10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pégoire Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Pégoire Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pégoire Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pégoire Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pégoire Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pégoire Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pégoire Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pégoire Auvergne:
Hôtel La Clairière
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel La Clairière offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chambon-sur-Dolore, just 25 miles from Blesle.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Thiers is 25 miles from Hôtel La Clairière, and Issoire is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 29 miles from Hôtel La Clairière.
During a week we stayed at 5 different hotels in the french mountains. La Clariere was, by far, the best hotel. Best service, best breakfast, best rooms, best dinner.
Garage for our motorbikes and working WIFI.
Personnel très accueillant
Super repas au restaurant
- Accueil chaleureux, familial et très professionnel
- Qualité de l’accueil, qualité de la restauration, qualité de son lieu d’implantation dans ce village de Chambon sur Dolore agréable pour son calme en pleine nature au coeur de l’Auvergne . Un séjour parfait .
- Très bien accueilli par un personnel charmant,la chambre est confortable dotée d’un balcon,le petit déjeuner avec ses confitures “maison”est savoureux,et l’incontournable “soufflé au grand Marnier” commandé au début du repas est délicieux.
- During a week we stayed at 5 different hotels in the french mountains. La Clariere was, by far, the best hotel. Best service, best breakfast, best rooms, best dinner.
Chabanettes Hotel & Spa
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Auberge de Chabanettes is located in Auzelles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Clermont-Ferrand is 23 miles from Auberge de Chabanettes, and Riom is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Nice welcome and very comfortable room. The evening meal was nicely cooked and presented and, though it was a set menu with no alternative choices, the host did run through the offered menu when we arrived to make sure it was acceptable to us.
The setting, within the Foret Livradois, is nicely rural and attractive.
It is a small, family run hotel, and meals should be reserved in advance. Our stay was relaxed and restful.
- The welcome, the room, the wine and the food – the food was fabby!
The owners worked very hard to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. Very welcoming and took the time to chat while we had a drink in the bar, giving us lots of information about the local area.
Our family room was big, very well presented, and the beds are really comfortable. Nice quiet location up in the mountains, no problem sleeping with the windows open.
We had a meal in the restaurant and both the food and service was excellent. Would recommend you eat here if staying as there is not much else nearby.
- Friendly and helpful owners, superb large family room which slept 5 in comfort, good evening meal and breakfast, very good coffee!
- The welcome by the hosts Tim and Ingrid was exceptional without being overbearing, the accommodation very comfortable, the food locally sourced and high quality. Their care extended beyond our stay, as my partner had left behind a cardigan which they sent on to us.
- Nice welcome and very comfortable room. The evening meal was nicely cooked and presented and, though it was a set menu with no alternative choices, the host did run through the offered menu when we arrived to make sure it was acceptable to us.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Renaissance offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arlanc. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Puy is 27 miles from La Renaissance, and Blesle is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
L’emplacement en plein centre d’Arlanc.
Personnel très serviable. A l’écoute.
Chambre très calme.
- accueil des patrons, chambre confortable et sdb propre, repas au restaurant de l’hôtel excellent
- Chambre correcte. Personnel sympathique et de bons conseils.
geweldig vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer, prima diner van lokale specialiteiten, ontbijt idem.
mooie aparte moderne ambiance in een oude gerestaureerde boerderij, zeer verrassend.
Wat mij betreft 10+
- Ne cherchez pas ailleurs, c’est là qu’il faut s’arrêter. Excellent rapport qualité prix.
- L’emplacement en plein centre d’Arlanc.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’Etape Gourmande offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cunlhat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Clermont-Ferrand is 25 miles from L’Etape Gourmande, and Riom is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 22 miles from L’Etape Gourmande.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Le Prieuré is located in Chaumont-le-Bourg in the region of Auvergne, just 30 miles from Saint-Étienne. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and mini-golf at the hotel. Le Puy is 28 miles from Le Prieuré, and Blesle is 31 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location at the end of a tricky road. loads of space in our separate apartment. with all the facilities you could need .great host very helpful. Slept like a log in very comfy beds. The views are breathtaking . Will definitely return. .
- Supper on the terrace was lovely. Wine was excellent .
Beautiful unique building, setting and views.
Extremely friendly staff
- The building is beautiful, breakfast good, restaurant very good. Great views.
- Our peaceful room had a gorgeous view across the valley. The large wet room was clean, had good fittings and it was a delight to find everything worked! The swimming pool in the lovely garden was in excellent condition. We enjoyed a substantial meal, sitting outside on the pretty terrace. The set menu was good value and included local cheeses.
