10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pekin Heights Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Pekin Heights Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pekin Heights Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pekin Heights Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pekin Heights Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pekin Heights Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pekin Heights Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pekin Heights Illinois:
Holiday Inn Express Pekin – Peoria Area
Holiday Inn Express Pekin is located off IL-9, directly opposite Pekin Mall Shopping Center. It features an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Holiday Inn Express Pekin (Peoria Area) have satellite TV and a well-lit work desk. Every room also features hot drink facilities, a microwave over and a mini-refrigerator.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and includes sausage, eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls and biscuits with gravy. There are several restaurants within a few minutes’ walk, including Applebys and Baja Breeze.Holiday Inn Express Pekin is 2.5 miles from Sunset Hills Golf Club and 7.5 miles from Powerton Fish and Wildlife Reserve. Peoria Civic Center is 10 miles away.The hotel is 12 miles from General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport, and free on-site car parking is available.
- Convenient location. And the staff member who checked me in was friendly and made me feel welcome.
- Friendly staff who were willing to assist with any difficulties with the reservations. Pool area clean and comfortable.
- Enjoyed everything,but I should have got my veteran discount with you like I did at my stay in Ky,At a holiday inn the same trip.
- Great variety of breakfast items that were hot and tasty. Wednesday evening has beer for customers, awesome!
- At check in staff was very helpful in helping to solve a problem for my daughter. The comfort of the rooms was great.
Super 8 Pekin
Super 8 Pekin offers accommodations in Pekin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peoria is 11 miles from Super 8 Pekin, and Washington is 15 miles from the property. Central Illinois Regional Airport is 35 miles away.
- Breakfast selection was poor, poor was poor, very noisy guests, front desk was rude.
- fully supplied room, veteran’s discount, veteran’s parking place, easy access to room, friendly & helpful staff,
- The biscuits and gravy were good. The room was terrific, just a little tight coming in and out through the bathroom area. Very clean.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was great for what we needed. Staff were very friendly and the 24 hour desk excellent. Pool looked clean and the fact that the windows open was great. Bed was comfortable.
- Location, Room staff was pleasant and helpful. A staff member braught their dog in and the dog was beautiful. The price was affordable for a long term stay. Good laundry area. Breakfast okay. The pool looked pretty.
Econo Lodge & Suites Pekin
Econo Lodge & Suites Pekin is located in Pekin, just 10 miles from Peoria.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Central Illinois Regional Airport is 36 miles away.
- Rooms were large. Staff was welcoming and helped with anything I needed.
- The room was large, the bed was comfortable, and the AC worked well.
- It was cheap. The first night the mattress sucked, I asked for a softer one and they brought us a new mattress. They were very nice about it.
- Pillows were great and the bed was very comfortable. Room was quiet.
- The staff was very helpful and it was off the main highway so there was no road noise.
Motel 6 Pekin
Motel 6 Pekin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pekin.Each room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peoria is 10 miles from Concorde Inn Suites Pekin, and Washington is 15 miles away. Central Illinois Regional Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean. The heating unit worked extremely well, not too hot or cold. There were lots of nice fluffy towels. Room was very quiet, we couldn’t hear noise from rooms around us. Water in the shower was hot as soon as it was turned on. The television was great! Lots of channels to chose from, very clear picture.
- This hotel was exactly what I wanted. I was in town for one night on business. I wasn’t looking for luxury amenities, I just wanted a place to crash comfortably for a night that didn’t break the bank. If your looking for a clean, friendly place to leave your belongings and sleep comfortably for a great price you can’t find a better hotel.
- The location is good. Easy to find, easy in and out for travelers. Adequate parking, located near food, fuel, center of city. Cheapest location other than the old hotel down the street. Does not compete with other facilities since they are, after all, motel 6.
- Great location. Perfect for where I needed to be.
- I like staff. Pool was very nice overall for price nice
Park Inn by Radisson Morton
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Park Inn by Radisson Morton is located in Morton in the region of Illinois, just 8 miles from Peoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bloomington is 27 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Morton, and Washington is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 30 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Morton.
CONVENIENT LOCATION GOOD BAR ON SITE FOR A DRINK, NOTHING UPSCALE
It’s an old hotel that has been completely remodeled. Decor is beautiful. Bed was super comfy.
Breakfast was solid too. Waffles eggs and biscuits and gravy.
- Close to the venue, gas stations, and restaurants. Reasonably priced.
- The fitness room was small , but nice. Breakfast was good.
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Free wifi.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION GOOD BAR ON SITE FOR A DRINK, NOTHING UPSCALE
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton Peoria Area
Just off Interstate 75, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from the center of Peoria, Illinois. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, an on-site fitness room, and free Wi-Fi.The boldly colored rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton Peoria Area come with cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities. A work desk is provided.A hot breakfast is served every morning at this Morton hotel. A business center is located off of the modern lobby.Par-A-Dice Casino is 9 miles from the Morton Holiday Inn Express. Splashdown Water Park is less than a 15-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn & Suites Morton
One of our best sellers in Morton! This Morton, Illinois hotel is off Interstate 74. This hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Baymont Inn and Suites Morton offers breakfast and daily newspaper to guests. Guests can use the business center or gym.Guest rooms at the Morton Baymont Inn are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find a microwave and refrigerator in every room.The Morton Baymont is 7 miles from the Par-A-Dice River Boat Casino. The hotel is within a 25-minute drive of Illinois Central College.
