegance of the hotel was good. Available bar and garden to relax in after a long journey.
- En-suite bathroom and allows our small dog to stay free of charge
- Good position outside Salamanca. Dog Friendly. Good value.
- After a long drive it was very easy to find. Great location – about 20 minutes walk into the centre. Good size bedroom and loved the outside gardens
- The pool was nice, the location great next to an Aldi and Dia. McD’s across the road. LeClerc just up the road, shopping centre across the roundabout. Easy access to the old city. Good value for money.
Hotel Gabriel y Galán
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Centrally located, this hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Plaza Mayor square, the Salamanca Cathedral and the old University. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi troughout.Hotel Gabriel y Galán features simple décor rooms. Each of them has a flat-screen TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Due to its central location, several bars and restaurants can be found nearby.Hotel Gabriel y Galán has a tour desk and a hairdryer is available at reception.
- Very helofull, nice staff and clean place. would definitely go again. Close to many amenities and places such Plaza Mayor, Calle de Zamora, University and various Cathedrals.
- It was welcoming and comfortable with excellent location and added advantage of parking facilities.
- Everything was top quality from the comfortable room including the size of the room and bathroom. An excellent place to stay and close to everything I was also happy that it had out of hours check in because I arrived late at around 1am!! So I was really worried I even contacted the place but no one responded. Regardless, the out of hours check in machine was available and a relief. Please add that facility to the information on this hotel because it’s valuable to know.
- Staff were nice and very helpful. The room was very clean. Great location into the centre of the city. Parking was beside the hotel and reasonable priced.
I would say that the staff is excellent, well informed and ready to assist you.
Then, the room is very comfortable. The A/C worked perfectly and even though it was 45 C degrees outside, inside it was pretty fresh.
It is very close to different lovely places such as the Cathedral, the Conch, both Catholic and Salamanca Universities….it is very safe to walk around.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool, Resotel design hotel is located in Villares de la Reina and includes its own petrol station and 24-hour shop and café.These modern rooms include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, free toiletries and towels.The hotel is located beside the Valladolid motorway, and a restaurant is located 1,300 feet away. You can catch the local buses 1,000 feet from the property.Resotel is a 5-minute drive from Salamanca, and Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away.
- Everything was fine, Excellent for small dog. Continental style breakfast was excellent. Bought Baguette & sandwich makings for the evening & sat on outside 3rd floor balcony in the setting sun by the small swimming pool . Drinks were brought up by staff. Very pleasant.
- We had a superior double this time and WOW! Bathroom (with designer bath and shower) was almost as big as the bedroom! We love this hotel and moved our travel date just to stay here! Always a warm welcome. The room – whichever you choose – is always excellent; clean; spacious; dog treats for the pampered pooch! The roof garden is very comfortable – there is even a small pool!
- This hotel is great for a stopover. The choice for breakfast was great. The PizzaPizza restaurant is great for an evening meal. Considering where it is located, there isn’t any traffic noise at all.
- Loved the decor, management and staff were very welcoming and helpful. The hotel was a breath of fresh air and so convenient for our journey that we didn’t need to go into Salamanca with all the traffic.
- This Resotel is it’s price more then worthy. Very modern and luxury room with all facilities present. The many details, Belgium pillow, pralines, fruit, soaps, welcome, everything was more than just good. Warm personnel and good service. Very clean and comfortable hotel, good breakfast and an good park space. Our best hotel in the fourteen days that we traveled!
Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, this cardio-protected hotel is located in Salamanca. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free private parking.The hotel is 1.1 mi from Plaza Mayor Salamanca, 1.4 mi from Universidad de Salamanca and 1.6 mi from Art Deco & Art Nouveau museum. The hotel has a cardio – protective apparatus and trained staff.
- Friendliness of the staff, very clean, good location
- Friendly and helpful staff, and easy parking was a bonus
- Mostly everything was ok. Good rate, was worth the price. I’d stay here again.
- There’s a big supermarket right down the road which makes it easy to pick something up for dinner or a snack.
- Not to far from downtown. Free car parking in the premises.
Hotel Aragón is located 350 feet from the popular tapas bars of Salamanca’s Van Dyck Street. It offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Aragón feature simple, functional décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a work desk and a private bathroom, which includes basic toiletries and a hairdryer. Some also have a hydromassage bath.The property offers a simple breakfast of toast, orange juice and a hot beverage.The Aragón Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Salamanca Train Station and Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca University and the cathedral can be reached within a 20-minute walk. The hotel’s tour desk can provide more information about the city.
- The room was clean and confortable, the bathroom was very well equipped. The staff was super nice and very kind. The hotel is great for who wants to be near the city center. The internet worked great.
- Great Location, close to all attractions, park with big children’s playground. Extremely kind personnel.
- The hotel host was so lovely and helpful. He even helped us take our bags to our room and told us an a really good App to download on a phones for tours. He gave us a map and explained all the key places to visit. Great Service!
- You cannot ask for a better quality/price ratio. Great stay! And the personnel is super nice
- A good value room within walking distance to the old town. Lots of shops around. Comfy room, lovely people, all good!
Top Hotels In Pelabravo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!