10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peissonnel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Located in Vidauban, 15 miles from Saint-Tropez, La Fontaine features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Saint-Raphaël is 18 miles from La Fontaine, and Porquerolles is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 26 miles from La Fontaine.
Just off N7, easy to find, spacious entry, good parking.
Very pleasant welcome.
OK breakfast for the price.
Convenient location when en route to Tuscany.
Easy to locate.
- Déjeuner copieux mais dans le froid à 10 E/personne
chambre très chère pour son confort en plus la télé ne fonctionnait pas convenablement
il nous a été impossible de suivre le match de foot
nous n’avons pas voulu prendre le petit déjeuner qui est hors de prix 10 euros par personne
Nous avons aimer beaucoup le petit déjeuner
La chambre très confortable.et très propre
- Just off N7, easy to find, spacious entry, good parking.
hotelF1 Le Luc le Cannet des Maures
HotelF1 Le Luc le Cannet des Maures is located in Le Cannet-des-Maures, 17 miles from Saint-Tropez and 28 miles from Toulon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom.Saint-Raphaël is 21 miles from hotelF1 Le Luc le Cannet des Maures, and Porquerolles is 28 miles from the property. Hyères Airport is 23 miles away.
- Great place to stay if you just want to stay the night. Very clean, quiet, nice staff and just off the highway. Was perfect for what I needed.
- Affordable yet comfortable place to stay. Very helpful&welcoming staff
- Easy access, good parking. Good for a night’s stay.
- It is a large hostel franchise in France, so if you’ve stayed at an F1 before, you know exactly what it’s like. One nice thing about this one is that it is located right next to a large vineyard.
- Breakfast is cheap and delicious,and the hotel’s staff is very friendly and helpful.
Le Mas des Portes de Provence
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Le Mas des Portes de Provence offers accommodations in Le Cannet-des-Maures, just 17 miles from Saint-Tropez. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toulon is 28 miles from Le Mas des Portes de Provence, and Saint-Raphaël is 21 miles away. Hyères Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Nicely renovated hotel, close to businesses along RN 7. Modern rooms. Very professional staff.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness of the rooms, access to the hotel
- The swimming pool, the cleanliness of the room and the great position of this hotel
- The staff were very friendly , room comfy and spacious. Immaculate and beautifully done
- Personnel très aimable à l’accueil de l’hôtel ainsi qu’au restaurant.
Le Logis Du Guetteur
Located in the center of Les Arcs Sur Argens and only 15 minutes from the sea, this fortified 11th-century castle has been entirely renovated and is now a charming hotel.Le Logis du Guetteur features well-equipped and air conditioned rooms, a traditional restaurant and a cozy bar.In the winter you can warm up by the hotel’s big fireplace and in the summertime you can admire the magnificent scenery from the terrace.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. For kids it was one of the best adventures during our trip around France – a night in medieval castle. Any you have everything you need inside. The view from the room to the city is exciting.
- Amazing setting. The food is great. The views are amazing.
- Beautiful renovation of an ancient castle , in a lovely classic French town
- The location, the views from the rooms and the restaurant.
- The whole ambience of the hotel, we had a great meal and very pleasant staff
Hôtel Mas Des Brugassières
In the heart of the Maures hills in the French Riviera, the Hôtel Mas Des Brugassières has a heated swimming pool and a terrace in the floral garden.The Hôtel Mas Des Brugassières has a selection of air-conditioned suites and rooms with free WiFi. Each room has a minibar and the en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel also serves a homemade breakfast from 08:00 to 12:00. Guests can play table tennis on site.The Hôtel Mas de Brugassières is 6.6 miles from Sainte-Maxime and located across the bay from Saint-Tropez, which is 11.2 miles away. The hotel also offers free parking.
Owner (Annick) lovely & friendly.
Fresh continental breakfast – yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh croissants, ham & cheese, juice of the day
Good wifi in rooms (however not by the pool)
Pool perfect temperature
Beautiful gardens and places to relax – hammocks etc
Quiet peaceful, French Provençal style. Feels very homely
No kids allowed – perfect for adults enjoying a quiet break
Hairdryer – still just a basic one attached to the wall however better than the average!
- Everything was marvelous! Staff was so kind and it was all so peaceful. A real gem!
- The hoast went out of her way to accommodate us. Super friendly and welcoming. lovely rooms, great pool and her home-made jam was to die for.
- Very clean , cosy & romantic hideaway ! Nice and fresh breakfast, but above all….a sweet, helpfull and symphatic host and staff !!!
Un cane che vive li ,
- Owner (Annick) lovely & friendly.
Housed in a typically Provencal building set deep in the Mediterranean countryside and surrounded by a hectare of grounds, Athenopolis offers charming, individually decorated rooms with air conditioning.The rooms at Athenopolis feature unique spaces with their own loggia or private terrace. They include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.The excellent facilities at Athenopolis include a gorgeous outdoor swimming pool.Guests can enjoy cuisine made using local produce at the hotel restaurant, Heraclès.Located in the heart of the Maures massif, Athenopolis makes the perfect base for exploring the magnificent village of Grimaud and its surrounding area. Private, closed parking is available at the hotel.