Hotel De L’Abbaye
Hotel De L’Abbaye is located in Sauxillanges, just 21 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Le Mont-Dore is 27 miles from Hotel De L’Abbaye, and Super Besse is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, excellent spotlessly clean room, great food.
- Cafe, restaurant with refurbished rooms above. In pleasant village.
- Friendly Hotel with very clean rooms and an excellent restaurant . Great value for money
- I liked the situation in the middle of an interesting, historical village. The hotel itself was an old building. Our bedroom was smallish but the bathroom had been modernised well. The attached restaurant was very French, very limited menu but good food.
- Great location, excellent price, very French, very comfortable and clean; lovely breakfast.
Auberge du Ripailleur
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Auberge du Ripailleur offers accommodations in Dore-lʼÉglise. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Puy is 24 miles from Auberge du Ripailleur, and Blesle is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It was simply a lovely place to stay with a great restaurant and very helpful staff.
- For me it was a nice stopover in a beautiful national park. I particularly appreciated the excellent dinner. Also, they let me charge my plug-in hybrid car.
- The young couple who own and run this Auberge could not be more helpful. A lot of money has been invested to give the bedrooms facilities comparable with the best hotels. The classic French breakfast was excellent and generous. The dinner was not gourmet but good country cooking.
- Great size room, very clean and cosy. Lovely big bath too. Really nice restaurant.
- l’accueuil le repas et l’ambiance chaleureuse de l’établissement. Petite auberge bien agréable pour une soirée étape
Auberge De Margot
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge De Margot offers pet-friendly accommodations in Usson.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Clermont-Ferrand is 21 miles from Auberge De Margot, and Le Mont-Dore is 25 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Bravard offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jumeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Clermont-Ferrand is 27 miles from Le Bravard, and Le Mont-Dore is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 26 miles from Le Bravard.
- Excellent little hotel with very nice hosts who went out of their ways to make things comfortable for us. Situated in charming village in beautiful Auvergne. Highly recommended and a bargain price.
- Une attention particulière a été portée pour l’accueil de jeunes enfants. L’hotel est loin des standards uniformisés des hotels Formule 1 et autres du même tonneau mais possède un vrai charme.
- Goed hotel voor als je onderweg bent, snel te bereiken vanaf de weg, dorpje zelf is niet te doen. Kamers zijn schoon met redelijke bedden, net als de badkamer en het toilet. Uitbaters waren erg vriendelijk.
- De eigenaren waren super vriendelijk en uiterst behulpzaam, heel authentiek met de bekende franse slag gezellig hotelletje. Voldoende ensmakelijk eten, wat mevrouw kookt dat is het, eten wat de pot schaft dus geen keuze stress. Voldoende verwarming en handdoeken. Gezellig het cafe beneden. Prima wifi. Markt in Ambert donderdag ochtend, auberge la Cabane voor st.Nectaire en kikkerbilletjes te eten in gehucht la Cabane 30 km. andere kant van A75.prachtige route. Issoire en pradeux la grange fort.
Établissement typique dans son jus !
Accueille très chaleureux
Déjeuner copieux pour le prix
Hôtel de l’Île
Hôtel de l’Île is situated in Jumeaux on the bank of the Allier River in the Auvergne region, just 9.3 miles from Issoire and Brioude. It offers free WiFi access, an on-site restaurant and a terrace.The soundproofed guest rooms at Hôtel Restaurant de l’Île include satellite TV. They each have a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a river view.Traditional homemade cuisine can be enjoyed in the restaurant and a continental breakfast is prepared every morning. A laundry service is available and guests are invited to relax in the library. Guests may enjoy canoeing and hiking in the surroundings.Free private parking is possible on site and exit 17 of the A75 motorway is 5 miles away. The property is 1.9 miles from Brassac and its train station, shops and restaurants. The Mining Museum is 3.1 miles away.
- As always, a great stay with lovely food and very friendly hosts looking after us. See you again.
- Friendliness and welcome were outstanding. Food was excellent. Lovely family run hotel.
- I stayed in the hotel for 1 night with my parents, husband and younger son, 14. The welcome was very friendly! A great couple, Wendy and Fred run the place. We also loved the relaxed atmosphere, the good value wine list, the outside terrace. We had our aperitif and diner outside which was great to relax as we were stopping over on our way to Spain. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone travelling In the area.
- Extremely friendly owners, felt we were well looked after. Good home made food. A good nights peaceful sleep.
- Late arrival at the hotel due to familial circumstances, but the host and hostess were very understanding and hospitable to us and our kids and even to the dog. Thank you and we wish you all the best!
Top Hotels In Pégoire Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pégoire Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pégoire Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pégoire Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!