Noise slamming doors, running around,refrigerator wasn’t defrosted ruined all my 100.00 dollar worth of food, manager was arguing he needed proof. The staff and I defrosted the fridge and still
Di dnt work right. Supposedly he adjusted myh account which he didnt.
- The staff was very kind The tub was very worn and I had an issue with the cleaning of the room
- Breakfast had a good selection. Bedding was wonderful
- The actual bedroom area was updated and modern, plenty of lighting. Nice television and plenty of space. Parking was easy, it’s in a nice location. There’s a Krogers about a mile away that has a Starbucks inside, I think it’s the only one in Morton. There’s also gas stations and fast food all around.
- Good food with a large selection to choose from and the staff was friendly and very helpful
- Noise slamming doors, running around,refrigerator wasn’t defrosted ruined all my 100.00 dollar worth of food, manager was arguing he needed proof. The staff and I defrosted the fridge and still
Holiday Inn and Suites East Peoria
Less than an 8-minute drive from the center of Peoria, this hotel has rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served each morning.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at the Holiday Inn and Suites East Peoria. Ironing facilities are also included in each air-conditioned room.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or a workout in the on-site fitness center at East Peoria Holiday Inn and Suites. A laundromat and a business center are also provided for guest convenience.Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse, on the property, features a rich Italian dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Bradley University and the Carver Arena are less than 3 miles from this hotel. The Peoria Lake shoreline and Interstate 74 are a 3-minute drive away.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Love the veiw of Peoria from the 6th floor. Shopping center and Bass Pro Shop are nearby too. Plenty of places to eat at, breakfast at Johnny’s Steak House was delicous.
- Nice modern hotel with a great restaurant on site. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- At check in Allen was super friendly even though I coukd tell he had his hands full with a customer on the phone. He was friendly and polite and funny!! The hotel was very clean and the room was perfect!! Every single thing was Great at this hotel!! The bed the room the fitness center!! Wonderful!!
- Great parking and friendly staff. Very quiet and pleasant surroundings. Close to stores and shopping.
- The staff went above and beyond to fix a problem we had with our booking.com reservation. We will definitely stay there again.
Mark Twain Hotel
One of our top picks in Peoria.This hotel offers free airport transportation, an on-site restaurant and a fitness center. Located less than a 10 minute walk from the Peoria Riverfront, Mark Twain Hotel features a DVD player in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in the contemporary rooms. They also have a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities. The spacious deluxe rooms feature a river or city view.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet featuring made-to-order omelets and waffles. Two 25 serves steaks, pasta and pizza in a casual atmosphere. A Starbucks is also on site at the Mark Twain Hotel.Peoria International Airport is 7 miles from this hotel, which is located just off Interstate 74. Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino is a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff was friendly. Room service was excellent. Customer service was great.
I loved the library in the lobby
The staff were so nice. They even helped me find the tv station for the super bowl.
Breakfast was so well presented and prepared by Tyrone
- The staff was very friendly. I left some personal property by accident and they were swift to call me before getting too far out of town. Didn’t eat at the restaurant but we had a drink at the bar and had the best bartender service ever. Would definitely stay there again.
- Great New York strip supper and awesome desert! Great old building that has been very nicely remodeled.
- Warm comforter on bed. Great large, heavy towels and a warming light in bathroom
America’s Best Value Inn Morton
Situated between Bloomington-Normal and Peoria, this Illinois hotel is 12 miles from Bradley University. An indoor pool is available to all guests. All spacious guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with HBO movie channels.A microwave and fridge are provided in the rooms at Americas Best Value Inn Morton. Every room is decorated in beige colors and wood furniture.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at Morton Americas Best Value Inn. A laundromat is also on site.Peoria Civic Center is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. Peoria International Airport is 15 miles away. Wildlife Prairie State Park is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- There was nothing to like. The hotel is under construction so the first thing you experience is materials piled everywhere and a lung full of construction dust. The pool was closed and we never saw a breakfast served. No one ever said it was under construction when I made the reservation. No one ever welcomed us, talked about the amenities, or even told me where the room was when I checked in. No one ever apologized for the construction. When I checked out early no one clerk or the manager asked how my stay was or why I was checking out early. Basically the only good thing was that the bed didn’t have bed bugs.
- Even tho they are remoldling, it was still a very pleasant place to stay. The staff was totally awesome. I felt safe there.
I felt comfortable the minute I walked in the door
I felt welcomed
- The bed was a bit scary and a foul odor in room. I turned on the faucet in bathroom and a chunk of mold flew out. This is a sad place to be still open. All the breakfast food was dried out
- It was very quiet because there was very few people staying there
Top Hotels In Pekin Heights Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pekin Heights Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pekin Heights Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pekin Heights Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!