– very nice staff, however, you have to speak French
– you can get breakfast in your room (15 Euros per person: croissants, baguette, orange juice, coffee/tea, jam, two slice of cheese, yoghurt, strawberries)
– nice mountain view from room
- Good value hotel. No frills, but a comfortable room and helpful staff
- le calme et l’acceuil petit dejeuner trop copieux mais on va pas se plaindre !!!
- Petit dejeuner au bord de la piscine tres agreable
Très bon petit déjeuner.
Chambre très propre.
Personnel très sympathique.
- – very nice staff, however, you have to speak French
Le Clos Des Médiévales
Located in Le Thoronet in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 21 miles from Saint-Tropez, Le Clos Des Médiévales features a playground and sun terrace.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Toulon is 29 miles from Le Clos Des Médiévales, and Saint-Raphaël is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 26 miles from Le Clos Des Médiévales.
- Room was spacious, excellent air conditioning, comfy bed, well decorated and totally clean. Good value breakfast in nice airy surroundings. Decor and furnishings throughout of a good standard.
- This is our second stay here and we will stay again each time we come to this area. The rooms are bright, clean and airy, beds are comfy and clean, pets are welcome (and free) and the staff are friendly and extremely helpful. We had two phone calls to check that we had our late check-in code as we were arriving after reception had closed. The village is very quiet and picturesque – not much to do there but for an inexpensive, pleasant stop over, this place is ideal.
- Lovely bright room, extremely quiet area, lovely if you want to get away from it all.
- We were able to check in very late, after 23:00. We called the property and they arranged that. Quite big room.
- comfy and clean, nice village and countryside, excellent wine, good wifi, rather cheap and close to the highway
Le Mas Saint Donat
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Mas Saint Donat offers accommodations in Sainte-Maxime, just 25 miles from Cannes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Saint-Tropez is 8 miles from Le Mas Saint Donat, and Antibes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 30 miles from Le Mas Saint Donat.
- The pool was very inviting and nicely situated. Dinner was served on site and very exceptable.
- This is a beautiful place for relaxing. In the nature, still with all comfort. Great host (Stephanie), rooms and compound are spacious and charming. Close to St Maxime (10 min by car) and St Tropez (30 min by car in the evening/night). Breakfast generous. Strong recommendation.
- Lovely setting, our room had everything you needed and was very clean. We had an outside area with seating which was a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast included, amazing pastries and breads, additional options available. We had dinner one night and a salad lunch the following day, food is excellent and good value for money. Would definitely return.
- Comfortable bed and a lovely porch/covered, private seating area outside the room. Gorgeous pool.
- Bedroom and bathroom facilities and , private terrace was excellent
Situated in a beautiful park just 9.3 miles from Sainte Maxime and the Mediterranean Sea, Le Couloubrier offers rooms, bungalows and studios. There is a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. Free WiFi is available throughout.The accommodation is spacious and decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Every type is fully equipped with a private bathroom and some have a separate kitchenette.Guests can relax by the outdoor pool and play table tennis or volley ball. Activities and sights nearby include fishing, canoeing and hiking.A daily continental breakfast is served.Le Couloubrier is located in Le Muy, in the Var region. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available onsite.
- We didn’t like anything about this Hotel/Hostel. Well, the girl at the front desk was nice, even though she didn’t speak anything but french.
- Very friendly owner and good localisation no far away from sea. When you look for quiet place and don’t expect big comfort like hotels this is right place but you need own car or rent car.
- They were very nice a the frontdesk and very hepfull. The room was clean and confortable. Very quiet place.
The room was basic but adequate for purpose and clean.
The Pool and pool area was lovely and clean.
The staff was friendly and helpful
Dinner: excellent, 4 stars, barbeque meat dishes, great vegetables! swimmingpool. They close late, that was nice to have a nice drink at the terras. Room cleaning: every day fresh towels and a clean room! Great place to stay to taste the Frence way of life! close to beaches and local villages.
Le Verger Maelvi
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Verger Maelvi is located in Grimaud, just 7 miles from Saint-Tropez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Toulon is 31 miles from Le Verger Maelvi, and Saint-Raphaël is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 22 miles from Le Verger Maelvi.
- A wonderful place to stay. A unique hotel in a tranquil setting with great charm, the warmest of welcomes and a personal touch in everything the staff team does.
Excellent family run hotel offering first class rooms. Extremely spacious (family suite) and clean. Fully airconditioned. Very peaceful location.
It was a nice, quiet place with a big garden and a nice swimmingpool.
We stayed in the luxury suite with 2 rooms and it was superb.
The location is excellent, all nice places are nearby. The owners were very helpfull with tips for restaurants, markets and very very friendly.
You really feel at home.
- Wonderful, family owners were extremely helpful and friendly. Beautiful setting in landscaped garden.
- Beautiful location, wonderful atmosphere and a unique personal management style, all together contributed to an enjoyable and relaxing stay. A place to savour.
Top Hotels In Peissonnel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peissonnel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!